Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1
Skipper's Address to the Passengers
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by MissMiyoshi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 am

I was fortunate enough to film this historic moment. The sound is a little harsh because the security guard wouldn't let me past the speakers, but I think I was able to capture everything. Please forgive the shakiness at the beginning. I realized I should be in front of the stage for this instead of behind it!!

Thanks again Andy!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200686822759817&set=vb.1438557599&type=3&theater
    Last edited by MissMiyoshi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Alumni - 70K 2011, 70K 2012, 70K 2013
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Skipper's Address

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am

LOL for some reason I thought this thread was going to have Andy's home address in it :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am

Me too :oops:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Stained Class wrote:LOL for some reason I thought this thread was going to have Andy's home address in it :oops:

We can all start mailing him our wishlists!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MissMiyoshi
    Crewman

by MissMiyoshi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am

LOL! I should probably change the name to "Skipper's Address to the Ship" or something........

Does anyone know how I can embed the video directly into the message?
    Alumni - 70K 2011, 70K 2012, 70K 2013
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 am

MissMiyoshi wrote:LOL! I should probably change the name to "Skipper's Address to the Ship" or something........

Does anyone know how I can embed the video directly into the message?

Only Paul knows how to do that, and we haven't seen him in a while.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by Azazel101 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 am

MissMiyoshi wrote:I was fortunate enough to film this historic moment. The sound is a little harsh because the security guard wouldn't let me past the speakers, but I think I was able to capture everything. Please forgive the shakiness at the beginning. I realized I should be in front of the stage for this instead of behind it!!

Thanks again Andy!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200686822759817&set=vb.1438557599&type=3&theater

Is this on YouTube? I do not have a facebook
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

Skippers thanks

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey guys, just wondering if the skippers thank you after Sabaton was the first skippers thanks, because I cant remember it on the 2011 and 2012 cruises. We are about writing 2 articles and one video rockumentary about the cruise so if someone remembers it would be really helpful. Cheers, and blood for the bloodgod !
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Skippers thanks

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

SatansWrath wrote:Hey guys, just wondering if the skippers thank you after Sabaton was the first skippers thanks, because I cant remember it on the 2011 and 2012 cruises. We are about writing 2 articles and one video rockumentary about the cruise so if someone remembers it would be really helpful. Cheers, and blood for the bloodgod !

pretty sure it was the first one (but i got completely hammered at Edguy's last pook deck set last year so its possible he did it)
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm

It was the first one if I remember correctly.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Yep, first time. I remember thinking he should do something like that bud hadn't before.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Alright, that was what I remembered too =) thanks guys
    Edit* Here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD8QJf7JHss

Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Skipper's Address to the Passengers

by SatansWrath » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Recorded from above with better sound. Also including pooldive with Joakim Brodén from Sabaton and Metal cru(is)e
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD8QJf7JHss

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

It was definitely a nice change. A simple thanks doesn't take a lot of time at all, and it certainly is nice to know we're appreciated as customers!

I still think I'd rather have the opportunity to buy The Skipper a drink and shoot the shit about... shit... :cheers:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1