Post Reply 335 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2014?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2014?

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:20 am

Sonata can officially be ruled out - they just announced a special 15th anniversary tour, starting in Finland the week of the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:29 am

Shade Empire and Wolfheart seem to have a gig in Finland on the Friday of the cruise, so that'll rule them out.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:30 am

Goddammit. I was hoping for a Before The Dawn farewell show, with the U.S. debut of Wolfheart. :cry:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:54 am

Sonata Arctica will give some shows in Finland at the end of January, so, they wont be there :cry:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey I just had a thought. Is Rage ruled out because they played this year? I don't think that would rule them out because they played with an orchestra this year, so they could play with just the band next year. Similar to how Sepultura played Wacken 2 years in a row with just them and then with the drumming group. As stated many times there's no "rule" against bands playing 2 years in a row, it's just something that festivals don't do unless there's some sort of special set like that. Not saying it's likely, but I wouldn't rule them out.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Yeah I think Rage themselves would be a possibility.

I've just added PLACE VENDOME, UNISONIC, BE'LAKOR, and CLAIM THE THRONE to the list.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Hail of Bullets has gigs on January 25th and 31st, so I guess they, Asphyx and Grand Supreme Blood Court are out (Martin van Drunen in all three), and The 11th Hour (Ed) and Thanatos (Paul and Stephan) as well. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Memnoch wrote:Hail of Bullets has gigs on January 25th and 31st, so I guess they, Asphyx and Grand Supreme Blood Court are out (Martin van Drunen in all three), and The 11th Hour (Ed) and Thanatos (Paul and Stephan) as well. :cry:

Thats mean my friend, that I'm Also out
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Although, technically it is possible for them to fly straight on Sunday morning from Switzerland to Miami and back right after the cruise on Friday - because HoB is playing on Saturday, February 1st. But, yeah, kind of a long shot, but technically possible.
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Added them to the list in the first post. LOOOONG list :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:22 am

Add The 11th Hour and Thanatos too as they have HoB members in them.

I could be saddened for HoB (or Asphyx, or GSBC) not being onbroad, but I get to see them twice more this year, in Romania and in the Netherlands.

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 am

Memnoch wrote:Hail of Bullets has gigs on January 25th and 31st, so I guess they, Asphyx and Grand Supreme Blood Court are out (Martin van Drunen in all three), and The 11th Hour (Ed) and Thanatos (Paul and Stephan) as well. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:22 am

Bodyfarm just announced a gig in Essen with Hail of Bullets on Friday January 31st, so that confirms all these bands are out:
    Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    Grand Supreme Blood Court
    The 11th Hour
    Thanatos
    Bodyfarm

Fuck, those six alone would've made one hell of a lineup. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 am

Memnoch wrote:Bodyfarm just announced a gig in Essen with Hail of Bullets on Friday January 31st, so that confirms all these bands are out:
    Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    Grand Supreme Blood Court
    The 11th Hour
    Thanatos
    Bodyfarm

Fuck, those six alone would've made one hell of a lineup. :cry:

But Ville You get Cripper or something like that so smile
    :D
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 am

Kvelertak is touring in the Nordics during the cruise.
    Wishlist:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Not that this was ever a possibility but Michael Schenker will be doing a U.S. tour the entire month of Jan and into Feb. Would have been awsome to see him onbroad.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 am

Lock Up has gigs in the Netherlands on January 31st and February 1st, so they're ruled out. And, Lock Up being a "supergroup", Napalm Death and At the Gates are out too.
    Wishlist:
    Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:57 am

I don't like this thread very much, always a disappointment when I read it !
    But then again, I can't help my self, I wanna know ;)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:37 am

BATTLEBEAST can be ruled out too :(

Just announced gigs in Finland during the week of the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 am

Uli Jon Roth has some dates in southern California scheduled during the cruise. He is out.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:00 am

Sgt. B wrote:Uli Jon Roth has some dates in southern California scheduled during the cruise. He is out.

:oops: I really really wanna see him again. I fell asleep during his first set but his second set was magical. He's done tours but hasn't come anywhere near me.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Uli Jon Roth has some dates in southern California scheduled during the cruise. He is out.

:oops: I really really wanna see him again. I fell asleep during his first set but his second set was magical. He's done tours but hasn't come anywhere near me.

