Post Reply 50 posts
Payment System - An Error has Occurred
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

Payment System - An Error has Occurred

by SpaceSlug » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:51 pm

I had some issues with my credit card company blocking the payments. I got by that and have 2 or the 3 payments for a Pay-in-Full booking.

I enter in the information about my payment, as I did the first 2 payments, hit PAY and I immediately get redirected to the same paying site with a message saying

"Sorry, we cannot complete your payment at this time"
    "An error has occurred"
    "Please go back to the merchant and retry"

Anyone else hitting issues?
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Payment System - An Error has Occurred

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:59 pm

People have had issues with Moneybookers handling the credit card payments for every single cruise. You're definitely not alone. May have to call your bank and Moneybookers to clear it up.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 pm

I sent an email to UMC.
    I logged into Moneybookers site and I checked my limit... still have 4+ thousand on my outoging transaction limit. I remember last year I had to increase that limit.
    I will call my bank again. And go from there...
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Ok so

#1 - The bank blocked Moneybookers on the 3rd attempt due to it looking fishy.

#2 - They cleared that up but I still get the error. Will contact UMC and make sure I am not blocked on their end for so many failed attempts to make a payment.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:53 pm

MONEYBOOKERS!Well here we go again,they have a limit per transaction last of $1200.00 so if you are paying for anything above this you have to do 2 ,3 or 4 etc. times payment.Most CC cards will call you the second time and stop the third,I only go though this because I have no oversees fees ($50 or so most CC) and get the points without having to worry about the problems with Bank transfers.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm

I'm having trouble making payments too. I've been trying for the last few hours. I called my bank, they said they didn't see the transaction attempt so it's not my bank doing it. Then I called Skrill (Moneybookers) and they said they aren't seeing the payment attempt either, so it must be a problem with UMC's merchant account. I called them and left a message.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm

yeah, Fuck Moneybookers, third cruise and third time having to jump through hoops to give them my money, paying for me and the Wife so having to split the payment into two, 1 for $1400, it went through fine and one for $1036.20 and now I get the error. Doesn't UMC get it that this payment processor blows rhino? Come the fuck on Andy, lose this company. A CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORK TO GIVE YOU HIS/HER MONEY!

Edit: well I got the second payment to go through, had to go to the Moneyhookers site and raise my outgoing limit on my account to $5K. Sure would have been nice if UMC had offered a little guidance on this in their booking confirmation email. I stand by my rant, get rid of that horrible processor! Now :givebeer: godammit
    Last edited by Disaster Area on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Warphine wrote:I'm having trouble making payments too. I've been trying for the last few hours. I called my bank, they said they didn't see the transaction attempt so it's not my bank doing it. Then I called Skrill (Moneybookers) and they said they aren't seeing the payment attempt either, so it must be a problem with UMC's merchant account. I called them and left a message.

Will- same here. my bank was/is away of moneybookers and the amounts and still I get this error message. I emailed UMC three times in 2 days to 3 different email addresses and no reply and so I called them a couple of hours ago and left a message about it.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Moneybookers sucks moose cock. Pay by bank transfer...UMC will pick up the transfer fee.
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Had the same problems last year. This time I had my address verified by SKRILL in advance and all payments went through smoothly. Transfer confirmation was received witin two minutes. :viking:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:37 am

meshuggah wrote:Moneybookers sucks moose cock. Pay by bank transfer...UMC will pick up the transfer fee.

Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am

meshuggah wrote:Moneybookers sucks moose cock. Pay by bank transfer...UMC will pick up the transfer fee.

This.

