Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Only Your Dead And Lifeless CARCASS Will Return!

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

as awesome as the Carcass announcement was ... It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see something new here :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 am

Imagine how maddening it would be if we had to stare at an announcement like Baby Metal for the past two months.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 am

Krys wrote:Imagine how maddening it would be if we had to stare at an announcement like Baby Metal for the past two months.

Part of me is hoping the next announcement is something ridiculous like that just for the lolz
    I should get around to updating my signature
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 pm

I can't even believe I check every day just to see ...........
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:11 am

STACH100 wrote:I can't even believe I check every day just to see ...........

Yeah, these no announcements are fascinating.. :mrgreen:
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 am

STACH100 wrote:I can't even believe I check every day just to see ...........

Yep. Guilty too.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:11 pm

We all know that the next band that gets announced is going to get bashed. people will be saying "We waited all this time for THIS band!!!???...what a let down!" So they need to announce at least 3 bands at a time. Like Bolt Thrower, Incantation, and Saxon. Thrash, Death and Power, that way everyone will be happy.....or at least I will be.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 pm

onenight wrote:We all know that the next band that gets announced is going to get bashed. people will be saying "We waited all this time for THIS band!!!???...what a let down!" So they need to announce at least 3 bands at a time. Like Bolt Thrower, Incantation, and Saxon. Thrash, Death and Power, that way everyone will be happy.....or at least I will be.

:? Where's the Thrash?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    onenight wrote:We all know that the next band that gets announced is going to get bashed. people will be saying "We waited all this time for THIS band!!!???...what a let down!" So they need to announce at least 3 bands at a time. Like Bolt Thrower, Incantation, and Saxon. Thrash, Death and Power, that way everyone will be happy.....or at least I will be.

Sorry, I bow to the King if metal genres :wank:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 am

HOPEFULLY!

Last year we waited two months, then got Helloween/Kreator/Gotthard - so there is definitely a precedent :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm

onenight wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

Sorry, I bow to the King if metal genres :wank:

I don't think he was trying to be the king of anything, just looking for clarification. I suspect you meant Saxon as a thrash band?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Even though the times and dates of announcements have followed a very different path, we are actually in pretty much the same position now compared to previous years.

Which actually quite surprised me!

2013 Cruise
    23rd July - 14 bands announced (15th band - Flotsam & Jetsam - announced on 26 July, 16th/17th/18th bands - Helloween/Kreator/Gotthard - announced 26 September)

2012 Cruise
    23rd July - 15 bands announced (bands 16 and 17 - God Dethroned and Tankard - announced 14 August)

So even if we got a 15th band announced sometime this week for example, if history tells us anything it is that we could potentially have to wait yet another month or more for a subsequent announcement.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

We're so far into this drought now that I'd be okay with it if they dragged this period of no announcements out until they can give use a band a week or biweekly.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 am

Krys wrote:We're so far into this drought now that I'd be okay with it if they dragged this period of no announcements out until they can give use a band a week or biweekly.

I'm sure that's the intention. They say they havesome BIG surprises, so I'm sure they're just waiting until it's closer to build the excitement later on.
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 am

Krys wrote:We're so far into this drought now that I'd be okay with it if they dragged this period of no announcements out until they can give use a band a week or biweekly.

They already can. There's about 27 weeks left and at least 27 bands left to announce. (I'm going with 41 which is what we had on the last 2. The 2 before were 42.)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:

They already can. There's about 27 weeks left and at least 27 bands left to announce. (I'm going with 41 which is what we had on the last 2. The 2 before were 42.)

We all know we'll get like 10 bands in the last week anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm

GAH! I frakking hope not :P That was *the* thing that pissed me off most about this year's cruise - all those bands getting announced when I was in Miami, staying at a hostel, with bugger all chance to check any of them out beforehand (Cryptopsy was the only one that I had even heard of before).

Year 1 was still the best of the three 70ks as far as band announcements go. 39 bands announced by xmas, last 3 announced 10 days before the cruise.

