Post Reply 120 posts
What metal bands do you NOT want on the cruise?
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

What metal bands do you NOT want on the cruise?

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 am

Just for shits and giggles let's talk about bands we DO NOT want to see on the cruise. Give a reason if you want. Rant if necessary... it's been so quiet on the forums lately :| Leave out acts that aren't metal and have no chance of being onbroad anyway.

I'd say my top pick would be Queensrÿche. There are two versions now and the one helmed by Geoff Tate is the one I don`t think I could stomach based on all the recent drama. The latest album was pathetic. I won`t have any opinion on the other Queensrÿche until I hear their new album out soon. So, yeah... no to them onbroad. By the time the cruise happens they`ll have settled the name issue at least.

How about you all?
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: What metal bands do you NOT want on the cruise?

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:47 am

I'll just throw out Avenged Sevenfold, Hellyeah, Distrubed and all those other bands that are kindof-but-not-really metal and noone in this crowd actually likes. Would change the attitude and atmosphere of the ship.

I would say Children Of Bodom because I was kinda put off by Alexi running around karaoke being douchey but I'm kinda curious to see if the new album is going to put them a step in the right direction.

Periphery, Born Of Osiris, etc because they'll also bring a different crowd out. Although Andy could totally do a separate cruise of that kinda stuff and it might be successful.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 am

Blackguard. Just. No.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 am

Amaranthe. Sounds like it was put together by a record company specifically to take money from pop fans who want to be "edgy".
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am

In Flames. Because it's not In Flames.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:27 am

Mägo de Oz.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Stolen Babies, because this is the worst band I have ever seen live
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 pm

X-Thor wrote:Mägo de Oz.

Why for?

Blackfhyre wrote:Stolen Babies, because this is the worst band I have ever seen live

I wouldn't care if they were on, I'd have time to eat and stuff!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Stained Class wrote:Blackfhyre wrote:

yeah but the walls of the ship might collapse when they started "playing" whatever it is that they want to call their noise :lol:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:

yeah but the walls of the ship might collapse when they started "playing" whatever it is that they want to call their noise :lol:

If that can happen we better leave Crysalys out :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Not Hellyeah, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold etc. I agree!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

If that can happen we better leave Crysalys out :lol:

At least they have a hot singer
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Krys wrote:Not Hellyeah, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold etc. I agree!

Agreed
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:At least they have a hot singer

Dude, Nah. Nah dude.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:At least they have a hot singer

Dude, Nah. Nah dude.

Ok must be mistaken them for someone else then? lol
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

^ I watched some crappy video before with a hot singer, thought it was them
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Stained Class wrote:In Flames. Because it's not In Flames.

Purest truth
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Just say no to: Cradle of Filth & Polkadot Cadave
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

bands i would not want on would include Manowar because i am afraid of their disgusting sexist behavior, Diabolo Swing Orchestra because they're just awful, and Danzig (do i need to explain that?).
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

WizardBeast wrote:bands i would not want on would include Manowar because i am afraid of their disgusting sexist behavior, Diabolo Swing Orchestra because they're just awful, and Danzig (do i need to explain that?).

I agree fully! Especially about one in particular ;)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Why for?

I don't like their lyrics, their attitude or their drummer. :P

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:bands i would not want on would include Manowar because i am afraid of their disgusting sexist behavior, Diabolo Swing Orchestra because they're just awful, and Danzig (do i need to explain that?).

I agree fully! Especially about one in particular ;)

What kind of disturbing sexist behaviors? Just curious. :oops: I have no clue what they would be like live.

And yeah. Right about Danzig lol.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 pm

I see your Danzig and raise you Ektomorf.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm

What, no DSO? :shock: I'd love them onbroad! :P

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

X-Thor wrote:

What, no DSO? :shock: I'd love them onbroad! :P

Yeah.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 pm

No DSO

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:05 pm

:lol: IMO not liking a band is not a legitimate reason for not wanting them on. Lots of us would appreciate them so don't be like that. Bill has good reason because Kevin would relentlessly pester him about it haha. NOONE liking a band is a good reason, but a good chunk of us would love to see DSO and it would only take up on spot. :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

I actually really like Stolen Babies (the debut album is WAY better than the newer sophomore album)

Hammerfall, Stratovarius, Edguy, basically all dragon slaying European power metal except Blind Guardian cause I've always liked them for some reason.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:07 pm

I could do without Stratovarius.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:I'll just throw out Avenged Sevenfold, Hellyeah, Distrubed and all those other bands that are kindof-but-not-really metal and noone in this crowd actually likes. Would change the attitude and atmosphere of the ship.

1 - if the band members are douchebags, then they should not be on the ship. the brand of metal they play should be irrelevant. the cruise is great for variety and i really enjoyed some bands i thought would make me barf.

2 - avenged sevenfold and disturbed are way to big/$$$$ for the boat. avenged puts on a great live show and i would gladly see them again and disturbed is awesome too. and dont get me started on "not really metal" when we have a boatload of fairy dust and unicorn bands

3- if a crowd of a band affects the atmosphere and attitude on the ship - that is the band i do not want. agree wholeheartedly here.

4 - if it ain't thrash, it all sucks anyway! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm

athun wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I'll just throw out Avenged Sevenfold, Hellyeah, Distrubed and all those other bands that are kindof-but-not-really metal and noone in this crowd actually likes. Would change the attitude and atmosphere of the ship.

1 - if the band members are douchebags, then they should not be on the ship. the brand of metal they play should be irrelevant. the cruise is great for variety and i really enjoyed some bands i thought would make me barf.

2 - avenged sevenfold and disturbed are way to big/$$$$ for the boat. avenged puts on a great live show and i would gladly see them again and disturbed is awesome too. and dont get me started on "not really metal" when we have a boatload of fairy dust and unicorn bands

I met Vinnie Paul around 2006 and he was actually pretty chill. I gave him a hug :P . I met Nightwish and In Flames while getting my Meet & Greet ticket for Metallica at Rock Im Park 2008. If I had of stuck around just a bit longer I could have met Disturbed too... I was pretty scared though since I was meeting Metallica that day lol :mrgreen: :oops: . All were pretty cool! No complaints.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:00 pm

athun wrote:

3- if a crowd of a band affects the atmosphere and attitude on the ship - that is the band i do not want. agree wholeheartedly here.

4 - if it ain't thrash, it all sucks anyway! :shred: :shred: :shred:

Agree on point one for sure. And I'm not saying those bands aren't metal but they are in a completely different vein and I think they apply on point 3 because a different crowd will come out. And yeah the big thing matters too so i wouldn't want like megadeth or something
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah. Crowd is super important... I can agree we don`t want fans that are just generally angry and mean spirited.

Just because a band is nice doesn`t mean their fans are :shock:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Totally agree about Manowar and Danzig because of the asshole level...and throw Megadeth in the same category.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 pm

I wouldn't want the Lamb of God,Hatebreed, As I lay dying type stuff. I know people are fans and of course that's cool, but the "vibe" would change.
    Are we elistist?? :lol:

I would love the have WASP on the ship...but Blackie..well...... :roll:

Overall, I think, regardless of wishlists and wants, the vast majority of all the bands, both Barge and 70k, have been bands that are just COOL.
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

meshuggah wrote:

Totally agree about Manowar and Danzig because of the asshole level...and throw Megadeth in the same category.

This is quite an interesting oppinion.An unjustified one but interesting one none the less.
    You see Joey Demaio is the only member of Manowar who acts like an asshole to people.But it's only something he'd do on stage these days.The band don't really partake in spending time with fans anymore unless it's for a fee or a PR stunt.
    Anyway they are one of the highest paid bands out there in the metal scene.They'd never be on the cruise.You'd be talking about 200k+ to book them and they wouldn't agree to hanging with the fans for 4 days the whole time.

I do understand why Rhia would think a certain way about the band though.
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 pm

haha no, it's ok, I've just seen'em some weeks before
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
  • Metallia
    Wiper

by Metallia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Done with the nightwish cover bands and sad to say .. lame fronted female bands.

Damn I cant believe I just typed that...
    Metal is Life
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I would like to see no thrash bands on the boat.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Millertime
    Oiler

by Millertime » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I could do just fine without Mastodon. I love one of their videos, but the music itself I just find terribly boring.
Post Reply 120 posts