I've just gone straight for the bank transfer for the past 2 cruises now, since Moneybookers kinda sucks at booking money.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 am

Question: Should I expect these problems if I am paying all at once?
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 am

Krys wrote:Question: Should I expect these problems if I am paying all at once?

expect ... no, prepare for yes. that being said every year i see these threads pop up and this is now my 4th time around and i have yet to have a single problem with moneybookers but i seem to be the exception and not the rule :? best thing you can do in advance is call your credit card company and let them know that a payment to MB-Moneybookers ( i think it is ) is going to be made other than that hope pray and sacrifice a goat to Satan to help the process along.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 am

CaptOblivious wrote:

expect ... no, prepare for yes. that being said every year i see these threads pop up and this is now my 4th time around and i have yet to have a single problem with moneybookers but i seem to be the exception and not the rule :? best thing you can do in advance is call your credit card company and let them know that a payment to MB-Moneybookers ( i think it is ) is going to be made other than that hope pray and sacrifice a goat to Satan to help the process along.

I see, I'll call ahead and make them aware of Moneybookers then. Thanks for the info!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am

I am booked!!! (finally) .... I think.

I kept getting a generic error with no indication on any side that the payment transactions were even attempted. Well, I changed credit cards, got my other bank to unblock Moneybookers and my payment went through fine.

So in the end I will plan on a bank transfer for my next cruise.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 am

I hope everything works out for you guys!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    InvertedMag
    Oiler

by InvertedMag » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am

I had this same error for 2 days now; UMC said to contact Moneybookers which is next to impossible. Basically you have to create an account on their site then apply to have your sending limit increased. These are the instructions they sent me:

1) Self-verification
    Please login to your Skrill account and go to section 'My account' >> 'View limit' >> 'Address verification methods' and follow the instructions provided.

2) Manual verification
    We could complete the verification process for you. To do this, please send us the documents listed below:

* a copy of an address proof (scan or a camera image): a paper based document issued in the past 3 months showing your name and address printed on it (for example, a utility bill, bank statement).

Self verification takes 3-7 days depending on the method you choose, to do a manual verification you have to contact them through support and get a support ticket started.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 pm

I spoke to Allison on my way to Nile yesterday and she told me that the system is probably very busy and that would be why they are having issues. I tried again today and had the same issue submitting payment. My first payment is only around 250 bucks, so it can't be a spending limit that is causing it unless their limits are really low.

I'll try again in a few and if it doesn't work I guess I'll be calling them back.

How are y'all doing a bank transfer? I don't see the option when I'm on the 70k Moneybookers page.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Warphine wrote:How are y'all doing a bank transfer? I don't see the option when I'm on the 70k Moneybookers page.

You don't do bank transfer through moneybookers. Tell UMC you want to do bank transfer and they'll send you an invoice that you take to the bank with you. The invoice will have all the info needed to fill out the transfer paperwork.

Our first payment to moneybookers seemed to have gone through fine.

I actually didn't have any issues using Moneybookers in the past but I've never had to worry about limits or anything like that and let my bank know ahead of time. We had been using bank transfer for the last couple of cruises though.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm

just finished paying with Skrill (moneybookers) ,I noticed at the landing page there is a 70,000 tons logo (I think that is new),I got the call the bank message and number to call.This was a verified by Visa problem and phone call to CC company quickly solved the issue.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm still having problems paying UMC through Moneybookers. I never had this much trouble before. This is stupid. It shouldn't be hard for me to give you money.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright, I figured it out. Apparently if you don't setup an account through Skrill your payments won't work. You have to setup an account and then it started working for me.

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm

I am also having issues with Moneybookers for the first time. Just got off the phone with both my credit card company and Moneybookers. I am determined to pay this way because I want to earn flight points on my card. I am sending them screen shots of the errors for them to try and resolve the issue. They said there is an issue with the payment gateway between UMC and them. My account is fine on both ends. I'll keep you posted. :evil:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:

make that two goats - just to make sure ;)

this time it worked smoothly - I chose to pay in full to avoid dealing with it several times
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

5 goats and payment was successful! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:5 goats and payment was successful! :D

Were some of these the goats you sacrificed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBBUBPbLEo
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! Moneybookers accepted one payment but no more!
    I created an account called them, emailed them, called my card co.! Still they decline payments!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

STACH100 wrote:I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! Moneybookers accepted one payment but no more!
    I created an account called them, emailed them, called my card co.! Still they decline payments!

Same thing happened to me last year. Moneybookers is shit! Do a bank transfer.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

STACH100 wrote:I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! Moneybookers accepted one payment but no more!

Yup, same problem. I'm only 237$ from full payment and sadly my bank was made aware of this site two days ago and loss prevention still called me *sigh*. Try again in the morning.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Got this this today from idiots at Skrill "Dear Patrick xxxxxx

We thank you for choosing Skrill as your online payment processor.

Please read this email carefully as it contains instructions how to continue processing payments.

In order to comply with government regulations, we are required to obtain and record information and documentation that helps confirm your identity or provide additional information regarding your business.

As part of the verification procedure, your Skrill account has been temporarily restricted for outgoing payments." Okay first I never set-up an account with them (user name and password) ,so how is my account restricted!Luckily I made my full payment already to UMC and don't need to send them any more money ,if I go next year I will use a bank transfer.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 pm

The only reason I want to pay by credit card is because I get $250 worth of points from my card.
    After having dealt with them for a week I am going to see this through. Does any one know a pigeon
    rental place in NY? I want to rent about a 1000 pigeons and have them crap on Moneybookers.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:52 pm

STACH100 wrote:Does any one know a pigeon rental place in NY? I want to rent about a 1000 pigeons and have them crap on Moneybookers.

That would be redundant
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Does any one know a pigeon rental place in NY? I want to rent about a 1000 pigeons and have them crap on Moneybookers.

That would be redundant

You can say that again! :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 pm

2012 worked fine, my credit card called me after payment cleared, I told them it was fine. They called me a second time, I told them it was fine and I didn't need them to verify so many times.

This time:
    1. Call credit card in advance
    2. attempt payment
    3. error
    4. credit card blocked it even though I'd told them not to
    5. call moneybookers to reset account
    6. attempt payment
    7. error
    8. wait..............................................................................
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:02 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:2012 worked fine, my credit card called me after payment cleared, I told them it was fine. They called me a second time, I told them it was fine and I didn't need them to verify so many times.

This time:
    1. Call credit card in advance
    2. attempt payment
    3. error
    4. credit card blocked it even though I'd told them not to
    5. call moneybookers to reset account
    6. attempt payment
    7. error
    8. wait..............................................................................

Yeah last year Moneygrubbers simply informed me that my credit cards "were not acceptable". It was a big headache and I ended up having to have Brian book, so we avoided the whole mess by just using his again this year. He got one call to ensure that it wasn't fraudulent and we were good to go :beerwink: Our friends who live in St. Louis had big problems though, it took them a week to get their payment accepted.
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Last year I had to "borrow" my mom's card to pay for the last part of the cabin, because MB wouldn't let me pay for more than $2000 without sending them scans of my passport. No way I was sending them those. And the stupid thing was, I tried using my other credit card, but it wouldn't work because it's under the same name.
    So, this year, I chose the bank transfer. I'm fairly sure that's cheaper for UMC too (the fees for my bank were only $10 for the $3500 transfer). Haven't received my confirmation for the payment yet, but the transaction has gone through, so I'll get the email from UMC s...sometime in the indefinite future. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    soksi
    Oiler

by soksi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

If you have a chance to pay by bank-transfer - use this.

If you are an adventurer, who will look for the greatest risk in his live, take moneybookers :deathhorns:
    Because these aren't bugs, these are features in this game. Chalenges to reach the next level :headbanger:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 am

Holy Crap! After 7 days of trying multiple emails a ton of phone calls my booking is paid in full through Monybookers.
    Prospective cruisers Believe us when we warn you about Moneybookers!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm

My first attempt always gets kicked out by my credit card company but all I have to do is call them to let them know what is going on and they will let the charges go through.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
Post Reply 50 posts