Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: 22 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I seriously am hoping that Watain are picked up in Sweden while they are there and picked up Marduk. The decomposing animal carcasses they brought out on the North American Tour 2007 was epic. The club was packed and girls (and some guys) were throwing up all over the place. The stench was super over powering. Then they lit giant nag champva incense and candles and then the ritual began. Really awesome!!!! :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred:

That shit is disgusting.....NOT my scene at all....I would freaking LOSE it....if I had pig blood slung at me.....not a fan....EW!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am

debborah1 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I seriously am hoping that Watain are picked up in Sweden while they are there and picked up Marduk. The decomposing animal carcasses they brought out on the North American Tour 2007 was epic. The club was packed and girls (and some guys) were throwing up all over the place. The stench was super over powering. Then they lit giant nag champva incense and candles and then the ritual began. Really awesome!!!! :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred:

That shit is disgusting.....NOT my scene at all....I would freaking LOSE it....if I had pig blood slung at me.....not a fan....EW!

Egg-zactly I 100% don't get this. To each his own, but pigs blood and Caribbean sun DO NOT mix well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

Egg-zactly I 100% don't get this. To each his own, but pigs blood and Caribbean sun DO NOT mix well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Definitely haha.

Not my thing at all either, it just makes me shake my head and think "Ugh, black metalzz." Im not a big fan of the genre to begin with but if one of the few black metal bands I listen to did that at a show, id debate leaving early or moving to the far corner of the venue.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 am

A new T for ya Debb! Don't let anyone bring any pig props on board k? :lol:

So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 am

Hey Scott,
    Soooo many people have told me about Watain’s infamous Chicago gig like you describe. A metal friend of mine was like “yeah, the whole place reaked like blood!” And didn’t they just play at Maryland Death Fest? (seeing them outside seems preferable!) To be honest, I’ve been really intrigued about this band for some time cause I love black metal, but haven’t gotten around to listening to them online yet.

So here’s my opinion about the blood and guts live Watain stuff – from the sound of it, I believe they have crossed my “weird threshold" :lol: :lol: Don’t get me wrong….I love black metal and a lot of weird shit, but don’t think I would care for the smell of the blood/rotting carcasses or getting it on me for that matter ;) Having said all that….I’ll check out just about anything once, so if they were on the cruise (which I kinda doubt – too extreme?), or if they come back to Chicago, I’ll see ‘em - at least for a bit – I can always leave – that is, unless I get pulled into some black mass type thingy :lol: just kidding, but something tells me very few females attend Watain gigs! Reminds me of the last Satyicon gig I was at – I counted about 20 females total!
    :death: :death: :death: :death:

P.S. I grew up on (among other things!) Alice Cooper and Kiss - let's hear it for phony blood :lol: :twisted: :P

Last edited by Laura on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Soulreaper
    Oiler

by Soulreaper » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

tyrwoman wrote:

Hey Scott,
    Soooo many people have told me about Watain’s infamous Chicago gig like you describe. A metal friend of mine was like “yeah, the whole place reaked like blood!” And didn’t they just play at Maryland Death Fest? (seeing them outside seems preferable!) To be honest, I’ve been really intrigued about this band for some time cause I love black metal, but haven’t gotten around to listening to them online yet.

So here’s my opinion about the blood and guts live Watain stuff – from the sound of it, I believe they have crossed my “weird threshold" :lol: :lol: Don’t get me wrong….I love black metal and a lot of weird shit, but don’t think I would care for the smell of the blood or getting it on me for that matter ;) Having said all that….I’ll check out just about anything once, so if they were on the cruise (which I kinda doubt – too extreme?), or if they come back to Chicago, I’ll see ‘em - at least for a bit – I can always leave – that is, unless I get pulled into some black mass type thingy :lol: just kidding, but something tells me very few females attend Watain gigs! Reminds me of the last Satyicon gig I was at – I counted about 20 females total!
    :death: :death: :death: :death:

I saw Watain when they opened up for the Celtic Frost/Kreator show and they didnt throw blood or anything like that. They pretty much just played like 6 songs then got off. Awesome musicians though with some damn good songs. Especially Legions of the Black Light. I cant get enough of that one.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am

Soulreaper wrote:Awesome musicians though with some damn good songs. Especially Legions of the Black Light. I cant get enough of that one.

good to hear! Will definitely check out Legions of the Black Light! Thanks. :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:A new T for ya Debb! Don't let anyone bring any pig props on board k? :lol:

YOu got it!!...
    lol....I mean really?? Is it necessary to have real BLOOD, from REAL DEAD ANIMALS....with the stench, and the disease that could potentially come with it???
    Hell....Bring on the red fkn kool-aid.... like KISS back in the day and Ozzy ....nothing wrong with the fake shit....could be WAY cool even...
    but no matter how good a band...my opinion......that would just ruin my night, next day, forever, to be doused with that disgusting crap like the movie CARRIE.....I'd be a bit pissed off......
    WHEW!!!.....can you tell Im really hanging in there with my non-smoking decision???? lmao.....I just read what I wrote.....Man! am I angry!? :evil: lol.....HA but still not smoking people!!... :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

Good luck in your non-smoking quest Deb. Got any unopened cartons of cigarettes you want to send me? :headbanger:

I am all for people trying to curb their vices, but it pisses me off when they get all preachy to other people. Also when they keep exact track of how long it's been. "It's been 367 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes since I last had a smoke. Look at me!". From what I have read on the board, I don't expect you to be like that at all but I know some people that were.

I like to smoke. I like to drink. I know it is bad and I have seen what it can do. But who wants to live forever?
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Soulreaper
    Oiler

by Soulreaper » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 am

junkhead13 wrote:I like to smoke. I like to drink. I know it is bad and I have seen what it can do. But who wants to live forever?

Thank you, my sentiments exactly.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

junkhead13 wrote:Good luck in your non-smoking quest Deb. Got any unopened cartons of cigarettes you want to send me? :headbanger:

I am all for people trying to curb their vices, but it pisses me off when they get all preachy to other people. Also when they keep exact track of how long it's been. "It's been 367 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes since I last had a smoke. Look at me!". From what I have read on the board, I don't expect you to be like that at all but I know some people that were.

I like to smoke. I like to drink. I know it is bad and I have seen what it can do. But who wants to live forever?

AHEM.....Its been two days, 4 hours, 37 minutes and well....you get the point....ha haaaaa....gotcha!

I love all the above too....but change is good....and I just turned 44 yesterday....not a spring chicken anymore....darnit...I'd like to keep the youth as long as possible so my body can keep up with my mind! :cheers: :beerwink:
    I absolutely do not tell others what they should and should not do though....its completely up to them!!! smoke yer ass off fucker!! :D :lol: :lol: I need gum!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am

"Smoke up Johnny"! :lol:
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 am

debborah1 wrote:....and I just turned 44 yesterday....

Happy birthday! :cheers:

In totaly unrelated news, if you have to bring more black metal, bring Old Man's Child (instead of Dimmu Borghir).

(ye, ye, I know, wishful thinking :oops: )
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Soulreaper
    Oiler

by Soulreaper » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am

NuuX wrote:

In totaly unrelated news, if you have to bring more black metal, bring Old Man's Child (instead of Dimmu Borghir).

Now that's a pretty godd Idea. Galder is bad ass. :metalguy:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 pm

NuuX wrote:

Aww thanx honey!! :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

junkhead13 wrote:"Smoke up Johnny"! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: EXACTLY! :lol: :lol:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Watain actually picks up roadkill while on tour. Thus, the stench. Imagine if they brought dead fish aboard our cruise ship! Yeah... people wouldn't eat for days.
    Here's some additions I would LOVE to see... ATTENTION UM CRUISES!!!! :beerwink:
    Black Metal: Old Man's Child, Immortal, Dark Fortress, Satyricon. :beerhorns:
    Death Metal: Suffocation, Nile, Hypocrisy, Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, Unleashed. :deathmetal:
    Doom Metal: My Dying Bride, Triptykon, Katatonia. :death:
    Tribute band: HAIL! :metalguy:
    Headliners: Rammstein, Slayer, Machine Head, Opeth. :shred:

These guys should hire me to book the rest of the bands. :lol:

Could I possibly use any more smilies... :roll:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Watain actually picks up roadkill while on tour. Thus, the stench. Imagine if they brought dead fish aboard our cruise ship! Yeah... people wouldn't eat for days.
    Here's some additions I would LOVE to see... ATTENTION UM CRUISES!!!! :beerwink:
    Black Metal: Old Man's Child, Immortal, Dark Fortress, Satyricon. :beerhorns:
    Death Metal: Suffocation, Nile, Hypocrisy, Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, Unleashed. :deathmetal:
    Doom Metal: My Dying Bride, Triptykon, Katatonia. :death:
    Tribute band: HAIL! :metalguy:
    Headliners: Rammstein, Slayer, Machine Head, Opeth. :shred:

These guys should hire me to book the rest of the bands. :lol:

Could I possibly use any more smilies... :roll:

Ha haaaa You forgot these Eric..... :? :shock: :cool: :oops: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :D :heavydrink: aaaaaaand Craigs favorite..... :givebeer: and keep the dead carcasses!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Deb- how do you know everyones name"? :lol:

tyr- Yes,they played MDFand they have not brought out the dead animal thing in a couple of years! They did have pigs blood at MDF, my friend was wearing a white shirt and it was drenched in blood. He left it in our hotel room bathtub. Ewwwwwwwwwww

I love that song Legions of the Black Light! Chosen sons of SNAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Deb- how do you know everyones name"? :lol:

tyr- Yes,they played MDFand they have not brought out the dead animal thing in a couple of years! They did have pigs blood at MDF, my friend was wearing a white shirt and it was drenched in blood. He left it in our hotel room bathtub. Ewwwwwwwwwww

I love that song Legions of the Black Light! Chosen sons of SNAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

LOL....I try to pay attention around here Scott....not always easy ya know......I dont want to get on the cruise and go up to you and say...HEY TOM CRUISE!! lol....SLAYTANICE21 happens to live here in AZ...so we hung out and talked metal for a few.....and he finally got hisself booked on the cruise.....so he's a bonifide HOMIE now lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Haha! That's hilarious Debb. Whenever you want to hang out again let me know, I'm sure I'll see you at U.B.'s soon.

