Post Reply 792 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

by mgrock » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Saw the TEUTONIC 4 two weeks ago. We had them on board but not together. That would be kick ass. :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

KREATOR, SODOM, DESTRUCTION, TANKARRD : :shred: :shred: :shred: PLEEEASE!!!!
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Haven't really posted in here (considering I still haven't, and likely won't, be booking until very, very late considering the lineup and other festivals I want to check out) but just found out that Thaurorod has a new vocalist.

This is probably old news to a lot of people, but brand new news to me. He was the vocalist of Seventh Wonder before Tommy Karevik (and is better IMO).

Let's get Andi Kravljaca on broad, this dude's voice is amazing and, from this video, he seems like he'd be a really, really, really cool guy to hang out with: Thaurorod introduces Andi Thaurorod; sings 'Shadows and Rain'.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:37 am

a good singer for a promising newcomer - their last album (debut?) was quite good, but there was something missing
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 am

I wouldnt mind seeing Thaurorod on the boat. Out of the 4 free cds from the two Euro fest ticket packages we got, it is the only one I still listen to. Not a bad one to throw on in the car and just listen. Nothing spectacular, but I only skip the slow and instrumental tracks so thats a good thing.
  • Sepp-das-Wiesel
    Oiler

by Sepp-das-Wiesel » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 am

who knows something about Morgana Levay. Does this Band still exist?
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Sepp-das-Wiesel wrote:who knows something about Morgana Levay. Does this Band still exist?

I guess, you mean Morgana Lefay - and yes, they do still exist
    I even saw them play live ten days ago \m/
    they wouldn't be too bad a pick for 70k - because they would appeal to quite a few who don't know'em yet
    (Craig was quite impressed last week)
    http://youtu.be/5uE9ZijdGGg
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 am

Last week, it was the Skullfest in Belgium, a small but interesting heavy metal festival with 10 bands including Sister Sin.

The show was excellent. I have spoken with them during 1 hour and they told me that they really would like to come to the cruise next january. They are very nice and friendly.

Please Andy, SISTER SIN on board
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 am

JOJOJO I cans see my wishlist was properly understood and listened! :P ... ... but in another festival :cry:

I think is the best lineup ever!

Andy: please add Nightwish an bring'em all!

Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    lunaticjozef
    Wiper

by lunaticjozef » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

From France

From Holland

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Captain Alex wrote:JOJOJO I cans see my wishlist was properly understood and listened! :P ... ... but in another festival :cry:

I think is the best lineup ever!

Andy: please add Nightwish an bring'em all!

If we could get Devin Townsend + Anneke that would be glorious.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm

VADER, Skeletonwitch, Morbid Angel, Devin Townsend, Anathema.

THANK YOU!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

WizardBeast wrote:VADER, Skeletonwitch, Morbid Angel, Devin Townsend, Anathema.

THANK YOU!

:headbanger:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:24 pm

This list of bands that has recently received visas to play in the US could be a hint to 70k stuff, since a lot of the bands will do a few dates or a tour around it.
    http://www.playamericavisas.com/bands.html

It's not ALL bands of course, but there could be a hint within. Looking at DSO, Dream Evil, Therion.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Metallia
    Wiper

by Metallia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Vogelfrey
    Tyr(again)
    Powerwolf
    Amon Amarth (again)
    ARKONA - because she truly is the reigning metal queen
    Iced Earth
    Saxon
    Angel Dust
    Havoc (again)

Sooo freakin happy Overkill is on the cruise ! :cheers:
    Metal is Life
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:29 am

alex_canada wrote:This list of bands that has recently received visas to play in the US could be a hint to 70k stuff, since a lot of the bands will do a few dates or a tour around it.

It's not ALL bands of course, but there could be a hint within. Looking at DSO, Dream Evil, Therion.

Some very good bands on that list.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 am

mooyagi wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:This list of bands that has recently received visas to play in the US could be a hint to 70k stuff, since a lot of the bands will do a few dates or a tour around it.

Some very good bands on that list.

Agreed.

Never knew something like that existed... almost seems like cheating!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:46 am

Ooh, I see a lot of bands there that I would get very excited about!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 am

I don't know if any of those bands would get me to book either (less Orphaned Land). Would definitely like to see DSO, Circus Maximus, and Stormwarrior but none of those are must-have bands for me.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 am

What's with James LaBrie. Here is a new song from the forthcoming album:

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/exclu ... ight-here/

Or perhaps Dream Theater or both ? :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 am

Ecliptica wrote:I don't know if any of those bands would get me to book either (less Orphaned Land). Would definitely like to see DSO, Circus Maximus, and Stormwarrior but none of those are must-have bands for me.

Are you not sold on booking yet? I know so far the lineup doesn't do much for you but still... :chug: :3drunks: :shots: :party: :boobs:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:I don't know if any of those bands would get me to book either (less Orphaned Land). Would definitely like to see DSO, Circus Maximus, and Stormwarrior but none of those are must-have bands for me.

