Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 31 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 am

While out that way pick up Arch Enemy and Turisas then stop on the East coast to pick up GWAR

GWAR!!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Melisandre
    Oiler

by Melisandre » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

Daenerys wrote:@ Melisandre: Sweet forum name! Several other Martin fans on board, happy to see another! :cheers:

Lol. I like your name better, but you got it first, lmfao! Those frigging books rule! Dying for the last one. Hope he finishes the series before he croaks.

Back on topic... I'm serious about Primordial.
    I think they're trying to kill us with the slow announcements of the last 9 bands...
    AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 am

dark f-ing tranquility... SWEET!!! it just got better!!!!
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:46 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Alice In Chains (Seattle) (Not quite metal, but neither is Epica)

:shock: What other broad category could Epica possibly be? Pop? Country? Rap? They're not Cannibal Corpse, but to 99% percent of the world, they're indisputably metal...
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 pm

The metal archives list epica as symphonic gothic metal. Not my cup o' tea. I prefer a little blacker and stronger but eh! Enjoy! Good on ya. I hope you have a good time and get to meet them and such.
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Truthfully I'm still hoping for blind guardian. I'm seeing them here in Dec. But i would much rather meet hansi then ambush him
    :roll:
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 pm

MitchTheMetalhead wrote:The metal archives list epica as symphonic gothic metal. Not my cup o' tea. I prefer a little blacker and stronger but eh! Enjoy! Good on ya. I hope you have a good time and get to meet them and such.

It's obviously progressive extreme melodic neo-classical symphonic gothic power death metal.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Stained Class wrote:It's obviously progressive extreme melodic neo-classical symphonic gothic power death metal.

BWAHAHA! :mrgreen: :heavydrink:
    I made the Devil do it.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Alice In Chains (Seattle) (Not quite metal, but neither is Epica)

:shock: What other broad category could Epica possibly be? Pop? Country? Rap? They're not Cannibal Corpse, but to 99% percent of the world, they're indisputably metal...

"Shitty forced quasi wanna be metal", but to me they are "Symphonic Trendy Nonsense". Stuff like this doesn't feel genuine & created just to capitalize on a trend.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox and ready to play nice again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:[color=#40BFFF]Finally, another band I love!!!!! This is a great addition... .. did someone call DT 'Death Metal' ? would anyone consider them 'death metal'?

They started out as melodic death metal back in the day. They are still death 'metally', but with ULTRA melodic overtones now. It's not BRUTAL death metal and never was, but it still falls under the death metal banner.

:mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Please no Alice in Chains or Queensryche!!!!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Please no Alice in Chains or Queensryche!!!!

Amen, sister!
    I made the Devil do it.
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

an please give us FREAKING GWAR!!!!!

AND I STILL WANNA DIE FOR DETHKLOK!!!

pretty please with a cherry on top??
    TexasMetalhead
    Petty Officer

by TexasMetalhead » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:18 am

Dark Tranquillity, Not a bad addition at all. My wife was hoping they would be on the cruise and I think they will be cool to see live.
    Now as far as NA west coast,,, How about picking up ARMORED SAINT!!! Their new CD kicks ass.
    2015 DECK 7
    2013 DECK 6(66)and AGAIN!!!
    2012 Deck 8 SURVIVED AGAIN!!!
    2011 DECK 6(66) MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Get DETHKLOK.
    I made the Devil do it.
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 32 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by ragnaröks_roller » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 pm

SABATON!!!! That's pretty awesome. No complaints here -- far from it!

:party:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

After the silent sailing up North we are back to the loud and brutal world of the Vikings, but we don't have to be afraid of any battle because SABATON will teach us the Art Of War!

Welcome back to Sweden and then some! Skål!

