Post Reply 56 posts
One way to sell out the cruise
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

One way to sell out the cruise

by meshuggah » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Book System Of A Down. I'm sure they could use a working vacation after their tour!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: One way to sell out the cruise

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

this isn't the Mayhem Fest Cruise...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    sherivengeance
    Crewman

by sherivengeance » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:this isn't the Mayhem Fest Cruise...

Indeed!
    2013 Wishlist: Amorphis (again, again!) / Dimmu Borgir / The Amenta / Mercenary / Nile / Behemoth
    2012 70K Survivor #3547 / Baroness of the Corona
    "Hey Ladies! Ever wanted to F@#$ an Aussie?"
    "F@#$ oath CUNT!"
    -Australia Day, 1/27/2012
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Speaking of selling out, they updated the booking page haha
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Christ, no.
    I made the Devil do it.
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 pm

please delete this thread.
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

Saw them live here about ten or so years ago and they put on a great show at Pacific Coliseum for 15K ppl but they do not fit on 70K at all
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:15 am

And even MUCH less so on Barge.
    I made the Devil do it.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 am

I would check them out, I like them but i would not want a ship half full of their fans. that being said, they can be annouced after it's sold out
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:this isn't the Mayhem Fest Cruise...

BINGO. \m/ SOAD= SHiT
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 pm

I dont hate them like im sure a bunch of people on the Forum do, but there is already a number of bands on the bill that i would go see over SOAD. They wouldn't fit into the other music on board anyway
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

but if they were playing during Immolation or Nile i'd be there :mrgreen:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:21 pm

meshuggah wrote:Book System Of A Down. I'm sure they could use a working vacation after their tour!

STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:50 pm

The best way to sell out the cruise is to announce all of the bands!
    It's not rocket science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Announce bands, people buy tickets, every concert I have ever been to works that way.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • chitownrocker
    Oiler

by chitownrocker » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm

you are so right Stach - UMC needs to stop playing games, and be more respectful of the guest who pay there hard earned money. I'm not pleased with 2013 port of call or lack of better bands so far.
    sherivengeance
    Crewman

by sherivengeance » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm

chitownrocker wrote:you are so right Stach - UMC needs to stop playing games, and be more respectful of the guest who pay there hard earned money. I'm not pleased with 2013 port of call or lack of better bands so far.

You know it's not like they're purposefully holding out the info guys, they're waiting on confirmation from all other parties and costs to go through.
    2013 Wishlist: Amorphis (again, again!) / Dimmu Borgir / The Amenta / Mercenary / Nile / Behemoth
    2012 70K Survivor #3547 / Baroness of the Corona
    "Hey Ladies! Ever wanted to F@#$ an Aussie?"
    "F@#$ oath CUNT!"
    -Australia Day, 1/27/2012
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Another band I heard just this evening was "Falujah". They are brutal, complex, the guys have chops to burn, and they actually have some hummable passages.
    Last edited by meshuggah on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm

sherivengeance wrote:
    chitownrocker wrote:you are so right Stach - UMC needs to stop playing games, and be more respectful of the guest who pay there hard earned money. I'm not pleased with 2013 port of call or lack of better bands so far.

You know it's not like they're purposefully holding out the info guys, they're waiting on confirmation from all other parties and costs to go through.

I'm not so certain. Andy calls it his "marketing strategy" so I think he does purposely hold some info, makes him feel "powerful" I guess, he likes hearing people bitch and moan about it. Odd strategy, but if it works for them and its good for business, then whatever.

From the pictures I've seen I have no problems with the port of call, I would like to go to Cockburn.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:06 am

Conrad wrote:From the pictures I've seen I have no problems with the port of call, I would like to go to Cockburn.

I'am too. Hope to see some great things under water.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 am

sherivengeance wrote:

Here is some prospective for you. Lollapalooza was last week end. There were 165 bands, the line up was announced APRIL 12!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 am

jodionline wrote:
    Conrad wrote:From the pictures I've seen I have no problems with the port of call, I would like to go to Cockburn.

Hell yeah snorkeling all the way
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 am

Nicolas0928 wrote:One way to sell out the cruise...

UMC do some videos !!!!! :viking:
    Like this videos from 70K 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/70000tons

i thought those videos were really cool
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 am

Those were awesome. Pretty sure they were made just to show it wasnt a scam or a sick joke :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am

Monmisreal wrote:

Those were awesome. Pretty sure they were made just to show it wasnt a scam or a sick joke :lol: :lol:

:lol: I think seeing the bands talking about it made it look a little bit more legit. I remember a lot of people wondering if it was real or not. Seemed to good to be true.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 pm

jodionline wrote:

Just remember not to touch anything! You don't want to end up like the guitar tech from Candlemass.

STACH100 wrote:
    sherivengeance wrote:

Here is some prospective for you. Lollapalooza was last week end. There were 165 bands, the line up was announced APRIL 12!

Yeah, and the Soundwave touring festival in Australia is at the end of Feb/early March annually... and the line-up of 50 or so is being announced TODAY. Since March this year they've only had a few months to organise 5 festivals, but they still manage to pull it off.

mooyagi wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

:lol: I think seeing the bands talking about it made it look a little bit more legit. I remember a lot of people wondering if it was real or not. Seemed to good to be true.

