Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Let's Get Some More Female Fronted Bands Onbroad!

by Memnoch » Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 am

Sure, and a huge part of Barge's failure was the lineup. Like I stated before. There were way too many third or fourth tier bands onbroad, obviously because of the slow sales.
    But that doesn't mean there aren't bands in the extreme genres that wouldn't sell cabins. The dates in early December were a big factor for anyone working in retail or having family/kids, and the fact that the sales started after 70k's sales was a bad move (a lot of the potential Barge goers, like myself, had already booked 70k).

But, like Hector wrote, we're all really just guessing here. Until Andy tries an all-weenie cruise, this is all just speculation.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri May 10, 2013 3:43 am

And about the lineup mattering, I couldn't justify doing 70k based on the lineup. It is much easier to see bands I like in Europe, and the American bands I'd like to see won't be on these cruises. So, at least for me, this is more of a vacation than anything else. And that's precisely why I (most likely) won't be going after the next one.
    Wishlist:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 am

Memnoch wrote:And about the lineup mattering, I couldn't justify doing 70k based on the lineup. It is much easier to see bands I like in Europe, and the American bands I'd like to see won't be on these cruises. So, at least for me, this is more of a vacation than anything else. And that's precisely why I (most likely) won't be going after the next one.

I couldn't justify spending that much money if it was just fro vacation.There has to be some rare bands to throw away that kind of money.Thats why im not booking.If something special or exclusive gets booked i'll reconsider going.
    Metal Church would have been one of the main bands this year i would have gone on the cruise for.But i go to Headbangers open air this year anyway and they play the entire first album in it's entirety. 42 euro ticket versus 800 euro ticket.thats the way i look at it.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 am

Yes there's a different price tag between festivals (there's not many at all that measure up to 70K in that arena save other music cruises) but I was mostly going for the point that more than what? Oh yes, eleven people ( :roll: ) are the target market for such a thing.

Captain Alex wrote:I'ts not called 70000 Tons of gofuckallyourselvesfuckingUMCifnotbookjustfuckingfuckingdeathtrashblackmetalandlet
    yourcanadianenterprisecollapseandlethundredsofdevotedcruisersmadforthesake
    ofmeandmyselfish10friendsbeinghappyaloneonthecruiseandsayingfuckfuckfuckfor5days

Besides, cheaper tickets or not, selling 2,000 tickets within a matter of 2-3 days months prior is pretty impressive for any show especially in North America. I know that Progpower has done very well as well but I don't think they've ever had ticket sales run that fast.

Thanks for your post Kate. For the past year its as if this forum should come with warning labels "if you're into extreme metal you are not allowed to complain or discuss which bands you like and why you like them, at all, or well over half the posters on here will jump all over you for it. You're also not allowed to like anything outside of extreme metal once you declare yourself as such because not quite to that extent but people will still jump all over you for it. Don't even think about saying you don't like a band. The majority will string you up and hang you with the rope from the climbing wall on the Majesty of the Seas".
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri May 10, 2013 6:20 am

I can't be bothered to read through all this, but I like when people complain about crap like this. It is good to have opinions and be able to express them.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 am

vikingbitch wrote:Thanks for your post Kate. For the past year its as if this forum should come with warning labels "if you're into extreme metal you are not allowed to complain or discuss which bands you like and why you like them, at all, or well over half the posters on here will jump all over you for it. You're also not allowed to like anything outside of extreme metal once you declare yourself as such because not quite to that extent but people will still jump all over you for it. Don't even think about saying you don't like a band. The majority will string you up and hang you with the rope from the climbing wall on the Majesty of the Seas".

I love you, dear wifey. :lol:
    Seriously, this sums the forum up real nice.
    Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 am

:D

GROUP HUG!

or grope hug with this lot..............
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri May 10, 2013 7:36 am

No more group hugs. It'll surely encourage just more rainbow unicorn announcements.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri May 10, 2013 7:51 am

This is why I've always disliked the "Team Weenie" or "Team Brutal" thing.

Gimme a beer and quitcher bitchin.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 am

vikingbitch wrote:Thanks for your post Kate. For the past year its as if this forum should come with warning labels "if you're into extreme metal you are not allowed to complain or discuss which bands you like and why you like them, at all, or well over half the posters on here will jump all over you for it. You're also not allowed to like anything outside of extreme metal once you declare yourself as such because not quite to that extent but people will still jump all over you for it. Don't even think about saying you don't like a band. The majority will string you up and hang you with the rope from the climbing wall on the Majesty of the Seas".