I saw him on tour this past February. It was awesome to hear all of those old Scorpions songs. I hope the dates turn into another tour that stops by me.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:11 am

Stained Class wrote:

That's your fault for living so far up North! :bitch: :bitch:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

That's your fault for living so far up North! :bitch: :bitch:

Calgary? Far north? Pffft.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 am

Its too far central really. Doesn't help theres no large US cities nearby either having Montana just south of us. In Canada the only way you get to see every band that tours is to live in Toronto, Montreal, and most of the time Vancouver.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 am

mfrap wrote:Its too far central really. Doesn't help theres no large US cities nearby either having Montana just south of us. In Canada the only way you get to see every band that tours is to live in Toronto, Montreal, and most of the time Vancouver.

Yeah this. In Vancouver you should get 99% of tours if you're willing to do an overnight trip to Seattle. In Calgary we get skipped a lot. :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mfrap wrote:Its too far central really. Doesn't help theres no large US cities nearby either having Montana just south of us. In Canada the only way you get to see every band that tours is to live in Toronto, Montreal, and most of the time Vancouver.

Yeah this. In Vancouver you should get 99% of tours if you're willing to do an overnight trip to Seattle. In Calgary we get skipped a lot. :cry:

We get skipped by so much (I live 40 minutes outside Vancouver). Unfortunately the trip to Seattle just isn't feasible 99% of the time, except when all the magic buttons seem to click somehow - aside making the trip solo which just doesn't make any sense. Especially with the government bringing in those new charges for international bands, we're going to start missing so much more. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:20 pm

klons wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

We get skipped by so much (I live 40 minutes outside Vancouver). Unfortunately the trip to Seattle just isn't feasible 99% of the time, except when all the magic buttons seem to click somehow - aside making the trip solo which just doesn't make any sense. Especially with the government bringing in those new charges for international bands, we're going to start missing so much more. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Actually, venues that are specifically for music like the Rickshaw would be exempt from those new fees. Calgary doesn't have any of these venues :oops:

Edit: I think that's how it works...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Speedy wrote:[

Anything above NYC is far North! :P

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 pm

X-Thor wrote:

I live above Yellowknife (to give a Canadian reference), and I don't consider myself as living far north. Above the arctic circle might qualify as far north.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Most parts of Canada don't get the luxury of warm sea air though. I'm not complaining cuz in Calgary we have some of the mildest winters due to warm winds called chinooks
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Can we just get rid of Montana so that it would be a short drive from Calgary to Denver or Salt Lake City?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Speedy wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

I live above Yellowknife (to give a Canadian reference), and I don't consider myself as living far north. Above the arctic circle might qualify as far north.

People in the extremes always say they aren't in the REAL extremes.

You live in Norway, you ARE far North.

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 pm

X-Thor wrote:People in the extremes always say they aren't in the REAL extremes.

This explains a lot about metal :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Stained Class wrote:Can we just get rid of Montana so that it would be a short drive from Calgary to Denver or Salt Lake City?

Agreed . Montana is just a big waste of space!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Tellus Requiem are probably out.
    Tellus Requiem wrote:We enter the studio in mid-January and we're not coming out of the recording room until we have an even more killer album than Invictus!
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Added ARTILLERY and ULI JON ROTH to the ever-growing list.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    xhead
    Crewman

by xhead » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:31 pm

PRIMAL FEAR +BULLET & A Band called "SPECIAL GUEST " can be ruled out....

ROCK HARD presents:
    EAGLES & LIONS TOUR 2014
    PRIMAL FEAR
    BULLET & SPECIAL GUEST
    23.01.14 D-Hamburg - Rock-Cafe - Special "Warm Up & Release Party" Show
    24.01.14 D-Regensburg - Airport Oberstraubling
    25.01.14 D-Memmingen - Kaminwerk
    26.01.14 D-Ludwigsburg - Rockfabrik
    28.01.14 D-Nuernberg - Hirsch
    29.01.14 CH-Pratteln - Z7
    06.02.14 D-Mannheim - Alte Seilerei
    07.02.14 BE-Vosselaar - Biebob
    08.02.14 D-Bochum - Matrix
    09.02.14 D-Munich - Feierwerk
    10.02.14 D-Berlin - K17
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 pm

xhead wrote:08.02.14 D-Bochum - Matrix

Shit - i'm still in the Caribbean......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Primal Fear and Bullet are already on the list.

Known about that one for a while. Unfortunate, as I'd love to see Primal Fear.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
Post Reply 335 posts