Are you not sold on booking yet? I know so far the lineup doesn't do much for you but still... :chug: :3drunks: :shots: :party: :boobs:

Yeah, dude. BOOK!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Phfloydispink
    Oiler

by Phfloydispink » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:19 am

I want to dance with the Cosacks!

Тінь Сонця
    Чур
    Экзистенция
    Моноліт
    Біла Вежа
    Абордаж
    Survivor 70k
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2019
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Stained Class wrote:

On the lineup itself? Not at all. . .Symphony X is the only band on the whole bill that I would willingly pay to see if they came around here.

For you guys. . .absolutely. I'll probably be there just because a) it's a vacation b) I want to hang out with all of you c) you are my only friends.
    But in all seriousness, I need to see if I can get my best friend/cabinmate for the past three cruises to book again. If not, I have no idea what to do. I'll find my way on somehow; I'm a huge fan of last minute booking for all this stuff too.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Just book single and make new friends :beerwink:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

On the lineup itself? Not at all. . .Symphony X is the only band on the whole bill that I would willingly pay to see if they came around here.

For you guys. . .absolutely. I'll probably be there just because a) it's a vacation b) I want to hang out with all of you c) you are my only friends.
    But in all seriousness, I need to see if I can get my best friend/cabinmate for the past three cruises to book again. If not, I have no idea what to do. I'll find my way on somehow; I'm a huge fan of last minute booking for all this stuff too.

GOOD
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Ecliptica wrote:c) you are my only friends.

this one was good wonder how many of us are in a similar situation :lol:
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

On the subject of European bands, I have insider info that a certain symphonic band is booking North American tourdates around the time of the cruise. Not being vague to be annoying; just not sure whether it's kosher to release little-known information.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 pm

alex_canada wrote:On the subject of European bands, I have insider info that a certain symphonic band is booking North American tourdates around the time of the cruise. Not being vague to be annoying; just not sure whether it's kosher to release little-known information.

We love rumors!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    VoidTerraFirma
    Oiler

by VoidTerraFirma » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 pm

SkeletonWitch is a must.

Coroner would be a welcome return.

BloodBath
    Witchery
    ya know...some death/thrashy stuff

Get some good, non-frilledshirt poppy doom like...

Witchcraft
    ASG
    Kyng
    Uncle Acid

...and get some heavy Prog

Anciients
    Anciients
    and
    Anciients!
    2012 7K Survivor.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

it doesn't matter when you book - as long as you do ;)
    wishlist '20:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:49 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Vader just posted that they would be in the studio in November and December. Sounds like they could probably be talked into a break with plenty of sunshine after some hard work on a new album... GO ANDY GO. GEEEEEET THEEEEEEMMMMM :lol:

YES!!! and Gorguts tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deathmetal:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'll just say it again, get:

Primordial

fucken hell...

Seconded. :headbanger:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm adding Anthriel to my wishlist - discovered'em earlier this week and can't stop listening to the few songs on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RcCy_92K_4&feature=share&list=PLC413A1A341241874
    where's the friggin' album I ordered?! :bitch:

not that it would be a big deal for me, but I added Satan, too - just because I want people to see and like'em
    wishlist '20:
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 pm

last_candle wrote:I'm adding Anthriel to my wishlist - discovered'em earlier this week and can't stop listening to the few songs on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RcCy_92K_4&feature=share&list=PLC413A1A341241874

Hm, sounds nice.
    Guess I need to put them on my radar too
    Thx
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 am

Having listened to the new Amon Amarth album, they're a must. I think the whole things would benefit from having At The Gates play, as they're legends, and who knows when this "reunion" will end (although it does seem endless from the number of gigs they're playing). And, of course, this post wouldn't be complete without asking again to book AMORPHIS.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 pm

I would like to have "The Foreshadowing" (from Italy) on board.

Here is a nwe video from them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnjWMSe71GE

But I like more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zt-Y1T9N8

It's an older one.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm

I wasn't impressed with the new AA...not on par with Surtur Rising or Twilight. Of course I'd still enjoy seeing them.
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:05 am

after posting 1 band ages ago (swallow the sun ) thought I might see if my wish list is magic
    sooooo big push for revamp, starting touring in September around Europe is the word might work in nicely
    novembre, found a few of their albums I have and thought... fk yeah
    black sun aoen- this band has it all heavy as fk, love em
    trees of eternity- got half the band with sts on board but thought this would be an awesome change of pace on deck
    arjen (ayreon) im sure we will have a few onboard he has worked with and feel this would be a very special offering
    psycroptic- get some aussies on the boat to get ya going :)

and.................what about the mentors, they would be fun
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:39 am

alex_canada wrote:I wasn't impressed with the new AA...not on par with Surtur Rising or Twilight. Of course I'd still enjoy seeing them.

I feel the same way, though it is growing on me the more I listen to it. Bring'em back!!!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Melisandre
    Oiler

by Melisandre » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'll just say it again, get:

Primordial

fucken hell...

Seconded. :headbanger:

Thirded.
    AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
Post Reply 792 posts