And Scott, it's a pleasure to be introduced, I'm Erik, and I WILL address you as TOM CRUISE if we meet on the boat. :heavydrink: :trashdrink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 am

@ TOM CRUISE:

If Watain gets confirmed, don't forget that Witch Bear can give them blood and "spare parts" of whomever he had last for dinner :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:52 pm

NuuX wrote:@ TOM CRUISE:

If Watain gets confirmed, don't forget that Witch Bear can give them blood and "spare parts" of whomever he had last for dinner :D

+ Evil Spells! So book Morbid Angel!

Eric- How do you do, I will be throwing punches, beers and metal lounge chairs at anyone who calls me Tom Cruise on the boat.

JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I have to watch how I kid, I got me banned from Blabbermouth! LMAO :viking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 pm

KORPIKLAANI!!!
    Awesome announcement, I'm happy again.

It's sad how much my mood fluctuates with these band announcements: Ensiferum - woooooooooo, Marduk - noooooooooooooo, Korpiklaani - yaaaaaay!!!!!!!

70000Tons, Keep me happy and don't announce another black metal band next; let me ride this joy out until #25.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 23 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:29 am

OMG!!! Korpiklaani I am sooooo happy!! I saw them earlier this year and they were a fucking blast!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 am

I've seen Korpiklaani a couple of times. They play like every festival in Europe every year so more time in the bar for me. One good song I can recall, called "Let's Drink".
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 am

Cool, never heard them, open to new things and I want to hang out with metalheads. ones that like diverse line ups like this one. :)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am

Sweet!! With Tyrwoman and the Dutch Tim and others going on about these guys, I think we're in for something very cool! Especially the heavy drinkers amongst us :heavydrink: :cheers: :beerwink: :party:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:34 am

Wow! 2 bands in one week. let's keep this up. :headbanger:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:46 am

Cool.
    Now go back to announcing some more bands i haven't seen play in Europe several times :P
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 am

Korpiklaani - awesome - this calls for VODKA! (just kidding - it's 8 in the morning here and I have to go to work)

I love this band - they seem perfect for the cruise - also from their interviews, they seem like really funny guys, especially Jonne :heavydrink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ (video of song Vodka)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am

Ecliptica wrote:KORPIKLAANI!!!
    Awesome announcement, I'm happy again.

It's sad how much my mood fluctuates with these band announcements: Ensiferum - woooooooooo, Marduk - noooooooooooooo, Korpiklaani - yaaaaaay!!!!!!!

70000Tons, Keep me happy and don't announce another black metal band next; let me ride this joy out until #25.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking there aren't too many bands who could be more different from one another as Marduk and Korpiklaani - and yet they are both considered "metal" and coming on the cruise! I love the diversity :cool: You should give Marduk a try, Ecliptica - at least catch some of their set - who knows? You might like 'em :beerhorns: :death:
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 am

It's cool that they are adding different styles, a band like Marduk I would not buy their cd but I will enjoy experiencing them live. I'm also being exposed to some new bands like Ensiferum who after listening to some clips I really like and plan on buying a cd or two before the cruise.
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 am

this is nice:D

korpiklaani will rock the ship of the waves:D

WODKA!!!!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 am

Holy shit balls Batman. 3 days and another announcement. Keep the boat in Europe and fill 'em up with bands. :D
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:24 am

I'm certainly more excited about seeing these guys as opposed to Fintroll, whom I found more interesting about 7-8 years ago. Now dance a jig all you happy little boozers :heavydrink:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 am

FINALLY!!!! :lol:

ow man this is GREAT!!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you.
    korpi is great!

if you don't like vodka, the always the :givebeer: song :cool:

this is going to be great, let's drink and enjoy :cheers: :beerwink: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :party:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Diamond 5
    Oiler

by Diamond 5 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 am

Please more Death Metal!!!!!!! Bolt Thrower, Grave, Deicide, Six Feet Under, Fleshcrawl, My Dying Bride, Kind Diamon Mercyful Fate!!!!
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 am

Keep that folk metal coming!
    Now all we need is Turisas.

Too bad Eluveitie was going to be busy :(.
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 am

Six Feet Under? Really? That band is an embarrasment to Metal in general. Any real Death Metal fan would avoid that tripe at all costs.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
Post Reply 4260 posts