Post Reply 170 posts
Choose ONE band you want on broad 70k
    cowboy71
    Commander

Choose ONE band you want on broad 70k

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

So, as the subject says, if you could choose one and ONLY ONE band to add to the cruise, who would it be?

Really tough call for me, there are a few I haven't seen that I really want to see (Within Temptation, Van Canto, Powerwolf) but there can be only one, and that would be:

MAGNUM

Magnum wiki entry

Bob has the best voice around (even though he's almost 70!), and Tony Clarkin is an incredible guitarist and songwriter.

And their last couple of CDs have been some of the best of their career. I could just imagine them on broad, maybe doing a set of "Wings of Heaven" or "Storyteller's Night" in their entirity.

C'mon Andy - make it happen!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Choose ONE band you want on broad 70k

by vikingbitch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Bloodbath.

Its the band that would push me into the dark abyss of booking that I really really really shouldn't do.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Bloodbath.

Its the band that would push me into the dark abyss of booking that I really really really shouldn't do.

I fully endorse the addition of any band that would get you back on broad :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Ne Obliviscaris... that should be obvious
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

They ever get a new vocalist?

Off the top of my head id have to say Solefald, but I dont know if they have performed their first show yet.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Anathema :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Pinkyvincy
    Crewman

by Pinkyvincy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:10 pm

That would be nice to see live!

I would be like heaven to see Septichflesh on 70k! :shred:
    ompa te' du dør!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:34 pm

I can get behind Magnum. Especially if that means a chance at Avantasia.

Keeping this realistic (i.e. -- not reforming bands that are split up [Twilightning] or bands that never tour [Falconer]), my pick is Metsatöll.

I think there are really only six or so of my top 20 (active) bands that have never been on any of the three cruises -- Metsatöll, Dragonland, Avantasia, Svartsot, Powerwolf, and Falconer. Any one of those and I jizz gallons.
    Last edited by Ecliptica on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:37 pm

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Emperor. Get them to reunite for the cruise. :beerhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

3 Inches of Blood.

Because rad and also party.
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Ne Obliviscaris... that should be obvious

I'll let them know next time I run into a band member. (Tim is often spotted handing out flyers for Welkin events after metal concerts in Melbourne)

Moonsorrow would still be my #1 choice to add to the line-up. I don't care that you guys had them on the last cruise :P

I will put a vote in for Ne Obliviscaris though, because they do deserve the international exposure - and it would really make 2013 the year of the violins onbroad 70k.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Blind Guardian, by far. Especially considering they said they're taking a whole year off to concentrate on their next album, it would be an incredible surprise and an opportunity to see one of the best live bands out there! :headbanger:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Hm...its tough to pick ONE band. Perbaps Star One/Ayreon with the lineup from the live on earth dvd (floor, russell allen, etc)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:Hm...its tough to pick ONE band. Perbaps Star One/Ayreon with the lineup from the live on earth dvd (floor, russell allen, etc)

This ^^^^

I will be more realistic since I know that Glenn has tried to get anything Arjen related every year for ProgPower and every year he politely declines. :P

Orden Ogan! Come on Andy, please make it happen! :beerwink:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I- Metsatöll, Avantasia, Svartsot, Powerwolf, and Falconer.

Avantasia, Powerwolf and Falconer would be awesome! :boobs: Just saw Metsatöll and they were great! :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Morbid Angel :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I'd probably shit my pants if Kalmah gets announced.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Since the band I want onbroad is already there (Kreator), I will say Vader
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm

ST
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Primordial.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm gonna go with Grand Magus. I didn't know much of their stuff the only time we've seen them live, but now I love them. Opeth would be my first choice, if they hadn't decided to start playing totally boring shit :roll:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Kalmah.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Ne Obliviscaris... that should be obvious

I'll let them know next time I run into a band member. (Tim is often spotted handing out flyers for Welkin events after metal concerts in Melbourne)

Moonsorrow would still be my #1 choice to add to the line-up. I don't care that you guys had them on the last cruise :P

I will put a vote in for Ne Obliviscaris though, because they do deserve the international exposure - and it would really make 2013 the year of the violins onbroad 70k.

oh, they're well aware of my wish for them to be onbroad haha...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

Leaving aside bands "too big" for the cruise (Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc.), I'd say BLIND GUARDIAN. Favorite metal band, and very awesome live. If not, then I could support Diablo Swing Orchestra, Svartsot, Van Canto or Anthrax.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    MrFish
    Oiler

by MrFish » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 am

KMFDM
    Amon Amarth, Blind Guardian, Crematory, Crowbar, Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Excrementory Grindfuckers, Finntroll, Folkearth, Graveworm, GURD, Hammerfall, Kataklysm, KMFDM, Lamb of God, Legion of the Damned, Old Man's Child, Pain, Rob Zombie, Tenacious D
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

No hesiatation:

SISTER SIN

Want to see Sister Sin and Doro singing together Rock'n'roll from Motorhead

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Pinkyvincy
    Crewman

by Pinkyvincy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 am

Memnoch wrote:Primordial.

They are so good live!!! :wank:
    ompa te' du dør!
  • aussiestu
    Crewman

by aussiestu » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 am

cowboy71 wrote:

+1 there! A non Marlo 70000Tons will be very strange! Despite the good times that will be had there will always be that " something,s missing" factor! :cry:
    Regarding bands, i,ve actually been fortunate enough to see almost all of my favourite metal bands live at least once so really not fussed on a one band wishlist! Although seeing Triddana ( folk metal band from Argentina) would be nice!!
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOXaSOBPR4 :headbanger:

D&W would be awesome on board
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 am

aussiestu wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

+1 there! A non Marlo 70000Tons will be very strange! Despite the good times that will be had there will always be that " something,s missing" factor! :cry:
    Regarding bands, i,ve actually been fortunate enough to see almost all of my favourite metal bands live at least once so really not fussed on a one band wishlist! Although seeing Triddana ( folk metal band from Argentina) would be nice!!

Awe. I kinda love you guys :lol:

Damn it I wanna go so bad as it is :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

Xandria
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 am

Even though I've seen them a few times - Blind Guardian. They rarely tour here and seeing them two times in that atmosphere is unbeatable.

Stained Class wrote:Hm...its tough to pick ONE band. Perbaps Star One/Ayreon with the lineup from the live on earth dvd (floor, russell allen, etc)

I would be all for this too. Something we would never get to see otherwise.

So hard to chose just one
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Guardian again for a repeat...kalmah for new.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm

MrFish wrote:KMFDM

I know you're a huge metal fan, but what is this?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm

alex_canada wrote:Guardian again for a repeat...kalmah for new.

NO. YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE. :evil:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Opeth
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    TexasMetalhead
    Petty Officer

by TexasMetalhead » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm

HELL
    2015 DECK 7
    2013 DECK 6(66)and AGAIN!!!
    2012 Deck 8 SURVIVED AGAIN!!!
    2011 DECK 6(66) MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Stained Class wrote:NO. YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE. :evil:

Yes, could we agree that everyone gets one wishlist band onbroad? So, that makes 2000 bands for 70k. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    MrFish wrote:KMFDM

I know you're a huge metal fan, but what is this?

Heavy indutrial band that's been around a long time. Seen them twice and they put on one helluva high energy show :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 170 posts