Post Reply 792 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 pm

KevinP wrote:Wishlist you say?

See my signature :death: :deathmetal: :death:

you spelled Ne Obliviscaris wrong
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Keep the wishlists coming people! As I did last year, I shall be collating all the lists here, and providing Andy with a list of the most requested bands after a couple of months.

As it stands at present, here are the most requested bands so far:

8 - Amon Amarth
    7 - Blind Guardian, Rhapsody
    6 - Accept, Demons & Wizards, Eluveitie, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Therion
    5 - Avantasia, Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend, Epica, King Diamond, Powerwolf, Wintersun
    4 - Anthrax, Equilibrium, Firewind, Immortal, Kalmah, Testament, Van Canto, Within Temptation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Keep the wishlists coming people! As I did last year, I shall be collating all the lists here, and providing Andy with a list of the most requested bands after a couple of months.

As it stands at present, here are the most requested bands so far:

8 - Amon Amarth
    7 - Blind Guardian, Rhapsody
    6 - Accept, Demons & Wizards, Eluveitie, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Therion
    5 - Avantasia, Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend, Epica, King Diamond, Powerwolf, Wintersun
    4 - Anthrax, Equilibrium, Firewind, Immortal, Kalmah, Testament, Van Canto, Within Temptation

Did you count mine? I didn't feel like copying and pasting out of my sig haha :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:55 pm

No - I'll incorporate that now :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Down
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 pm

UPDATED

8 - Amon Amarth
    7 - Blind Guardian, Demons & Wizrads, Rhapsody, Therion
    6 - Accept, Eluveitie, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, King Diamond, Powerwolf
    5 - Avantasia, Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend, Epica, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Wintersun
    4 - Anthrax, Firewind, Immortal, Orden Ogan, Testament, Van Canto, Within Temptation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Add one more for each of Van Canto and Within Temptation :D They'll both be on my wishlist, I haven't added it yet, but I will... soon.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 pm

If Andy goes by this, it will be another Barge to Rainbows! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 pm

X-Thor wrote:If Andy goes by this, it will be another Barge to Rainbows! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, you're so hardcore.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Conrad wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:If Andy goes by this, it will be another Barge to Rainbows! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, you're so hardcore.

I'm not complaining!! Barge to Rainbows works for me ;)

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Conrad wrote:

Bro, you're so hardcore.

I'm not complaining!! Barge to Rainbows works for me ;)

Hey, if Barge to Hell is really March 2014 then YES make 70K Weenielicous to the max. Otherwise I don't want to wait a full 2 years for a cruise, so make it varied again :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:UPDATED

8 - Amon Amarth
    5 - Avantasia, Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend, Epica, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Wintersun
    4 - Anthrax, Firewind, Immortal, Orden Ogan, Testament, Van Canto, Within Temptation

your lack of Ne Obliviscaris is disturbing
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm

DRACONIAN (Please, please, please!!!)
    Swallow the Sun
    Opeth
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Devin Townsend
    Apocalyptica
    ReVamp
    SepticFlesh
    Haggard
    Helevorn
    Daylight Dies
    MaYan
    Sirenia
    Nox Aurea
    Snowy Shaw

Repeats:
    Moonspell
    Samael
    Eluveitie
    Therion
    Orphaned Land

Too bad Trail of Tears split I would have liked to see them as well
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 am

Fatum11 wrote:Too bad Trail of Tears split I would have liked to see them as well

^^^ :cry: I'm happy I got to see them live at MFVF IX and X. They were especially good last year! :wank: At least the new album will be released according to plan in April.

(Part) Norwegian wishlist:
    TRIOSPHERE* :wank:
    Jorn
    Pagan's Mind
    Tellus Requiem*
    Fuel for Disaster*
    Circus Maximus
    Midnattsol*
    Leaves' Eyes*
    Sirenia
    Tristania
    Svölk

International wishlist:
    Amon Amarth
    Apocalyptica
    Korpiklaani
    Metsatöll
    Ex Deo
    Van Canto
    Grave Digger
    ReVamp
    Xandria*
    Diabulus in Musica*
    Epica*
    Eluveitie
    Within Temptation
    Arch Enemy*
    Avantasia
    Kamelot
    Alestorm
    Skálmöld

*Seen live before, or will see live soon.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 am

^^ Another one for Van Canto!

