Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

Re: 34 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by Disaster Area » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Metal Heart wrote:naw disaster area, I was gunna go visit a friend down there and go but at the last second I couldn't make it. It was a major low point haha. how was it?

Great show as always, the reason I asked was some guy from Santa Cruz came up to me and started gushing over they Dio memorial shirt I was wearing. He and his buddies were a cool bunch, your av pic looked a bit like one of them.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    The Cushion
    Wiper

by The Cushion » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 pm

YES! Blind Guardian! I was so sad when I heard they were skipping out on Vancouver, but now they are making 70,000 Tons...I am just so happy. MAKE JANUARY COME FASTER :evil:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    RazorReb wrote:How 'bout some Candlemass? A little doom to even things out :shred:

What ^ HE ^ said! :headbanger:

Seconded.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    cg138 wrote:Does this open up the possibility for Demons & Wizards?

reading my thoughts... It will be a shame if it doesn't happen.

I just hope that they don't count Demons & Wizards as one of the 40 bands.... Maybe make them a bonus.

I have nothing against all the power & folk metal on board, but I really do hope that there's some more brOOtal stuff to come with the final six. You know, for balance. Marduk is looking really lonely as the sole black metal band announced so far. I hope that means a big name black metal band like Immortal, or Cradle of Filth, or both are announced.
    Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Metal Heart wrote:naw disaster area, I was gunna go visit a friend down there and go but at the last second I couldn't make it. It was a major low point haha. how was it?

Great show as always, the reason I asked was some guy from Santa Cruz came up to me and started gushing over they Dio memorial shirt I was wearing. He and his buddies were a cool bunch, your av pic looked a bit like one of them.

Right on. Ya their is not really that many metal heads in santa cruz so I might actually know em. I am still kicking myself for not making it there.
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 32 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Evican wrote:The Folk Metal on board so far is killer! We don't get many that tour Down Under! I'm hoping there might be one more FM spot for Eluveitie! :viking:

Eluveitie would be an excellent addition. I've had the chance to see them live once, but it was a pretty short set.

I love the Blind Guardian announcement, wasn't really surprising but a great one nonetheless. Blackguard isn't too bad either. For those of you who haven't heard their pre-Blackguard material, I recommend it. They used to be known as Profugus Mortis.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 pm

cg138 wrote:
    lacunabliss wrote:I will probably kill myself if blind guardian gets announced :?

Someone should see about getting his cabin.

Thats freakin funny!!! :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm

mooyagi wrote:Eluveitie would be an excellent addition. I've had the chance to see them live once, but it was a pretty short set.

I love the Blind Guardian announcement, wasn't really surprising but a great one nonetheless. Blackguard isn't too bad either. For those of you who haven't heard their pre-Blackguard material, I recommend it. They used to be known as Profugus Mortis.

They would! Plus they are very unlikely to ever tour Australia, so I am hoping for the last six bands to be in the same boat, unlikely to tour here or have never toured here.

Blackguard are good live and very funny guys! Not a bad announcement, but not the best.
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm upgrading Cripper and Witchburner out of the "filler" status since they are solid heavy/aggressive bands and it would be insulting to them to be in the same category as Blackguard.

Blackguard is the filler material on this cruise. This isn't even folk metal, it's folk CORE. It's got all the trendy monotonous screamo vocals, obscene amount of keyboards and every song sounds the same. URGH
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm

There is always napping in your room if you dont wanna listen to them...lol :death:
    #2063 2nd 70k
    2035...for 2014!!!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm

KevinP wrote:I'm upgrading Cripper and Witchburner out of the "filler" status since they are solid heavy/aggressive bands and it would be insulting to them to be in the same category as Blackguard.

