Post Reply 819 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by DrAmygdala » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

    Equilibrium
    Kivimetsan Druidi
    Leaves Eyes
    Midnattsol
    Powerwolf
    ReVamp
    Sirenia
    Tarot
    Unsun
    Varg
    Wintersun
    Xandria


    Repeat bands:
    Amorphis
    Finntroll
    Moonsorrow
    Samael
    Therion
  • User avatar
    Hector
    Oiler
    Posts: 46
    Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 pm
    Location: Switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Hector » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 am

    The Scams and Nocturnal Rites - two more bands on my wishlist....... :oops:
    CD-Collection updated - http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/hector
    Winter sucks!
  • Electrichead
    Crewman
    Posts: 67
    Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 pm
    Location: Winnipeg, MB

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Electrichead » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 pm

    Bison BC (canada)
    Baroness
    Witchcraft
    Graveyard
    Down
    Motorhead!!!!
    Mastodon
    Kyuss lives! (Now vista chino)
    Primate
    Black tusk
    Lavagoat (canada)
    Toxic holocaust
    The sword
    High on fire
    Lamb of god
    Early Man
    Municipal waste


    Repeats?
    Children of bodom
    Exodus
    3 INCHES OF BLOOD!!
    Crowbar
    Corrosion of conformity
    Annihilator
    Kreator


    All for now. :beerbang:
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
  • User avatar
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am
    Location: Mexico City, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by X-Thor » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 pm

    RODRIGO Y GABRIELA
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

    In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

    Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • jmendez973
    Wiper
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:12 pm

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by jmendez973 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm

    There's alot of good bands on there but I really think they should bring Vomitory, Trauma, and Odious Mortem onboard! please please please! :deathmetal:
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8262
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 am

    Gardenian just announced they are officially reunited and working on a new album... I'm ready to FINALLY see them after all these years! Please book 'em Andy!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 616
    Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 am
    Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 am

    DrinkMoxie wrote:Gardenian just announced they are officially reunited and working on a new album... I'm ready to FINALLY see them after all these years! Please book 'em Andy!


    In that case I would like to add them to my wishlist as well.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8262
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

    Jebus_Cripes wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Gardenian just announced they are officially reunited and working on a new album... I'm ready to FINALLY see them after all these years! Please book 'em Andy!


    In that case I would like to add them to my wishlist as well.

    *high five*
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1138
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by alex_canada » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=98mD8hvKKso

    I want to see her live, wearing that...not so much the song though.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Stained Class » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 am

    alex_canada wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=98mD8hvKKso

    I want to see her live, wearing that...not so much the song though.

    Agreed :lol:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

    Amon Amarth
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    Watain
    Primordial
    Bolt Thrower
    Moonsorrow
    Katatonia
    Opeth
    Bloodbath
    Hypocrisy


    :lol: all scand bands except 1 UK and 1 Irish
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Amon Amarth
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    Watain
    Primordial
    Bolt Thrower
    Moonsorrow
    Katatonia
    Opeth
    Bloodbath
    Hypocrisy


    :lol: all scand bands except 1 UK and 1 Irish


    I fully support this list even though I fucking hate one of the bands and severely dislike a second, but id take those two bands just to get the rest of them :headbanger:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

    Monmisreal wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Amon Amarth
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    Watain
    Primordial
    Bolt Thrower
    Moonsorrow
    Katatonia
    Opeth
    Bloodbath
    Hypocrisy


    :lol: all scand bands except 1 UK and 1 Irish


    I fully support this list even though I fucking hate one of the bands and severely dislike a second, but id take those two bands just to get the rest of them :headbanger:


    Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?

