Other
    12%

Total votes: 78
    viathyn
    Commander

Re: Vote for a repeat

by viathyn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 am

X-Thor wrote:
    angst_cc wrote:I would love to see again a lot of bands..

Eluveite, Therion, Dragonforce, Turisas, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Korpiklanni, Marduk, Sabaton, Moonspell, Evergrey, Sonata Artica.

This... Well, not again since I wasn't onbroad when any of those bands played, except Sabaton last year.

I believe you probably also saw Turisas and Evergrey
    ;)
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 am

viathyn wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Eluveite, Therion, Dragonforce, Turisas, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Korpiklanni, Marduk, Sabaton, Moonspell, Evergrey, Sonata Artica.

This... Well, not again since I wasn't onbroad when any of those bands played, except Sabaton last year.

;)

And Dragonforce no?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:57 am

Amorphis
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Anyone not voting for Sabaton clearly hates fun.

They're not my favorite band on the list, but I want them on the boat every single year.

true, Sabaton=super Fun! .. actually I was trying to find the way to change my vote as no one has voted for the same band as me ¬_¬ ... haha
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:01 pm

viathyn wrote: and Evergrey

I love Evergrey and went to both sets on the last cruise but god damn. Some chick elbowed the FUCK out of me during the first set. I was sore for like a week after that shit. Totally not manly at all. Its not like when I got a black eye when I ran into the pit for 3 Inches' playing Wickedtron 6 years go :lol: :lol:

Im also surprised MDB is holding their ground here. The chorus line set is by far my favorite set on any UMC cruise so far too.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

;)

And Dragonforce no?

Both Turisas' sets! How could I not see Turisas in that list? :oops: No Evergrey :( (had to make hard choices) and only the AWESOME end of the Dragonforce pool show.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 am

Having only been to BTH many of these are not boat repeats for me. However MDB is one of the only bands that have been on these that I haven't seen that I would be excited to see.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 am

HardNHeavy wrote:I vote for Sólstafir!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

MDB :ugeek:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 pm

I am surprised Amon Amarth have as many votes here as they do, considering how power metal happy this place seems.
    I do enjoy Amon Amarth a good bit, but they're always touring (and touring everywhere). Also you kind of know exactly what you're going to get every time they release an album, so very little actually changes.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm surprised by the lack of votes for Cripper and Testament

but with only one vote allowed and so many good bands ........ where's Obituary , Unleashed, and many others. :cheers: :beerhorns:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 am

Chris wrote:I am surprised Amon Amarth have as many votes here as they do, considering how power metal happy this place seems.
    I do enjoy Amon Amarth a good bit, but they're always touring (and touring everywhere). Also you kind of know exactly what you're going to get every time they release an album, so very little actually changes.

That's because Amon Amarth are liked by both folk metal and melodeath fans.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Chris wrote:I am surprised Amon Amarth have as many votes here as they do, considering how power metal happy this place seems.

That's because Amon Amarth are liked by both folk metal and melodeath fans.

melodeath is one of my favorite genres and I cannot stand amon amarth... I also don't know when they went from being a death metal band to being considered melodeath, but I've noticed the definition of melodeath has expanded over the last decade to include a lot of bands I'd not have ever called melodeath
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Die for Dethklok
    Crewman

by Die for Dethklok » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Amon Amarth for sure. That last performance on the cold night on the pool deck year 1 was amazing.
    "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever!"
    -Dan Daly USMC at the battle of Belleau Wood, France 1918

Cabin 6517- Who are my cabinmates?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 am

Thanks for all the votes and participation! It was difficult to choose 9 bands that would be of high demand, and I'm actually really surprised that My Dying Bride is holding strong in 2nd place.
    But I can't choose between them and Amon Amarth. My Dying Bride were phenomenal and had so much fun on the cruise. Plus, they rarely come to the states.
    However, Amon Amarth on a boat was incredible.