Would love that to be the case again!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Why do you guys always speculate on here? You know Andy will always do the opposite no matter what your predictions say! :P
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Why do you guys always speculate on here? You know Andy will always do the opposite no matter what your predictions say! :P

Andy will never ever log on the forums again and the next announcement for 2014 cruise will be in 2057.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

NuuX wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Why do you guys always speculate on here? You know Andy will always do the opposite no matter what your predictions say! :P

Andy will never ever log on the forums again and the next announcement for 2014 cruise will be in 2057.

Someone's catching on. :cool:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:42 am

cowboy71 wrote:Even though the times and dates of announcements have followed a very different path, we are actually in pretty much the same position now compared to previous years.

Which actually quite surprised me!

2013 Cruise
    23rd July - 14 bands announced (15th band - Flotsam & Jetsam - announced on 26 July, 16th/17th/18th bands - Helloween/Kreator/Gotthard - announced 26 September)

2012 Cruise
    23rd July - 15 bands announced (bands 16 and 17 - God Dethroned and Tankard - announced 14 August)

So even if we got a 15th band announced sometime this week for example, if history tells us anything it is that we could potentially have to wait yet another month or more for a subsequent announcement.

I am always impressed with your stats :viking:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

This is how I imagine Andy anytime someone complains about lack of announcements.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 am

Aren't we supposed to vote today? I think this wait has gone on for far too long. Longer than the ones before. Hopefully this changes after I come back from work. About to leave in 20 minutes. Hopefulle we'll hear some news.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Aren't we supposed to vote today? I think this wait has gone on for far too long. Longer than the ones before. Hopefully this changes after I come back from work. About to leave in 20 minutes. Hopefulle we'll hear some news.

Today's just the cutoff day for people allowed to vote. If you have not booked by today you don't get to decide ;) .

Voting could be..........

*ahem* SOON.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Fortunately I just received my confirmation email from UMC yesterday. Pure coincidence, I wasn't even thinking about the cutoff date for voting. Pretty excited for my third cruise!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh look! A cruise announcement! http://www.progressivenationatsea.com/

Oops! Wrong cruise :lol:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Wow, that one actually looks pretty cool. an "Insinde/Out" prog cruise!? The time is good too and the price seems pretty low. Surprisingly enough I'm wishing this one good luck.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Wow, that one actually looks pretty cool. an "Insinde/Out" prog cruise!? The time is good too and the price seems pretty low. Surprisingly enough I'm wishing this one good luck.

I wonder if that initial starting price is like the UMC initial starting price, meaning that large ship fees are not included.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Courtesy of "Yuyo Hophead"
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Stained Class wrote:Image

Courtesy of "Yuyo Hophead"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

84 or so days since the Carcass announcement... we are quickly approaching the Barge To Hell announcement drought of 95 (give or take) days after the Mayhem announcement.

Bummer.

Although, I've expected a large announcement drought during the summer so I haven't been eagerly checking the website/Facebook for announcements like in years past. Now, I just kind of forget about it and if something cool gets announced I'll get excited then.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 am

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:36 am

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Dream on. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 am

I wonder if Andy is laughing as much as I am looking at these memes, or if he is scrambling to get announcements together????
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Noticed that a new Global Administrator, "Caitlin" has been added to the forum over the weekend.

Hi Caitlin!

At least there is some signs of life at UMC :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Noticed that a new Global Administrator, "Caitlin" has been added to the forum over the weekend.

Hi Caitlin!

At least there is some signs of life at UMC :D

Quick! Everyone PM Caitlin and ask where the announcements are!
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:Quick! Everyone PM Caitlin and ask where the announcements are!

No!!! Don't do that.
    Otherwise he'll end up with two weeks of reading all these PMs and we won't get any announcements. :oops:
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Dark Angel are reuniting... jump on that Andy! :shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Warphine wrote:Dark Angel are reuniting... jump on that Andy! :shred:

+70000 Tons (bring 'em on) :cheers: :beerhorns:
Post Reply 4744 posts