Post Reply 335 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2014?
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2014?

by Krys » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Maybe Andy couldn't lock down a few great workshops this year, and instead is holding Metal Court at Sea. All ticketed passengers are able to vote in the Queensryche case,

Now we have an idea!!!!!!!!!

That would be pretty awesome. :lol:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 am

Pungent Stench is giving me hope that not all of these are ruled out. Would love to have SATAN'S HOST added on this booze cruise.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Pungent Stench is on the list but onbroad. edit: now Jason's post makes sense

Weedeater & Black Cobra out, playing in Cali day before we leave.

What about Mayhem?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Jess
    Wiper

by Jess » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:39 pm

meshuggah wrote:We can cross off Alestorm. I spoke with them tonight, and they're going to be in the studio recording a new CD during the whole month. What a great show they gave!!!

There is still hope! I spoke with them on the last night of the us tour and apparently their recording session has been postponed by about 3 weeks. So, they are now available and are hoping they can get on board. :D
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Jess wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:We can cross off Alestorm. I spoke with them tonight, and they're going to be in the studio recording a new CD during the whole month. What a great show they gave!!!

There is still hope! I spoke with them on the last night of the us tour and apparently their recording session has been postponed by about 3 weeks. So, they are now available and are hoping they can get on board. :D

Good news. Their set at Webster Hall was terrific!
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Jess wrote:

Good news. Their set at Webster Hall was terrific!

Chris answers different things to everyone asking that question, so I guess that's a sign we certainly SHOULDN'T rule them out! ;-)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:25 pm

I'd be happy with Alestorm, but I'd be over the moon for Gloryhammer!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be happy with Alestorm, but I'd be over the moon for Gloryhammer!

gloryhammer :D
    metal4ever
    Darkden
    Oiler

by Darkden » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:13 am

Either would be awesome in our opinion. Just saw Alestorm last month up here and it was an amazing show!
    Jakob and Jessica Dark

We survived the 2013 cruise. We also &*%!ed a mermaid. Well we think we did, details are a bit scetchy.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be happy with Alestorm, but I'd be over the moon for Gloryhammer!

Me too. I like Alestorm, but I've seen them way too much. Gloryhammer would be a better announcement in my opinion.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Castroh wrote:

Me too. I like Alestorm, but I've seen them way too much. Gloryhammer would be a better announcement in my opinion.

I've never seen any of them, so I'd be happy with either and thrilled with both.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 am

well Phil and the Illegals can be ruled out - along with Down, not that they would of been on anyways . Phil will be in Texas / tour.
    Can't wait for the new Down ep though.

http://www.philanselmo.com/tour/

:cheers: :beerhorns:
    Primitive man
    Oiler

by Primitive man » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:07 am

Mindcrime wrote:Anthrax and Testament don't have any tour dates for 2014 on their websites. I would be thrilled if both or either were announced. Does anyone know anything else on their schedules that would preclude them from being on our boat?

No, but I did message both of them on Facebook...which seems trivial but I did that to a bunch of bands one of which was Death to All and they responded that they would be down to play it and now they are and also M.O.D. told me they want to but need to figure out how, so who knows?!?! But I agree Anthrax and/or Testament would be great additions...more thrash and less bands with outfits and perfect hair ; )
    Wishlist: All Pigs Must Die, Annihilator, Atheist, Cripple Bastards, Cryptopsy, D.R.I., Death, Death Angel, Deicide, Electric Wizard, Exodus, haarp, Indian, Ingested, M.O.D., Morbid Angel, Mortician, Obituary, Phobia, Primitive Man, Skinless, Wormrot
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Within Temptation can be ruled out too. A friend of mine is going to see them for a special performance in a music store in New Jersey the 27th...
    http://www.vvinyl.com/v/within-temptation-hydra/4486
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:49 am

Hey Marlo, I'm about to take a giant shit on your cheerios this morning. I'm sorry, it's not my fault. :oops:

http://www.bluebirdtheater.net/events/detail/246816
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Malaka wrote:Hey Marlo, I'm about to take a giant shit on your cheerios this morning. I'm sorry, it's not my fault. :oops:

They can fly out right after the show (they are openers after all for the 26th) or fly out in the morning and make it on time.

