Post Reply 461 posts
How fast will 70K 2013 sell out?
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: How fast will 70K 2013 sell out?

by jodionline » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

The personal freedom stops where it restricts the freedom of others. Live and let live. ;)
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:11 am

No one seemed to have a problem with the guy wearing the Justin Beiber shirt that he was having all the bands sign.
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

Memnoch wrote:
    gnoff wrote:On 70k this year I got a few comments when I wore my pink T-shirt and pink fluffy backpack and bought a Corona whan I watched Dark FUNeral
    The fun police was there to make sure we were all taking the black metal band serious.

Yeah, they are everywhere. I was wearing a Lady Gaga t-shirt at Metalcamp and at least a dozen persons came to me and told me I'm not allowed to wear that on a metal festival. I'm not? Fuck that.
    At least on 70k no-one said anything about my lime green "Hello Cthulhu" t-shirt. :lol:

My friend/cabinmate was wearing a teal hoodie one night and one serious German fellow came up to him and said "zat shirt is not metal, you are not metal". It provided for some good laughs after so I'm kind of glad it happened.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 am

I like most genres of metal - with Power (goblins and knights), Prog, Thrash, and whatever Maiden falls into. being my far favorites.

I like some bands from Death Metal but not a big fan but the Barge has a good line up and even bands i'd want to see

I hardly take any music seriously at all - especially Power metal. I think theres nothing more fun than attending a show and being in the crowd. If you love death metal that's awesome, it's still a form of metal. IF you like crappy pop music that's fine I'm probably going to make fun of you :cry: and you can make fun of me because you don't like the music i like - it's all in fun.

That being said, I hope the Barge does awesome for all the people that are going on it they deserve as good a time as possible.

70k is much much more for me and i dont really care which one does better as long as they both do good.
    So far i think the 70K line up is great - a bunch of my wants already announced and 29 more to go.

199 days
    7 hours
    25 minutes
    45 seconds
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 am

and i'll say this again - bringing a plastic sword to a Rhapsody concert was one of the best decisions i've ever made.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am

Oh, good grief.... :P
    Those comments of mine from last night were pretty random - well, at least I started out by saying it was a general blab :lol:
    I should have known better than to go online after partying it up big-time for several hours at Taste of Chicago last night (was in the 14th row for one of my very favorite non-metal bands Death Cab for Cutie - awesome).

Hmmm.....so where to begin to clarify what I was trying to say? Don't know'!! :lol: Ok...

I'm not *personally* into dissing other peoples' tastes, even in a joking way. It's just not me, never was, never will be.

When other people do it, am I offended or *really* dislike it or the people that do it? HECK NO!!! I said last night that I found it really tiresome - which was actually overstated since I usually just ignore it and could really care less. But even the word tiresome is very different than, say, offended. It's more the idea of a joke that just gets kinda stale (in my humble opinion) after being told too many times. And haha - sorry in advance if that comment offends anyone. :lol:

Memnoch - I relate to your wide diversity of music taste for sure. I look at my very eclectic tastes in music and art and the like as being a reflection of many different facets of my personality, moods, desires, and so on. I especially love to experience polar opposites very close together as I did recently with seeing Ministry and selections from Orff's Carmina Burana in the same weekend. Another was coming home from 70K this year and seeing violinist Joshua Bell at Orchestra Hall the next day. (where it was so silent in the hall you could hear a pin drop and the music was nothing short of sublime).

Regarding wearing non-metal shirts at metal shows - I think that is really fun actually and it seems silly if anyone gets offended by that. There was a guy at Hole in the Sky with a Ramones shirt on. I got a kick out of that especially since the guy only looked to be about 20 (also I'm a HUGE Ramones fan and saw them more than 30 years ago. :lol: ). I almost wore my Eminem shirt I bought at Lollapalooza last year (HUGE Eminem fan as well :P ) on 70K this year, but I decided against it - not cause I'm self-conscious about liking Eminem, but I decided I really don't care for the shirt - :lol: - which is basically a HUGE image of his face on the front - which is kinda obnoxious. :lol: hmmm....maybe I should wear it on Barge. But no....I bought a killer B-52s shirt at their gig a week ago which I'll take instead.

.....ramble, ramble....
    :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:06 am

I really can't take most things I listen to seriously. They are all ridiculous in their own ways, but who cares? I like having fun with my music and with my metal lifestyle.

