Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: An Album World Premiere In The Caribbean!

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am

Yes. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 am

Ding. Prediction right again!

Even after someone at UMC told a person that called them to "watch Facebook today" (seriously - what a dick move) I still only periodically checked today as I did not expect any announcement.

So, nothing today, nothing tomorrow, nothing the next day, maybe something the following day.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:29 am

Big bag for Christmas !
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • gietz
    Oiler

by gietz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:52 am

Captain Alex wrote:
    gietz wrote:Seemed the guy on the other end of the phone (didn't grab his name due to loudness initially in the building I was in) was genuinely under the impression some pretty big announcements were on the way and that there will DEFINITELY be at least 40 bands. Anyone can really take that as they want, but I'm thinking might as well go with it and see what the produce in time for the cruise itself.
    First timer myself

Hi, what did he say to give you that impression??..
    wellcome as first timer... I assure you'll gonna've the time of your life :bangers:

Wasn't anything overly specific that he said, like, he didn't give away anything, just seemed very very confident that news was coming etc etc. Seemed pretty legit to me
    And cheers mate! Absolutely pumped.

Also a little googling found this. Not sure if its posted previously or anything. But its promising at least, having seen people comment that there is no record of it on other port schedules
    http://www.cruisetimetables.com/frommiamiflorida-27jan2014.html
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 am

gietz wrote:Also a little googling found this. Not sure if its posted previously or anything. But its promising at least, having seen people comment that there is no record of it on other port schedules
    http://www.cruisetimetables.com/frommiamiflorida-27jan2014.html

Kind of missing Costa Maya there... :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 am

Interesting read, from MetalWrath above.
    Ya think the Europeans spend a lot to get to Miami !!
    Try coming from Australia!!!
    Those 4-5months of no news had me really worried.
    Do I book more hotels and places or just risk it and go for it?
    I had to beg to get time off work for this time of year as well.
    It's all been very stressful much to the amusement of organisers.

Thankfully, it's back on. It's half steam ahead at the moment.
    I know it'll be another amazing cruise. Even better than the last two - I am sure!!

GRAND MAGUS please!!

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:24 am

Seeing some optimism on here, and I'm actually liking it.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am

Cardest wrote:
    GRAND MAGUS please!!

:boobs:

YEAAAAH :headbanger:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:18 am

No presents for Christmas?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Stained Class wrote:Call me crazy but I could see a band a day starting January 1st happening...

I certainly hope so! :smoking:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Its around the same time. Maybe I should go on this cruise instead. At least it has a full lineup!

http://www.countrymusiccruise.com/2014

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:32 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Its around the same time. Maybe I should go on this cruise instead. At least it has a full lineup!

http://www.countrymusiccruise.com/2014

:P

OMG, 1 day in and i would be jumping off. maybe even less :shred:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm

PHEW!

Been out all morning doing last minute xmas shopping.

Was worried an announcement might occur while I was out!

NOT! :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 pm

I think the next band announced will be Exodus, which is kind of ironic considering most will in 2015.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:10 am

Dimma wrote:I think the next band announced will be Exodus, which is kind of ironic considering most will in 2015.

AND Slayer!!! That would be so fucking rad!!!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 am

metalgoddess wrote:
    Dimma wrote:I think the next band announced will be Exodus, which is kind of ironic considering most will in 2015.

AND Slayer!!! That would be so fucking rad!!!

It would be perfect. Cannot wait to see Slayer in France at Hellfest next summer.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:46 am

Another week finished and still fucking nothing :evil:
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Such bullshit.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

On what date do you guy/gals reckon with out any announcements... do we begin to stop bitching and legitimately worrying... I'm saying January 7th.
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 pm

I have been worried for a good while now. Especially since I feel that Andy is like being Ebenezer Scrooge. Maybe he will have a nightmare tonight and then announce 10 -12 bands all at once tomorrow at 5:00pm Pacific Time. One can only hope ! :bitch:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 pm

SwallowYourSun wrote:On what date do you guy/gals reckon with out any announcements... do we begin to stop bitching and legitimately worrying... I'm saying January 7th.

The rumours I've heard of bands in negotiation with UMC.... there are some pretty big names there (not getting your hopes up, not naming names, but I'm not talking Motorhead/slayer big, but still pretty big), and they are not names that would stand for it, if there was something 'not quite right' going on.

So yeah - I'm not worried, and to be honest it would probably take until the morning of January 24th (when we fly out) without any announcements for me to get worried.

And don't expect an announcement today - only Sunday announcement this year was DRI.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • gietz
    Oiler

by gietz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 pm

So I called up royal Caribbean just before, fun chat with a lady on the other end and she was quite surprised and happy to be on the phone to an Australian.
    Anywho I was asking about the itinerary to see what they had been up to and the progress on that front.
    The cruise itinerary is all set out and ready, Miami to Costa Maya back to Miami.

So that's refreshing to know :)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes that has been posted over the past two months, that the route is booked, complete with links. At least we know its going to sail one way or the other.
  • gietz
    Oiler

by gietz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Woops my bad, hadn't seen that myself. At least I know we will be sailing.
    Pretty confident it's gonna be a killer time with all bands though :)
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 am

SwallowYourSun wrote:On what date do you guy/gals reckon with out any announcements... do we begin to stop bitching and legitimately worrying... I'm saying January 7th.

I say january 2nd...

they HAVE to make at least one announcements before the end of the year... :cry:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:26 am

Mr.Kito wrote:

I say january 2nd...

they HAVE to make at least one announcements before the end of the year... :cry:

Oh, you sweet Summer Child.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:35 am

If I get on the plane to fly to Miami and there's still been nothing then I am legitimately worried.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:24 am

Stained Class wrote:If I get on the plane to fly to Miami and there's still been nothing then I am legitimately worried.

If we arrive to the port asking where is the Majesty of the seas and they say it will be here SOON \m/ ... then I'll be really worried
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 am

Next year:

ANDY: Nobody has booked 70000Tons 2015 yet? When are all of you going to book?

US: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Time for another "At this date" post.

2010 - We found out that DESTRUCTION and MALEVOLENT CREATION were to be on the lineup, giving us 39(!!!) bands announced for 2011

2011 - KATAKLYSM were added to the lineup, giving us 34 announced bands for 2012

2012 - no announcements for xmas, sitting on 29 announced bands for 2013

2013 - 18 bands :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Time for another "At this date" post.

2010 - We found out that DESTRUCTION and MALEVOLENT CREATION were to be on the lineup, giving us 39(!!!) bands announced for 2011

2011 - KATAKLYSM were added to the lineup, giving us 34 announced bands for 2012

2012 - no announcements for xmas, sitting on 29 announced bands for 2013

2013 - 18 bands :roll:

39 .. 34 .. 29 .. 18 .. this is clearly NOT improving at all
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Naughty or Nice?

by Andy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:48 pm

The Holidays are upon us! Have you all been good boys and girls? Naughty or nice? Well, if nothing else you've been patient, so we're going to let you look in your 70000TONS OF METAL stocking a little early... Please welcome ORPHANED LAND, RAVEN and RISING STORM onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

• mfrap
    Petty Officer

Re: Naughty or Nice?

by mfrap » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:51 pm

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

Cheers, Captain! :cheers:
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Wow as I was typing... an announcement. But just an OK announcement.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Listening to RISING STORM at the moment.

They sound pretty cool!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Fuck yeah this announcement!!

Weenies, we have a power metal band now ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Andy wrote:The Holidays are upon us! Have you all been good boys and girls? Naughty or nice? Well, if nothing else you've been patient,

You are such a troll... :lol: :lol:

so we're going to let you look in your 70000TONS OF METAL stocking a little early.

Lol, wat?

.. Please welcome ORPHANED LAND, RAVEN and RISING STORM onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

FUCK YEAH, ORPHANED LAND!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:55 pm

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Stained Class wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXmoP76ZXxc
    They sound awesome!!!!

yeah, I wish I'd have more time to listen at them
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Looking forward to listening to "Sapari" in the high-seas. THANKS.
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • Post Reply 4708 posts