Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    Laura
    Commander

Re: 26 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by Laura » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 am

I'd like to see Satyricon, 1349, Kampfar, Leaves' Eyes, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, Tiamat, Samael, Dir en Grey, Motorhead, Scorpions, UFO, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, and the mighty Immortal >>>>>>>>>>>>
    :deathmetal: :metalguy: :headbanger: :death: :shred: :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh since you are near to Poland you must take on board to Riverside!!!!! :D or Darzamat! :death:

cheers!
    Soulreaper
    Oiler

by Soulreaper » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 am

Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus, or November's Doom would be some great freaking doom additions.

Nile, Morbid Angel, and Suffocation for some death metal.

Enslaved, Borknagar, Watain, and Thyrfing for some blackness.

Skeletonwitch and Toxic Holocaust for their awesomness.
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:21 am

This cruise already satisfies me for bands, but if anything were to make me completely flip my shit, it'd be

Blind Guardian
    Gamma Ray
    Therion
    Eluveitie (even though they already said they can't)
    Alestorm (same)
    Mutiny Within (so sue me...I actually like them, and they'd be relatively cheap)
    Pagan's Mind
    Wuthering Heights
    Lost Horizon reunion
    Hammerfall if they have a contract stating only things from Renegade and earlier can be played
    Sabaton
    Wintersun
    Circus Maximus
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 am

Soulreaper wrote:Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus, or November's Doom would be some great freaking doom additions.

Nile, Morbid Angel, and Suffocation for some death metal.

Enslaved, Borknagar, Watain, and Thyrfing for some blackness.

Skeletonwitch and Toxic Holocaust for their awesomness.

I've heard so many great things about Candlemass but have yet to check them out. They played at the exact same time as Immortal on the final night of Wacken so I missed them - heard from others later on though that it was one of their best performances. I've seen Enslaved and Borknagar and enjoyed both - I only have one album of theirs each though (E - Isa and B - Olden Domain) - need to buy more! Recently bought Urkraft from Thyrfing due to recommendations from this forum - like it! I don't own any Morbid Angel albums but have watched a lot of live stuff on youtube, plus they are so important in death metal history - they would be great (plus I've never seen 'em - don't even know what they are really up to these days). Don't really know the other bands you mentioned outside of their names, but it sounds like I should. ;)

aphelion0 wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh since you are near to Poland you must take on board to Riverside!!!!! :D or Darzamat! :death:

cheers!

Riverside is one of my favorites as well - but I have always thought of them as more prog rock, so therefore haven't mentioned them here. Great just the same though and would love to see them some day. :cool:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am

CANDLEMASS! THE HAMMER OF DOOM!

Yeah any good stoner or doom band would work

Orange Goblin
    Spiritual Beggars
    The Sword
    Sahg
    Valhall
    CATHEDRAL!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:27 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    aphelion0 wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh since you are near to Poland you must take on board to Riverside!!!!! :D or Darzamat! :death:

cheers!

Riverside is one of my favorites as well - but I have always thought of them as more prog rock, so therefore haven't mentioned them here. Great just the same though and would love to see them some day. :cool:

hahahaha I know... they are a little bit out of context... but you can't deny that would be great to see them on board =D hahaha just for a moment of... serenity hahahahahaha... but if we look deeper hahaha Týr have many progressive elements in their music

greetings!!! :beerwink:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 am

aphelion0 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

cheers!

hahahaha I know... they are a little bit out of context... but you can't deny that would be great to see them on board =D hahaha just for a moment of... serenity hahahahahaha... but if we look deeper hahaha Týr have many progressive elements in their music

greetings!!! :beerwink:

Greetings to you too! Re: Riverside and a moment of serenity - can you imagine hearing "Conceiving You" on the pool deck of a cruise ship? I think it would be quite magical. (here it is live at Amsterdam's Paradiso http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4IbqFZyjrk ) I agree about Tyr having progressive elements. I love prog rock/metal...after all, my favorite 3 bands of all time are Opeth, Yes, and Porcupine Tree (in that order) ; Rush and Pain of Salvation are tied for 4th place ;)
    Last edited by Laura on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Set
    Crewman

by Set » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

alex_canada wrote:This cruise already satisfies me for bands, but if anything were to make me completely flip my shit, it'd be

Blind Guardian
    Gamma Ray
    Therion
    Eluveitie (even though they already said they can't)
    Alestorm (same)
    Mutiny Within (so sue me...I actually like them, and they'd be relatively cheap)
    Pagan's Mind
    Wuthering Heights
    Lost Horizon reunion
    Hammerfall if they have a contract stating only things from Renegade and earlier can be played
    Sabaton
    Wintersun
    Circus Maximus

Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray and Hammerfall would make me shit myself as well :cheers:
    chilakill56
    Oiler

by chilakill56 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    Greetings to you too! Re: Riverside and a moment of serenity - can you imagine hearing "Conceiving You" on the pool deck of a cruise ship? I think it would be quite magical. (here it is live at Amsterdam's Paradiso http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4IbqFZyjrk ) I agree about Tyr having progressive elements. I love prog rock/metal...after all, my favorite 3 bands of all time are Opeth, Yes, and Porcupine Tree (in that order) ; Rush and Pain of Salvation are tied for 4th place ;)

