Post Reply 402 posts
Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

by MikeB » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Wintersun was co-headlining with Eluveitie. The crowd here in Montreal was crazy for Wintersun. I was there front row, what a blast it was.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Same thing happened at the show in Arizona. Much of the crowd left after Wintersun. Wintersun blew Eluveitie away that night.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:40 pm

I almost planned of leaving after Wintersun, but I stayed and I'm glad I did. Eluveitie was way better than I expected, I really enjoyed their show, but Wintersun was THE show of the night.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 am

I'd love this.

Way back in the mists of ancient time, Metallica used to be fan-friendly. (Also: they were still good.)
    As time went on, all the band members EXCEPT Jason Newkid got less and less fan-friendly...to the point where they made fun of Jason on camera for holding them up after shows to chat with fans. :evil:

They used to schedule time after shows to meet with fans who were waiting at the fence for autographs.
    Later, that practice declined.
    --So did Metallica.

Jason stayed "true" to the bitter end, though.
    He's probably saved enough money to BUY Liberty of the Seas...but it'd be cool to have him onbroad.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Pellaz wrote:

I'd love this.

Way back in the mists of ancient time, Metallica used to be fan-friendly. (Also: they were still good.)
    As time went on, all the band members EXCEPT Jason Newkid got less and less fan-friendly...to the point where they made fun of Jason on camera for holding them up after shows to chat with fans. :evil:

They used to schedule time after shows to meet with fans who were waiting at the fence for autographs.
    --So did Metallica.

He's probably saved enough money to BUY Liberty of the Seas...but it'd be cool to have him onbroad.

I had a great meet and greet with the Metallica guys at Rock Im Park 2008 in Germany and they certainly didn't make it an unfriendly fan experience at all. Found them to be very warm and caring towards the fans - Everyone in the room got to have a real conversation one on one with each member. I had a wonderful time, they humored my requests for autographs, photos and chatted with me almost like loyal buddies. Lars wasn't a jerk or anything, he was probably the most humorous and outgoing member, surprisingly. I guess I'm a weenie... but whatever the haters are hating about them these days I'm not getting on that bandwagon ;)

I'd enjoy seeing Newstead onbroad for sure. That would be a highlight for 2015.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 am

Krys wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:

I'd love this.

--So did Metallica.

I had a great meet and greet with the Metallica guys at Rock Im Park 2008 in Germany and they certainly didn't make it an unfriendly fan experience at all. Found them to be very warm and caring towards the fans - Everyone in the room got to have a real conversation one on one with each member. I had a wonderful time, they humored my requests for autographs, photos and chatted with me almost like loyal buddies. Lars wasn't a jerk or anything, he was probably the most humorous and outgoing member, surprisingly. I guess I'm a weenie... but whatever the haters are hating about them these days I'm not getting on that bandwagon ;)

I'd enjoy seeing Newstead onbroad for sure. That would be a highlight for 2015.

I got also meet n greet place 2012 in helsinki i got my 12 year old son with me he is big fan of Jemes. But i coulnt get him with me because it was only i who get the greet pass. So no meet and greet for me. Cant leave 12 year old alone. He was very sad about that.
    Last year Newsted played in Helsinki that was good show.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 am

Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.
    Please make this happen on the cruise too !!!
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 am

Metalwrath wrote:Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.

I just looked into this.... and whoa.... this I did NOT expect. I'd love to see the original line up, but I have many questions about what the heck happened behind the scenes now :\

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/origin ... -reunites/
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 am

Krys wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.

I just looked into this.... and whoa.... this I did NOT expect. I'd love to see the original line up, but I have many questions about what the heck happened behind the scenes now :\

As far as i know Ricci wanted to kick one of the members out of the band but the rest of them threatened to sue him.And Ricci had decided to leave Exciter as he didn't have the money or want to deal with the drama and legal nonsense.
    I thought everyone was aware the band lied about him retiring?
    Anyway i guess if he reforms with the original members and sticks to the older material only then the other band members would have no claims in the matter or the rights to use the name as it would belong to the original band members.
    Not sure if i wrote that right but i think people will get understand what i,m trying to say.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:01 am

Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Discussion on Facebook right now about getting Zebra onbroad! PLEASE ANDY!!!! :D
    http://youtu.be/hKAR8LQwxzg

Zebra has been announced for MORC 2015, looks like it's both 70K AND MORC 2015 for me...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610327479037287&set=pb.144400955629944.-2207520000.1397437255.&type=3&theater

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 am

Speedy wrote:Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:

well i don't think i like winterstorm as much as you do. but i would like it if they were abroad
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Krys wrote:

As far as i know Ricci wanted to kick one of the members out of the band but the rest of them threatened to sue him.And Ricci had decided to leave Exciter as he didn't have the money or want to deal with the drama and legal nonsense.
    I thought everyone was aware the band lied about him retiring?
    Anyway i guess if he reforms with the original members and sticks to the older material only then the other band members would have no claims in the matter or the rights to use the name as it would belong to the original band members.
    Not sure if i wrote that right but i think people will get understand what i,m trying to say.

I get what you're saying.... :(

Knew about the member getting 'kicked out' around last Canada day but things weren't really official yet. This hits me cause I can remember getting into Exciter at age 13-14 and not realizing that I was getting guitar lessons from Exciter's producer at the time. Ricci worked at the shop too and I came in for lessons (on Saturdays) and one time he picked up my copy of Blood of Tyrants or Dark Command while I was in the practice room and when I came out he asked me if I wanted it autographed... it was only then that it clicked that he was in the band I was currently mad about :mrgreen: :shock: !!! There was also the time that I had no effing clue what to do with my twelve string acoustic guitar and John picked it up and started playing Blackwitch (my favorite)..... I was one stunned 13 year old :lol:

Exciter are a quality band. I hope the other members of the band start something equally awesome up.... I wanna still hear them play.... I'm so psyched for the original line up but I'm not ever losing sight of the rest of the band members I grew up hearing in this band.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • casshan
    Wiper

by casshan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 pm

I'm surprise to see Blind Guardian and Demons & Wizards in some wishlists. They want to kill Hansi's voice or something haha.

Therion could play Deggial because Hansi will be there to sing Flesh Of The Gods. BTW BG could play lmaginations in the first set and Somewhere Far Beyond in the second one with Curse Of Feanor as a bonus song.
    Rusalka
    Oiler

by Rusalka » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 am

Hypocrisy, Witchery, Venom, Finntroll (missed them this year and haven't seen them so far), Stormlord, Agathodaimon, Illnath (would love to see them reunite and with Narrenschiff), Amon Amarth, Immortal...

Those are the names which first crossed my mind.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:

well i don't think i like winterstorm as much as you do. but i would like it if they were abroad

I may have exaggerated somewhat in the heat of the moment,
    but when I say Pagan's Mind. Very much Pagan's Mind. So extremely fucking very much Pagan's Mind, I'm not.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:26 pm

2015 is My Dying Bride's 25th Anniversary. What better way to celebrate than to start the year on 70,000 Tons of Metal, before a European tour (I'm assuming there will be a mini Euro tour like there was for the 20th Anniversary).
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Conrad wrote:2015 is My Dying Bride's 25th Anniversary. What better way to celebrate than to start the year on 70,000 Tons of Metal, before a European tour (I'm assuming there will be a mini Euro tour like there was for the 20th Anniversary).

Great idea!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Thu May 01, 2014 6:42 am

Just back from the Keep It True-Festival in Germany and was blown away by METAL CHURCH and JAG PANZER. So it would be great to have those two bands on board.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu May 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Anyone like Kontrust?

This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUO9SNCBL6U&feature=kp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM&feature=kp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf--ISBmLno
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

acidbasement wrote:Anyone like Kontrust?

This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

What is this I don't even... :? :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 am

I just watched the first video. I thought it sounded more like Soulfly than Faith No More. It didn't do enough to make me want to check the other links.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    I thought it sounded more like Soulfly than Faith No More.

Really? I don't hear that at all. Oh well... Carry on then. :cheers:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri May 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Stop trying to make fetch happen....next thing you'll want is Trollfest onbroad :p

Seriously though, that's the great thing about 60 bands. I couldn't even see 40 bands before. There could be 20 bands I actively hate and I'd be fine with it.