2019 Wishlist:
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:05 am

Amaranthe / Falconer / Damnation Game/ Voyager/ Bloodbound /Unisonic/ Demons and wizards/ Blind Guardian/ Accept/ Avantasia / Royal Hunt /Pretty Maids /Tarot/ Ten/ Xandria /Eluveitie /Gamma ray/ Iced earth/ Dark tranquility/ In Flames/ Soilwork / Ne Obliviscaris/ Darkane/ Mutiny Within/ The Crown /Firewind/ Bal*Sagoth/ Eternal Tears of Sorrow/ Dimension Zero/ Night In Gales /Witchery/Skyfire /Omnium Gatherum/ Within temptation/ Thyrfing/ Therion / Epica/ Before the Dawn/ This Cold Life/ Delain/ Amon Amarth/ Exodus/ Anthrax/ Amorphis

more to follow
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 am

broegaard wrote:Amaranthe / Falconer / Damnation Game/ Voyager/ Bloodbound /Unisonic/ Demons and wizards/ Blind Guardian/ Accept/ Avantasia / Royal Hunt /Pretty Maids /Tarot/ Ten/ Xandria /Eluveitie /Gamma ray/ Iced earth/ Dark tranquility/ In Flames/ Soilwork / Ne Obliviscaris/ Darkane/ Mutiny Within/ The Crown /Firewind/ Bal*Sagoth/ Eternal Tears of Sorrow/ Dimension Zero/ Night In Gales /Witchery/Skyfire /Omnium Gatherum/ Within temptation/ Thyrfing/ Therion / Epica/ Before the Dawn/ This Cold Life/ Delain/ Amon Amarth/ Exodus/ Anthrax/ Amorphis

more to follow

Awesome list! Too good for a 70k lineup - there are like 26 bands I'd want to see twice :P

Also, MUCH RESPECT for having Ten on your list - outstanding band, would kill to see them live!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 am

FYI, Before the Dawn is no more
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:52 am

cowboy71 wrote:UPDATED

8 - Amon Amarth

well, if this would be the line-up for 70K then I will skip it again.
    $500 per band is not economical :mrgreen:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 am

KevinP wrote:FYI, Before the Dawn is no more

read it now...

Wolfheart in / Before the dawn out...:)
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:47 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    broegaard wrote:Amaranthe / Falconer / Damnation Game/ Voyager/ Bloodbound /Unisonic/ Demons and wizards/ Blind Guardian/ Accept/ Avantasia / Royal Hunt /Pretty Maids /Tarot/ Ten/ Xandria /Eluveitie /Gamma ray/ Iced earth/ Dark tranquility/ In Flames/ Soilwork / Ne Obliviscaris/ Darkane/ Mutiny Within/ The Crown /Firewind/ Bal*Sagoth/ Eternal Tears of Sorrow/ Dimension Zero/ Night In Gales /Witchery/Skyfire /Omnium Gatherum/ Within temptation/ Thyrfing/ Therion / Epica/ Before the Dawn/ This Cold Life/ Delain/ Amon Amarth/ Exodus/ Anthrax/ Amorphis

more to follow

Awesome list! Too good for a 70k lineup - there are like 26 bands I'd want to see twice :P

Also, MUCH RESPECT for having Ten on your list - outstanding band, would kill to see them live!!

thanks and I agree(maybe a BTH + 7oK). It is an expensive lineup(only few "US"bands....i don't like crap or garage band metal..:).

I love TEN
    metal4ever
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 am

Like, for now or forever?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 am

Stained Class wrote:

Like, for now or forever?

Never say never I suppose
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • strha
    Crewman

by strha » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 am

(This list may be best suited for BTH)

Benediction, Pungent Stench, Master, Koldbrann, Obituary, Vader, Cannibal Corpse, Disharmonic Orchestra, RAM, Year of the Goat, King Diamond, Tsjuder, Merciless and Sarcofago
    BTH-2012
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 am

Add to my wishlist: NOT having the fiddler dude eat up an hour of valuable kareoke time with the same shtick each year
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

alex_canada wrote:Add to my wishlist: NOT having the fiddler dude eat up an hour of valuable kareoke time with the same shtick each year

I agree! He should get 2 or 3 songs tops. It was really good but it went on way too long.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 am

Stained Class wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Add to my wishlist: NOT having the fiddler dude eat up an hour of valuable kareoke time with the same shtick each year

I agree! He should get 2 or 3 songs tops. It was really good but it went on way too long.

