Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

Re: An Album World Premiere In The Caribbean!

by headlinerluxi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:04 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Chris wrote:Are the announcements that big of a part of the cruise for some of you, or is the line up just seem that bad so far?

For me, yeah the lineup is bad. Compared to previous cruises that is! Its still good! But comparing to previous cruises, early December (remembering this is purely my personal opinion!)

2011 - 12 killer bands I would see twice, 6 of which I'd never seen live
    2012 - 10, again 6 I'd never seen before
    2013 - 9, only 2 I'd never seen previously though

2014 - I would only say 3 bands fit into that category for me - Leaves Eyes, Xandria and Dark Tranquillity. And DT and LE I've seen previously. There are others on the lineup that I think are quite good (Symph X, Septicflesh, soilwork, etc) but there are literally dozens of bands above them on my bucketlist.

exactly for me, as each year we booked early, but symphony x, victory and death angel will be done for sure, but after that, !! a lot of bands where i will take a look with a beer on the poolstage... for us: the bands are important enough, knowing that it will be difficult to see a savatage reunion, to have crimson glory/queensryche, armored saint, dokken, powerwolf, accept, running wild, mob rules, paradise lost, iced earth, ashes to ashes, circle to circle, annihilator, pretty maids, magnum and amon amarth together on the ship....
    hopefully there will be enough sets worth to listen and see, otherwise will be on the pooldeck whole day with some beers and cocktails, and killing bottles in the karaoke bar at night...lol,
    the most important is still to be in holiday, with metal music, doing a cruise with same people as we are......i trust in umc and hope they add some powermetalbands, some more trash and some surprises..... :stagger:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 am

I think andy is trying to break Statsman :(

I have been epicly wrong with all my predictions lately!!!!

But, we are now down to 48 days to go, and if we get 41 bands in total that is indeed 1 band every 2 days from this point forth.

I'm still sticking to my prediction a week or two back of maybe having 24 bands in total by xmas, 30 by early in January, and the remaining 10 or so in the days before we sail.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:10 am

cowboy71 wrote:I think andy is trying to break Statsman :(

I have been epicly wrong with all my predictions lately!!!!

But, we are now down to 48 days to go, and if we get 41 bands in total that is indeed 1 band every 2 days from this point forth.

I'm still sticking to my prediction a week or two back of maybe having 24 bands in total by xmas, 30 by early in January, and the remaining 10 or so in the days before we sail.

Andy will make five announcements today, just to proof we are wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 am

ANNOUNCEMENTS?? .. OR NOTHING AGAIN???
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 am

viathyn wrote:
    mfrap wrote:We are owed something big. Something that brings the men from 6 to midnight and the ladies from desert to lake.

I would be happy with anything! Also, new band name

MIDNIGHT LAKE. THE MOST AROUSED LANDSCAPE.

I'd buy every album. Even if the rest of the band spots are filled by Slipknot just playing over and over again I'll be happy to just be in nice weather. Don't mind winter personally but the vast majority of humanity is not intelligent enough to operate a vehicle in it.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 am

mfrap wrote: Don't mind winter personally but the vast majority of humanity is not intelligent enough to operate a vehicle in it.

True words, my friend.

But even without traffic chaos I prefer nice, warm weather over the shitty snow & rain sludge we usually get over here.
    Another reason why 70K Tons sounded so attractive to me :mrgreen:

Girlfriend: "Ohhh, look, it's snowing outside! Sooo nice!"
    Me: "Ok, If you like it so much, I guess you won't mind getting up at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning and clear the sidewalk of the white crap, do you?"
    [Silence]

...it goes without saying WHO is getting up early to clear the stuff.

But... then again... enough bitching...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMxSHVpXbw
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Here are some of the bands that are about to be announced (soon, of course):

Moonspell
    Atrocity
    Massacre
    Druid Lord
    Prophecy Z14

17 to go. You're welcome!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 pm

And nothing else happens :twisted: :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 am

bodomdragon wrote:Druid Lord
    Prophecy Z14

Who?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Prophecy Z14

Who?

The guys who are touring with Obituary
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    Prophecy Z14

Who?

The guys who are touring with Obituary

I think Obituary is doing 2 warmup shows before the cruise. Tampa on Jan 24 & Winter Park Florida on Jan 25. The 2 bands above are local Florida bands on the second show. I'm not saying they are not on the cruise, but I'd guess it is unlikely.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am

I don't know if they will need those warm up shows. It seems the bands might get 4 sets each.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am

Sgt. B wrote:I think Obituary is doing 2 warmup shows before the cruise. Tampa on Jan 24 & Winter Park Florida on Jan 25. The 2 bands above are local Florida bands on the second show. I'm not saying they are not on the cruise, but I'd guess it is unlikely.

No offence to these bands meant, but I really hope you're right.
    Wishlist:

SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 am

YAWN BURP FART........ YAWN! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: watching those jiggle is more exciting than this cruise as of late... ANDY WE NEED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:01 pm

That Prophecy band seems to be quite ok tech death, so I'd like to see them on the boat instead of some repeats.
    Wishlist:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Memnoch wrote:That Prophecy band seems to be quite ok tech death, so I'd like to see them on the boat instead of some repeats.

You have serious issues with repeats, don't you? :D
    Wishlist:

• Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 pm

VOTE COCKBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...... Huh? :?
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:08 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:That Prophecy band seems to be quite ok tech death, so I'd like to see them on the boat instead of some repeats.

Jep. :lol:

Seriously though, I hate that we only get repeat acts onbroad when there are 70,000 bands to choose from. Sure, if you're going on your first cruise it doesn't matter, but quite a lot of us are repeat offenders. And I can understand it if your favourite band being on their third cruise excites you.
    Ok, yeah, almost none of my absolute favourites have been on the cruise ever (except for Epica, but they're ruled out already - and I wouldn't want them on the boat either), so I might have a different view on this if, say, Primordial or Hail of Bullets had been on the cruise before and got announced.

I'd say a repeat is ok only if a) they have a new album out and b) they want to play some special, exclusive set on the boat. As for what would count as a special set, well, I guess Candlemass' second set raised the bar quite high. All repeat bands are welcome to try and top that.
    Wishlist:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:19 am

As the last cruise on the Majesty I would love to see more bands that haven't been on before (even though a few of my favs from previous cruises are repeats) ... so many bands no one ever gets to see to be announced .... Grim Reaper ( new album, new tour starting)
    Entrails , and on and on ..........
    some more power metal would be okay,
    WinterSun ,
    some prog like Fates Warning ( I think they are prog).....
    Armored Saint .... who do like what 2 shows a year if that ........ John Bush rocks :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

Memnoch wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

Jep. :lol:

Seriously though, I hate that we only get repeat acts onbroad when there are 70,000 bands to choose from. Sure, if you're going on your first cruise it doesn't matter, but quite a lot of us are repeat offenders. And I can understand it if your favourite band being on their third cruise excites you.
    Ok, yeah, almost none of my absolute favourites have been on the cruise ever (except for Epica, but they're ruled out already - and I wouldn't want them on the boat either), so I might have a different view on this if, say, Primordial or Hail of Bullets had been on the cruise before and got announced.

I'd say a repeat is ok only if a) they have a new album out and b) they want to play some special, exclusive set on the boat. As for what would count as a special set, well, I guess Candlemass' second set raised the bar quite high. All repeat bands are welcome to try and top that.

I understand your point. I guess I'm a little bit different on that, though. I like watching live bands I like and have never seen before. However,If I have to pick between a band I haven't heard before and another one I love but I've already watched 5 or 6 times live, I'd still go for the latter :)
    Wishlist:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 am

Ok, the bar just drove me home.
    Time for Andy to drive us all home with a great announcement :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 am

WHY HAS SPEEDWOLF NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET???

DO IT. DO IT NOW.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

.... that is all. Carry on :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 am

I reckon there will be some Friday the 13th announcements!!!!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:05 am

Highly doubtful.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 am

No announcements until after Christmas. I'm calling it right now.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 am

X-Thor wrote:No announcements until after Christmas. I'm calling it right now.

Definitely, I think we'll get one by new years though.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:01 am

I have an announcement. I'm gonna drink at least 100 beers on the boat!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:09 am

Matt, that's a shit-ton of beer.

I will help.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Gimme some fucking bands, i'm almost at the customs desk!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:49 pm

viathyn wrote:Matt, that's a shit-ton of beer.

I will help.

Lets go down the path of enlightenment together. Attain immortality through beer!
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Awesome! :death:

Now the number of Artists (18/40) has been corrected on the 70K website!

Is't a sign of... whoever. I feel SOMETHING will happen SOON!

;)
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:No announcements until after Christmas. I'm calling it right now.

Definitely, I think we'll get one by new years though.

Better be a fuckin good one then :lol:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:26 pm

mfrap wrote:I have an announcement. I'm gonna drink at least 100 beers on the boat!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

looks like I've to make an announcement too..

I'm taking at least 10 tequila shots on the boat..
    I already've partners for 2: Joey and Hector.. need at least 8 volunteers

:whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky:
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 pm

RootOfAllEvil wrote:Awesome! :death:

;)

Soon indeed! Soon is all that is left.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 pm

I will drink beer til a band is announced. :whisky: :cheers: :boobs:

I like tits
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:04 pm

RootOfAllEvil wrote:Awesome! :death:

;)

I got an alert that the artists page had changed. Momentarily was excited that *gasp* maybe a band had been added, but no it was just that update of the number from 16 to 18 :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:11 am

I want my Friday the 13th announcement PLEASE :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 am

13 bands on the 13th
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 am

Captain Alex wrote:I'm taking at least 10 tequila shots on the boat..
    I already've partners for 2: Joey and Hector.. need at least 8 volunteers

:whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky:

In.
    Wishlist:

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 am

Mmmmm tequila. In.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
Post Reply 4744 posts