Never heard their stuff but they've been mentioned here a fair bit so I'm off to check 'em out now. :headbanger: :cool:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Sabaton?! What a disappointment. COME ON! These are the last 10... the ultra-badass names need to start being announced - Opeth, Bloodbath, Immortal, and what have you. No more power, no more folk, no more thrash...bring on the death and the BLACK!! (especially the black)

At least I know I'll have time to relax and sleep.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Deathbringer wrote:Sabaton?! What a disappointment. COME ON! These are the last 10... the ultra-badass names need to start being announced - Opeth, Bloodbath, Immortal, and what have you. No more power, no more folk, no more thrash...bring on the death and the BLACK!! (especially the black)

At least I know I'll have time to relax and sleep.

+1, disappointment indeed. 8 to go, let's have it. Come on! :evil: :beerhorns: :deathmetal:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I gotta say I get a lot more enjoyment out of the power metal stuff than the black metal and the few vids I just watched sound like they'll be a lot of fun live. That being said, I hope the final 8 has something for everyone. :headbanger:

I'm watching/listening to a bunch of songs from the Art of War album and it seems these guys are major history buffs with some pretty cool and engaging lyrics. Not a band I would likely have ever encountered if not for 70K so that alone makes it a cool announcement for me :cheers:

chilakill56
    Oiler

by chilakill56 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I gotta say I get a lot more enjoyment out of the power metal stuff than the black metal and the few vids I just watched sound like they'll be a lot of fun live. That being said, I hope the final 8 has something for everyone. :headbanger:

I'm watching/listening to a bunch of songs from the Art of War album and it seems these guys are major history buffs with some pretty cool and engaging lyrics. Not a band I would likely have ever encountered if not for 70K so that alone makes it a cool announcement for me :cheers:

good point man :beerwink:
    "We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited, but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself"
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm

I guess I can understand the naysayers, I was once one. I saw Sabaton at Graspop and Wacken '08, and they were surprisingly good. Then I saw them this summer at Metalcamp, and they were AWESOME. Great fun live and great guys to party with. I said it months ago and maintain that Sabaton is one of the perfect bands to have on the boat.

Look up their numbers, they're becoming a legit headliner.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I gotta say I get a lot more enjoyment out of the power metal stuff than the black metal and the few vids I just watched sound like they'll be a lot of fun live. That being said, I hope the final 8 has something for everyone. :headbanger:

Your optimism and half glass full mentality is starting to sicken me to no end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: then again you are Canadian, so you are automatically nice, civil and even keeled about most everything :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Totally psyched about Sabaton! I don't know them, but many have mentioned them favorably here on the forum and I've been wanting to check them out! I could be wrong, but I don't think this band tours the states much (if at all) so the cruise is a great chance to see them. :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

KevinP wrote:

Your optimism and half glass full mentality is starting to sicken me to no end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: then again you are Canadian, so you are automatically nice, civil and even keeled about most everything :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol - I'm a glass half full kinda person myself and proud of it! :lol: No offense, Mr. P, but I think you are a bit of a "Crabby Appleton" sometimes....just kidding :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I gotta say I get a lot more enjoyment out of the power metal stuff than the black metal

Do yourself a favor and check out Carach Angren. I think you will like them. The 2 albums they released are each based on a ghost story, but if you read along with them as you listen, it's almost as if it was meant to be a musical or something. Plus the music is soooo awesome. Super badass.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:05 pm

tyrwoman wrote:lol - I'm a glass half full kinda person myself and proud of it! :lol: No offense, Mr. P, but I think you are a bit of a "Crabby Appleton" sometimes....just kidding :cheers:

I'm half glass full as well, but Shore is a "half glass is the greatest thing since sliced bread let all hug and rejoice kinda guy" (and it gives me joy when I take shots at him :P ). And since we're down to the final 10 this is take no prisoners time. I'm getting cranky as I was hoping in my Pollyana way that I'll get 2 bands I really really really want. Heck I'll settle for 1 at this point. So as the announcements tick away I have less patience for "ho hum nonsense" than I did in the past.

Remember Blackguard already has a slot not yet announced, Primal Fear seems logical, you throw in DTB and we only have 5 left.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Well, I am completely unfamiliar with Sabaton, but what i am seeing/hearing on youtube, despite the somewhat pretentious lyrics (hey it is power metal after all) looks like a decent add to me! :heavydrink:

Now How about that GWAR, Blind Guardian and Primal Fear and most of all SYMPHONY X!!!!!!!!!!!!

:givebeer:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm 100% ok with the 'X too. :shred:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT WITH SABATON!

Obviously I'm the big power metal guy here, but I think those who haven't listened to them or seen them will be very entertained. Joakim has an unbelievably unique and powerful voice and I think all these war songs will be perfect for the boat.

Ecliptica Recommends: 40:1, Attero Dominatus, Ghost Division as their good, more popular songs.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 pm

KevinP wrote:Your optimism and half glass full mentality is starting to sicken me to no end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Holy shit you crack me up bro!!

Can't wait to hang with ya in January if for no other reason that to catch some shade under that black cloud you got followin' ya round :lol:

More seriously though, I'll be almost as pissed as you if ya don't get at least a couple of the names you've been holding out for. We are indeed running low on band slots.

Ecliptica wrote:Ecliptica Recommends: 40:1, Attero Dominatus, Ghost Division as their good, more popular songs.

40:1 was the first one from Art of War that I stumbled upon and convinced me I'd like these guys.

Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I am a fan of all genres under the umbrella of true steel (A heavy umbrella indeed). I am not that familar with sabaton but what I heard I like and I am extremely looking forward to seeing them. especially because there one of the few bands on the boat I have not seen. I would love some heavier stuff added too. but really as long as they don't book bullet for my fagentine or some other false metal garabage (I don't think they will) I will be happy.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm

OMFG!!!!!! SABATON!!!! YES! YES! YES!!! I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :P
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Ecliptica wrote:GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT WITH SABATON!

Obviously I'm the big power metal guy here, but I think those who haven't listened to them or seen them will be very entertained. Joakim has an unbelievably unique and powerful voice and I think all these war songs will be perfect for the boat.

Ecliptica Recommends: 40:1, Attero Dominatus, Ghost Division as their good, more popular songs.

Dude, I am the big power metal female here!! Can't wait to see SABATON! Have all their CD's! LOVE THEM!!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

I am very excited to see Sabaton. I didn't expect that one! Epic! I approve!
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

I recently heard a Sabaton track on a sampler disc from Metal Hammer and I liked it a lot. I haven't gotten around to doing more research but with this announcement I will move that task to a higher place and my "to do" list.

For me, I'm looking forward to another classic band like Motorhead or Judas Priest. Both would be fantastic but with eight slots left I don't want to step on toes.
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Well Rummy, Motorhead's a confirmed no go as they're playing House of Blues on dry land on January 25th or something like that. And Halford's busy opening for Ozzy with his Halford project so that's not too likely either.

I have a sneaking suspicion about something the organizers might have up their sleeve regarding a headliner but I don't wanna steal their thunder by suggesting it right out loud here. In case it happens, I'll just say as a hint that my clue resides in the year I first heard Rush played backwards. Then I'll explain later if it comes to pass :lol:

Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Argh! I so miss my days working in a record store when I could keep up with the music industry with little to no effort. I should have klnown that my choices were otherwise engaged! :evil:

And the year you first heard Rush backwards ... what, 1984? OH MY GAWD!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE VAN HALEN ON THE BOAT!!! WOOOOOO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm intrigued by that clue and theory. I look forward to discussing it a little later.
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Lol - just looked at my "world clock" on the iPhone for Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Oslo - close to many of our European forum friends - and it's 4:16 am - can't wait till they wake and read the Sabaton news! Especially the guy with sabaton as his forum name :cheers:
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

so lets see 32 bands names: 10 thrash, 10 power, 7 folk, 4 regular heavy metal and 1 black metal, where the hell is the black metal!!! Marduk is gonna b e lonely cm on guys where is the death metal where is the black metal
  • Post Reply 4260 posts