Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    viathyn
    Commander

Re: One More Circle!

by viathyn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm

TotG = Pretty decent. Would prefer Primordial, but I'll take this!

Amorphis >>>>>>> Circle II Circle
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I'm predicting Exodus.

They were the first band to play on the first cruise and now it's going to come full-circle and they'll be the last band to play (in the Chorus Line) on this cruise.

Yeah I agree, I reckon its a band from the first cruize hence the 'one more circle' which means its probably Moonspell, Exodus, Circle II Circle, Korpiklaani, Testament or even Blind Guardian........
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

viathyn wrote:TotG = Pretty decent. Would prefer Primordial, but I'll take this!

Amorphis >>>>>>> Circle II Circle

I'm actually liking the couple of TotG originals I've listened to on Youtube. Will check out their originals set, scheduling permitting :cheers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm

TotG was the best band on the first cruise, so even if they're a repeat and I would've preferred Primordial, they're a good add. And, with their album out, they're not really a repeat. Plus, Bathory.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Between Amorphis and Circle II Circle, I'd take Amorphis ........ no disrepect to C II C but we need an A band :lol: :lol: :lol:
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 pm

this would be awesome! :shred: :shred: :smash: :heavydrink:
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

TotG! Definitly the Bathory-Set will be mine. Maybe the other one too. depends on the running order!

3 bands to announce?

GO Amorphis and Exodus!
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 pm

It's a stretch, but I'd be thrilled if this was the "one more circle":
    Image :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 am

3 years ago C II C has also been confirmed late,
    so why not again this year,
    then i had at least one band where i would assist on both gigs
    :wank: :wank:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Pommesgabel
    Oiler

by Pommesgabel » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:31 am

Hmm perhaps it's a hint to a even bigger act:

Assumption: We know the radius of the mentioned circle.
    So the information about the measurement of the Circle is: Just in Pi -> Justin Pi

And the german word for boar is "Eber". Since we all know boars are eating pie
    we can totaly asume that this hint is for:

Justin Bieber!

There, nailed it!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 am

I'm willing to bet on it being Amorphis. Just because.

And if they are on the boat, they better play that Magic&Mayhem Tour set! :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 am

Pommesgabel wrote:Hmm perhaps it's a hint to a even bigger act:

So the information about the measurement of the Circle is: Just in Pi -> Justin Pi

Justin Bieber!

There, nailed it!

It's definitely Justin Bieber.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 am

ok the moon and earth are spheres, justin bieber is a god and should be treated as such, just ask him, i am quite drunk, few days to go so too late to bitch, that was part of the 6 month no info stage, looked at all prev years and feel about the same about band quality, for me every cruise has a 1 in 3 like rate, this the same, but was thinking the " big announcements" was all about font size.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 am

Pommesgabel wrote:Hmm perhaps it's a hint to a even bigger act:

Justin Bieber!

There, nailed it!

Sounds like "Da Vinci Code" logics... :D
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 am

They were the first band to play on the first cruise and now it's going to come full-circle and they'll be the last band to play (in the Chorus Line) on this cruise.

That makes perfectly sense. :beerhorns: Which also means it will not realize. :cry:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:39 am

• mfrap
    Petty Officer

Re: A Journey To Earthsea!

by mfrap » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 am

Cav wrote:
    mfrap wrote:The Portal band from Australia, are they from Brisbane by chance? And do they dress in suits while playing like 50's gangsters and refer to themselves as "catastrophic death metal"? If so I totally ran in to those guys in Munich back in the day and went on a mega 2-day bender with them. :death: :death: :cheers: :cheers:

That's them.

Haha small world. Lets hope those guys board the boat. Would love to spend way to much money on schnapps with them again.c :beerhorns:
    angst_cc
    Oiler

by angst_cc » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 am

I don´t care about circles.. I want Revocation onboard!! haha :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:14 am

angst_cc wrote:I don´t care about circles.. I want Revocation onboard!! haha :lol:

David Davidson can play circles around 99% of guitarists out there!

There, it was a stretch but I made the circle thing work for Revocation :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    angst_cc
    Oiler

by angst_cc » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 am

Stained Class wrote:
    angst_cc wrote:I don´t care about circles.. I want Revocation onboard!! haha :lol:

David Davidson can play circles around 99% of guitarists out there!

There, it was a stretch but I made the circle thing work for Revocation :lol:

HAHAHA Is perfect!! so... that circle could be Revocation!!!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:50 am

THAT!.....would make me one happy Cruiser!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 am

They were the last band to play on Barge to Hell (pool deck - Tuxedo act)
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 am

Memnoch wrote:TotG was the best band on the first cruise, so even if they're a repeat and I would've preferred Primordial, they're a good add. And, with their album out, they're not really a repeat. Plus, Bathory.

Yay Ville - when I saw the TotG announcement, I knew you would be happy! :cheers: I agree that they were outstanding on 70K 2011 - saw both sets & loved them (although my top fave gigs on that cruise were the two by Amon Amarth). It was my first time seeing Alan, and since then I've seen him with Primordial (at the final Hole in the Sky) - he has an incredible presence as a front man....just an amazing & unique talent.

Plus, since I never saw Bathory...well, TotG is certainly the next best thing.

Blood Fire Death!!!!
    :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 am

It's more like the only option ever...aside from another cover band ..
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Pro-Pain's new release "The Final Revolution" came out today... One Last Circle, you say?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Ninth Circle?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 pm

- Mystic Circle?
    - Circle of Dust?
    - Pennywise has an album called Full Circle.
    - Tea Party have an album Seven Circles.
    - Bob Catley has a song "Children of the Circle"
    - Blind Guardian - Don't Break the Circle

I'm being totally silly about Pennywise and Tea Party of course.

In fact I'm being totally silly about this entire post, because I'm absolutely certain it will be AMORPHIS.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Actually The Tea Party would be fucking sweet. So long as they don't play those 1 or 2 pop songs they have.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Stained Class wrote:Actually The Tea Party would be fucking sweet. So long as they don't play those 1 or 2 pop songs they have.

They (and the lead singer solo) perform all the time here in Australia as if I remember rightly the lead singer married an Aussie chick and lives over here now.

Never actually seen them myself though!!!

Skipper is still floating around the forums - hoping he will give us a band announcement to end the speculation and give us something new to speculate on :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:47 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Actually The Tea Party would be fucking sweet. So long as they don't play those 1 or 2 pop songs they have.

They (and the lead singer solo) perform all the time here in Australia as if I remember rightly the lead singer married an Aussie chick and lives over here now.

Never actually seen them myself though!!!

Skipper is still floating around the forums - hoping he will give us a band announcement to end the speculation and give us something new to speculate on :)

I saw them last summer and had no idea I'd enjoy it so much. When they played their token radio pop songs I took that opportunity to go to the bathroom but the rest of the time it blew me away.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 pm

"Circle of Tyrants" by Celtic Frost. Have Triptykon perform it.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:- Mystic Circle?
    - Circle of Dust?

In fact I'm being totally silly about this entire post, because I'm absolutely certain it will be AMORPHIS.

Add:
    Callenish Circle (extreme metal from The Netherlands)
    Axel Rudi Pell (album: Circle of the Oath)
    Darkthrone (album: Circle the Wagons)
    Evergrey (album: The Inner Circle)
    Norther (album: Circle Regenerated)

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:- Mystic Circle?
    - Circle of Dust?

Add:
    Callenish Circle (extreme metal from The Netherlands)
    Axel Rudi Pell (album: Circle of the Oath)
    Darkthrone (album: Circle the Wagons)
    Evergrey (album: The Inner Circle)
    Norther (album: Circle Regenerated)

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

Callenish Circle would be a HUGE win for me... But I'm pretty sure they're kaput
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Yeah Norther is broken up too.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Hypocrisy likes crop circles.....
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Please please please let it be Amorphis!!!
    I need at least one band from my wishlist! Haha!

Oh, and ReVamp too.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Metaladdict187 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:The Earth is circular. I've got it! It's gonna be a band from Earth!

So GWAR is out??

Yep, and Hypocrisy too I guess...

Scratch Ziltoid as well then :cry:

BUT ZOMGWTFHowCouldNobodyFigureOutIt's

JUDAS MOTHERFUCKING PRIEST!?!?! (Turning Circles)

No?

Okay then...

How about

Raven (Running Around in Circles)

Oh wait, they're already announced :?

Fine

Cynic (The Circle's Gone)

Oh shit :|

Okay, fuck it!

Try these...

Heretic (The Circle)
    Queensryche (Circles)
    Quartz (Circles)
    Widowmaker (Circles)
    Incubus (Circles)
    Passenger (Circles)
    Collective Soul (Full Circle)
    Dozer (Full Circle)
    Monster Magnet (Crop Circle)
    The Waterboys (Corn Circles)
    Destruction (Vicious Circle)
    Quiet Riot (Vicious Circle)
    Abused Majesty (Prologue - Vicious Circle)
    Saxon (Circle of Light)
    Firewind (Circle of Life)
    Malice (Circle of Fire)
    Sloth (Casting the Circle)
    Acid King (Silent Circle)
    The Obsessed (Don't Break the Circle)
    Nazareth (The Fool Circle)
    Uriah Heep (Circle of Hands)
    Screaming Trees (Lines and Circles)
    Soundgarden (Circle of Power)
    Immortal (Circling Above In Time Before Time)
    Napalm Death (Circle of Hypocrisy)
    Opeth (Circle of the Tyrant)
    Loudblast (The Serpent's Circle)
    Pearl Jam (Spin the Black Circle)
    Galactic Cowboys (Circles in the Fields)
    Mastodon (Circle Of Cysquatch)
    At the Gates (The Fevered Circle)
    C.O.C. (Break the Circle)
    Celtic Frost (Circle of Tyrants)
    Pentagram (Goin' in Circles (Reachin' For An End))
    Death and Taxes (Circle Song)
    Gravedigger (Circle of Witches)
    Solitude Aeturnus (Insanity's Circles)
    Tygers of Pan Tang (The Circle of the Dance)
    Mr. Bungle (Walkin' in Circles)
    HIM (Circle of Fear or The 9th Circle)
    ...and Oceans (The Circle of O)

and of course (how'd ya miss this one Joey?), Joe Satriani cuz, umm, you know... (Circles)

:P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Heya
    Greetings from Caye Caulker, Belize!
    Seems our metal brothers and sister have already
    'arrived in Miami. Wow!
    That's ambitious!
    Can't wait to join up!
    Dewys here we come!!!!

Cya yesterday!!

:boobs:
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

I know...Bon Jovi (last album "The Circle") is going to be announced!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:48 pm

meshuggah wrote:I know...Bon Jovi (last album "The Circle") is going to be announced!

How in Hell did I miss that one?!?!

So ashamed! Metal cred, revoked :oops:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 4744 posts