Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Heh. Love the reactions to the announcements today. I'll add to this one: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm 3/6 on the second tier of my wishlist. And I'll catch a set of Symphony X for curiosity sake (not a fan, tried, but curious what their live performances are like) and if time in the schedule will see Dark Tranquility again. So technically 5/6 I guess. This is awesome. Time for a first tier announcement though. Do it Andy. Do it do it do it do it do it.

Bloodbath
    Immortal
    Be'lakor
    Vreid
    Bolt Thrower
    Kataklysm
    Hypocrisy
    Kreator
    Carcass
    Hail of Bullets/Asphyx/Grand Supreme Bloodcourt
    Wolfheart
    Death to All
    Morbid Angel
    Entombed
    Anthrax
    Obscura
    Savatage
    Violator
    Summoning
    Taake
    Vader
    Master
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm

STOP WITH THESE BANDS!!! I"M NOT GONNA GET ANY SLEEP!!! 10 SETS FOR SURE SO FAR (1 set each for Overkill and Death Angel only because I've seen them alot, and there has to be time to eat, sleep, etc.)!!!

I'm going to book.........soon!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Daenerys wrote:Way to go Jaimie!!! :D :D

Yup! I'm a sucker.

Guess I'll book some hotels now!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Man, UMC delivering the goods thus far. :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Man, UMC delivering the goods thus far. :cheers:

I wish to complain that there has been little complaining.

9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Holy shit UMC!!! Today has been a good day!!!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Morgir
    Oiler

by Morgir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

YES!!!!

TAKE MY MONEY

TAKE MY GODDAMN MONEY!
    SYMPHONY X - SEPTIC FLESH - FINNTROLL - KEEP OF KALESSIN - BAL-SAGOTH - AEON - VADER - BARREN EARTH - ARCTURUS - KALMAH - DECAPITATED - MELECHESH - ***BORKNAGAR*** - ENSLAVED - EQUILIBRIUM - WINTERSUN - FINSTERFORST - BLIND GUARDIAN
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Not a bad group of announcements to start this thing off!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:Man, UMC delivering the goods thus far. :cheers:

I wish to complain that there has been little complaining.

I love that you'll be on the cruise in 2014! :party:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Me or Craig????

:P
    9 Time Vet.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Me or Craig????

You of course! Craig hasn't said that he'd be onbroad yet has he?
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Evican wrote:You of course! Craig hasn't said that he'd be onbroad yet has he?

Craig who??

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Craig who??

:pound:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Well stuff just isn't working out again for me for 2014. I hope everyone has a blast. I hope to return for 2015.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Aah, to wake up and find a booking confirmation AND Septicflesh announced. Brilliant! :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm

way to go, Jamie!

---and: cabin confirmed! :cheers:

EDIT: OMG - this must be my lucky day! moneybookers worked the first time already! payed in full, BAMM
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Evican wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Me or Craig????

You of course! Craig hasn't said that he'd be onbroad yet has he?

Oh I'll be there alright,
    and I am bringing the kilt (and the Turk) :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Oh I'll be there alright,
    and I am bringing the kilt (and the Turk) :cheers:

This day is indeed a brilliant day! :bangers:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

If Andy and Co. keep up the great announcements, this beard might be back on broad! :headbanger:

I updated my wishlist so obviously excitement is brewing!

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 am

nice couple of additions ... if Andy could only give me My Holy Grail ... (not the band) but a band that starts with a M and ends in some HEAD. I'm sure I'll see a few others I'd love to see, just have to figure out how to make this work (quick) LIFE SUCKS when everything gets thrown on your plate and you don't have a fork :lol: ;) :beerhorns:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 am

BOOKED! :D

Septicflesh is amazing live! I can't wait to see them again! :headbanger:

I was just hanging with Sir Russell Allen last week. So cool Symphony X will be onbroad! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:BOOKED! :D

Septicflesh is amazing live! I can't wait to see them again! :headbanger:

I was just hanging with Sir Russell Allen last week. So cool Symphony X will be onbroad! :D

Good to see you there once more dear :headbanger:

More hugs for both of us! ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 am

For the moment, nothing on my wishlist :cry:

So, to book, it should be with moneybooker or it should be possible with a visa?
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 am

DragonLordJones wrote:nice couple of additions ... if Andy could only give me My Holy Grail ... (not the band) but a band that starts with a M and ends in some HEAD. I'm sure I'll see a few others I'd love to see, just have to figure out how to make this work (quick) LIFE SUCKS when everything gets thrown on your plate and you don't have a fork :lol: ;) :beerhorns:

Machine Head? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 am

Motörhead :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 am

FUCK YES!! Paid in Full :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 am

cowboy71 wrote:So, either skipper listens, or he just has the same awesome taste as we do.

Out of the "Top 50 Most wishlisted bands" from the wishlist thread which I collated and sent to Andy, We've already got three of them!!! Septicflesh, Dark Tranquillity and Symphony X!

Good work skipper - now give me Powerwolf, Magnum, Avantasia or Van Canto before the 8th please :D

Avantasia!!!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    Machine Head? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Melisandre
    Oiler

by Melisandre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 am

I'm absolutely THRILLED Septicflesh is on the boat!

Anthrax please!
    AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:So, either skipper listens, or he just has the same awesome taste as we do.

Out of the "Top 50 Most wishlisted bands" from the wishlist thread which I collated and sent to Andy, We've already got three of them!!! Septicflesh, Dark Tranquillity and Symphony X!

Good work skipper - now give me Powerwolf, Magnum, Avantasia or Van Canto before the 8th please :D

Avantasia!!!!!!!

:headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sHtmUJZDQ
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Booking request sent. Loving that we get a 10% discount and a gift. Sweet UMC! Thanks!

So much for us waiting. :lol: The discount helps!

I've tried listening to some Septicflesh but never really liked it. If anyone wants to link me with good material feel free. Happy that it's a wishlist band for a lot of people. Yesterday was a good day.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 am

is there a countdown which shows when the next bands will be released?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 am

dinki wrote:is there a countdown which shows when the next bands will be released?

:lol: :lol: :lol: You must be new here
    I should get around to updating my signature
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

yeah i'm new here and heard about that the releases are not so continuous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm

dinki wrote:yeah i'm new here and heard about that the releases are not so continuous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If there ever was a countdown, I think it would just say ETA: Soon! :lol:

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

dinki wrote:yeah i'm new here and heard about that the releases are not so continuous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

haha "not so continuous" - something like that
    :mrgreen:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 pm

:bitch: This cruise needs more rainbows and unicorns! :mrgreen:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

MORBID ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Speedy has a point. 5/6 announcements are very much in the heavier end of the spectrum. And even Symphony X are pretty damn heavy!

Hoping for a folk or power metal announcement or 2 before the booking deadline for getting the discount!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Speedy has a point. 5/6 announcements are very much in the heavier end of the spectrum. And even Symphony X are pretty damn heavy!

Hoping for a folk or power metal announcement or 2 before the booking deadline for getting the discount!

About the only thing that can be certain is that there will be Folk and Power Metal. :cry: :lol:

Maybe Andy is trying to book the heavier bands earlier on and get the heavier fans on both cruises.
Post Reply 4744 posts