Locked 71 posts
For everyone in doubt and thinking scam
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

Re: For everyone in doubt and thinking scam

by BehnWilson » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    R8R55 wrote: "7000 Tons of Metal"

DAMNIT, they promised me a full 70,000 Tons of Metal, now it's down to only 7,000, by the time January gets here it will probably be like 7lbs 4 oz of Metal. FUCK THAAAAT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fear Factory is one the cruise, thats a ton or so right there.
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 am

I saw one or two people post comments on Blabbermouth saying it was a scam a while back. Idiots.
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm

i was talking to the guys in Exodus...they are stoked to play this! Gary said he is going mostly as a fan;) lol So if its a scam then Exodus are being scammed too! ha ha
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Caravan,St. Vitus,the Obsessed,Down,Havok,Metal Church, Cripper,Exodus,Diamond Plate,Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Fatal Smile,Exciter,Sacrifice, Razor,Tankard,Evile,Bonded by Blood,Overkill
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 am

Damn I just cant wait to get hold to acctually speak with singer from Amon Amarth and Burton C bell from fear factory... cant wait for this trip, if it would be a scam Ill give them creds for get so many people in (bands, magazines, sponsores and a fucking big boat=) for this just to fool 2000 metalheads =9
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

I met Johan Hegg in 06 when i was living in Sweden.He's a really cool guy to talk to.
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Man, I am so stoked about this cruise!!!!!!!!!! Exodus, Obituary, Iced Earth, Forbidden,and Death Angel???? I would have paid and done it just if they were the only bands. This cruise is going to kick some ass people!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 am

FLORIDABOYS wrote:Man, I am so stoked about this cruise!!!!!!!!!! Exodus, Obituary, Iced Earth, Forbidden,and Death Angel???? I would have paid and done it just if they were the only bands. This cruise is going to kick some ass people!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:

I have too add Testament and Amon Amarth to that list and then I totally agree :cheers:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 am

I want to meet Johan Hegg so badly!!! Among with some others of course. I'm sure I am not the only one who already has drinking buddies on the cruise. It is so close!!!! I am so excited!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!

And just wanted to add: Kudos to those of us that booked our cabins when there were only six bands announced. True metalheads! :headbanger:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    KK Cruiser
    Petty Officer

by KK Cruiser » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:01 am

I booked this sonofabitch so long ago I forgot about it.

SHIT! Now I am excited again.
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey R8R55 .Your MS brother hear .'Got sum key quotes from ya here . Let's see ... "Shut your mouth , You can drink your PBR , but put your hand over your mouth after ." Awesome bro . But ... You picked the wrong guy to do that to . So , in all fairness , I'm so ready for a witty return . Anyhow , you are advised never to respond to my posts again . If ya do, Walker Texas Ranger , I will embarrass you at least ten fold what you did me . Ya understand that cyber bully ? 'Hope so . 'Cause I have the gift of gab homes . I will have you crying in a corner , in a fetal position,because of your t-shirt decision . I'm one of those rumble, tumble high fuctioning , robo ,metal nerds . Btw ,our numbers wil be huge on the trip ! and now... bring forth thy "clever" retort .Damn. I'm so distraught by the l :deathmetal: ack of response .
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Well... It is not. :cheers: :heavydrink: :headbanger: :trashdrink: :givebeer: :party: :shred: hey what ever happened to 'ol twoshot ^^^ ? he was entertaining...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I think someone here found him NOT so entertaining and made some negative comments, to which he decided not to post here anymore...or something like that.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

still think it's a scam?
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 pm

WHY ARE YOU BUMPING OLD TOPICS?!?!

...Crazy Dutch bastard.

:lol: :lol:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Too much caramel in his blood. Not enough yeast to balance it out :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:39 pm

CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!!!!!!!!! :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

onenight wrote:CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!!!!!!!!! :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

Don't hold your breath.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Captain Metal wrote:I think someone here found him NOT so entertaining and made some negative comments, to which he decided not to post here anymore...or something like that.

Met him onbroad, shame he was a nice guy. A ton of the Floridian's haven't stopped by in a while and I think its primarily you Captain Vegemite that are representing for the most part.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

KevinP wrote:
    onenight wrote:CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!!!!!!!!! :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

Don't hold your breath.

And why is that? :evil: :cry:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:I think someone here found him NOT so entertaining and made some negative comments, to which he decided not to post here anymore...or something like that.

Met him onbroad, shame he was a nice guy. A ton of the Floridian's haven't stopped by in a while and I think its primarily you Captain Vegemite that are representing for the most part.

Daenerys and Monmisreal too
    I should get around to updating my signature
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Daenerys and Monmisreal too

Ohhh yeah, my bad :D
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that? I know Todd and went to Maiden with him and will be seeing him at a few upcoming shows. I know him through Robb (his college buddy) - aka FLORIDABOYS, who works all the time so he rarely has time to post.

I don't know the backstory to the above though, wasn't even aware there was an issue.

:mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 pm

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that? I know Todd and went to Maiden with him and will be seeing him at a few upcoming shows. I know him through Robb (his college buddy) - aka FLORIDABOYS, who works all the time so he rarely has time to post.

I don't know the backstory to the above though, wasn't even aware there was an issue.

:mrgreen:

Yeah it was a HUGE squabble with one of the forumites but can't remember who. He had rage quit the forum and then came back a few times then rage quit again. Completely uncharacteristic of the impression I had when I met him in person.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Yeah it was a HUGE squabble with one of the forumites but can't remember who. He had rage quit the forum and then came back a few times then rage quit again. Completely uncharacteristic of the impression I had when I met him in person.

Yeah he's a cool and nice guy with a deranged sense of humor like the rest of us. :lol:

He's also a drummer in a band Great American Suicide, so you can ask him for tips if they do the open mic again :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

And why is that? :evil: :cry:

You might die
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 am

pablov8 wrote:You might die

No she won't. Once you hold your breath long enough to pass out, you body will start breathing again. So you'll only humiliate yourself in the process (if you want go get technical) :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 am

KevinP wrote:

No she won't. Once you hold your breath long enough to pass out, you body will start breathing again. So you'll only humiliate yourself in the process (if you want go get technical) :lol:

That's why I said you might, maybe you pass out and fall into... a pit full of hungry wolves ...or something (?)
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:50 am

pablov8 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

That's why I said you might, maybe you pass out and fall into... a pit full of hungry wolves ...or something (?)

Although, with her obsessive love for nicotine, maybe her lungs go into spasm mode and shut down completely. :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am

viathyn wrote:WHY ARE YOU BUMPING OLD TOPICS?!?!

...Crazy Dutch bastard.

Yeah, NECROPOSTER
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:

...Crazy Dutch bastard.

Yeah, NECROPOSTER

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:

...Crazy Dutch bastard.

Yeah, NECROPOSTER

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and it's on again.
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
Locked 71 posts