Blackguard is the filler material on this cruise. This isn't even folk metal, it's folk CORE. It's got all the trendy monotonous screamo vocals, obscene amount of keyboards and every song sounds the same. URGH

I was pleasantly surprised with Cripper. I'd never heard of them before this cruise, but will definitely be at one of their sets on the cruise. Yet to listen to Witchburner, but I have to update my "70000 Tons Of Metal" playlist on my iPod. :mrgreen:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:53 pm

sheila wrote:There is always napping in your room if you dont wanna listen to them...lol :death:

Or killing time at the gym!

That's where I will be when Sonata Arctica are playing! :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm

sheila wrote:There is always napping in your room if you dont wanna listen to them...lol :death:

I haven't been insulted by any of the bands announced before, even if I don't like them. But BG has insulted me with their god awful music. It's not something I can wrap my head around anyone enjoying. :lol: :lol: :lol: (we really need a puking smiley)

(full disclosure, the Giants game is making me cranky right now) :evil: :evil: :evil:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Kevin... we could all meet up for drinks on the far side of the ship while they play...lol :death:
    #2063 2nd 70k
    2035...for 2014!!!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

KevinP wrote:

I haven't been insulted by any of the bands announced before, even if I don't like them. But BG has insulted me with their god awful music. It's not something I can wrap my head around anyone enjoying. :lol: :lol: :lol: (we really need a puking smiley)

(full disclosure, the Giants game is making me cranky right now) :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha it looks like you may be hanging out with a bunch of Canadians while Blackguard is playing... everyone in this damn country has seen blackguard a million times (they jump on EVERY tour [along with warbringer and mutiny within])
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

viathyn wrote:Hahaha it looks like you may be hanging out with a bunch of Canadians while Blackguard is playing... everyone in this damn country has seen blackguard a million times (they jump on EVERY tour [along with warbringer and mutiny within])

Super trendy, so I guess Nuclear Blast intends to shove 'em down people's throats no matter if you like them or not. Do they have an actual following or is it the Hot Topic group ?

The only worse thing would be Trivium taking up a valuable spot (I shudder at the thought).
    Last edited by KevinP on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm

KevinP wrote:(full disclosure, the Giants game is making me cranky right now) :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hopefully that score before the half takes some of the edge off.

viathyn wrote:Super trendy, so I guess Nuclear Blast intends to shove 'em down people's throats no matter if you like them or not. Do they have an actual following or is it the Hot Topic group ?

I think they got dumped by Nuclear Blast... But not to worry, they are now on Victory! They seem to be trying really hard to be trendy and not so HC. ;)
    Last edited by Bentz! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:18 pm

They have a modest following, certainly enough to bring a few of their fans to every show... but in all honesty the only thing to watch them for is their stage presence. (Lots of synchronized this: :shred: )

I am likely not alone when I say I'm sick of seeing them on every other tour around here!

Although, their keyboard player just quit, which is kinda cool I guess (I'm actually a sucker for keys, however their keyboards are a little overwhelming), so that may tighten up their live sound a bit.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 pm

How ironic, Victory Records. The label that signs every douchebag band in existence :lol:

Speaking of keyboards, I'm excited to pick up Rock Band 3 in the coming weeks/months since you can play keyboards in the game. Pro Mode teaches you the basics of all the instruments now. I can pretend to kinda have a clue on drums and keys.

Oh an sychronized :shred: is only cool if the band is good, otherwise it's just a higher degree of "douchebagery".

(okay, halftime and everything is right with the world, but the Giants never make things easy, it's always a grind it out game)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Yeah Romo is out for god knows how long though so NY should run away with the game :(

Oh well, nothing could bring me down today thanks to Blind Guardian joining the cruise :headbanger:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm

KevinP wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:could it be a "Catch33"... Meshuggah?

That would be awesome. :headbanger:

No it wouldn't. Since you could just play a pro tools loop of all their music. That's all it is these days :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin, I agree with your music tastes.. but this is false.... Catch 33 a little maybe. Obzen is the real deal. Hope you have heard it!! :headbanger:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 pm

KevinP wrote:I'm upgrading Cripper and Witchburner out of the "filler" status since they are solid heavy/aggressive bands and it would be insulting to them to be in the same category as Blackguard.