I definitely thought the same thing when I first saw the website, thought it was some kind of scam. It would be cool to bring back the videos, just for a laugh for the fans, and a bit more publicity I guess.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: :lol: thats exactly what we thought, especially since we saw it on Swashbuckle's website first. When we saw that I was like "Theres no fucking way thats legit." Hell, earlier that year we were saying how awesome would a metal cruise be :shred:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

:lol: :lol: thats exactly what we thought, especially since we saw it on Swashbuckle's website first. When we saw that I was like "Theres no fucking way thats legit." Hell, earlier that year we were saying how awesome would a metal cruise be :shred:

hahaha i remember the pre cruise speculations on the maiden voyage .. i was very concerned that it was too good to be real and that the cruise would never happen. it was so surreal, both cruises. best thing i have EVER done and i have been to europe 15 times for metal festivals
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Conrad wrote:
    jodionline wrote:I'am too. Hope to see some great things under water.

Just remember not to touch anything! You don't want to end up like the guitar tech from Candlemass.

huh?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:47 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Conrad wrote:
    jodionline wrote:I'am too. Hope to see some great things under water.

huh?

It's on the DVD of the CD/DVD package from their latest album, "Psalms for the Dead". There's small footage of the guitar tech having his hand attended to and Robert Lowe explaining that he was snorkelling and got attacked by some kind of sea urchin.

2019 Wishlist:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 am

I can't understand why UMC doesn't use social media like FB and Twitter more??? The rest of the world uses them in all kinds of ways to promote their goods, services, themselves.....

Even if there is no news or announcement, seems like a Tweet here, or a FB posting there, would get way more attention from fans they aren't reaching.

Plus it would be nice to hear from our brilliant UMC crew and their fearless leader. Be a little more sociable UMC!!! :beerbang:

But, they fact that they haven't "RESORTED" to using social media, tells me that Andy isn't worried about selling them out.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

by MissMiyoshi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

It was funny to do a google search on the first 70000 Tons about a month after I got back so I could relive all the stories that were being posted, and coming across articles and forums where people were just RAGGING on the whole concept.

Haters gonna hate, as was seen in the Blabbermouth comments section about the Mayhem Cruise being cancelled. If you haven't read through that, do it. It's hilarious.
    Alumni - 70K 2011, 70K 2012, 70K 2013
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 pm

MissMiyoshi wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

It was funny to do a google search on the first 70000 Tons about a month after I got back so I could relive all the stories that were being posted, and coming across articles and forums where people were just RAGGING on the whole concept.

Haters gonna hate, as was seen in the Blabbermouth comments section about the Mayhem Cruise being cancelled. If you haven't read through that, do it. It's hilarious.

I read those comments. Pretty ridiculous.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    MissMiyoshi wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

I read those comments. Pretty ridiculous.

I just read them now. Sounds like a lot of them are bitter because they could never afford to do something this awesome, or have responsibilities which prevent them from having fun, and a lot of them have the misconception that the cruise is full of the typical metal bogan dickheads. But fortunately, it's exactly those types of people that can't afford to go, which makes life on the boat more pleasant for everyone.

2019 Wishlist:
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

by MissMiyoshi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Conrad wrote:I just read them now. Sounds like a lot of them are bitter because they could never afford to do something this awesome, or have responsibilities which prevent them from having fun, and a lot of them have the misconception that the cruise is full of the typical metal bogan dickheads. But fortunately, it's exactly those types of people that can't afford to go, which makes life on the boat more pleasant for everyone.

Truth. Which is probably why the Mayhem Cruise didn't sell. How many parents are going to put their (underaged) kids on a boat for a week unsupervised? It's one thing to drop them off at a show. This is something totally different.

And I'm glad that economics weeds out the undesirables. But it's sad it weeds out people I'd love to have cruisin' with me too.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 pm

MissMiyoshi wrote:Haters gonna hate, as was seen in the Blabbermouth comments section about the Mayhem Cruise being cancelled. If you haven't read through that, do it. It's hilarious.

Fuckin blabbermouth. They are the only community that rivals youtube when it comes to retarded comments.
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

by MissMiyoshi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    MissMiyoshi wrote:Haters gonna hate, as was seen in the Blabbermouth comments section about the Mayhem Cruise being cancelled. If you haven't read through that, do it. It's hilarious.

Fuckin blabbermouth. They are the only community that rivals youtube when it comes to retarded comments.

It's so much fun to read though. I enjoy societal train wrecks.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm

It can be fun sometimes, but I actually got a little bit annoyed reading those Blabbermouth comments. I don't understand how people can actually be that ignorant. Really? :?

2019 Wishlist:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

MissMiyoshi wrote:It's so much fun to read though. I enjoy societal train wrecks.

Ill read some of the comments but most are like beating a dead horse. Especially during that whole dream theater fiasco haha
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Monmisreal wrote:............. Especially during that whole dream theater fiasco haha

Oh what was that?!?1 Link me please :)
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

dude, ever read Lambgoat? straight up ignorant to the fullest extreme on EVERYTHING

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 56 posts