Post Reply 230 posts
The Cripper Award
    Britta
    Oiler

Re: The Cripper Award

by Britta » Fri May 09, 2014 4:05 am

Awesome guys!
    Andy just introduced the designer Kim to me (and vice-versa), so we're starting to talk about the vest :beerwink:
    I'm excited, let's see where we all can take this. Cheers, talk to you soon!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 am

Looking forward to seeing it!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 am

This all sounds great!! The vote could be sent to only attending passengers each year to vote on the Cripper award if it is done through the website. Rules could be maximum of three albums released, never won before and must have sold less than ????? sales? Can we get sales data easily??

P.S. When is Cripper coming back on broad........ :cheers:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 am

since Andy brought it up ... how is the Cripper Award Project coming ......... any chance to see the design, community vote for a couple different ones maybe.

I know it's late did this get laid to the side of the road?????? :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • Zoelee
    Wiper

by Zoelee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 am

I read today from the Cripper Award, and please bear with me I hope I understand it right :) If so and it´s an opportunity to name "new" bands to be part of the Cruise, I would really like to introduce you to check out GARAGEDAYS They are on a 3 month tour through Europe with U.D.O in Spring 2015 and released allready two albums under the belt of King Diamond guitarist Andy LaRocque and the last one produced by Primal fear singer Ralf Scheepers. Believe me it´s worth if you love "RAW METAL" :shred:
    Go check them out www.garagedays.at
    https://www.facebook.com/garagedays?ref=hl
    Comments are welcome :) CHEERS! :beerbang:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 am

the Cripper Award is for bands onbroad
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Zoelee
    Wiper

by Zoelee » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 am

So I had the wrong infos about the award. Thank´s for letting me know :) CHEERS :cheers:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:21 am

Only checked out one set (2nd) by one nominee and, except for the vocalist's alcohol ravaged speaking voice, they sounded great. Also heard good reviews of their first set so my vote goes to them...

Suborned! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 am

My vote goes to Claim The Throne
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

One more vote for Claim The Throne.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Claim The Throne, for sure.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't like the vest design myself, would of never voted for it ... way to take that out of our hands as a fan based award. (the back patch is alright, but the rest of the design I won't even say what I think)
    I can't say what the others bands available for the award should be voted on as I didn't get to see most of them so I can only vote on the one of the very few I saw ....... my vote goes for CLAIM THE THRONE, or JUNGLE ROT (if they qualify) awesome show :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Ok I guess I'll figure this shit out now. From what I was lookin at a year ago the best indicator is listens on last.fm. So out of the "smallerish bands" we had:

Abandon Hope 6408
    Adaliah 123721
    Claim The Throne 65132
    Dark Sermon 29593
    Divided Multitude 24334
    Gama Bomb 1646127
    Gurd 43749
    The Hate Colony 6330
    Jungle Rot 782371
    Masacre 57000
    Suborned 758
    Thy Antichrist 22728
    Triosphere 165399
    Trollfest 1618570

So I think it's fair to cut it off at 150000, that seems to be the dividing line between bands people had heard of and those people haven't, and there's a pretty big gap between Adaliah and Trollfest. The number changes every year since last.fm itself grows so it's hard to compare to previous years. I seem to remember Cripper had about 1500 and Nightmare wasn't even on there. So if that sounds fair to everyone the nominees this year are:

Abandon Hope, Adaliah, Claim The Throne, Dark Sermon, Divided Multitude, Gurd, The Hate Colony, Masacre, Suborned, Thy Antichrist.

If anyone doesn't agree with this speak up, this is just the best idea I could come up with. I'll go make a post on the facebook group to direct traffic to this thread. Hey UMC, if this sounds good with you guys maybe make a post on your facebook page and stuff :mrgreen:

Edit: For the record my vote goes to Divided Multitude ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Hasn't the award gone to a thrash band with an attractive female singer? Suborned fits the archetype... but I'd go with GAMA BOMB
    2015 - cabin 9375
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:14 pm

That sounds good to me.

Masacre! :beerbang:

Although this post is right ^ I saw something about it going to Izegrim?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:16 pm

TheSalamanizer wrote:Hasn't the award gone to a thrash band with an attractive female singer? Suborned fits the archetype... but I'd go with GAMA BOMB
    Gama Bomb doesn't qualify here are your voting options ......... :cheers: :beerhorns:

Abandon Hope,
    Adaliah,
    Claim The Throne,
    Dark Sermon,
    Divided Multitude,
    Gurd,
    The Hate Colony,
    Masacre,
    Suborned,
    Thy Antichrist.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:19 pm

DragonLordJones wrote: way to take that out of our hands as a fan based award.

