Post Reply 854 posts
70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Given the lack of official announcements I'm clutching at any fucking straw I can :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Given the lack of official announcements I'm clutching at any fucking straw I can :P

:heavydrink: :viking:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:56 am

Ingrid wrote:And they have a different drummer, cause the drummer of Atrocity is my friend and he doesn't play in Leaves Eyes :P

Didn't realize that there was two drummers now. :oops:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:32 am

CIVIL WAR are starting a European tour in February, with more news coming later today!

Now if we were getting regular updates from UMC I'd be getting my hopes up that it would be a 70k announcement, but I'm too jaded to think that these days :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 am

Don't worry, we have some more surprising scouting ships on the horizon for you!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:32 am

Korpiklaani were asked on their Facebook if they would be on 70k.

They replied with "we hope so"

Guess they are still waiting to hear from Andy too ....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 am

:death:
      WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

70K 2013 , 70K 2014,70K 2015
    MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:Korpiklaani were asked on their Facebook if they would be on 70k.

"ARE YOU DRUNK?!?!"

"WE TOO!"

I support Korpiklaani if only because it provided hilarious photo opportunities.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Korpiklaani were asked on their Facebook if they would be on 70k.

"ARE YOU DRUNK?!?!"

"WE TOO!"

I support Korpiklaani if only because it provided hilarious photo opportunities.

Any port in a storm! ...and speaking about ports, where's ours?
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Ecliptica wrote:

"ARE YOU DRUNK?!?!"

"WE TOO!"

Hahaha -- I found what I was thinking of. Thought for some reason this happened on 70K.

HILARIOUS:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elHoHn4ppSc

"ARE YOU DRINK ENOUGH?!?!"
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:07 am

Revamp have announced tourdates, with a gap in them from 25th January through to 7th February.

Convenient? I think so.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:41 am

Well, they have been requested quite a lot for the cruise, so it would make sense. Oh, fuck, does that mean they're out? Nothing UMC does ever makes sense. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:44 am

Also looks a little fishy when ReVamp is in the netherlands before and after that gap. I could see a gap if you were flying around the world... but awesome. Maybe a band I will start checking out on Youtube. Female-fronted, already a plus for me. :D
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:57 am

I've been told a few weeks ago that ReVamp are supposed to be on board (that was the band on my whishlist I was talking about in another thread). But just like us, the bands aren't getting any news from UMC. All I hope is that ReVamp don't change their mind and fill the gap with more NL dates. :?
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:03 am

what's that stench?

Maybe

Death To All
    Vital Remains
    Hell
    Necrophobic
    Cancer
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 am

cowboy71 wrote:Revamp have announced tourdates, with a gap in them from 25th January through to 7th February.

Convenient? I think so.

I hope they get Nightwish on board again as well then!!!! :D
    www.metal-exposure.com
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Ingrid wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Revamp have announced tourdates, with a gap in them from 25th January through to 7th February.

Convenient? I think so.

A double dose of floor is just what the doctor ordered. :mrgreen:
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 am

I spoke with Turisas at the meet & greet the last Thursday and Jesper, their bassist, told me that they would be very happy to be back, but of course, that wont be for 2014 as they were there this year. They all had a fabulous time and they really enjoyed to be there :headbanger:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:45 pm

taketheday wrote:I spoke with Turisas at the meet & greet the last Thursday and Jesper, their bassist, told me that they would be very happy to be back, but of course, that wont be for 2014 as they were there this year. They all had a fabulous time and they really enjoyed to be there :headbanger:

Turisas for 2015!!!
    Hell yeah I support this
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I know the norm is to have the 2 year rule, but I feel like new albums are more important.

Think about it - Kamelot has been 2 years, yet it's almost a guarantee that we'll get veeeery close to their usual setlist, whereas Turisas would be significantly different with a strong new album and a proven willingness to shift their setlist. Don't get me wrong, I love Kamelot, but besides the personnel I don't expect anything different from 2 years ago.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:09 pm

alex_canada wrote: I love Kamelot, but besides the personnel I don't expect anything different from 2 years ago.

Kamelot have a new Album since 2012 - SIlverthorn - and a new/another singer - that's the difference....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 am

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-date ... on-healthy
    Not sure how into Clutch everyone is but there's a nice little break in the dates there.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 am

Stained Class wrote:http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/clutch-post-tour-plans-2014-now-singer-neil-fallon-healthy
    Not sure how into Clutch everyone is but there's a nice little break in the dates there.

Clutch would be an awesome add :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 pm

carlynjason wrote:
    Ingrid wrote:

Convenient? I think so.

Amen!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Mayhem celebrating 30 years of existence in 2014, have scheduled Australian tour dates for January 10-12.

A band from a previous UMC cruise, celebrating such a momentous milestone, commencing their 2014 touring cycle....

I would have to say that they would be a possibility.....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:58 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Mayhem celebrating 30 years of existence in 2014, have scheduled Australian tour dates for January 10-12.

A band from a previous UMC cruise, celebrating such a momentous milestone, commencing their 2014 touring cycle....

I would have to say that they would be a possibility.....

Hmm, that'd be good, I guess. It would certainly make people happy.

I'd rather get Immortal or Emperor, though.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Mayhem .....

I'd rather get Immortal or Emperor, though.

Agreed.
    Last edited by Sgt. B on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/clutch-post-tour-plans-2014-now-singer-neil-fallon-healthy

Never heard of them :roll:
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Ingrid wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:

Not sure how "metal" they are, but they have some heavy stuff. Kinda bluesy southern stuff, still goes well with a metal crowd. Really really good live.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K-FES3tElg
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Ingrid wrote:

youtube them ... may just may find out you like 'em. sorry to lazy to supply links or maybe not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxRJdP17HAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--tbQBft2Es live in spain ... give 'em a chance :cheers: :beerhorns: they are awesome live
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

I'd be happy with them :cool:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:
    carlynjason wrote:
    Ingrid wrote:

Amen!!!!

Was talking to the boys last fall and it sounds very very unlikely that they'll be on this year - Tuomas is supposed to be locking himself in his tower to write the new album this winter, plus there's the release of his solo album to keep him busy.
    That said, it sounds like they're planning on kicking down doors until they get booked for 2015. Jukka and Marco absolutely loved it, and with Anette out of the picture there's nothing stopping them from coming back.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 am

Nice break in Civil War's tour dates there for 70k:

http://civilwar.se/tour.php
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Updated list!

Aborted (courted as a very-last-minute Hypocrisy replacement on BTH)
    Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    AMARANTHE - totally unsubtantiated, but someone posted on a facebook group they are confirmed
    Annihilator
    Atrocity - they are 90% of Leaves Eyes, so makes sense
    Children of Bodom
    Civil War - 2014 dates announced, big gap that 70k falls into
    DEATH DEALER - I contacted them and they said they've been in touch with UMC to try and get onbroad.
    Dew Scented - touring with Death Angel in December
    Exodus
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Korpiklaani
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    OMNIUM GATHERUM - touring with Dark Tranquillity around the time of the cruise.
    Orphaned Land - room in their schedule
    ReVamp - 2014 tour dates announced, with a gap in them around 70k time
    Rhapsody of Fire - new album to promote, Fabio loves 70k, so makes sense
    Sacrifice - Canadian thrash, Kevin Page reckons they are a strong chance
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Van Canto - Europe tour starts Feb. Could easily use 70k as a 'warm up' gig.
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 pm

I really want Orden Ogan
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:09 am

I'll throw them overboard as soon as they start playing, else my ears will start to bleed.

That band is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD live.
    www.metal-exposure.com
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 am

PPUSA 2014 = Orden Ogan
    metal4ever
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:Updated list!

Aborted (courted as a very-last-minute Hypocrisy replacement on BTH)
    Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    AMARANTHE - totally unsubtantiated, but someone posted on a facebook group they are confirmed
    Annihilator
    Atrocity - they are 90% of Leaves Eyes, so makes sense
    Children of Bodom
    Civil War - 2014 dates announced, big gap that 70k falls into
    DEATH DEALER - I contacted them and they said they've been in touch with UMC to try and get onbroad.
    Dew Scented - touring with Death Angel in December
    Exodus
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Korpiklaani
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    OMNIUM GATHERUM - touring with Dark Tranquillity around the time of the cruise.
    Orphaned Land - room in their schedule
    ReVamp - 2014 tour dates announced, with a gap in them around 70k time
    Rhapsody of Fire - new album to promote, Fabio loves 70k, so makes sense
    Sacrifice - Canadian thrash, Kevin Page reckons they are a strong chance
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Van Canto - Europe tour starts Feb. Could easily use 70k as a 'warm up' gig.
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

This is it! Let this be the final 26 bands and I think everyone will be happy!
    Alestorm, Annihilator, Hypocrisy, Orphaned Land, Snowy Shaw, and Suffocation would be top acts for me, but I think I'd be willing to check them all out... except for Amaranthe. :P
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:54 am

^Other than Aborted and ReVamp, I really don't care too much about that list.
    Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 am

Ingrid wrote:I'll throw them overboard as soon as they start playing, else my ears will start to bleed.

That band is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD live.

Do you just not like that style of metal or are they actually bad compared to similar bands?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 854 posts