Post Reply 402 posts
Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

by Azazel101 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Entombed AD would be Fukking Amazing :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:49 pm

I'd be cool with Delain back based on the outfit the singer wore on tour..yowza
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 pm

I'd love for Delain to return too :( Unfortunately they are 100% ruled out as they are on tour in Europe with Sabaton and Battle Beast.

Which REALLY sucks. Would love all three of those bands on broad!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 am

NOTE: Updated through September 24, 2014 10:14am.

Compiled of requests in this thread only.

I highlighted the bands that are currently booked in green. Bands that are ruled out for sure are in red. Hopefully I have not missed any.

Number of requests - Artist
    34 - Amon Amarth
    22 - Sabaton
    21 - Blind Guardian, Hypocrisy, Powerwolf, Wintersun
    19 - Amorphis, Bolt Thrower, Epica
    18 - Borknagar, Immortal, Nightwish, Testament
    17 - Kalmah
    15 - Accept, Avantasia, Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Tyr
    14 - Eluveitie, Iced Earth, Therion
    13 - Bloodbath, Insomnium
    12 - Alestorm, Edguy, My Dying Bride, Within Temptation
    11 - Enslaved, Equilibrium, Gojira, Katatonia, Korpiklaani, Omnium Gatherum, Running Wild, Stratovarius, Vader
    10 - Aggaloch, Behemoth, Children Of Bodom, Demons & Wizards, Opeth, Primordial, Revamp, Rhapsody Of Fire, Sonata Arctica, Van Canto
    09 - Arch Enemy, Arkona, Draconian, Falconer, Firewind, Gamma Ray, Hail of Bullets, Heidevolk, King Diamond, Kreator, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Nile, Overkill, Skeletonwitch, Turisas
    08 - Anathema, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Emperor, Helloween, Kamelot, Mayan, Metal Church, Moonsorrow, Samael, Tarot
    07 - Annihilator, Arcturus, Asphyx, At The Gates, Ayreon, Delain, Ensiferum, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exodus, Fates Warning, Ghost, Gorguts, Meshuggah, Metsatoll, Mors Principium Est, Municipal Waste, Nevermore, Orden Ogan, Slayer, Sodom, Tarja, U.D.O.
    06 - Absu, Bal*Sagoth, Be'lakor, Brainstorm, Daylight Dies, Destruction, Dream Theater, Electric Wizard, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hammerfall, Hell, Machine Head, Mastodon, Moonspell, Obscura, Old Man's Child, Rotting Christ, Saxon, Scar Symmetry, Sirenia, Skyforger, The Crown, Thyrfing, Triptykon, Volbeat, Watain.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 am

I was thinking that Scar Symmetry are about to release a new album and so far they have no booked shows. The timing seems right, plus they are a rare band to see live and their shows kick ass so it would be a great (and I guess cheap) addition.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:22 am

bodomdragon wrote:I was thinking that Scar Symmetry are about to release a new album and so far they have no booked shows. The timing seems right, plus they are a rare band to see live and their shows kick ass so it would be a great (and I guess cheap) addition.

Yeah I'd be really stoked if they were announced.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:21 am

Something from Russia ASPID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dcDIgQXmAE
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:29 pm

bodomdragon wrote:I was thinking that Scar Symmetry are about to release a new album and so far they have no booked shows. The timing seems right, plus they are a rare band to see live and their shows kick ass so it would be a great (and I guess cheap) addition.

"I'm Pellaz, and I approve of that message." :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Yeah I'd be really stoked if they were announced.

Would be my favourite announcement so far! :shred:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:10 pm

I think that wintersun is out. Their drummer is recording and touring until 2016 with Nightwish.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 am

JARI wrote:I think that wintersun is out. Their drummer is recording and touring until 2016 with Nightwish.

Touring doesn't start until April, right? Even so, I really hope Wintersun are onbroad for 2015.
    Last edited by Jotunheimr on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:35 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    JARI wrote:I think that wintersun is out. Their drummer is recording and touring until 2016 with Nightwish.

Touring doesn't start until April, right? Even so, I really Wintersun are onbroad for 2015.

Touring yes. But i think they got much to do with new cd.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:50 am

JARI wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:

Touring doesn't start until April, right? Even so, I really Wintersun are onbroad for 2015.

Touring yes. But i think they got much to do with new cd.