I want them god damn it. WAAAANNNNTTT THEM. :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:58 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Malaka wrote:Hey Marlo, I'm about to take a giant shit on your cheerios this morning. I'm sorry, it's not my fault. :oops:

They can fly out right after the show (they are openers after all for the 26th) or fly out in the morning and make it on time.

Dark Tranquillity is playing Puerto Rico that night or something aren't they? It can still work.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Marlo just come to Denver, they play like every week here.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Marlo just come to Denver, they play like every week here.

That's actually a thing that might happen. Have been chatting to two of my friends in Calgary and we've been talking about going just for them. If anything comes to fruition you will be the first to know :boobs:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Marlo just come to Denver, they play like every week here.

That's actually a thing that might happen. Have been chatting to two of my friends in Calgary and we've been talking about going just for them. If anything comes to fruition you will be the first to know :boobs:

Visiting Rhia = auwusome!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Dark Tranquillity is playing Puerto Rico that night or something aren't they? It can still work.

That DT show is the 31st
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 am

Right. Someone was playing somewhere the night before the cruise that seemed ridiculous but they're gonna make it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 am

Can rule out six feet under:
    six feet under facebook wrote:~ Random Internet guy ~ Hmmmm...seems like a little birdie told me that you kids might be on the 70000 Tons of Metal bill...

~ Six feet under ~ No we are not.
    11 January at 09:54
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 am

cowboy71 wrote:Can rule out six feet under:
    six feet under facebook wrote:~ Random Internet guy ~ Hmmmm...seems like a little birdie told me that you kids might be on the 70000 Tons of Metal bill...

~ Six feet under ~ No we are not.
    11 January at 09:54

Ruling Six Feet Under out is a good thing.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 am

Satyricon - look at facebook.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:22 am

Just the drumer won't be there
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 am

Satyricon says they will still play. Apparently they're keeping the replacement drummer a secret...maybe one from a band yet to be announced?
    It's not surprising, same thing has happened before. Apparently black metal drummers are considered a threat to national security here...
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:31 am

Sorry! :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Chris wrote:Apparently black metal drummers are considered a threat to national security here...

:lol: in fact apparently 70K tons of metal is considered a threat to national security
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Captain Alex wrote:
    Chris wrote:Apparently black metal drummers are considered a threat to national security here...

:lol: in fact apparently 70K tons of metal is considered a threat to national security

Homeland Security is the REAL threat to national security!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:Right. Someone was playing somewhere the night before the cruise that seemed ridiculous but they're gonna make it.

This?

70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Maybe. I dono.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Stained Class wrote:Maybe. I dono.

If I remember correctly they had another date that made it incredibly tight but it was a mistake.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:45 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

Homeland Security is the REAL threat to national security!

Exactly.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 am

Chris wrote:Satyricon says they will still play. Apparently they're keeping the replacement drummer a secret...maybe one from a band yet to be announced?
    It's not surprising, same thing has happened before. Apparently black metal drummers are considered a threat to national security here...

Satan is the threat..... :bmhorns: :beerhorns:
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 am

Fabio Leone is apparently appearing with a Kamelot tribute band on Saturday night in Milan.

Could still easily catch a flight on Sunday and arrive in plenty of time for 70K, but cutting it close.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 am

Joris Nijenhuis drummer for Atrocity/Leaves' Eyes posted on the last.fm 70000 Tons event page:

"Atrocity is on board but we're not playing."

So there we go - we can scratch the thought of Atrocity playing on 70k
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 am

Well, if a band drops last second, guess who might still be announced though?
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:04 am

That blows
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 am

Azazel101 wrote:That blows

Blows AND sucks!
Post Reply 335 posts