As I say every year, my guilty pleasure is saying I want Blink 182 playing a best of set. That would put 70k 2015 over the top for me.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat May 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Trollfest abroad? I wouldn't say no to thay
    Those guys are great
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun May 04, 2014 12:42 am

alex_canada wrote:....next thing you'll want is Trollfest onbroad :p

I would have no problem with that at all.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    magicgrl111
    Oiler

by magicgrl111 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:44 pm

It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.
    Absu-Behemoth-Cryptopsy-DevinTownsend-Dillinger Escape Plan-Dying Fetus-Enslaved-Gojira-Gorguts-Gwar-High on Fire-Machine Head-Mastodon-Municipal Waste-Napalm Death-Neurosis-Nile-PigDestroyer-Red Fang-Revocation-Vader

2015: Room 9682
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon May 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Just saw Chthonic. Didn't know about them, they kicked a good amount of ass.

http://youtu.be/a5z-AOdCAx8
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm

magicgrl111 wrote:It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.

I second both of those choices
    Great wishlist BTW
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 pm

alex_canada wrote:Just saw Chthonic. Didn't know about them, they kicked a good amount of ass.

http://youtu.be/a5z-AOdCAx8

magicgrl111 wrote:It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.

I don't know much about Nile, but fuck yeah to Enslaved and Chthonic. Chthonic was really the only exciting Paganfest band this year as far as I care, which was why I didn't even bother trying to go. Still, would be amazing to have them on the ship.

Now I'm off to check out some Nile...
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 pm

My wishlist, if I get to go, is every band in my signature.

My wishlist, if I cannot go, is any band NOT in my signature :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Triosphere
    Therion :deathhorns:
    Dimmu Borgir
    Avantasia
    Mago de Oz
    Children Of Bodom
    Stratovarius
    Nightwish
    Apocalyptica :headbanger:
    Tarot
    Amaranthe
    Star One
    Ayreon
    Ambeon
    Iron Maidens
    Visions Of Atlantis
    Ex Libris
    Kalmah
    Arch Enemy :deathhorns:
    Sabaton
    Powerwolf
    Allen - Lande
    Northern Kings
    Amorphis
    Re-Vamp
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri May 16, 2014 2:51 am

Butcher babies for girlie band lovers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-Frh-3h8w
    Last edited by JARI on Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 am

70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 am

Anyone mentioned 'ongoing announcments' yet...? :mrgreen:
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020 / 2024
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler

by MaJISHaN » Fri May 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Just got an advance copy of the new Falconer album "Black Moon Rising". Killer!
    Please do whatever it takes to get them on broad! I know they don't tour, but they wouldn't say no to a little vacation on a nice cruiseship, I'm sure. :cool:
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Mon May 19, 2014 8:23 am

Saturnus
    Insomnium
    Draconian
    Amorphis
    Samael
    Wintersun
    Novembre
    Daylight Dies
    Katatonia
    Obscura
    Gojira
    Coroner
    Funeral
    Mar de Grises
    Barren Earth
    Rapture
    Escoteric
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Amyphis wrote:Saturnus
    Insomnium
    Draconian
    Amorphis
    Samael
    Wintersun
    Novembre
    Daylight Dies
    Katatonia
    Obscura
    Gojira
    Coroner
    Funeral
    Mar de Grises
    Barren Earth
    Rapture
    Escoteric

Yes, excellent list.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon May 19, 2014 3:45 pm

SABATON
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Amyphis wrote:Saturnus
    Insomnium
    Draconian
    Amorphis
    Samael
    Wintersun
    Novembre
    Daylight Dies
    Katatonia
    Obscura
    Gojira
    Coroner
    Funeral
    Mar de Grises
    Barren Earth
    Rapture
    Escoteric

Lady, I like your taste. :heavydrink:

X-Thor wrote:SABATON

SABATON!!! :shred:

I just literally spent all day listening to Sabaton albums. It drowned out my obnoxious co-worker beautifully.
Post Reply 402 posts