Post Reply 347 posts
The Virtual Riot Thread Returns!
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

Re: HOW MANY MORE DAYS WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMETS?!!!

by cycosurgeon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:40 pm

At UMC HQ

They burnt the turkey and the last of my patience.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Liq
    Crewman

by Liq » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 pm

damn that looks like one emo bird.

insert your own joke. im feeling lazy.
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarentee... None of us will see heaven.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:43 am

40 days and no update!?? This is now officially BULLSHIT!! :evil: :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am

onenight wrote:40 days and no update!?? This is now officially BULLSHIT!! :evil: :evil:

Clearly Andy doesn't think we paid enough to be in "the know".

kCJ
    Crewman

by kCJ » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 am

gnoff wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:I don't think Tankard would be the the biggest of the bands to the audience that Headangers caters for.infact i won't be surprised if they don't even have one of the headlining spots ;)

Tankard played HOA last time I was there, should've been 2009?
    They played an early spot and not one of the headliners.

No Tankard is not the biggest name. But when they where there the last time on that spot in the late afternoon the garden was burning, first band with crowdsurfers. And it is very small in there. We had a lot of fun. It is like a big garden party. We where there the last three years and it was great. ;) :beerwink:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:55 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    onenight wrote:40 days and no update!?? This is now officially BULLSHIT!! :evil: :evil:

Clearly Andy doesn't think we paid enough to be in "the know".

I know I've paid plenty. I've spent more than the last cruise already and I have'nt even left yet. The cruise is more expensive, my flight is more expensive and the motel is more expensive. I think I've spent enough to deserve another update. :bitch:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 am

kCJ wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:I don't think Tankard would be the the biggest of the bands to the audience that Headangers caters for.infact i won't be surprised if they don't even have one of the headlining spots ;)

Tankard played HOA last time I was there, should've been 2009?
    They played an early spot and not one of the headliners.

No Tankard is not the biggest name. But when they where there the last time on that spot in the late afternoon the garden was burning, first band with crowdsurfers. And it is very small in there. We had a lot of fun. It is like a big garden party. We where there the last three years and it was great. ;) :beerwink:

I was there this year and last year.
    Ddid you happen to talk to any wasted Irish people at the festival? :mrgreen:
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I was expecting a black friday epic band announcement but it didnt happen.....

I think UMC is really running out of options-alot of bands that were not on the boat last year have made tour plans during the cruise. Will they be asking bands from last year to return for this cruise?
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Within Temptation are touring South America just after the cruise, and Edguy are touring the UK in early Feb.

Neither have dates scheduled during the week of the cruise so I won't be surprised if either or both are on broad.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, given the lack of feedback from UMC I would be surprised if ANYONE is announced at this stage :twisted:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I hope we don't have repeats as they would likely be sets I would skip. Too many other bands I want to see instead of ones I just did a year ago.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:22 pm

If Andy's big announcements aren't really that big, I will put 'KICK ME' signs on him when ever I see him during the cruise and let him deal with the drunkards.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Leonardo
    Oiler

by Leonardo » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:30 am

Holy pepperoni, it seems like Andy is staying in his shell with the announcements for way too long.
    Everybody was kung fu fighting...they were banging their heads fast as lightning
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 am

I don't know Andy, never met him,
    but when I do, I'll do like him and tell him nothing.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    :viking:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 am

Leonardo wrote:Holy pepperoni, it seems like Andy is staying in his shell with the announcements for way too long.

Rocksteady & Beebop got him... quick, go find Casey Jones and save him!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:Holy pepperoni, it seems like Andy is staying in his shell with the announcements for way too long.

Rocksteady & Beebop got him... quick, go find Casey Jones and save him!

He said shell....not half shell!

drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 am

58 days left and ....counting

The "good" news - and with 12 groups to be confirmed - we should at least get each 4,833333 days a new announcement!
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 am

drbrain wrote:58 days left and ....counting

The "good" news - and with 12 groups to be confirmed - we should at least get each 4,833333 days a new announcement!

at this point consider it well if we have 12 announcements on day 58
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 am

cycosurgeon wrote:At UMC HQ

They burnt the turkey and the last of my patience.

Oh.... my GOD.

It's a heavy metal turkey!!!! LOL! :death:

That thing looks like you spray painted it black!?!!!!
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 am

cowboy71 wrote:Within Temptation are touring South America just after the cruise, and Edguy are touring the UK in early Feb.

Neither have dates scheduled during the week of the cruise so I won't be surprised if either or both are on broad.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, given the lack of feedback from UMC I would be surprised if ANYONE is announced at this stage :twisted:

Edguy I would like, WT can stay here in Holland actually. Been to their last show and it was okayish, but not metal
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 am

Tyr wrote:I don't know Andy, never met him,
    but when I do, I'll do like him and tell him nothing.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    :viking:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Looking on the brightside, this time next week we'll be down to 50 days to go. And if we hear nothing from UMC, it will be 50 days since the last announcement.