:party: :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am

Whatever happened to that couple who was into the "lifestyle"? Did they end up finding a suitable candidate for their endeavours?
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

Music is for fun and enjoyment! :pound: :wank: :whisky: :viking:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

alex_canada wrote:Whatever happened to that couple who was into the "lifestyle"? Did they end up finding a suitable candidate for their endeavours?

hahah not that i'm aware. they're from denver, where i live, pretty unassuming relatively quiet people. we all made a much bigger deal out of it than they really did.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 pm

alex_canada wrote:Whatever happened to that couple who was into the "lifestyle"? Did they end up finding a suitable candidate for their endeavours?

That was so random :lol: but now that you mention it, I wonder what became of them?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

That was so random :lol: but now that you mention it, I wonder what became of them?

Why don't you tell me? :beerbang:
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Why don't you tell me? :beerbang:

I would if I knew! :lol:
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 am

Best derailment ever! Congrats! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 pm

i answered above. they're living a normal life in Denver, CO.

why the hell didn't anyone see my post, i posted right after the derailment was posed.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i answered above. they're living a normal life in Denver, CO.

why the hell didn't anyone see my post, i posted right after the derailment was posed.

Rhia, you answered so fast that it went right over their heads. You need to take it down a notch :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Rhia, you answered so fast that it went right over their heads. You need to take it down a notch :lol:

no i think i need to .....

TAKE IT UP A NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shoot, they don't even HAVE notches where i want to take it....
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:47 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

no i think i need to .....

TAKE IT UP A NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shoot, they don't even HAVE notches where i want to take it....

JUST FUCKN GIV'R EH?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Because no one wanted to hear that they are perfectly normal and quiet :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

Another sold-out category, interior K triple. I guess there aren't that many cabins in that category, but a sold-out section is a sold-out section. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 am

gnoff wrote:Since I was bored, I made a little excel thingy.

Not counting JS and GS, which can be various sizes depending on how you buy them, there can in the case of all other cabins filled to the max limit be 2565 persons in the cabins

Plus from minimum 116 to maximum 182 in the JS + GS

So max number of ppl onbroad in cabins would be 2747

This means since there are suposedly 2,000 fans we can have up to 747 band members with management with them?
    Say we have 42 bands and they are all 10 ppl, that's 420.
    So 327 press and other VIPs?

Yes, I'm bored

*and with that, statsman turns off his calculator for the last time, and retires*

Just joking!

:D

Your max figure is pretty close - according to wiki there is capacity of 2744 passengers on the Majesty.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 am

Wow. Only two inside cabin sections left. :headbanger:

Barge still hasn't changed :bitch:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Wow. Only two inside cabin sections left. :headbanger:

Barge still hasn't changed :bitch:

well, Barge has a killer line-up and is not selling fast
    70k don't have that great line-up yet but is selling damn well
    Full Metal Cruise has NO bands and am seling CRAZY

ppl are betting on the blank spots?

Maybe Andy never should have announced Barge bands?
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 am

Maybe people are thrown off by the name and actually think its on a barge.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 am

Checking at RC page I realized where UMC gets profit from... cabin fares are between two and four times more expensive than a regular cruise
    Nice :bangers:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am

pablov8 wrote:Checking at RC page I realized where UMC gets profit from... cabin fares are between two and four times more expensive than a regular cruise

That should help cover the "presumably" massive cost to rent the ship and pay the bands and pay for marketing and pay for techs to set up the stage and pay everyone's salary and whatnot, yadda, yadda, yadda... :lol:
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am

mooyagi wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:Checking at RC page I realized where UMC gets profit from... cabin fares are between two and four times more expensive than a regular cruise

That should help cover the "presumably" massive cost to rent the ship and pay the bands and pay for marketing and pay for techs to set up the stage and pay everyone's salary and whatnot, yadda, yadda, yadda... :lol:

Checking at your comment I don't have a clue where UMC gets profit from.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 am

i think 70k is selling faster because its a wider variety
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 am

pablov8 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Checking at your comment I don't have a clue where UMC gets profit from.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe (hopefully) they get a cut of the booze sales.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 am

gnoff wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:i think 70k is selling faster because its a wider variety

Maybe

also I'd say from knowledge and being familiar and having a success story

No matter it's still UMC and it's the same ship leaving from the same place, I think many still think "oh it's the first cruise, it'll never work blah blah blah" just as many did before the first 70k

i think that plays a part too. i personally wouldnt mind being on a half empty ship if it turned out that way
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

