Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1
Skipper's Address to the Passengers
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by MissMiyoshi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 am

I was fortunate enough to film this historic moment. The sound is a little harsh because the security guard wouldn't let me past the speakers, but I think I was able to capture everything. Please forgive the shakiness at the beginning. I realized I should be in front of the stage for this instead of behind it!!

Thanks again Andy!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200686822759817&set=vb.1438557599&type=3&theater
    Last edited by MissMiyoshi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Alumni - 70K 2011, 70K 2012, 70K 2013
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Skipper's Address

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am

LOL for some reason I thought this thread was going to have Andy's home address in it :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am

Me too :oops:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Stained Class wrote:LOL for some reason I thought this thread was going to have Andy's home address in it :oops:

We can all start mailing him our wishlists!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

by MissMiyoshi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am

LOL! I should probably change the name to "Skipper's Address to the Ship" or something........

Does anyone know how I can embed the video directly into the message?
    Alumni - 70K 2011, 70K 2012, 70K 2013
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 am

MissMiyoshi wrote:LOL! I should probably change the name to "Skipper's Address to the Ship" or something........

Does anyone know how I can embed the video directly into the message?

Only Paul knows how to do that, and we haven't seen him in a while.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by Azazel101 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 am

MissMiyoshi wrote:I was fortunate enough to film this historic moment. The sound is a little harsh because the security guard wouldn't let me past the speakers, but I think I was able to capture everything. Please forgive the shakiness at the beginning. I realized I should be in front of the stage for this instead of behind it!!

Thanks again Andy!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200686822759817&set=vb.1438557599&type=3&theater

Is this on YouTube? I do not have a facebook
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

Skippers thanks

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey guys, just wondering if the skippers thank you after Sabaton was the first skippers thanks, because I cant remember it on the 2011 and 2012 cruises. We are about writing 2 articles and one video rockumentary about the cruise so if someone remembers it would be really helpful. Cheers, and blood for the bloodgod !
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Skippers thanks

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

SatansWrath wrote:Hey guys, just wondering if the skippers thank you after Sabaton was the first skippers thanks, because I cant remember it on the 2011 and 2012 cruises. We are about writing 2 articles and one video rockumentary about the cruise so if someone remembers it would be really helpful. Cheers, and blood for the bloodgod !

pretty sure it was the first one (but i got completely hammered at Edguy's last pook deck set last year so its possible he did it)
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm

It was the first one if I remember correctly.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Yep, first time. I remember thinking he should do something like that bud hadn't before.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Alright, that was what I remembered too =) thanks guys
    Edit* Here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD8QJf7JHss

Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Recorded from above with better sound. Also including pooldive with Joakim Brodén from Sabaton and Metal cru(is)e
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD8QJf7JHss

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

It was definitely a nice change. A simple thanks doesn't take a lot of time at all, and it certainly is nice to know we're appreciated as customers!

I still think I'd rather have the opportunity to buy The Skipper a drink and shoot the shit about... shit... :cheers:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1