http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nMb1kYEf-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p5akGxVdsY
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Dirty Rotten Imbeciles Onbroad

by last_candle » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Got a feeling I'm really gonna regret missing this particular voyage WAY more than B2H or 70K 2013 :cry:

Then don't miss it!

Not an option at the moment. I'm just under a year away from being debt free for the first time in my adult life and have a handful of relatively steep financial obligations coming in the months ahead. Thinking I'll grab a spot late in the game if things pan out on the money side of things but that's what I thought last year too :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Public Sales Have Started!

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am

TheBigJankowski wrote:There's a Russian folk "metal" band called Kalevala, too. BOOK 'EM, Andrew.

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 am

Memnoch wrote:
    TheBigJankowski wrote:There's a Russian folk "metal" band called Kalevala, too. BOOK 'EM, Andrew.

Agreed.
    Book beer bear instead
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 am

Memnoch wrote:

Quiet you!
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Wait a minute...

I'd love some clarification here. Isn't Thor from Norse mythology which originates in the Scandinavian region which encompasses Sweden, Finland and Norway? Wouldn't that put him as coming from countries East, West and smack dab INSIDE Sweden?

thanks in advance

Scandinavia is actually Norway, Sweden, Denmark. People like to think Norway cus that's where the coast is but yeah you're right Scandinavia is generally where Vikings are from. Also, Dave was just using American geography :lol:

Someone correct me if I said something stupid (cus I've never done that before and I'd hate to start now :lol: )

Skandinavien comes from the mountain range Skanderna, which is basically Norway and Sweden.
    Historically Denmark is in there, since it was never really clear which of what today is Denmark and Sweden and Norway was owned/ruled by whom for quite some time, we liked to kill each other back in the days.

Then we have "Norden" or the "Nordic countries" making up Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland.

Some ppl will tell you "Scandinavia" is only Sweden and Norway, some will say also Denmark.
    Finaldn didn't have any vikings, though Denmark, Norway and Sweden did.
    As did I think Iceland, but that might have just been some escpaing from the other three mentioned countries.

Not directed to you, Gnoffy, but to anyone interested:

Scandinavia is Sweden, Norway and Denmark, no matter what people say. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The Scandinavian peninsula is Sweden and Norway.

Finland had Vikings, because Svear (the native people of central and eastcoast Sweden and Southwestern Finland.) lived there. This could go on forever, so I will stop here on this matter.

Iceland had Vikings too, originally mainly Norwegian settlers on the wrong side of the "law", but also a few people from the islands north of Britain. Their language is also most similar to what the Vikings spoke. Less external influence, I would reckon.

Re Norsemen. People from the North also later known as Vikings. There's only one tiny problem here. The Vikings never called themselves Vikings.

...and Vikings didn't have horns in their warhelmets either. A romantic invention made some hundred years ago.

For more info, don't come to me, read books. You know those stack of paper with folders.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 pm

2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

STACH100 wrote:Image

Go PACK Go!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:

Go PACK Go!

I seconds that. GO Pack GO!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Go PACK Go!

Bitches please....

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:36 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Go PACK Go!

+3
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 am

or you know American "Football" sucks!! just sayin'
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:00 am

Public Sales Have Started! .... and announcements have come to a screeching halt :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 am

meshuggah wrote:Public Sales Have Started! .... and announcements have come to a screeching halt :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

And that's how they'll stay. :P
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 am

X-Thor wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:Public Sales Have Started! .... and announcements have come to a screeching halt :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Sooo true

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    BloodRedMike
    Crewman

by BloodRedMike » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Sooo true

Unless announcements are made...soon. Yeahsureokbye :roll:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 am

I've decided that my modus operandi :P from here on out as far as any future UMC cruise is this: when I decide I want to go again, I'll wait till fairly close to sail date (6-8 weeks or less, depending) and wing it; that is, try to hop in a cancellation, do a last minute booking if available, or something like that. And if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, so be it. This is a viable option for me because I only have to worry about myself as far as booking since I do my metal trips alone (and thank god for that! :lol: :beerwink: :trashdrink: ), plus I can take time off of work on fairly short notice because of my seniority and flexible schedule. I will, of course, give a heads up to my family some months in advance that I *may* be gone whatever particular week said cruise is. ;)

I may have to pay more for the cabin & airfare, but I'm not too concerned about that at this point, nor the inevitable "roommate roulette" - which - who knows? could be interesting. I like this idea of not getting financially & psychologically ;) (read: announcement drama ;) ) tied up in it all far in advance. Winging it may not work out of course, but that doesn't bother me either. I realize many here would not consider this idea for a variety of reasons, but that's my plan. I wouldn't "wing it" on most or maybe even *any* other kind of trip I take (which I usually plan in infinite detail fairly far in advance), but since I've done a couple of these cruises already and know the ropes so to speak, I'm willing to gamble on a late booking in the future.
    Last edited by Laura on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 am

when do the unannouncements start?! :D
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:when do the unannouncements start?! :D

10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 am

Inquisitor wrote:Bitches please....

Much better!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:when do the unannouncements start?! :D

this is why we're friends
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Go PACK Go!

:D packers bleh

2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:Bitches please....

Much better!

We've won a SB more recently =P
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Electrichead wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:Go PACK Go!

:D packers bleh

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

hehehe^^^ the play behind the picture. I like this one better.

2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Totally unrelated to the football ramblings but I just managed to catch the countdown rollover from 291 to 290 days.... Now sure why i was so damn happy about that.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:Totally unrelated to the football ramblings but I just managed to catch the countdown rollover from 291 to 290 days.... Now sure why i was so damn happy about that.

:lol: it mean's we're 0.34% closer to the next cruise.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Bloodycanadian wrote:Totally unrelated to the football ramblings but I just managed to catch the countdown rollover from 291 to 290 days.... Now sure why i was so damn happy about that.

:lol: it mean's we're 0.34% closer to the next cruise.

Leave it to you Joey to break it down to small numbers.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Go Raiders! :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

No? :cry: :cry:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

See The Caribbean With LEAVES' EYES

by Andy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 pm

With what eyes will you see the Caribbean? In 291 days you will see the Caribbean with LEAVES' EYES onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

nekrobarr
    Ensign

Re: See The Caribbean With LEAVES' EYES

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm

That makes 3 wishlist bands for me! Keep'em coming sir!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Saw them once years back. They were very boring. Guess it'll be sleepy time for me whether or not I go to a see a set!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 pm

well, not a fan but at least it ended the sportsball talk

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, not a fan but at least it ended the sportsball talk

Touchdown!
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Leaves' fuckin Eyes!

I've been into them for about the last decade so I'm all over this right now.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Best news!! Another two setter for me!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:51 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Touchdown!

dick

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:51 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Touchdown!

dick

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Never heard or heard of them but what would you guess? Just by the picture I would say very little chance I would like them.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Yeah, this announcemment doesn't do much for me. Maybe this cruise I'll get a chance to check out Jamming with Waters in International Waters. :mrgreen:

I might see a set, depending on what else is going on at the moment.

Glad to see many here like it.

--
Post Reply 4744 posts