Ill drink to that! :heavydrink:
    "We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited, but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself"
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 pm

tyrwoman wrote:

hahahaha HELL YEAH!!! My top 3 favorite bands with progressive elements are Opeth!!!!!!!, Porcupine Tree and Ayreon/Riverside hahahahahaha and of course the early representative bands Rush and Yes... the roots must be known =D hahaha

and I was thinking about some "Voices in my head" in the heat of night... but I share with you that feeling =D

I have taken a trip with Opeth (sadly once) and Porcupine (twice) in a concert... but i can't imagine how could be hearing a band like those in that paradise :D... still hoping for Opeth figure in the Line Up =D

:heavydrink:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm really quite stoked... 3 awesome band announcements in a row! AAAAAAND I just found out I will be finally seeing blind guardian where I live.. playing in a wicked ass venue too!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 pm

viathyn wrote:I'm really quite stoked... 3 awesome band announcements in a row! AAAAAAND I just found out I will be finally seeing blind guardian where I live.. playing in a wicked ass venue too!

YAYYYYYY...Hey everybody.....Jake is baaaack!!!!...***big hug**high five***....missed ya Brody!!! :cool: :D
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

:cheers:
    WOOOOOOO

There is no way in hell I'm reading two weeks of backlogged posts... did I miss anything good? haha
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

viathyn wrote::cheers:
    WOOOOOOO

There is no way in hell I'm reading two weeks of backlogged posts... did I miss anything good? haha

omg....you atleast have to leisurly stroll a few for some laughter! lol
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:It would make my day if they announced any of the following.... this is who I REALLY WANT!:

My Dying Bride
    !

Always good to see another MDB fan around these parts. You would think this would be a good idea, as they haven't played in the USA in over 15 years. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

It it happens, then I'm happier than a Canadian who jumped the border :lol: :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:49 pm

My Dying Bride played a few shows in '97 opening for Dio.

It was the "Like Gods of the Sun" tour.

I have seen them twice. Wacken 2003 and Inferno 2004
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:00 pm

KING DIAMOND KING DIAMOND KING DIAMOND. He is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!! I literally would shit myself if I got to go on a cruise with the great one!!!!!!!!! As for the earlier post, Trouble really were a true doom band for awhile :viking: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes Exhorder are playing Maryland Deathfest 11. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I feel so close to them, as I saw a bandmembers balls thanks to tyrwoman posting naked dudes in a hot tube video links :heavydrink: :mrgreen:

:lol: you mean this video? It's actually mostly guys from Korpiklaani and it's not a "hot tub", but one of those kind of pools that suburbanites often set up in their back yards in the summer (and yet they set one up at a music fest - :lol: ) - adds to the hilarity of the whole scene imo... :lol:
    .....the "pool session" starting at 2:43 set to the music of Vodka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mLmCaiHbI :lol:

OMG...hilarious!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:It would make my day if they announced any of the following.... this is who I REALLY WANT!:

My Dying Bride
    !

Always good to see another MDB fan around these parts. You would think this would be a good idea, as they haven't played in the USA in over 15 years. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

It it happens, then I'm happier than a Canadian who jumped the border :lol: :P

Yes.... I think most people on this cruise want to see My Dying Bride.... or so it seems from people I have talked to.

There is never a shortage of MDB fans in the metal world!!! They are around although sometimes you may find them hiding under a rock in a deep dark forest amongst ancient towering old trees........

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm

On the subject of doom, I'm a big fan of Trouble and then the more epic doom metal, I'm not one for the stoner stuff so much.

Some doom I'd like to see:

Solstice
    Candlemass
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Gates of Slumber
    Argus
    Doomsword
    While Heaven Wept
    The Lamp of Thoth
    Sorcerer
    Dantesco
    Dark Quarterer
    Grand Magus
    Witchfinder General

Almost all of these are "not happening" but they all kick ass
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 am

Caandlemass without Messiah is like Trouble with Eric!!! Where did you hear Eluvietie wouldnt be able to do the cruise
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 am

sar01061969 wrote:Caandlemass without Messiah is like Trouble with Eric!!! Where did you hear Eluvietie wouldnt be able to do the cruise

You didn't see this outlined in the contract paperwork:

"No bands that play run of the mill Gothenburg with folk instruments slapped on top of it" are allowed on this cruise :P :P :P

Works for me :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I feel so close to them, as I saw a bandmembers balls thanks to tyrwoman posting naked dudes in a hot tube video links :heavydrink: :mrgreen:

:lol: you mean this video? It's actually mostly guys from Korpiklaani and it's not a "hot tub", but one of those kind of pools that suburbanites often set up in their back yards in the summer (and yet they set one up at a music fest - :lol: ) - adds to the hilarity of the whole scene imo... :lol:
    .....the "pool session" starting at 2:43 set to the music of Vodka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mLmCaiHbI :lol:

OMG...hilarious!!

