Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: 30 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by KevinP » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Evil Red wrote:*cocks thumbs at self*

That would make my whole trip! Get Napalm!!!

You just wanna see Shane in swimwear :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

That's just mean... :mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 am

tyrwoman wrote:I’ve mentioned Napalm Death a few times on these forums over the past few months. Any other ND fans here? Just checked their website and they are currently on a huge tour throughout Europe which will end in Germany mid-December. http://www.napalmdeath.org/ Mark “Barney” Greenway is so funny in interviews and he is a killer performer - I think ND would be an awesome addition to the cruise line-up!! For those who like heavy stuff, their new one Time Waits For No Slave, is fantastic.
    Powerful song/video from that: When All is Said and Done
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRUzqHT ... re=channel :metalguy:

I would love too see Napalm Death again! been a few years for me.
    my favorite Napalm show was in 90 when they toured with Sepultura, Sacred Reich and Sick Of It All. great combanation of bands!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 am

Evil Red wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:I’ve mentioned Napalm Death a few times on these forums over the past few months. Any other ND fans here? Just checked their website and they are currently on a huge tour throughout Europe which will end in Germany mid-December. http://www.napalmdeath.org/ Mark “Barney” Greenway is so funny in interviews and he is a killer performer - I think ND would be an awesome addition to the cruise line-up!! For those who like heavy stuff, their new one Time Waits For No Slave, is fantastic.
    Powerful song/video from that: When All is Said and Done
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRUzqHT ... re=channel :metalguy:

*cocks thumbs at self*

That would make my whole trip! Get Napalm!!!

^^^ nice! ND appeals to my punk past a lot.
    Not the most authoritative source in the world, but here's what Wikipedia says about ND - I like!
    "Napalm Death are credited with defining the grindcore genre by incorporating elements of hardcore punk and death metal, short songs, fast tempos, deep guttural vocals and sociopolitical lyrics. The band's debut album Scum, released in 1987 by Earache Records, proved substantially influential throughout the global metal community."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napalm_Death

and here's my favorite punk band of all time, The Sex Pistols - still amazing to me how they came up with such a revolutionary sound - saw Johnny "Rotten" Lydon with his later band PiL (Public Image Limited) in 1990 - what an awesome nut he was/is! :twisted: Well, and then there was Sid Vicious - he was the ultimate crazy f*cker :twisted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkActP-isE Anarchy in the UK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeP220xx7Bs God Save the Queen
    Last edited by Laura on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 am

Evil Red wrote:I would very, very, very VERY much like to see some more death metal incorporated into the fold. Get Cannibal Corpse or Dethklok for example. Hell, I can even call the boys up and book 'em myself if needed!

Cannibal Corpse, yes! Dethklock, not so much.

Can you call CC and get them on this thing? Please??? :deathmetal: They even made a deathmetal smiley face for this forum, yet there are only 2 death metal bands so far....

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I've heard a lot of votes for Opeth, Immortal, and Cannibal Corpse!!! Let's hope someone in Vancouver is listening!

You say it right Slaytanic! Also, seems like everyone (myself included) want to see My Dying Bride as well..... Someone said Gojira, they would be nice, but then you may as well have a band like Meshuggah, please? And yes Behn, Fear Factory is one of the heaviest in the world (sonically), and one of my faves!!! However, I would say (sonically speaking again) that Meshuggah is the HEAVIEST band in the world. There are already lots of immortalish type bands, so bring on Opeth as well!

I do like Kamelot, they are great. And when I saw them, Khan was 110% on the music. However we need some more brutality going on, on this thing!

Napalm Death would be great, as well as DAATH! and all of the other bands I have said I want to see again on this forum!
    Last edited by Ktulured55 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Definitely would not be surprised if the 40th band announced is Kamelot. They're from Florida, the cruise has to leave from Florida, and whoever is behind the idea of the virtual-cruise-ship-sailing-around-to-pick-up-the-bands would probably love that idea.

If you're right about #40 being from Florida, my prediction is Morbid Angel

I was told NO months ago, but then again this is when Pete was having back problems (but not disclosed to the public). Now that Tim Yueng has joined them for the time being & recording of the new album, maybe those plans have changed. Mr. Yueng is also a member of Divine Hersey (Dino from Fear Factory's band).

