Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: 2014 Destination Vote On Now!

by Speedy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    xhead wrote:Sorry nur whats that Shit? My current Screenshot says: cockburn: 37; maya 38; cozumel: 5, freeport 11; nassau 6...
    Are we stupid? Thats only 97 %... and 3 goes to what? Excuse me but I Dont trust that vote...

I just looked at it and it added up to 98% .... either we both suck at math or yeah, wow...

Just a heads up for you guys on this issue. It was mentioned in another thread. With any voting percentage calculation system like this with more than 100 voters, there will almost always be something like 1-3% missing from the total tally of percentages due to rounding.

*putting the geek hat on*
    If you look at the HTML code for the standings page (press ctrl-u in Firefox, don't know for other browsers) you'll se that the width of the red bars are specified with a bucketload of decimals. Divide the number for each destination by 4,04 (they add up to 404) to get a more accurate percentage.
    Current standings to two decimal places are:
    Cockburn: 37,49%
    Costa Maya: 38,80%
    Cozumel: 5,22%
    Freeport: 11,70%
    Nassau: 6,79%
    *taking the geek hat off*
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    xhead
    Crewman

by xhead » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:43 am

Oh yeah - thanx Speedy for clarification, sounds logical. So - sorry for confusing.... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :bangers:
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Good work speedy - looks like I was right with my earlier assumption that they are not rounding to the nearest whole number, but simply removing the figures to the right of the decimal point (ie. 40.99% would appear as 40% on the webpage)

So using the Speedy Equation, Costa Maya is almost 4.5% clear at the moment. This late in the vote with a bit over 24 hours to go, I'd say its gonna take it out:

TURKS - 36.11%
    COSTA MAYA - 40.59%
    COZUMEL - 5.34%
    FREEPORT - 11.34%
    NASSAU - 6.62%
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Looking like a long walk down the Pier, one beer, then bake to the boat for me :evil:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:53 am

Azazel101 wrote:Looking like a long walk down the Pier, one beer, then bake to the boat for me :evil:

Same :?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 am

70,000 tons of metal will have 70,000 tons of fun at the 70,000 square foot shopping center and bazaar showcasing crafts made by local artisans and other unique items, including silver, leather, fragrances, jewelry, pottery, liquor and a variety of souvenirs
    Two saltwater pools
    Lobster house and bar
    Pristine beaches of Uvero
    Hotel accommodation

:? :roll: :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:14 am

^And that would be different in any other port?

Seriously, the Pro Turks people have been even more annoying than the people bitching about the lack of announcements. At least they have a real reason to bitch. Quit bitching and stay on the boat. Or cancel - as it does seem like the destination is more important than the journey to some folks.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 am

Memnoch wrote:^And that would be different in any other port?

Seriously, the Pro Turks people have been even more annoying than the people bitching about the lack of announcements. At least they have a real reason to bitch. Quit bitching and stay on the boat. Or cancel - as it does seem like the destination is more important than the journey to some folks.

Perhaps it will be the most important thing if we don't get more bands. :D :lol: :D

:bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:42 am

jodionline wrote:Perhaps it will be the most important thing if we don't get more bands. :D :lol: :D

Even without moar Bands is the Destination unimportant. In that case the do the Karaoke 4 Days ..... :stagger:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 am

The Turks was not my choice! Been their twice all ready.
    But I have no desire to visit Mexico agAin either.
    But if it is between the two I would rather sail then sit stagnant in the water
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:58 am

This, especially on FB. :?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 am

even beeing one of these "Turks people" I really think in the end it doesn't matter were we go. I have not been to Turks yet and for me it looked nicer. Besides that you should not take everything so seriously, relax a little :beerwink:

I guess this will anywhay be the first and only cruise we may vote for, cause till Friday only a little more than 50% used this option, Hope it improved till now. Well and the most important thing, most of the time we are on the ship and therefore we need BANDS.
    So, lets hope for a killer billing and then nobody cares about the destination. :heavydrink:

Cheers and nice evening everybody

Ripley
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I try to figure out why I keep going onto this forum and reading the posts

I should just read positive stuff instead, then go on teh cruise and have a great time

I did come back to this forum for a reason, but starting to think perhaps it is time to get off again

I agree with you here, there are a lot of negative posts. Ok, I know how a lot of cruisers feel about the lack of announcements since May, but I don't think that to cancel is the solution as we all know that the cruise isn't cancelled. I think that with the next announcements, a lot of people who cancelled will have 70'000 tons of regret :mrgreen:

Personally, even if I voted to Costa Maya, I'm not even sure that I will go out of the ship as I can't really know how will be my tiredness after the walk of two days. I'm very limited in my walking and I never can say how I will feel when we will be over there, so, wait and see.

There's one thing that I'm sure, I will enjoy to be there and to meet some of you whatever the bands are and wherever we go. I just want to have fun and I will :bangers:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Personally for me the main thing are the bands. So it would be nice to know what bands will play. For sure we will have a lot of fun. :3drunks:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Current standings to 2 decimal places. With only about 4 hours to close of voting, Costa Maya is in the box seat:

40.61% Costa Maya
    37.14% Cockburn Town
    10.83% Freeport
    6.32% Nassau
    5.11% Cozumel
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Where ever we go, we will have a good time :heavydrink:
    Right now I would be completely happy if we only get a couple filler bands and the 13 we have now play one set each day
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Where ever we go, we will have a good time :heavydrink:
    Right now I would be completely happy if we only get a couple filler bands and the 13 we have now play one set each day

HOLY CRAP YOU ARE EASY TO PLEASE :|

For me, flights for my wife and I will be between $3,500 and $4,000. Plus the several grand for the cabin, plus say roughly a grand for incidentals like the weekend prior in miami, drinks, merch, etc.

So at the very least it is costing me $7,000. I aint paying $7,000 for 13 bands playing one set each, on an old boat I've been on 3 times before, sailing from a city I've seen enough of already, to a lame port at a country I've visited already :P

I'm not bitchin' here - just keeping it real. I want 40 bands with at least 15-20 bands I would gladly see at least one set of (basing that figure on the previous 3 70Ks). At the moment I've got about 7 of the 13 I'll see at least one set of, so still a little bit of work required from UMC there :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Voting has now closed.

Costa Maya wins with 40% of the vote.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

We should at least have an official announcement on this some time this week right? Maybe a band the week after...
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Well, umm. At least we have not sailed their before.
    Party at the port bar :shred: :3drunks: :shots: :smash: :stagger:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Chris wrote:We should at least have an official announcement on this some time this week right? Maybe a band the week after...

I would think in the next 24 hours but if not it will be soon
    Sorry :mrgreen: lmao :smash:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:13 am

Viva la Mexico :shots:

I hope i can make it to drink one Tequila in the Tequila-Land. It depends when we wake up. :D

Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:13 am

You'd have to wake up pretty late to not get at least one tequila in :D
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 am

This year we went to bed between 5 or 6 am Thuesday night. So we woke up at noon. :oops:

But ok, for one or two Tequila should be enough time, after that I will need my bed again. :lol:

D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 am

Is anybody actually surprised that Costa Maya won? It's a new destination and folks want to see something new. I would have been OK with any of the choices, except maybe Freeport because it's north and so close to Miami.
    Viva la Tequila - make the best out of it and I bet we all have a great time no matter what. :3drunks:

*in regards to the negativity on the FB Group - I think people are just fed up with the overall situation and at least for me - it's all in good fun and such. But yes, some folks are wound up way to tightly over some petty shit.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 am

Chris wrote:We should at least have an official announcement on this some time this week right? Maybe a band the week after...