No problem :cheers: . I agree, it's a bit annoying. Hell, we should all know by this point that no matter who gets announced someone will bitch. It's part of the process :lol:. Weenie or non weenie, we have a right to bitch about announcements :bitch: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 10, 2013 7:59 am

markku1 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Oh, Dallas. You know brvtal fans are so hardcore and extreme that not even the Barge to Financial Disaster had a trve krieg line-up for them. :lol: :lol: Of course such things as "data" (7 our of 15 bands are definitely in the "brvtal" side, only 4 are clearly in the weenie camp), "logic" (a cruise with all genres sells better) or "probability" (out of 40 slots, odds are you'll get at least some weenie bands and some trve ones) are irrelevant. After all, one weenie band is too many. Whereas us in the folk metal crew/team weenie care not if half the line-up is entirely black, death, thrash and doom, as long as we get our dose of violins, unicorns, female singers and hurdy gurdies.

Sooo, can we get some folk metal onbroad? :mrgreen:

:viking:

I love how the two of you are always bitching about people bitching about the lineup. Seems ironic, doesn't it? Who gives a fuck if someone wants to bitch about a line up? Also, neither one of you was on Barge, so it's kinda funny how you are always gloating about what a financial disaster it was and how much it sucked and how the heavier audiences can't sell out a cruise when clearly a date in December is much worse than January for many people, vacation wise. Barge to Hell was amazing. For me it was up there with the first 70K, and I'm not a brutal only gal. I may hate power metal and not be crazy about folk but am a big fan of symphonic metal.

Now I do think the lineup for next year's 70K is much less weenie oriented so far, but so what if people want to point out what they want? We all know that in the end the lineup will have a large variety, though this year's was a bit more heavy on the folk and power metal than the previous ones, and BTH shouldn't have had any impact on that, as Andy CLEARLY stated that 70K would have the same variety as always.

As for the non brutal fans being the 'silent majority', I call bullshit on that. You guys are definitely not silent at all. You harp just as much as the brutal fans. Hell, you seem to always be bitching ABOUT the brutal fans :lol:

Btw, if Barge was such a disaster why is there talk of it happening again? As long as they spread the dates of the cruises apart I think they can both be successful.

*Rant mode off*

damm you kate how awesome lady you are, i hope we see somewhere
    :heavydrink:

Why thanks and right back at ya! Kippis! :heavydrink:

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:*Rant mode off*

And love for you too dear :wank:

Love for you, too gnoffi!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 am

cowboy71 wrote:DARK TRANQUILLITY - Melodeath
    SOILWORK - Melodeath
    DEATH ANGEL - Thrash
    OVERKILL - Thrash
    SYMPHONY X - Prog
    SEPTICFLESH - Melodeath
    FINNTROLL - Folk
    FEAR FACTORY - Industrial
    DRI - Thrash/Hardcore
    LEAVES EYES - Goth
    SWALLOW THE SUN - Doom
    KAMELOT - Power
    XANDRIA - Goth

Multiple melodeath, multiple thrash, multiple goth.... If anyone had a right to complain about the lineup at the moment, it would be lovers of Folk and Power metal as there is only one from each of those genres.

True, Power and Symphonic.

cowboy71 wrote:But, they tend to not bitch and whine and sook as much as others .... :roll: :?

True Dallas.. respect for bands, fans and friends (and get to work) is the main point... but I can loose the glamour at any time :beerwink:

KDibildeaux wrote:We all know that in the end the lineup will have a large variety, ... as Andy CLEARLY stated that 70K would have the same variety as always.

I hope so, It didn't seemed like that at the beginning at all .. but now the thing is starting to get balanced

... I couldn't find a phrase somebody wrote over here to quote but I totally agree with that, it was like "Everybody in the cruise should have at least a bunch of bands they really like on the cruise", that sounds perfect 'cause we all are costumers .. and that make the variety of each year

..and I think almost everyone likes variety, I love symphonic, goth, power, I have thrash bands which my friends really likes and I get too drunk on the gigs and have a great time, have black bands which I really enjoy from the pallet and each year find a couple of good songs from them to remember, and I have death bands I'm glad to have on board, 'cause they bring great people to the cruise, bars and beach party to hang with :beerbang: .. I think this is the politics and attitude everyone should have about the genders they like and dislike... I personally hate the way "fuck fuck fuck all bands I don´t like they are pussies, weenies fuck fuck fuck UMC fuck the singers, so henchmen laugh, fuck money fuck everyone fuck Barge 'cause even if it was the strongest effort from Andy to satisfy and recognize me as a costumer I say fuck fuck to the lineup, to the people who didn't buy the ticket, to the dates, fill all the cruise with the bands I like " .. all that is stupidly ridiculous :P
    Last edited by Captain Alex on Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

GROUP HUG!