Agreed.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • angi
    Wiper

by angi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 am

korpiklaani
    trollfest
    system of down
    dimmu borgir
    belphegor
    behemoth!!!

and abney park would be really cool!

and as newcomers thorondir :D know that former they've been asked to play
    Last edited by angi on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    wishlist 2014: abney park, anima sementis, behemoth, belphegor, children of bodom, death stars, devil driver, dimmu borgir, excrementory grindfuckers, falkenbach, finntroll, graveworm, korpiklaani, satyricon, system of a down, thorondir, trollfest
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Agreed.

Yeah, it went on for far too long. Had a great time with all the colombians, costa ricans and argentinians, though.

--
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

"stolen" from my signature

4th Dimension - Axxis - Blind Guardian - Falconer - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Running wild - Sonata Arctica - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wintersun - Wuthering Heights
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I AGREE TOO!

We seem to all be in agreement on that one, so I'll make a special note of that when I send Andy the wishlist summary message :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

I AGREE TOO!
    We seem to all be in agreement on that one, so I'll make a special note of that when I send Andy the wishlist summary message :)

please, do that!
    when he was up, we saw the first violinist from LMO approach the karaoke guy...probably asking if he could go up next (and show how it's done)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Abnormal.Thought.Patterns
    Adagio
    Agalloch
    Aghora
    Almah
    Anubis.Gate
    Arch.Matheos
    Arjen.Lucassen(Ayreon/Star.One/Guilt.Machine/etc.)
    Atoma
    Augury
    Baroness
    Barren.Earth
    Be'lakor
    BTBAM
    Beyond.Creation
    Blotted.Science
    Brymir
    Chaos.Divine
    Chimp.Spanner
    Communic
    Cynic
    Devin.Townsend
    DGM
    Diablo.Swing.Orchestra
    Equilibrium
    Falconer
    Fleshgod.Apocalypse
    Galloglass
    Gojira
    Gordion.Knot
    Gorod
    Grand.Magus
    Haken
    Hibria
    Human.Abstract
    Ihsahn
    Insomnium
    Instanzia
    Kalmah
    Kartikeya
    Katatonia
    Kiuas
    Leprous
    Machinae.Supremacy
    Manegarm
    Manilla.Road
    Manticora
    Masterplan
    Mercenary
    Mnemic
    Mygrain
    Myrath
    Necrophagist
    Ne.Obliviscaris
    Nightingale
    Obscura
    Omnium.Gatherum
    Opeth
    Orden.Ogan
    Pagan’s.Mind
    Pain.of.Salvation
    Paul.Wardingham
    Powerwolf
    Protest.the.Hero
    Quo.Vadis
    Revocation
    Running.Wild
    Scale.the.Summit
    [Seven].Horns.[Seven].Eyes
    Seventh.Wonder
    Skyfire
    Suidakra
    Symphony.X
    Tesseract
    [Three]
    Time.Requiem
    Unleash.the.Archers
    Viathyn :oops:
    Winterborn
    Wintersun
    Wolverine
    Wuthering.Heights
    Xerath
    Zero.Hour

Aaaaaaaaaaand, probably more, as I think of them.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 pm

would like to see them on 70kt 2014:

Kalmah
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Insomnium
    Crystal Eyes (SWE)
    Amon Amarth
    Axel Rudi Pell
    Haggard
    Omnium Gatherum
    Running Wild
    Sonata Arctica
    Volbeat
    Wisdom
    Epica
    Orden Ogan
    Stratovarius
    Dawn of Destiny
    Dreamtale
    Into Eternity
    Soulfallen
    Zero Degree
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 pm

viathyn wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaand, probably more, as I think of them.

That seemed like a lot of effort considering you just retyped your signature in a slightly different format :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Stained Class wrote:

That seemed like a lot of effort considering you just retyped your signature in a slightly different format :P

Makes my life easier though, when collating all the names in my spreadsheet.

Good boy jake *pats head* :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:47 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

:lol: I'm still not doing it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Yep that's pretty much why I did it!

I didn't take care of the periods though, I aint no tampon.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 pm

broegaard wrote:Pretty Maids /Eluveitie / Dark tranquility/ Ne Obliviscaris/ Darkane/ The Crown /Firewind/ Bal*Sagoth/ Eternal Tears of Sorrow/ Dimension Zero/ Night In Gales /Witchery/Skyfire /Omnium Gatherum/ Therion / Anthrax

this part of your list makes me think well of you as a person!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm hoping we get Kalmah...I literally followed Andy around and one point and whispered it several times in his ear in the hopes that he'd think of them subconsciously. Also said it in conversation. The funny thing is, there are several bands I'm a bigger fan of but those bands have already been onbroad or would never be.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
Post Reply 792 posts