Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: How long have you felt like THE HAUNTED?

by vikingbitch » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:34 am

Good announcement for my books. However I think it might have been nice to have an apology rather than a pun included in regard to their almost six months of no band announcements but hey, that's me. Its really quite time this line up gets wrapped up.

Anyone else suspect that the only reason we even got an announcement was because Glen the promoter of prog power called Andy and the festival out publicly? Comparing it to the Rock Harvest festival etc? I'll never go to prog power because of my tastes but I feel I owe that promoter a tip of my hat in thanks :lol: :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 am

vikingbitch wrote:Good announcement for my books. However I think it might have been nice to have an apology rather than a pun included in regard to their almost six months of no band announcements but hey, that's me. Its really quite time this line up gets wrapped up.

Anyone else suspect that the only reason we even got an announcement was because Glen the promoter of prog power called Andy and the festival out publicly? Comparing it to the Rock Harvest festival etc? I'll never go to prog power because of my tastes but I feel I owe that promoter a tip of my hat in thanks :lol: :roll:

Didn't see the Glen The Promoter quote. Do you have a link? Also agree fully that an apology was needed...but I don't think Andy will ever apologize for anything.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:42 am

Holy shit !!!!!!!!!!! An announcement, and a good one!!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 am

meshuggah wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Good announcement for my books. However I think it might have been nice to have an apology rather than a pun included in regard to their almost six months of no band announcements but hey, that's me. Its really quite time this line up gets wrapped up.

Didn't see the Glen The Promoter quote. Do you have a link? Also agree fully that an apology was needed...but I don't think Andy will ever apologize for anything.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa-lounge/908767-70k-tons-cruise-drama.html

Yup, I definitely don't see any apologies in our future - not even "soon" :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 am

Does this make 4 bands that Adrian Erlandsson has played for on a cruise? Granted, the first 3 were all on Barge unless I'm missing something. Does that count as cruise whore or no since he is only on his second cruise?

Nice to see an announcement. With the name they should have been announced on Halloween. Never been a fan of The Haunted, though.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 am

so, yeah... with Marco Aro back on vocals I'd be excited to see if they can tear it up like they did back when they were touring for "Made Me Do It"... if I decide to go, I'll definitely watch one set and could end up at 2 if the first doesn't disappoint (I mean, I'm sure the band's gonna try to have Marco do some of their incredibly bad material from when Peter Dolving was on vocals (though he was good on their 1st record, he was awful when he rejoined)...
    basically, what I'm saying is.... my wallet isn't open yet, but this announcement can help the overall value for me
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

Zzzzzzzzzz
    13 time survivor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:36 am

Not a band I need to see but I have never seen.
    I will catch a few songs time permitting
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

Finally, happy to see some news! Any news at all.

Good.

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 am

I would be happy if they played The Haunted Made Me Do It ! in its entirety. I do not understand cruisers whom are bitching both about non announcements and then again bitching when we get an announcement.. Spoiled much ? I am just happy we have LIFE.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I would be happy if they played The Haunted Made Me Do It ! in its entirety. I do not understand cruisers whom are bitching both about non announcements and then again bitching when we get an announcement.. Spoiled much ? I am just happy we have LIFE.

:lol: ya, knew that was gonna happen. Bitchers gon bitch!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I would be happy if they played The Haunted Made Me Do It ! in its entirety. I do not understand cruisers whom are bitching both about non announcements and then again bitching when we get an announcement.. Spoiled much ? I am just happy we have LIFE.

:lol: ya, knew that was gonna happen. Bitchers gon bitch!

Meh, unfortunately one announcement hasn't erased the past six months of how we've been treated as customers. And its a hefty list to make amends for.
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 pm

I have just talked with a great band that is still in negotiations with UMC, so there is hope.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 pm

I haven't seen The Haunted since 2000 when they opened for Cannibal Corpse. I will be catching at least one set.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Love The Haunted but have seen them 3-4 times. Awesome that Marco's back. Will wait for their U.S. Tour run. Their S/T release is one of the best debut albums EVER.
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 pm

I'll take in both shows :metalguy: thanks Andy now bring on the band you dont like " GOATWHORE" :shock:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:51 pm

mindgrind wrote:I'll take in both shows :metalguy: thanks Andy now bring on the band you dont like " GOATWHORE" :shock:

+1 for Goatwhore :shred:
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 am

good + the other 5 and now we are 7 strong in the vote for GOATWHORE :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :shred: :shred:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 am

+1 for goatwhore :givebeer:
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:46 am

STACH100 wrote:I have just talked with a great band that is still in negotiations with UMC, so there is hope.

At this point I'm guessing either Sacrifice or Paradox. Either one of those will have me jumping for joy. Preferably we will have both.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 am

I'm a HUGE The Haunted fan, so this is really good. I'm happy for Marco getting clean and singing again, Jensen getting a chance to blow some minds, and the potential of having Anders and Jonas on-board meaning that ... AT THE GATES ... could be in in too :headbanger:
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:51 am

Madkill wrote:I'm a HUGE The Haunted fan, so this is really good. I'm happy for Marco getting clean and singing again, Jensen getting a chance to blow some minds, and the potential of having Anders and Jonas on-board meaning that ... AT THE GATES ... could be in in too :headbanger:

Or maybe at the very least getting some At The Gates covers? I'd be cool with that.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    Madkill wrote:I'm a HUGE The Haunted fan, so this is really good. I'm happy for Marco getting clean and singing again, Jensen getting a chance to blow some minds, and the potential of having Anders and Jonas on-board meaning that ... AT THE GATES ... could be in in too :headbanger:

Or maybe at the very least getting some At The Gates covers? I'd be cool with that.
    They used to play "Blinded By Fear" on their first tour. I wouldn't mind if they do it again, if ATG is not coming along.
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa-lounge/908767-70k-tons-cruise-drama.html

Yup, I definitely don't see any apologies in our future - not even "soon" :lol:

Although I read the full text of the Progpower promoter's long posts re: 70K Cruise Drama on the 70K Forum Fiends fb page (members had copied & pasted them there), I'd never been on the Progpower forum, so I thought I'd take a look-see this morning out of curiosity. Well, it seems that thread has been deleted. And for those who follow the 70K fb group, you already know that said thread re this topic (and the 80 or so comments) has been deleted there as well (and even the thread that said it had been deleted). There were some people on fb who expressed anger that another fest promoter would make such a post in the first place (calling it "unprofessional" and so on, even though as some pointed out - everything he said was 100% factual & accurate, nor was the original post written in a sensationalistic manner). Well, whatever one thinks of it (and I have mixed feelings about it myself) - it has been deleted. Go figure.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 pm

STACH100 wrote:I have just talked with a great band that is still in negotiations with UMC, so there is hope.

Hey Statch, PM me who it is.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:

Hey Statch, PM me who it is.

Yeah me too :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

At this point I'm guessing either Sacrifice or Paradox. Either one of those will have me jumping for joy. Preferably we will have both.

Paradox!! That´s preferrably the only Collision Course we´ll get on the cruise!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:08 am

Hoping for a busy-as-fuck week with multiple bands getting announced, to pour some water on all the negativity and hate.

I'm also, fully prepared to be disappointed :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 am

Things will start looking good from now, I think this will be a great week for us cruisers! :headbanger:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 pm

hope you'r right!..

I think it would be a great week if the cruise is attacked by a big THERION while passing across the TRIOSPHERE to make it to the kingdom of AVANTASIA! :bangers:
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Captain Alex wrote:hope you'r right!..

I think it would be a great week if the cruise is attacked by a big THERION while passing across the TRIOSPHERE to make it to the kingdom of AVANTASIA! :bangers:

THIS.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

:metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: 8 GOATWHORE votes (ANDY) :bmhorns: just saying
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

You can make it 10 since my wife is coming along and would love to see them as well.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I dont get why Andy doesnt like them or think they fit the cruise. Goatwhore's live performance puts most bands to shame. Then again I dont get a lot of Andy's reasonings :|
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

I don't understand the Goatwhore craze. They're a cool band but they tour all the time. I swear they play here more than most local bands. What's the big deal? :?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I don't understand the Goatwhore craze. They're a cool band but they tour all the time. I swear they play here more than most local bands. What's the big deal? :?

I don't know, send em up here more often
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I don't understand the Goatwhore craze. They're a cool band but they tour all the time. I swear they play here more than most local bands. What's the big deal? :?

True - they do tour a lot - I saw them for the first time in October 2009 with Obituary and I've seen them twice since then, most recently in a killer gig with High on Fire last December (and I know they were here in Chicago at least 2 other times in that time period but I missed those gigs). The "big deal" for me is they are such an incredible live band - certainly one of the best I've seen, period. I can't remember if we've ever done a "top live bands" list thread here (and many of us love lists here! :P ), but I'd definitely put Goatwhore in a top 10 (of mine) - up there with the likes of (# of times seen in parentheses) Kvelertak (soon to be 3), Behemoth (3), Immortal (3), Amon Amarth (6), Marduk (5), Rammstein (2), Nine Inch Nails (1), & Dir en Grey (2).
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm

well it looks like it's 12 for GOATWHORE..hell ya Laura has them on her top 10, dj old man stares is on the fence as always (hahah)
    GOATWHORE is an American blackened death metal band, formed in 1997 in New Orleans, Louisiana.These guys are so cool, they changed my tire at the Milwaukee
    Metalfest. they wouldn't even let me do it myself( now that's metal brotherhood) Sammy Duet is also from ACID BATH which i have been a fan of from the start.
    hell the baphomet back patch I made him back in the 90's he still has on his jacket, so let's bring them on the ship Andy :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 am

scyll wrote:I think this will be a great week for us cruisers! :headbanger:

it looks like the campaign is over...... :cool:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 am

Yeah, if you don't get to see them that much then I understand, but for those of us in the States they've been on about as many absurd tours as Warbringer. I don't think either band is bad necessary, but they are both really played out for me. I say bring on something new (something many of us don't get to to see) for me that's what these cruises are all about. But then again, to each his/her own. Just my two cents.
Post Reply 4708 posts