Yes, for trying to find what else is brutal onboard that I want to check out... I am on board with these 2. Especially Witchburner.. they are great.. I will get a soar neck from seeing them! Of course with all of the other bands playing around them.... i will still be headbanging a lot more so it would be wrong to pinpoint my soar neck diagnosis to one band :twisted:

And what do we do with Witches?!?!??

BURN THEM!!!!!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Kevin, I agree with your music tastes.. but this is false.... Catch 33 a little maybe. Obzen is the real deal. Hope you have heard it!! :headbanger:

I know their early stuff wasn't over processed, but didn't they have an album where the drummer admitted to not even playing, he just programmed a drum machine for the recording of the album? Just based on random songs I've heard the past few albums it sounded like processed super slick pro tools type stuff. Was Catch 33 the one where the whole thing sounds the same?

I always figured they wouldn't be able to reproduce that sound live but I've never seen them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm

BLIIIIIND GUARDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:Kevin, I agree with your music tastes.. but this is false.... Catch 33 a little maybe. Obzen is the real deal. Hope you have heard it!! :headbanger:

I know their early stuff wasn't over processed, but didn't they have an album where the drummer admitted to not even playing, he just programmed a drum machine for the recording of the album? Just based on random songs I've heard the past few albums it sounded like processed super slick pro tools type stuff. Was Catch 33 the one where the whole thing sounds the same?

I always figured they wouldn't be able to reproduce that sound live but I've never seen them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, it was Catch 33. that was like an experimental album.... They wanted to do the one super-long progressive song thing. It is cool Meshuggah like to do what they do.. they will try different things or whatever. They are all super smart dudes.
    You know it was because of them that the 8-string guitar was invented.... for the most part it was them inventing it.... before they wrote/recorded their Nothing album (2002)..... they were thinking of just having/playing all bass guitars, distorted... so they created the 8-string.... which is kind of damn close to a bass... Just listen to the intro (on the first album using 8-string, Nothing) on the first track 'Stengah'.... music to my ears and makes me want to move around violently. It's beautiful. Anyways....

As technical and complex as their time signatures and rhythms are, they are PERFECT live. and their drummer (who despite only programming during the one experimental album) ... is still in my opinion one of the best drummers in the world without a doubt.

King of Rhythm (modern version/evolution of Neil Peart, and on steroids)
    Tomas Haake

Meshuggah LIVE FvKK YES!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Yes, it was Catch 33. that was like an experimental album.... They wanted to do the one super-long progressive song thing. It is cool Meshuggah like to do what they do.. they will try different things or whatever. They are all super smart dudes.
    You know it was because of them that the 8-string guitar was invented.... for the most part it was them inventing it.... before they wrote/recorded their Nothing album (2002)..... they were thinking of just having/playing all bass guitars, distorted... so they created the 8-string.... which is kind of damn close to a bass... Just listen to the intro (on the first album using 8-string, Nothing) on the first track 'Stengah'.... music to my ears and makes me want to move around violently. It's beautiful. Anyways....

As technical and complex as their time signatures and rhythms are, they are PERFECT live. and their drummer (who despite only programming during the one experimental album) ... is still in my opinion one of the best drummers in the world without a doubt.

Thanks for the info. Will have to add them to my backlog of stuff to listen to :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:Yes, it was Catch 33. that was like an experimental album.... They wanted to do the one super-long progressive song thing. It is cool Meshuggah like to do what they do.. they will try different things or whatever. They are all super smart dudes.