Yay, someone else actually watched it and thought it was as hilarious I I do! :lol: It tickles my funny bone no end. :lol: And good god, if any of the Korpiklaani guys read this forum and wonder who is this crazy American chick who keeps posting links to the "pool session," I just wanna say love you guys, love your music, loved seeing you at Wacken last summer in the wee hours of the morning while dancing a mighty jig, loved your show in Chicago with Tyr in January, and love your ultimate par-tay, fun persona. :cheers: :heavydrink: :cheers: Vodka!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbcwOHvoZbA and of course Beer, Beer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKbhQbv ... re=related
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 am

aphelion0 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

hahahaha HELL YEAH!!! My top 3 favorite bands with progressive elements are Opeth!!!!!!!, Porcupine Tree and Ayreon/Riverside hahahahahaha and of course the early representative bands Rush and Yes... the roots must be known =D hahaha

and I was thinking about some "Voices in my head" in the heat of night... but I share with you that feeling =D

I have taken a trip with Opeth (sadly once) and Porcupine (twice) in a concert... but i can't imagine how could be hearing a band like those in that paradise :D... still hoping for Opeth figure in the Line Up =D

:heavydrink:

Very awesome you are a fan of these bands as well :cool: I still think there's a great chance Opeth will be added to this cruise line-up - that would be so amazing! Of the bands I mentioned as my all time favorites (Yes, Rush, PT, Opeth, and PoS), I've seen them all four or more times except for PoS who I've never seen, but hope to some day. Ayreon has been on my "to check out" list for a long time. Looking forward to giving them a listen!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Opeth, but if they were announced, that would be 40% of Bloodbath onboard, making their chance for their 1st USA gig that much greater :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 pm

sar01061969 wrote:Caandlemass without Messiah is like Trouble with Eric!!! Where did you hear Eluvietie wouldnt be able to do the cruise

Unfortunately, you are correct. Going to be tough listening to someone else sing for Trouble on this cruise. I'm going to concentrate on the guitar-work.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Bolt_Thrower wrote:

Unfortunately, you are correct. Going to be tough listening to someone else sing for Trouble on this cruise. I'm going to concentrate on the guitar-work.

I disagree. I have seen Candlemass 4 times, 2 times with Messiah and 2 times with Robert Lowe. Robert Lowe's vocals are 10 times more powerful and clean than Messiah's. Huge Candlemass fan since '85
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I would love to see Candlemass They were crap back in the day Saw them years ago and they were fantastic. Don't know how they are these days :viking: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am

Candlemass played @ our festival Paranoid Open Air last year. They were great onstage and nice to work with!

and this is NOT the soundboard recording!
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    Soulreaper
    Oiler

by Soulreaper » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 am

Pero wrote:Candlemass played @ our festival Paranoid Open Air last year. They were great onstage and nice to work with!

A Sorcerer's Pledge is one of my all time favorites by Candlemass. Cool video man. It would be so damn great if they got booked on the cruise.
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 am

Candlemass is one of my all time favorite bands, in fact I help write a Candlemass fanzine. I've gotten to know the guys in the band and I mentioned to them about this cruise and they said it sounded really cool and would like to do it but I never heard anything about it again so I'm guessing they were never asked. I speak to one of the members fairly often and he hasn't mentioned it.

I'm a fan of all eras of the band. It's kinda' like Sabbath, sometimes I' m in the mood for Ozzy othertimes its Dio, same with Candlemass, I get into the different singers depending on the mood I'm in. In fact one of my favorite albums is "From the 13th Sun"...anyone heard that record?
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 am

I've got that one somewhere but it's been so long since I listened to it, I can't really remember it. Maybe I should dig it out.
  • deathofmillions
    Oiler

by deathofmillions » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57 am

If they brought doom metal on the ship

Electric Wizard and Candlemass would be great.

I saw Candlemass in 06'
    I dont care what anyone says Lowe is the shit. :heavydrink:

If Electric Wizard goes onboard then I hope someone
    brings a lot of pot. I cant bring any cause im flying from Texas to Miami.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

good to see the candlemass love. personally I like Tales of Creation and King of the Grey Islands best. Their live album from 90 and the newly released live album is a total killer and comes with a dvd
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

what about sanctuary, who had a reunion lately?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 pm

+1 for Sanctuary!
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Im debating on going. I dont know anyone else whod want to go so Id have to go myself and Im not sure if I want to do that. I thought about checking the cabin sharing board, might do that but unsure at thsi point.

If they add a band or two I realy want to see then that might sway my decision. One band Id like to see added is Heathen. And since their mainman Lee Altus will already be on board with Exodus it would be a natural fit.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Who else do you like Behn? I like a lot of these bands but probably only listen to and like 33% at the moment, but I like some of the bands I'm unfamiliar with. There are still 6 or so bands that I love, and to see each twice is amazing. Plus there is the whole experience of it all. THIS CRUISE WILL BE AMAZING!!!

Anyone like Silent Civilian? They are another band I have failed to mention on the forum that I would love to see play. They are a good mix of lots of the regular types of metal.. thus I call them 'metal-metal' ... though you could easily call them 'thrash' I suppose.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
Post Reply 4260 posts