:lol:
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri May 10, 2013 8:19 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

GROUP HUG!

Yes, this! :mrgreen:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 am

So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Image

I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We should run the United Nations!!

Like Ralphy singing O Canada in Krys's Avatar!

Rob--that made my day!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri May 10, 2013 9:30 am

mooyagi wrote:

Amazing :lol:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 am

I'm Tigger!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

This made my day. :bangers:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 am

Did I miss a fight???

fuck. always late. :evil:
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri May 10, 2013 9:50 am

i just like to sit back and watch :wank:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 am

Woah shit got serious there? Damn guys! :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri May 10, 2013 12:02 pm

--
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Fri May 10, 2013 2:33 pm

I like that the hugging has taken over. I was about to say fuck this shit I'm going to listen to ska.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:I like that the hugging has taken over. I was about to say fuck this shit I'm going to listen to ska.

:lol:

--
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:I like that the hugging has taken over. I was about to say fuck this shit I'm going to listen to ska.

Great idea!!

Wait..... extreme ska, or power ska?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Fri May 10, 2013 3:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Great idea!!

Wait..... extreme ska, or power ska?

Oh don't even.....
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:i just like to sit back and watch :wank:

Intense - I just read the past page -

interesting to see everyones opinions :)

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Although, would be very difficult to accurately quantify though due to the global nature of this forum. Me earning $AU100K a year for example is very different to someone earning $US100K or $CA100K not just due to exchange rates but taxation, cost of living, etc etc.

so, the question would have to be:
    how many McD Cheeseburgers can you buy with your yearly income ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 am

If (and when) we're getting more girlie bands, we should get Anneke onbroad! Damn, what an awesome performer she is, and one of the sweetest persons I've ever met.
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 am

Memnoch wrote:If (and when) we're getting more girlie bands, we should get Anneke onbroad! Damn, what an awesome performer she is, and one of the sweetest persons I've ever met.

And if Anneke is onboard, Daniel Cavanagh would fit as well. So the rest from Anathema can come too. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat May 11, 2013 3:19 am

I'm not a fan of girlie bands, but they certainly provide eye candy. :boobs: :boobs: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

--
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat May 11, 2013 5:50 am

KDibildeaux wrote:No problem :cheers: . I agree, it's a bit annoying. Hell, we should all know by this point that no matter who gets announced someone will bitch. It's part of the process :lol:. Weenie or non weenie, we have a right to bitch about NO announcements :bitch: :lol:

Fixed.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 am

More Female bands Onbroad

Sister Sin
    Nervosa
    Halestorm
    In This Moment
    Rock Goddess
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 am

last_candle wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Although, would be very difficult to accurately quantify though due to the global nature of this forum. Me earning $AU100K a year for example is very different to someone earning $US100K or $CA100K not just due to exchange rates but taxation, cost of living, etc etc.

so, the question would have to be:
    how many McD Cheeseburgers can you buy with your yearly income ;)

Thats really how i measure anything's value, on how many McD burgers you can get with it
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 am

lampropelma wrote:More Female bands Onbroad

Sister Sin
    Nervosa
    Halestorm
    In This Moment
    Rock Goddess

Please leave In This Moment out as long as Maria is doing her Lady Gaga costume-change-for-each-song routine! Funny how the musical portion of their performance suffers when this stuff goes on. Last show was nice to look at, but was torture to the ears!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat May 11, 2013 10:59 am

NuuX wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:No problem :cheers: . I agree, it's a bit annoying. Hell, we should all know by this point that no matter who gets announced someone will bitch. It's part of the process :lol:. Weenie or non weenie, we have a right to bitch about NO announcements :bitch: :lol:

Fixed.

:lol: :lol:

--
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Sister Sin
    Nervosa
    Halestorm
    In This Moment
    Rock Goddess

Halestorm.... I'll take bands with one good song and a hot singer for a thousand please Alex.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:

Sister Sin
    Nervosa
    Halestorm
    In This Moment
    Rock Goddess

Halestorm.... I'll take bands with one good song and a hot singer for a thousand please Alex.

Halestorm's lyrics are terribad. They have some okay songs though. I used to love In This Moment but never even bothered getting their latest album. Nervosa and Rock Goddess I've never heard of.

Heard some Sister Sin and really like them though - would definitely support that addition, and think they would fit in pretty well on 70K!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 4744 posts