    :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?
    :lol:


    Actually close :lol:

    Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

    The dislike is Immortal because in not a big fan of black metal, but id put Opeth's last show up there being worse than any Immortal show. I have yet to see Immortal but they are a band I know id love live more than their albums, so I want to see them because of that. Opeth's Heritage tour can go fuck itself, and they have been my favorite band with my favorite album for about 10 years now.
  • User avatar
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 222
    Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:27 am
    Location: Columbus, Ohio
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TheBigJankowski » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 am

    I just updated my wishlist, since I haven't really logged in to the forums since the 2012 cruise. lol
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 am

    Monmisreal wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?
    :lol:


    Actually close :lol:

    Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

    The dislike is Immortal because in not a big fan of black metal, but id put Opeth's last show up there being worse than any Immortal show. I have yet to see Immortal but they are a band I know id love live more than their albums, so I want to see them because of that. Opeth's Heritage tour can go fuck itself, and they have been my favorite band with my favorite album for about 10 years now.


    Yeah that is a shame that Watain have such horrible stench. Some shows are worse than others. But to bring roadkill on tour and haul it out as stage props is cool again, Why? I absolutely LOATHE "Heritage". I am a huge fan of Opeth's early work....
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Monmisreal » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yeah that is a shame that Watain have such horrible stench. Some shows are worse than others. But to bring roadkill on tour and haul it out as stage props is cool again, Why? I absolutely LOATHE "Heritage". I am a huge fan of Opeth's early work....


    Yea, touring the south with roadkill has bad written all over it :lol: I was kind of a late bloomer with Opeth so I didnt really start listening to them until 01/02ish. Basically when I started to really like them they started to release a couple turds in a row lmao. Everything after Blackwater Park has been hit or miss for me. I really like a few songs here or there and then there are albums such as Deliverance and Heritage that I wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

    Hmmm I did love Ghost Reveries and almost all of Watershed. Blackwater Park is excellent and so are Deliverance /Damnation.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm

    Monmisreal wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?
    :lol:


    Actually close :lol:

    Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

    a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 520
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am
    Location: Switzerland
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by taketheday » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 am

    Well, as I have to update my wishlist in the signature, I'll write them here again, plus some other ones:

    The most wanted:

    Derdian
    Fogalord (an Italian band that I just discovered and they're sound a little bit like Derdian :headbanger: )
    Nightland (another great Italian band)
    Stratovarius
    Children Of Bodom
    AHOLA
    Northern Kings
    Teräsbetoni
    Ravenage
    Avantasia
    Magic Kingdom
    Majesty Of Revival
    Sonata Arctica
    Grave Digger
    Lordi
    Leverage


    Then:

    Summoned Tide
    Krokus
    4th Dimension
    Highway
    Kotiteollisuus
    Apulanta
    Secret Illusion
    Arrayan Path
    Juvaliant
    Sideburn (Swiss band)
    Symphonity
    Domain
    Tokyo Blade
    Trophallaxy
    Amberian Dawn

    2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624


    http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Monmisreal » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Hmmm I did love Ghost Reveries and almost all of Watershed. Blackwater Park is excellent and so are Deliverance /Damnation.


    Yea they are all good, but I cant just sit and listen to them start to finish like I can with the older stuff. Im probably the only Opeth fan that was just bored to death with Deliverance :lol:

    last_candle wrote:a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect


    Lies! Youd be up front and center for a Watain set! They will be the band that drenches your weenie flag with blood so they can stink up another stage
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?
    :lol:


    Actually close :lol:

    Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

    a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect


    Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 pm

    Monmisreal wrote:
    last_candle wrote:a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect

    Lies! Youd be up front and center for a Watain set! They will be the band that drenches your weenie flag with blood so they can stink up another stage

    that will definitely NOT happen :D

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    some things just aren't worth supporting...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    last_candle wrote:a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect

    Lies! Youd be up front and center for a Watain set! They will be the band that drenches your weenie flag with blood so they can stink up another stage

    that will definitely NOT happen :D

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    some things just aren't worth supporting...


    True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them. Saw all 4 Rage shows on the 2 cruises they played on because they are one of my favorite bands. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them.

    that's what I do (usually) - I don't care so much about the bands I don't wanna listen to...
    I do remember another exception: that's when a band draws d-bags to an event
    for example when the Böse Onkels playes Wacken, there were quite a lot in the audience I could easily do without...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:35 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them.

    that's what I do (usually) - I don't care so much about the bands I don't wanna listen to...
    I do remember another exception: that's when a band draws d-bags to an event
    for example when the Böse Onkels playes Wacken, there were quite a lot in the audience I could easily do without...


    Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

    Twisted Sister? :mrgreen:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

    Twisted Sister? :mrgreen:


    hahaha no, but that was awesome at Wacken 2003 I think it was. It was not Pink Cream 69 either. Its a very big german band with a weird name
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2791
    Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm
    Location: Sweden
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

    Twisted Sister? :mrgreen:


    hahaha no, but that was awesome at Wacken 2003 I think it was. It was not Pink Cream 69 either. Its a very big german band with a weird name



    2003 indeed!

    Up close of course, got cought on tape in their live DVD a few times.

    Saw tem earlier that summer on Bang Your Head as well, it was a good festival year for Twisted Sister in Europe (and me...)
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

    Twisted Sister? :mrgreen:

    hahaha no, but that was awesome at Wacken 2003 I think it was.

    one of my favorite Wacken moments of all time! watched the show with a dutch guy - a faaaast drinker he was, me and my "virgin liver" almost couldn't catch up
    when we met the next morning, we both asked unisonic "how was Twisted Sister?"
    (okok, it doesn't sound funny for anyone but me ;) )
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 pm

    Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !

    that show got released on DVD? cool - all I remember are a loooot of pink lights :D
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !

    that show got released on DVD? cool - all I remember are a loooot of pink lights :D


    :lol: yep. Twisted Sister- Live in Wacken ! I had a photo pass that year so I was in the photo pit for the first 3 songs. And got great shots of them.

    I got drunker that weekend and lost the floppy with my TS photos. :(
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

    I blame it on Jager, Danish Bitters, Polish Vodka and ABSINTHE
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm

    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

    what is sad is that they played 16 or 17 songs and only 14 made the DVD, I remember almost crying , so drunk and singing along to "Ride to Live, Live to Ride" and that is not on the dvd...
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4408
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Sister-Live-Wacken-Reunion/dp/B0009R1THM/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364771629&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=twisted+sister+live+in+wacken+dcvd

    14 used from $1.95 :shock: :shock:

    why would people even bother to sell it for such a prize! :shock:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 528
    Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 am
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Captain Alex » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 am

    Avantasia :shred:
    Iron Maidens :deathhorns: :boobs:
    Mägo de Oz :viking:
    Allen Lande :metalguy:
    Therion :bangers:
    Triosphere :shred:
    Dimmu Borgir :beerhorns:
    Stratovarius :shred:
    Syrens Call
    Epica
    Kamelot
    Apocalyptica
    Nightwish
    Northern Kings
    Powerwolf
    Sonata Arctica
    Xandria
    Tarot
    Visions of Atlantis
    Amaranthe
    Disturbed
    Iced Earth
    Symphony X
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Stained Class » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:09 pm

    I started adding bands that I've seen before but would really like to see again, so my wishlist is now long enough to fill 2 boats just about.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Steve110
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 259
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 pm
    Location: Los Angeles
    Contact:

    Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

    by Steve110 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

    Here goes... tried to keep it to bands with a semi-realistic chance and no 2013 repeats.

    Anata, Apocalyptica, At the Gates, Blind Guardian, Bloodbath, Blut Aus Nord, Bolt Thrower, Chthonic, The Crown, Decapitated, Derdian, Dew Scented, Disavowed, Dragonland, Drudkh, Enforcer, Equilibrium, Esoteric, Falkenbach, Finntroll, Fleshcrawl, Gardenian, Ghost, Guardians of Time, Hell, Helsott, Immortal, Insomnium, Iron Savior, Jungle Rot, Kalmah, Katatonia, King Diamond, Manilla Road, Mercyful Fate, Naglfar, Powerglove, Primal Fear, Primordial, Repulsion, Satan, Scar Symmetry, Sextrash, Skeletonwitch, Solstafir, Solution .45, Svartsot, Trollfest, Vader, Vandroya, Vomitory, Wintersun, Witchery Wolves In The Throne Room, Zonaria, Zyklon.

    GIMME
Post Reply 819 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests