Post Reply 48 posts
Barge to Hell pictures thread (LOTS of pics!)
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Barge to Hell pictures thread (LOTS of pics!)

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 am

Evican wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Well, another excuse to visit Vancouver! And you're always welcome here honey - its a beautiful drive through the mountains, can't get much better Canada wise than that :viking:

Oh you know that I will come and visit you! I like driving (albeit on the correct side of the road :P) and I like scenery and mountains, so you can bet that you will be seeing me at some stage if I manage to pull of this working/travelling overseas thing in 2014.

Yay, forum reunion! We'll have to try n get a few others out. All the Denver/Seattle peoples should come out, and maybe even Mr. fly-for-cheap BILL :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Evican wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Well, another excuse to visit Vancouver! And you're always welcome here honey - its a beautiful drive through the mountains, can't get much better Canada wise than that :viking:

Oh you know that I will come and visit you! I like driving (albeit on the correct side of the road :P) and I like scenery and mountains, so you can bet that you will be seeing me at some stage if I manage to pull of this working/travelling overseas thing in 2014.

Yay, forum reunion! We'll have to try n get a few others out. All the Denver/Seattle peoples should come out, and maybe even Mr. fly-for-cheap BILL :mrgreen:

I'll visit you Calgarians sometime for sure... keep me updated about UtA shows ;)
    Having other people there whom are crazy awesome is like frosting!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Evican wrote:

I'll visit you Calgarians sometime for sure... keep me updated about UtA shows ;)
    Having other people there whom are crazy awesome is like frosting!

this needs to coincide with the rumored Forced Entry reunion in Seattle...i'm there and a few other forumites will be drawn to this as well! PARTY!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 am

First of,
    season greetings to my fellow metalheads :beerwink:
    Whew... took me a lot longer than I wanted to but, I finally ready to post my pics from Barge.
    Guessing that I beat my own record from 70k'011 and saw at least once 28 bands on that cruise.
    Most definitely will be booking the next Barge to Hell & Back!

Here is the ever popular 'bits&bytes' "Collector's Limited Ed" set [random photos taken during the cruise]:

Barge to Hell'012: Bits & Bytes

Below is the list of 26 bands I had a chance to shoot with my camera(actually saw more bands than that number).

It's in the alphabetical order so here it goes:

Barge to Hell: Artillery
    Barge to Hell: At the Gates
    Barge to Hell: Behemoth
    Barge to Hell: Bonded by Blood
    Barge to Hell: Brujeria
    Barge to Hell: Enslaved
    Barge to Hell: Exodus
    Barge to Hell: Grave
    Barge to Hell: HAVOK
    Barge to Hell: Holy Moses
    Barge to Hell: Lock Up
    Barge to Hell: Loudblast
    Barge to Hell: Mayhem
    Barge to Hell: Municipal Waste
    Barge to Hell: Napalm Death
    Barge to Hell: Necronomicon(GER)
    Barge to Hell: Novembers Doom
    Barge to Hell: Paradise Lost
    Barge to Hell: Possessed
    Barge to Hell: Rotting Christ
    Barge to Hell: Sacred Reich
    Barge to Hell: Sanctuary
    Barge to Hell: Seita
    Barge to Hell: Sepultura
    Barge to Hell: Sodom
    Barge to Hell: Soilwork

Enjoy! :headbanger:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 am

torpedo20 wrote:First of,
    season greetings to my fellow metalheads :beerwink:
    Whew... took me a lot longer than I wanted to but, I finally ready to post my pics from Barge.
    Guessing that I beat my own record from 70k'011 and saw at least once 28 bands on that cruise.
    Most definitely will be booking the next Barge to Hell & Back!

Here is the ever popular 'bits&bytes' "Collector's Limited Ed" set [random photos taken during the cruise]:

Barge to Hell'012: Bits & Bytes

Best photo ever on this album:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Excellent photos Andre!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Excellent photos Andre!

Yes! Thanks for posting! Found that crazy one of me, Donn, and Gnoffi! :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Excellent photos Andre!

Yes! Thanks for posting! Found that crazy one of me, Donn, and Gnoffi! :lol:

hehehe, beer infused fun :cheers:

Thanks guys and, more to come on 70k'013! :belly: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    Dude, I sent you the Casablanca pic in e-mail.

Cheers
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)