So from that point on we know we won't have to wait this long again for the next announcement :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Looking on the brightside, this time next week we'll be down to 50 days to go. And if we hear nothing from UMC, it will be 50 days since the last announcement.

So from that point on we know we won't have to wait this long again for the next announcement :P

this is both heartening and depressing at the same time
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 am

I must admit at this point even my "Pollyana" nature is being severely tested. :cry:

WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO WORD OF ANY KIND OVER 1 MONTH :? :? :?

When you have customers calling and constantly requesting more info or some signs of life and you get NOTHING, it makes people feel there is a cause for concern.

How hard it is to throw up a weekly update about where the ship is going or ANYTHING just to calm people's fears. I don't buy the fact that they are too busy with Barge to Hell. Posting a message on the forum and Facebook to ease consumer fears is something that should be done at a BARE MINIMUM.

I'll admit whenever we get a band announcement, it's almost going to be bittersweet at this point. Like "ok, thanks, but FINALLY". And god forbid they don't blow alot of people away with them. Whether UMC feels everyone is a bunch of whiners and complainers is not the point: they are YOUR CUSTOMER'S and need to be made to feel appreciated.

From a pure business perspective UMC is not going to deliberately hold back on announcements to "spite" people or "stick it to the doubters". That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. Rationally there has to be some issues going on behind the scenes that has caused all of this. I would love to be proven wholeheartedly wrong though.

And going fowward (even if there turns out to be no issues with 70K 2012) it doesn't give ME or your customer base a "warm and fuzzy feeling" for Barge, 70K 2013, etc. If the eventual copycats come along and alot of us are unhappy with the precruise treatment, they creates a chance for people to jump ship to a competitor. When you build up all this goodwill and have a strangehold on the market, don't squander that opportunity :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 am

This is exactly the way I feel about things, Kevin. I'd love to be wrong, but in this case, no news is not good news.
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am

Very well said Kevin. I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. The way they are treating the ppl that have already booked creates a wave of negative publicity. And sure, publicity is still publicity, but still. This way ppl will indeed get second thoughts about future UMC cruises. But maybe the cruise experience will blow it all away again...
    Survivor of:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:20 am

Always looking for a pattern, even though there probably isn't one but a after Friday/Saturday we will have gone over 70000 minutes without an announcement. You're welcome for the pointless info!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 am

You have too much time to spare :lol:
    Survivor of:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 am

I do, but it really didn't take much time.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am

Ravenlord wrote:Always looking for a pattern, even though there probably isn't one but a after Friday/Saturday we will have gone over 70000 minutes without an announcement. You're welcome for the pointless info!

Hey that's pretty cool/weird/interesting.. maybe it's their evil plan.
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 am

My form of protest, for you Alan Moore fans.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 am

Took the words out of my mouth, Kevin P. :cheers:

I'm shelling out over 3 grand to make this cruise for my wife and I (and I'm sure a lot of you are shelling out even more scrilla, at least I don't need to fly to Miami I can drive since I live in Orlando). I can wait until the cruise to know most of the lineup, but I don't think it's too much to ask for ANY sign of life.

But... goddamn this event going to be awesome though!
    Last edited by Warphine on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 am

Ravenlord wrote:Always looking for a pattern, even though there probably isn't one but a after Friday/Saturday we will have gone over 70000 minutes without an announcement. You're welcome for the pointless info!

this is one of those times I think you are extra awesome hahaha :ugeek:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

this is one of those times I think you are extra awesome hahaha :ugeek:

raspberry*tart wrote:

Hey that's pretty cool/weird/interesting.. maybe it's their evil plan.

Yeah, I'm all of those things :D :P
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am

hahaha at that point I'm almost reading over here the topic: 70000 minutes of NON ANNOUNCEMENTS :lol:

About the "customer service" of non announcements and the "stay tuned for more" shit I'm starting to feel I'm dealing with my cellphone company :evil:
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 pm

I was actually expecting an announcement today, how stupid of me. :roll:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:01 pm

where da announcement?
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 pm

stoverkill wrote:where da announcement?

here and FB with the same remark. Someone is "jonesing" :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 pm

KevinP wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:where da announcement?

here and FB with the same remark. Someone is "jonesing" :lol:

Imma be all over the place with it..... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    SURVIVOR:

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

My new guess, announcement 1 per day for 12 days starting Dec 13 or 14. I don't see them posting something on Xmas morning.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 pm

KevinP wrote:My new guess, announcement 1 per day for 12 days starting Dec 13 or 14. I don't see them posting something on Xmas morning.

I hope so :evil: Less than two months until we set sail and 12 bands have yet to be announced. I'm usually not a person who gets upset or complains but this is pure pile of ridiculous that needs to be fixed ASAP
Post Reply 347 posts