Maybe

No matter it's still UMC and it's the same ship leaving from the same place, I think many still think "oh it's the first cruise, it'll never work blah blah blah" just as many did before the first 70k

i think that plays a part too. i personally wouldnt mind being on a half empty ship if it turned out that way

No chance it will be fully booked, even if they sell the last tickets on a discount (but you will never get to know this). But the idea of a metal crusie is now taken up all over. Starting yesterday a "full metal cruise" starting in Hamburg, Germany in 2013 for 7 days (more or less a Dover channel crossing). With Doro and Gamma Ray already confirmed, takes place. :bitch:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

Maybe

70K has already established a name for itself, and as far as I know everyone who's been on it has raved about it. Barge sounded like it would be much heavier than it is so far, so maybe that also scared off a lot of people? Also, time of the year probably has something to do with it, too.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

gnoff wrote:Since I was bored, I made a little excel thingy.

Not counting JS and GS, which can be various sizes depending on how you buy them, there can in the case of all other cabins filled to the max limit be 2565 persons in the cabins

Plus from minimum 116 to maximum 182 in the JS + GS

So max number of ppl onbroad in cabins would be 2747

This means since there are suposedly 2,000 fans we can have up to 747 band members with management with them?
    Say we have 42 bands and they are all 10 ppl, that's 420.
    So 327 press and other VIPs?

Yes, I'm bored

Damn! You were bored today :lol:. My brain shuts off after 3:30 pm :lol:

Cue brain being shut off all the time jokes......
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Damn! You were bored today :lol:. My brain shuts off after 3:30 pm :lol:

Cue brain being shut off all the time jokes......

Too easy :P
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 am

Also Barge and Mayhem cruise collides on the same dates, now Mayhemcruise has a lifetime festival ticket (on land) offer aswell. I do think 70k has better lineup than Barge where only Behemoth its a top band for me. Well the one who live will see !
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 am

SatansWrath wrote:now Mayhemcruise has a lifetime festival ticket (on land) offer aswell.

Really? Maybe they're having trouble with ticket sales and trying to sweeten the deal to get people to go. The headliner for Mayhem Cruise is Lamb of God so they may have some difficulties if the Randy Blythe situation doesn't get resolved.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Headcount comparison of sold categories 70K vs BTH.

70K 400+ in front, but its not TOTAL despair for Barge in that the sold out categories represent 22% of total capacity. Given that there is obviously band members, press, some cabins booked in the non-sold-out categories, etc I would take a stab and say BTH is probably about 40% booked.

70K is already at 40% just on the sold out categories, so it would be around 60% already I reckon.

70K 2013
    Type / Double / Triple / Quad
    Interior N / 53 / 15 / 35
    Interior M / 44 / 20 / 19
    Interior L / 52 / 18 / 12
    Interior K / 123 / 10 / 25
    Ocean View I / 76 / 22 / 4
    Ocean View H / 104 / 8 / 10
    Ocean View G / 88 / 6 / 4
    Ocean View F3 / 54 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F2 / 166 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F1 6 / 20 / 18
    Superior SO / 84 / 0 / 0

Junior Suite JS / 50
    Grand Suite GS / 8

Total Cabins: 1154
    Number Sold Out: 390 - Representing 1025 Passengers
    Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 764 - Representing 1656 Passengers

BTH 2012
    Type / Double / Triple / Quad
    Interior N / 53 / 15 / 35
    Interior M / 44 / 20 / 19
    Interior L / 52 / 18 / 12
    Interior K / 123 / 10 / 25
    Ocean View I / 76 / 22 / 4
    Ocean View H / 104 / 8 / 10
    Ocean View G / 88 / 6 / 4
    Ocean View F3 / 54 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F2 / 166 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F1 6 / 20 / 18
    Superior SO / 84 / 0 / 0

Junior Suite JS / 50
    Grand Suite GS / 8

Total Cabins: 1154
    Number Sold Out: 249 - Representing 613 Passengers
    Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 905 - Representing 2068 Passengers
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Still need to sell more cabins!
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 am

The Wacken Full Metal Cruise is nearly sold out in 10 Days, only some Suites left. Maybe some European Metalheads booked it instead of "our" Cruises....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 am

I hope it doesn't sell out within a month. We probably will return next year, but i have to wait a month before i can book the cabin.
    Cabin 5077
Post Reply 461 posts