Thanks for the info. Will have to add them to my backlog of stuff to listen to :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No problem! they have definately influenced some of the technicality in some of the heavier bands in the past decade or more.... that's why when reading things online about certain bands that come out.. if they have a certain feel to them or use certain influence, one would use Meshuggah do help describe partially what a band will sound like...... I've seen 'Meshuggah-ish' and 'Dream-Theater-ish' or 'Opeth-like' in descriptions of new bands out since they are all masters of their respective sub-genres of metal.

Meshuggah's main 'hits' if you would like to call them that would include (but are not limited to):
    -Humiliative
    -Future Breed Machine
    -New Millenium Cyanide Christ (also has one of the best metal videos of all time, would recommend youtubing it.... you will laugh your ass off.... (though you should hear the song first a few times so you know the song and are not just laughing at it because you are watching the video the first time you hear the song, but it is classic/creative)).
    -Rational Gaze
    -Stengah
    -Bleed

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 pm

The Cushion wrote:YES! Blind Guardian! I was so sad when I heard they were skipping out on Vancouver, but now they are making 70,000 Tons...I am just so happy. MAKE JANUARY COME FASTER :evil:

Couldn't agree more. Not my FAVOURITE band on the trip but definitely one I'm stoked to see and this more than makes up for skipping Vancouver!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    The Cushion
    Wiper

by The Cushion » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:45 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    The Cushion wrote:YES! Blind Guardian! I was so sad when I heard they were skipping out on Vancouver, but now they are making 70,000 Tons...I am just so happy. MAKE JANUARY COME FASTER :evil:

Couldn't agree more. Not my FAVOURITE band on the trip but definitely one I'm stoked to see and this more than makes up for skipping Vancouver!

Damn right! Right now they're my favorites on the cruise due to the fact I haven't seen them yet, but I'm still equally stoked for bands like Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, Iced Earth, and Swashbuckle!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 pm

The Cushion wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Damn right! Right now they're my favorites on the cruise due to the fact I haven't seen them yet, but I'm still equally stoked for bands like Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, Iced Earth, and Swashbuckle!

While for me it's a bunch of others... Seems like Blind Guardian may be one of those bands that unites across multiple sub-genres. :headbanger:

Blackguard too but for the exact opposite reasons lol. I'll be dining with Kevin, Sheila, Jacob and numerous others that evening it seems :heavydrink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    chilakill56
    Oiler

by chilakill56 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:31 pm

I go on vacation for a week and i come back to read about Bling Guardian..... fuuuuuuck yes! :headbanger:
    "We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited, but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself"
    Die for Dethklok
    Crewman

by Die for Dethklok » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Blind Guardian !!!!!
    "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever!"
    -Dan Daly USMC at the battle of Belleau Wood, France 1918

Cabin 6517- Who are my cabinmates?
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:44 pm

chilakill56 wrote:I go on vacation for a week and i come back to read about Bling Guardian..... fuuuuuuck yes! :headbanger:

This is my sentiment as well. I'm fucking pumped.
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:20 am

*cries tears of joy*
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 am

chilakill56 wrote:I go on vacation for a week and i come back to read about Bling Guardian..... fuuuuuuck yes! :headbanger:

chilakill56 wrote:for a week and i come back to read about Bling Guardian..... fuuuuuuck yes!

chilakill56 wrote:come back to read about Bling Guardian..... fuuuuuuck

chilakill56 wrote:read about Bling Guardian.....

chilakill56 wrote:Bling Guardian
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 am

I'm beginning to think Blind Guardian is the most overrated band in the history of metal. :roll:
    I hope I'm proven otherwise by real dragons and fire and lasers and some kind of mystical Dethklok-type shit.
    Ah, you power metal junkies crack me up!
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Pure Steel
    Oiler

by Pure Steel » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 am

Ode to joy for Blind Guardian!
    Cabin: 3049
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am

pop another cherrie on the whipped cream, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 am

Blind Guardian !!!
    Fuck yes!!
    Thank you guys.
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 am

Damnit! Not Blind Guardian! How about some Death or Black Metal for the last six bands
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
Post Reply 4260 posts