In response to this point, they aren't taking anything away from us. I talked to Andy at a show a couple months ago and he wants to leave it 100% in control of the fans, so we'll do it the same way this year as we have every other year ;)
    I'm not saying I'm in control whatsoever either. I just started the thread and make suggestions and hope it works for everyone :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Did they give Izegrim the Cripper award for last year within the last week?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

biertroll wrote:That sounds good to me.

We voted for them last year, so they got the vest presented to them. Were all of them on this year or just the singer?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

I vote for Claim The Throne. I heard mixed feeling about their second set (which I did not see), but the first set kicked major @$$. I saw them a week before the cruise in Montreal and they we're more than awesome there too.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Stained Class wrote:In response to this point, they aren't taking anything away from us. I talked to Andy at a show a couple months ago and he wants to leave it 100% in control of the fans, so we'll do it the same way this year as we have every other year ;)
    I'm not saying I'm in control whatsoever either. I just started the thread and make suggestions and hope it works for everyone :mrgreen:

I was talking about the vest design itself, not the vote for the bands ... I wish we would of had more of a say on how it should look ... I couple of design choices would of been nice to vote on, just saying :cheers:
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Claim The Throne!
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:In response to this point, they aren't taking anything away from us. I talked to Andy at a show a couple months ago and he wants to leave it 100% in control of the fans, so we'll do it the same way this year as we have every other year ;)

I was talking about the vest design itself, not the vote for the bands ... I wish we would of had more of a say on how it should look ... I couple of design choices would of been nice to vote on, just saying :cheers:

Oh yeah actually that's a fair point. Oh well hopefully the bands like it at least!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:59 pm

I think bands that have been popular in the underground for a decade or 2 or more shouldn't be eligible... Jungle Rot are very well known, Gama Bomb are kinda thrash legends, Masacre are huge despite North Americans being unaware... But that's just my 2 cents I guess

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:04 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I think bands that have been popular in the underground for a decade or 2 or more shouldn't be eligible... Jungle Rot are very well known, Gama Bomb are kinda thrash legends, Masacre are huge despite North Americans being unaware... But that's just my 2 cents I guess

Yeah I agree with Jungle Rot and Gama Bomb. I'm not really sure how known Masacre are with cruisers. It's hard to come up with an objective criteria though. Lots of promoters use Last.fm listens as a gauge of how big a band is since facebook likes can be bought.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    biertroll wrote:That sounds good to me.

We voted for them last year, so they got the vest presented to them. Were all of them on this year or just the singer?
    and the Guitar player Jeroen Izegrim. :cheers: :beerhorns:
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

my vote goes to Claim the Throne!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 pm

For me, it was easily Suborned. :headbanger:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:57 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Abandon Hope,
    Adaliah,
    Claim The Throne,
    Dark Sermon,
    Divided Multitude,
    Gurd,
    The Hate Colony,
    Masacre,
    Suborned,
    Thy Antichrist.

If these are the candidates my vote goes, without any sort of doubt, to TRIOSPHERE. They kicked fucking ass. On the other side, I found Divided Multitude quite disappointing.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:36 am

Bodomdragon, they got ruled out, they're too big. Give the smaller bands a chance!

+1 vote for Claim the Throne. Awesome guys and gal.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 am

*shrug* I only saw a bit of Claim the Throne, so I guess they get my vote by default.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am

Another vote for Claim the Throne here, too.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2019: Booked!
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 am

Pellaz wrote:Another vote for Claim the Throne here, too.

I'll throw in for Claim the Thrown
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/-Violence-/
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Easily Claim the Throne! They put on a great show, and are hilarious!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 am

Muy vote is Abandonó hope. Great Shows and amazing bands members.
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:10 am

It seems Claim The Throne has the victory.

But I'll vote for Trollfest. By far!

Also, I would like to mention Triosphere. :deathhorns:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:31 pm

This isn't even close Hahaha when should we call it? Maybe we'll give it a few more days.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Masacre has made good ground on FB, but Claim the Throne still seems to hold a good lead from both sites. I say give it till Monday just to give everyone the weekend to vote. :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:52 pm

There should be a vote done by UMC.

I vote for Claim the Throne!!! Go the Aussies!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 pm

I vote for Suborned. Enjoyed their shows
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor