Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

Re: Swallow This Announcement!

by mgrock » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:
    Where the hell are you making these funny ass cartoons from?

From the dark recesses of my mind of course.

and bitstrip.com

:cheers:

:death: Excited to see the results when you dig down to the darkest parts.... :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Sorry Jaimie

(not really that sorry...)

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Over a week since the last band announcement! Give us another band ya bastards, and make it weenie!!! :bitch:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

All you weenies have already booked, so, no weenie bands needed. :lol:
    But to convince Markku we need some old school death metal onbroad. Andy, feel free to book, say, Asphyx, Hail of Bullets and Grand Supreme Blood Court. Maybe throw in some Vomitory farewell sets while you're at it. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    A_minorplayer
    Oiler

by A_minorplayer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

How about some New Old School :

CARCASS!!!!
    Anathema, Immortal, Septic Flesh, Satyricon, Anathema, Six Feet Under, Soulfly, Anathema, Atrocity, Morbid Angel, Autopsy, Anathema, Entombed, Fleshgod Apocalypse, the Sword, Rotting Christ, Gojira, Oh and Anathema
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am

A_minorplayer wrote:CARCASS!!!!

I'd be happy about Carcass. They could play Reek... in its entirety on first set and Symphonies... on second. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 am

Memnoch wrote:
    A_minorplayer wrote:CARCASS!!!!

I'd be happy about Carcass. They could play Reek... in its entirety on first set and Symphonies... on second. :beerwink:

I second that but I really do not see that happening seeing the last time I had seen them live in 93 they did not play a song of of either but it would be great!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

re. Swallow This Announcement...I've already swallowed, digested and shat out this announcement. Time for a new one...I'm hungry!!! :mrgreen:
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 pm

70000 Tons of No announcements.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm

STACH100 wrote:70000 Tons of No announcements.

I agree - that's why I'm not playin' the (UMC) BS anymore - Music fest and gig wise - I'll keep going to my all local shows and maybe a Euro metal trip here or there and will only do another UMC cruise by wingin' it in the 11th hour to get a single spot somewhere if the final line-up is (super-duper) to my liking. Since it is now a "been there, done that" (twice) festival/vacation/experience for me - no way am I going to tie up a lot of $$$ early on for something I don't fully know what I'm buying. I apologize to all who don't agree with this and think a UMC cruise is the ultimate end-all and be-all trip - because that previous comment is by NO MEANS any kind of "put-down" to anyone here. My personal perspective is simply this: I am always searching out the NEXT new and different ultimate or awesome experience - whatever that may be. :D And to me - the seeking and the finding of those new experiences in (sometimes) the most unexpected places is what keeps life interesting for me every day of my life. (and most the time, I don't even need to leave my own hometown for that) So, yeah - for me - no more "countdowns," no more waiting on announcements, and so on. :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 pm

lol its been 2 weeks. whiners :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:lol its been 2 weeks. whiners :P

Suit yourself! :P just joshin' y'all to some extent....but perhaps more seriously :P - I'm really likin' this idea a lot :mrgreen: of sitting on the far sidelines (of this Bridge forum with the exception of this post) during all the (inevitable) drawn-out announcement drama and then, like 3-4 weeks out when the line-up is largely complete - deciding whether or not I go (on any future UMC cruise - Barge or 70K). Regarding the current line up as is, the only band that I have major interest in so far is Leave's Eyes because I've not seen them before, have all their albums, and like them very much. Sym X is alright, but I really only dig a few songs off Divine Wings. There are some others I've seen & like very much (Swallow the Sun, Finntroll, DRI, & Septic Flesh) but am not dying to see again anytime soon. Have seen all the others (Dark Tranquillity, Fear Factory, Overkill, Death Angel), but can take or leave. Oh - don't know Soilwork at all - so that's one I have no opinion on. Also - still more interested in doing Barge and going all out extreme (metal). :beerbang:

Book big favorites of mine like Taake, Kvelertak, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, 1349, Marduk, Satyricon, Melechesh, Dir en Grey, Goatwhore, or any of the other 30 or so on my Barge wishlist (posted elsewhere), and then we're talking! So - it's a big wait (without bated breath) & see.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Stained Class wrote:lol its been 2 weeks. whiners :P

Yeah, we're still a little over 39 weeks away and there's only another 30 spots to fill. I can survive some time without an announcement. :givebeer:
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

That's the problem with going hard early announcement-wise. The more announcements we get every four or five days NOW, the longer the breaks will be between announcements later.

Unless of course they give us the entire lineup a month or two before sailing - but that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

I think the initial glut of announcements was to help cabin sales and get the cash-flow going for UMC. And as they have already sold a large proportion of cabins (AND all the most expensive ones!) they can afford to take their time again between bands.

Happy so far though - one great band I've never seen (Sym X), three great bands I can never see enough of (Leaves, Finntroll and DT), and a bunch I'll catch a set of out of curiosity (STS, Septicflesh, Soilwork, DRI, FF).

Throw in handful of bands from my wishlist and it will once again be a pretty excellent lineup for me :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

It really doesn't matter to me I thought the line up sucked last year yet with seeing double sets of the bands I liked my metal table was full.
    So let the announcements come as they may, I will see you all in January, horns up.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am

STACH100 wrote:So let the announcements come as they may, I will see you all in January, horns up.

THIS
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer

by HDAngie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 pm

STACH100 wrote:It really doesn't matter to me I thought the line up sucked last year yet with seeing double sets of the bands I liked my metal table was full.
    So let the announcements come as they may, I will see you all in January, horns up.

Yes!!! :bangers:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:38 am

I have a feeling the next announcement will be sometime around memorial day weekend. I sure hope I'm wrong though.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Disco wrote:I have a feeling the next announcement will be sometime around memorial day weekend. I sure hope I'm wrong though.

You're probably wrong...it will be around Labor Day weekend. :evil:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Disco wrote:I have a feeling the next announcement will be sometime around memorial day weekend. I sure hope I'm wrong though.

Labor Day is tomorrow in México. But we don't get extra weekend days this time. :?

So, before or after may 15th?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

meshuggah wrote:

Nah man, it'll be on PROPER thanksgiving :D
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Please Welcome KAMELOT!

by Andy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Please welcome KAMELOT onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2014, the last time The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will sail on The Majesty of the Seas.

12 out of 40 and counting...

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Please Welcome KAMELOT!

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm

:headbanger:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks Andy! This is building up like the best lineup ever :headbanger:
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Not my favorite band, but more power metal and unicorns is always better, so yay! I'll have to listen to their recent material again. :viking:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:59 pm

anybody wanna buy a couple tickets? I'm starting to think I might have to sell mine...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Nice! With a new singer it doesn't feel like as much of a repeat. :lol: Good announcement. I'm excited to finally see them with Tommy.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:Nice! With a new singer it doesn't feel like as much of a repeat. :lol: Good announcement. I'm excited to finally see them with Tommy.

Itll be my fourth already :shock:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:24 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:

Labor Day is tomorrow in México. But we don't get extra weekend days this time. :?

So, before or after may 15th?

Yep...Labor Day :beerwink:
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Stoked.

But I think they should bring Fabio as back up... just in case...
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Well, I can't like every band or I would not have time to nap
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Love the new album, looking forward to seeing them in Australia next month, and will see two sets on broad for sure.

But now the only other repeats I want to see would be Therion or Orphaned Land. No more repeats please! There are a bagillion other metal bands on the planet that have yet to do any UMC cruises.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks Andy! I'm really pleased with this announcement. Unfortunately, I have only seen one video with the new singer. What do people think of him compared to the others?
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Well, I can't like every band or I would not have time to nap

Besides 'gaaaaaaaaaaaay', those were kind of my thoughts as well :P
    www.metal-exposure.com
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Didn't know any song from Kamelot. :?
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

really of all the bands we listed as repeats we get Kamelot ... I really don't think Andy is listening to us :cry:

I'm not cutting the band down, but we could do so much better on the repeats ....... 2014 - 70k of repeats :stagger: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :shots: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

not my kinda band but meh i need time to sleep at some point i figure this band should make 2 good nap times
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, come on, it really is time for a proper death metal announcement. :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed May 01, 2013 1:12 am

haven't even listened to the new album, yet (even though it's less than 1m away from me right now...and it's been there for two months already :D )
    seen'em once with the new singer and they did well; they are far from my wishlist, but the first band so far I'm looking forward to attend both sets

Dallas, please calculate the likelihood of Elize being there with Kamelot - and be precise ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
Post Reply 4708 posts