Maybe both of them would be included? I like FF, DH doesn't do anything for me (FF "lite") but I'll gladly take them if that means we get to see Dave Vincent strut around in tight plastic shirts with pentagrams on them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Yeung is one of the best drummers out there in my opinion, I love his skillz! (Tomas Haake maybe being number 1, and other greats: Chris Adler, Kevin Talley, Hellhammer, Paul Bostaph, Mike Portnoy ,etc... (i may start a drummer thread on this))... Have seen DH 3 times last time was with them touring with FF, he could easily be the FF drummer as well if Gene ever retires. I had no idea he joined Morbid Angel and that they were recording a new album, if I read what you were saying correctly... that is great news!!! :headbanger:
    Last edited by Ktulured55 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Evil Red wrote: Nailbomb

Hell yeah!!

Man I miss the days of Godflesh, Nailbomb, Fudge Tunnel, Iron Monkey, first 2 Soulfly albums and good old Machine Head!
    :shred:

LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Sick stuff!

You like old Machine Head and hate Pantera? I'm confused on that...... Machine Head would be a much needed add for me as well... :)

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 am

Ktulured55 wrote:... (i may start a drummer thread on this))...

Do a search before ya do. One was just started in the last week or two :D
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 am

Why do people keep saying there are only 2 death metal bands, when it's clear as day there are 3 so far (I'm not telling you, you needing to figure that out yourself :P )

And Daath is garbage plain and simple. I'd be more excited to see Cripper, Blackguard and Witchburner than them.

Cannibal Corpse I never liked after Eaten Back to Life. Butchered at Birth was a big step backwards with no variation in drum beat and super sterile production. There are a few god riffs in a few isolated songs though. But otherwise the album is comical to listen to (in an embarrassing way). By the time Tomb of the Mutilated came out, Chris Barnes was basically a joke and couldn't hack it anymore, so he went and formed possibly the worst death metal band of all time (they don't deserve me to even name drop them).

It is a shame that Alex Webster wastes his talent in that band. But I can't blame him, it pays the bills.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Ktulured55 wrote: Someone said Gojira

I did. I want them booked!
    I made the Devil do it.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:I would very, very, very VERY much like to see some more death metal incorporated into the fold. Get Cannibal Corpse or Dethklok for example. Hell, I can even call the boys up and book 'em myself if needed!

Cannibal Corpse, yes! Dethklock, not so much.

Can you call CC and get them on this thing? Please??? :deathmetal: They even made a deathmetal smiley face for this forum, yet there are only 2 death metal bands so far....

If someone gave me permission, I'd have it handled. Like 5 minutes ago. ~ And Dethklok, yes.
    I made the Devil do it.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Let's announce another band already!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 pm

onenight wrote:Let's announce another band already!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

:metalguy: <----- Yeah, what he said!!!! :headbanger:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Let's refuse to make the final payment due 10/15/10 unless 5 more bands are announced before then :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

if they don't announce another band soon I'm gonna ......... just sit here and wait till they do, and then i'll just sit here and wait some more for the next . wash rinse repeat until this thing is full :lol: :cheers:

:shred:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Went to see Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax last night in Orlando. Great Show!!!!!!!!!! It sure would be nice to have one of those boys on board. I know that is a fruitless dream :viking: :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 pm

I'll bet they're waiting until Oct. 15 to announce the rest. We will get a 10 band announcement and we will all shit 10 pounds of golden apples at the amazingness of this cruise! I can't flippin' wait. :trashdrink: :headbanger:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:... (i may start a drummer thread on this))...

Do a search before ya do. One was just started in the last week or two :D

thanks, Shoreslayer... I just saw it tonight and posted... it was a 'favorite drummer' thread.... so I did favorites and who I believe are the best.... 2 different things. hehe :) One thing is for sure, the best drummers in all the world, do indeed play metal music.

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote: We will get a 10 band announcement and we will all shit 10 pounds of golden apples at the amazingness of this cruise! :trashdrink: :headbanger:

:shock:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, you do that, and you could sell them to cover the cost of your cruise!!! easily!!

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 am

And if Immortal is announced I will puke permafrost all over Phoenix.
    It shall be Pure Fvkking Holocaust!!!! :beerhorns: :death:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:if they don't announce another band soon I'm gonna ......... just sit here and wait till they do, and then i'll just sit here and wait some more for the next . wash rinse repeat until this thing is full :lol: :cheers:

correctly...january won't come any sooner anyway ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 pm

KevinP wrote:Let's refuse to make the final payment due 10/15/10 unless 5 more bands are announced before then :P :P :P

JUST MADE MY FIRST PAYMENT - TOO EXCITED! :cheers: whoever they announce im sure its going to be hard to get MUCH better than what it already is!!!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Playing the shuffle mode I heared BRUJERIA !

Isn`that the mexican band who is waiting for us in Cozumel ???? :deathmetal:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

sabaton wrote:Playing the shuffle mode I heared BRUJERIA !

pick up a band in mid voyage for a one off show...great idea
    even though somemembers will all ready be on the ship :) :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm

sabaton wrote:Playing the shuffle mode I heared BRUJERIA !

That would be rad.
    I made the Devil do it.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:37 am

GWAR!
    GWAR!
    GWAR!!!!!

:headbanger:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 am

^^Approve^^ :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    chilakill56
    Oiler

by chilakill56 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

Brujeria would be an amazing band to join, a lil Mexican influence in the mix... kinda like a demonic margarita! :beerwink:
    "We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited, but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself"
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 pm

I thought that bands were going to be announced on a more frequent basis. 2 weeks is not frequent, it's the same as before. I am now officially boycotting this forum until band 35 is announced.

Goodbye! :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 am

Azazel101 wrote:GWAR!
    GWAR!
    GWAR!!!!!

:headbanger:

loooooove...GWAR!!!!!! :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Two weeks, without so much as even a clue? What's up with that? We're down to the last 10 (with 15 weeks to go), so give us something already :evil:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 am

Not necessarily the list I want or don't want (wouldn't mind but wouldn't flip my cookies either) but, barring any big name surprises at the 11th hour, I think we can count on 6 or more of the following 10...

Blackguard
    Nasty Savage
    Morbid Angel
    Barren Earth
    Rotten Sound
    Primal Fear
    Blind Guardian
    DTB
    Motorhead
    Immortal

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' with it. At this point, it's all heavy metal gravy anyways!! :D :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 am

HOW ABOUT THE DAMN CRUISE JUST GET HERE ALREADY!!!!!! I AM READY IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Not necessarily the list I want or don't want (wouldn't mind but wouldn't flip my cookies either) but, barring any big name surprises at the 11th hour, I think we can count on 6 or more of the following 10...

Blackguard
    Nasty Savage
    Morbid Angel
    Barren Earth
    Rotten Sound
    Primal Fear
    Blind Guardian
    DTB
    Motorhead
    Immortal

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' with it. At this point, it's all heavy metal gravy anyways!! :D :headbanger:

Yeah I would definitely be down for the latter 6 of that list!!

Rotten sound - Not too much in to these guys musically, but after sharing the stage with them a few weeks back (And killing a fridge full of beer backstage with them) I can say they are totally solid dudes, especially the singer.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 am

viathyn wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Not necessarily the list I want or don't want (wouldn't mind but wouldn't flip my cookies either) but, barring any big name surprises at the 11th hour, I think we can count on 6 or more of the following 10...

Blackguard
    Nasty Savage
    Morbid Angel
    Barren Earth
    Rotten Sound
    Primal Fear
    Blind Guardian
    DTB
    Motorhead
    Immortal

Yeah I would definitely be down for the latter 6 of that list!!

Rotten sound - Not too much in to these guys musically, but after sharing the stage with them a few weeks back (And killing a fridge full of beer backstage with them) I can say they are totally solid dudes, especially the singer.

JAKE!!!!! I missed you brother!.....you're pretty busy these days!! ;) :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 am

FLORIDABOYS wrote:HOW ABOUT THE DAMN CRUISE JUST GET HERE ALREADY!!!!!! I AM READY IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:

:shred: :viking: :death: :headbanger: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Deck 7
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

debborah1 wrote:JAKE!!!!! I missed you brother!.....you're pretty busy these days!! ;) :cheers:

Yeah I've been pretty bad with keeping up with online stuff haha... I've been playing lots of guitar, reading, studying, drinking beer, and playing video games hahaha

I'm back! :P
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 pm

viathyn wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:JAKE!!!!! I missed you brother!.....you're pretty busy these days!! ;) :cheers:

Yeah I've been pretty bad with keeping up with online stuff haha... I've been playing lots of guitar, reading, studying, drinking beer, and playing video games hahaha

I'm back! :P

Oh really???......just toss us aside to conduct yourself a real life??? ha!....the nerve lol....
    Well you were definatley missed...... just more of the craziness that we started way back when it was just a wee little forum lol, aahhhhh...those were the days......
    Grimmy's back too!...(see the creep factor didnt scare her away completely)...its all good
    Now if we could just get some pic's outta you from the show...............waiting ;) :beerwink: :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 pm

3 days until the final payment is due. I need something more than a Blackguard (don't we have enough of you Canadians onboard already) announcement to make me fork over the cash :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 4260 posts