I know we only get one vote, but I'd be thrilled for any of these "special gigs":
    Nevermore (farewell show)
    Forbidden (farewell show)
    Suffocation (farewell to Frank show)
    Dark Funeral (reunion with Emperor Magus Caligula)
    Unleashed (with Johnny Hedlund this time)
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

:beerhorns: I voted for "other", which in fact is KREATOR. :beerhorns:
    But I´m also fine with AMON AMARTH and a couple of other choices. :bangers:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Continuing pointless rant: I would hardly complain of Amon Amarth being on the boat, but I am just saying... they're good, but not the best band I've seen...and they tour all the time..so it's less special. I really really hate the term melodeth. It makes me think of marshmellows or mello cups, hardly anything metal. Call me old fashioned, but I still like to throw those extra syllables in there and call it melodic death metal.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

I voted other for Epica or Korpiklaani. I like Epica better, but haven't seen Korpiklaani before, so it's a tough pick between those two.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 am

Chris wrote: Call me old fashioned

You are old fashioned.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 am

Thank you.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 am

Chris wrote:Thank you.
    :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:41 am

excellent repeat wishlist! :headbanger:
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Captain Alex wrote:

agreed

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

agreed

I agree with your agreement.

--
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

My complete list of repeats I'd allow onbroad

2011: Arsis, Epica, Twilight of the Gods
    2012: Atheist, Candlemass, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Nightwish (with Floor), Samael, Suffocation
    2013: Anaal Nathrakh, Cryptopsy, Delain, Immolation, Nile, Sinister
    Barge: Grave, Lock Up, Possessed, Sólstafir
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:09 am

My complete list of repeats I'd allow onbroad

2011: Amon Amarth, Cripper, Iced Earth, Moonspell, Nevermore, Obituary, Testament, Twilight of the Gods, Tyr, Unleashed
    2012: Candlemass, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Funeral, Kataklysm, My Dying Bride, Orphaned Land, Samael, Suffocation, Therion
    2013: 3 Inches of Blood, Immolation, Kreator, Nile, Sinister, Tiamat, Tyr
    Barge: Behemoth, Kampfar, Mayhem, Monstrosity, Moonspell, Rotting Christ, Sepultura

:beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 am

^At least there are some bands we both have on our lists. Book 'em, Andy! :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:My complete list of repeats I'd allow onbroad

2011: Amon Amarth, Cripper, Iced Earth, Moonspell, Nevermore, Obituary, Testament, Twilight of the Gods, Tyr, Unleashed
    2012: Candlemass, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Funeral, Kataklysm, My Dying Bride, Orphaned Land, Samael, Suffocation, Therion
    2013: 3 Inches of Blood, Immolation, Kreator, Nile, Sinister, Tiamat, Tyr
    Barge: Behemoth, Kampfar, Mayhem, Monstrosity, Moonspell, Rotting Christ, Sepultura

:beerhorns:

That's almost a full cruise lineup!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:26 am

Memnoch wrote:^At least there are some bands we both have on our lists. Book 'em, Andy! :beerwink:

Yeah! :stagger:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 pm

UNEXPECT!

Or Cripper.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 am

I voted for Iced Earth but they're out :cry:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 am

The only repeat bands that would work for me are At The Gates and Orphaned Land. I wasn't on either of the cruises they were on.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I voted for Iced Earth but they're out :cry:

poo on them - they need to come play for us!

Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 am

Well In some place I have to publish my repeat wishlist, I think here is the right place so:

NIGHTWISH
    THERION
    STRATOVARIUS
    SONATA ARCTICA
    EPICA
    ***KAMELOT ***
    AMORPHIS
    CHILDREN OF BODOM
    EDGUY
    IN EXTREMO
    TRISTANIA
    ORPHANED LAND
    NEVERMORE

And the impossibles 'cause the no repeat policy: LACUNA COIL, SABATON, ANGRA, DRAGONFORCE
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 am

My repeat wishlist:

Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Blind Guardian
    Edguy
    Eluveitie
    Exodus
    Cannibal Corpse
    Gamma Ray
    Grave Digger
    Iced Earth
    In Extremo
    Moonsorrow
    Moonspell
    Orphaned Land
    Sodom
    Stratovarius
    Swashbuckle
    Therion
    Testament
    Venom

--
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Cripper (and Testament!!!) :beerbang: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • korpens-saga
    Oiler

by korpens-saga » Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Of that list: Amon Amarth :viking:
    Sabaton as close second. I can't get bored of these guys!
    2012 - Deck 10
    2013 - 1574
    2014 - 9538
    2015 - 9589
    2016 - 6529
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

korpens-saga wrote:Of that list: Amon Amarth :viking:
    Sabaton as close second. I can't get bored of these guys!

THIS \m/