Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: One More Circle!

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Come on guys, you know better than to judge bands by their names ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Yeah i SHOULD know better.

What the fuck is the matter with me....????
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm

I think the circle was already announced:
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Chris wrote:I think the circle was already announced:

Lolol

Dude you are probably right......
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Just cuz this is the most frequently viewed thread and it's starting in about 5 minutes

A most relevant metal vid link...

Streaming Metal Masters 5 right now from House of Blues in Anaheim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPbIsVhB2U#t=29
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 am

Zak Stevens was the only member with Savatage, he was the lead singer during a longer period,
    i saw them last year doing the full edge of thorns album, but there are a lot of better stuff,

hope to see C II C joining the cruise in some days, doing one savatage set ( dead winter dead would be awesome ) and a best of C II C tracks,

:bangers: :bangers:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:13 am

Chris wrote:I think the circle was already announced:

I think you're right, but that means we have no clue for the next band :cry:
    Last edited by Mr.Kito on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 am

headlinerluxi wrote:Zak Stevens was the only member with Savatage, he was the lead singer during a longer period,
    i saw them last year doing the full edge of thorns album, but there are a lot of better stuff,

hope to see C II C joining the cruise in some days, doing one savatage set ( dead winter dead would be awesome ) and a best of C II C tracks,

:bangers: :bangers:

This guy gets it :heavydrink:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:46 am

AAhhhhhh, 3 and a half weeks off. Its 1am here but I dont want to sleep because I got a long ass flight tomorrow.......... :D
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 am

Ok Andy it is Thursday. I think it is about time you give us the last bands. Some are already in the US, some are probably flying over friday/saturday, and some are flying in on Sunday. Regardless, looking up bands on youtube on your phone sucks. Announce the last bands so we can check them out on real computers with real speakers. And just so we have time to give each band a chance to win over our frozen hearts.

Signed
    -Cold American ready to warm up and rock out.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 am

SpaceSlug wrote:Ok Andy it is Thursday. I think it is about time you give us the last bands. Some are already in the US, some are probably flying over friday/saturday, and some are flying in on Sunday. Regardless, looking up bands on youtube on your phone sucks. Announce the last bands so we can check them out on real computers with real speakers. And just so we have time to give each band a chance to win over our frozen hearts.

Signed
    -Cold American ready to warm up and rock out.

I WANT THE FINAL BAAANDS :bangers:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 am

One announcement would make me a little happier.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 am

SwallowYourSun wrote:Can we get some good blackend death metal?? We don't exactly have an aggressive band through and through onboard.....

Ummm... eh mmmm HateSphere!

They aren't blackened death metal but are aggressive through and through for sure!

With that said... MOAR BLACKENED DEATH METAL! :metalguy:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:10 am

Less than 100 hours now. :beerhorns:
    Finish this up please.
    Still looking for one more circle? how about Circles of the Oath (ABSU)
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 am

This is the most frustrating "hint"/clue yet. I kind of hope it was just the no smoking policy circle. I'm really, really rooting against Amorphis/Circle II Circle/all your favorite bands.

Still waiting for my check-in. But I guess doing it at the port wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. A lot of time to kill between broading and bands playing.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:28 am

Hey greg! Shut up and be patient and don't worry about checking in and don't put a pox on amorphis and I haven't seen you in a year and let's have a beer in Miami!
    :beerbang:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 am

viathyn wrote:Hey greg! Shut up and be patient and don't worry about checking in and don't put a pox on amorphis and I haven't seen you in a year and let's have a beer in Miami!
    :beerbang:

YES TO ALL OF THESE THINGS!!

I need a gimmick for this year so everyone recognizes me besides just being the shortarse in the front of the weenie metal shows. Santa hat was way dumb.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 am

Stained Class wrote:Come on guys, you know better than to judge bands by their names ;)

No, I don't know better and I regret nothing because I've been listening to bands with awesome names! :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am

Yeah I hardly saw you at all last year. Let's rectify that situation this time around. Here's a good gimmick... walk around with your cock out of your shorts.

Or something.

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 am

viathyn wrote:Yeah I hardly saw you at all last year. Let's rectify that situation this time around. Here's a good gimmick... walk around with your cock out of your shorts.

Or something.

......heads to the other side of the ship....... :shock: ;) :P
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

You're one to talk!

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:48 am

viathyn wrote:You're one to talk!

.....you shall never ever ever....see anything poking out of my shorts lol
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 am

debborah1 wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Yeah I hardly saw you at all last year. Let's rectify that situation this time around. Here's a good gimmick... walk around with your cock out of your shorts.

Or something.

......heads to the other side of the ship....... :shock: ;) :P

:cry: :cry: Did you forget how beautiful I am?!

And now I have a beard. I'm so metal.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:53 am

Chris wrote:Still looking for one more circle? how about Circles of the Oath (ABSU)

YES! \m/ \m/

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Absu? Primordial? Exodus? my last 3 wishes!
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 pm

dinki wrote:Absu? Primordial? Exodus? my last 3 wishes!

I would be very happy your wishes for the last 3.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

I'd be fine with them as well.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Thiago wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

I'd be fine with them as well.

Absu and Primordial would be a blast, but I would officially like to sign a petition keeping Exodus off the boat. Love the great once legendary band, but Dukes as a frontman has been more atrocious than I can bear.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Absu and Primordial would be a blast, but I would officially like to sign a petition keeping Exodus off the boat. Love the great once legendary band, but Dukes as a frontman has been more atrocious than I can bear.

Always enjoyed Dukes. Obviously, he's not Baloff, even Zetro is way better. But, as unlikely as it seems for them to get back with Zetro, I think he's doing a great job with the band. He brings his own attitude and sings well enough on the latest - very good - albums.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 pm

BOLT THROWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Just checked the facebook pages of the members of Amorphis and Circle II Circle to see if there was any clues offered, any comments about making their way to Miami etc - NO DICE :(

One of the guitarists for CIIC will be at NAMM this weekend though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:38 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Absu and Primordial would be a blast, but I would officially like to sign a petition keeping Exodus off the boat. Love the great once legendary band, but Dukes as a frontman has been more atrocious than I can bear.

I agree about keeping Exodus off the boat but for an entirely different reason. I've seen them a 1000 times! I want bands I cannot see normally. Like Absu!

• DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Warphine wrote:

I agree about keeping Exodus off the boat but for an entirely different reason. I've seen them a 1000 times! I want bands I cannot see normally. Like Absu!

That's my other good reason. Anyone can see Exodus at anytime. Frankly I'd rather have lower profile bands like Poltergeist because they play much less and are much more fun live than a band that comes through town every week.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 pm

that's why we need Sacrifice!!!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 pm

viathyn wrote:Here's a good gimmick... walk around with your cock out of your shorts.

Or something.

I did this for the entire 2012 sailing and no one said a thing :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:25 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Here's a good gimmick... walk around with your cock out of your shorts.

Or something.

I did this for the entire 2012 sailing and no one said a thing :cry:

That's cus we probably couldn't see it.

Ohhhhhh burn I'm kidding bro don't hate :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A Stopover On Goblin Island?

by Andy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Shall we make a stop on Goblin Island on our route through the Caribbean? There will definitely be quite a Stench when we welcome NEKROGOBLIKON onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2014, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: A Stopover On Goblin Island?

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Dammit Andy I thought it was the Italian band "Goblin" LOL :)

Well another band to discover ! Thanks
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 pm

This is ridiculous.

To say I'm friends with them is an understatement. . .

I spoke with Eddie, their drummer, YESTERDAY. He said they weren't going this year. I honestly don't think he would lie to me either. Either they got booked TODAY or he got really good at keeping secrets.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Are we going to have some kind of fight.. Trolls X Goblins? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never heard of this band, checking youtube now.. they sound nice enough.. that's at least a one setter for me :wank:
Post Reply 4708 posts