There HA to be an announcement before the 27th, because after that there are penalties to cancel the cruise. Since many people (I'm not one of those, mind you), especially newcomers, are on the brink of cancelling, UMC has to start giving us some candies or else they'll lose customers. Some don't like the destination, some dont like the (small) lineup, and some are just plain mad at UMC because of the radio silence.

As taketheday said, in the end, these people will probably have 70000 tons of regret if they cancel, but it is avoidable, so why not announce something...?
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 am

jodionline wrote:Viva la Mexico :shots:

I hope i can make it to drink one Tequila in the Tequila-Land. It depends when we wake up. :D

If you get to the beach party, we'll have tequila, mezcal and pulque. :whisky: :shots: :3drunks: :heavydrink:

Bring booze from your country!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:22 pm

scyll wrote:

There HAS to be an announcement before the 27th, because after that there are penalties to cancel the cruise. Since many people (I'm not one of those, mind you), especially newcomers, are on the brink of cancelling, UMC has to start giving us some candies or else they'll lose customers. Some don't like the destination, some dont like the (small) lineup, and some are just plain mad at UMC because of the radio silence.

As taketheday said, in the end, these people will probably have 70000 tons of regret if they cancel, but it is avoidable, so why not announce something...?
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:26 pm

X-Thor wrote:Bring booze from your country!

I don't know where the hell I'll find booze from the US while in Miami.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm

X-Thor wrote:

If you get to the beach party, we'll have tequila, mezcal and pulque. :whisky: :shots: :3drunks: :heavydrink:

Bring booze from your country!

And I'll bring cheap vodka from the US!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Lala wrote:
    jodionline wrote:Perhaps it will be the most important thing if we don't get more bands. :D :lol: :D

Even without moar Bands is the Destination unimportant. In that case the do the Karaoke 4 Days ..... :stagger:

in fact the karaoke havn't been announced yet for 2014... well at least somebody can organize a boobshow for 4 days :boobs: :boobs:
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:10 pm

The best known german Booze is Jägermeister, a drink for old People having Problems with their stomach after dinner. :shots:
    for the rest of the world - as you all know - it's a popular drink for young People. :D
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Lala wrote:

The best known german Booze is Jägermeister, a drink for old People having Problems with their stomach after dinner. :shots:
    for the rest of the world - as you all know - it's a popular drink for young People. :D

Jager is supposed to HELP with stomach problems?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hidalgo is probably knocking over his grave
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Lala wrote:

Jager is supposed to HELP with stomach problems?

Jep! When I was in Germany in 2004 my mate offered me some and said it was a great after dinner drink for settling the stomach. I'd never heard of the drink before that

Not long after it was cropping up in pubs back home as a big yuppy drink!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Bands announced as at this date each year:

2011 - 32
    2012 - 28
    2013 - 19
    2014 - 13
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Bands announced as at this date each year:

2011 - 32
    2012 - 28
    2013 - 19
    2014 - 13

That's scary. I think I need a few shots of Jagermeister.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:15 pm

2011 - 32
    2012 - 28
    2013 - 19
    2014 - 13

Its taking a lot of will power not to cancel. If it weren't for Carcass and the amazing Amon Amarth mini-adventure in Fort Lauderdale, I would. This 150+ days of band silence and complete lack of consideration for customer base and not to mention the general attitude of not giving a shit about us - we'll get what we're given when its given... the sense of relief that I won't be putting up with this next year nor for many years to follow is nice. More than nice.

Also, I will quell and cut down on my bitching once we get some band announcements (that I like). Until then deal with it, my darlings :lol:

(And yes I know: I sound like some entitled blah blah blah and I should be thankful that I have the opportunity to go on something like this blah blah blah. These types of retorts will not make me bitch less either)
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

It is becoming vary hard to stay positive but in the end it all ways turns out a great time
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 pm

2011 - 32
    2012 - 28
    2013 - 19
    2014 - 13

So next year we will have only 5., If there will be a next year for UMC. :evil:

Post Reply 4744 posts