Wintersun only have like 10 sons to rehearse, and some of them they've been playing for over 10 years. He would only need to stay away from Nightwish for 10 days or less, I'm quite sure it wouldn't be a big deal.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

• FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 am

Wishlist :

AGENT STEEL/MASTERS OF METAL : Another US thrash !
    BULLDOZER : F**ked up italian thrash/death !
    CANDLEMASS : Because I would like to see them playing by night !
    DARK ANGEL : They played some shows and have to play better ! So what apart from a cruise to play better ?!
    EMPEROR/IHSAHN : I don't belive in EMPEROR playing, so let's add IHSAHN !
    LEE AARON : Before Doro, she was the real Metal queen !
    LITA FORD : She will make a cruise in april (or near), so the 70000tons must be her first ... She has to be with : JOAN JETT !
    MANILLA ROAD : A cult legend, heavy metal at its best !
    MIDNATTSOL or SAVN : Bands with the sister of Liv Kristine singing ! Plus on SAVN you have an ex member of THE SINS OF THE BELOVED, that would rule !
    NECRODEATH : F**ked up italian thrash/death !
    ONSLAUGHT : Miss them !
    PARADOX : Excellent german thrash !
    PROTECTOR : Thrash/death at his all best ! Killer band !
    RAZOR : The best canadian thrash metal act !
    SACRIFICE : The second best canadian thrash metal act !
    Repeats : CORONER, DORO, VENOM, VOIVOD !

Minus list :
    NAPALM DEATH : Too much seen ! Always the same live : at first it's goooooooood, after 4minutes it's boooooooooooring !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 am

Since Primordial is now ruled out for the cruise, I'm hoping we get Sólstafir (possible seeing how they'd be a Barge repeat :P ) and Hamferð.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:59 am

I want Amaranthe onbroad 70k for two reasons:
    a) the new album is really good
    b) seems that most people hate them as much as I hate Arkona and Sabaton :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 am

Memnoch wrote:b) seems that most people hate them as much as I hate Arkona and Sabaton :lol:

Sounds legit.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:27 am

Bring Bloodshot Dawn onbroad! They are about to release a new album (this Sunday) and the first two published songs sound absolutely killer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBapV_1JAeE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct322GW2tC0 (featuring solos from Chris Amott, Per Nilsson, Andy James and Teemu Mäntysaari)

They will be supporting At The Gates on the 31st Jan in Ireland, so if you're gonna bring the Swedes (which I don't care much about), why not both? :D
    Wishlist:

• AlixD
    Oiler

by AlixD » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

is that cruise really going to happen? That's now less than 3 months and it's not coming anywhere close to getting the 60 promised bands.
    If only Andy could get Throes of Dawn, I'd jump right in.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:55 pm

AlixD wrote:is that cruise really going to happen? That's now less than 3 months and it's not coming anywhere close to getting the 60 promised bands.

You're new here, aren't you? :P

Every single year that question gets asked.

Every year, Andy delivers.

Admittedly we all wish he delivered DIFFERENTLY, but that aint ever gonna happen.

So we'll get 60 bands. We will probably get 20 in the last 2 weeks before sailing though :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:28 am

cowboy71 wrote:So we'll get 60 bands. We will probably get 20 in the last 2 weeks before sailing though :roll:

I like it how you're still an optimist. Only 20 bands added in the last two weeks? :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • AlixD
    Oiler

by AlixD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    AlixD wrote:is that cruise really going to happen? That's now less than 3 months and it's not coming anywhere close to getting the 60 promised bands.

You're new here, aren't you? :P

Every single year that question gets asked.

Every year, Andy delivers.

Admittedly we all wish he delivered DIFFERENTLY, but that aint ever gonna happen.

So we'll get 60 bands. We will probably get 20 in the last 2 weeks before sailing though :roll:

Yes, I'm completely new to the experience and only found out about this cruise a few months ago, sadly, because in previous years there were more bands that I like.

Andy, can you please hunt down this wonder and get them onboard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa7Wt8KuQSo
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:21 pm

AlixD wrote:If only Andy could get Throes of Dawn, I'd jump right in.

If he got Throes Of Dawn I would jizz in my pants.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • AlixD
    Oiler

by AlixD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:

I love them sick.
  • AlixD
    Oiler

by AlixD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Throes of Dawn, Primordial, Arcturus.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 am

something with PHILIP ANSELMO or something with Dan Linker I do not care what band but one of those two should be onbroad :beerwink:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:

I've never listened to them. Anyone want to recommend an album?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Entombed AD would be Fukking Amazing :shred:

+1 :shred:
    Hail to the Swedes
    Hypocrisy, At The Gates, The Haunted, Bloodbath, Grave, Unleashed, Carnage, Dismember, MESHUGGAH
    Last edited by ironhorse on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Leprechaun
    Oiler

by Leprechaun » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:23 am

Draconian, Scar Symmetry, Bolt Thrower, Asphix, Hail of Bullet, Pain and Opeth besides the already booked bands and i would be happy :bangers:
    70k 2014
    70k 2015
    70k 2016
    70k 2017
    Wacken since 1998
    Bang your Head since 1998
    Member of the Wacken Metal Battle Judges
  • AlixD
    Oiler

by AlixD » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:

I've never listened to them. Anyone want to recommend an album?

It would be insanely difficult for me to recommend any specific album as there´s not one single song by them that I don´t like. They´re all over youtube anyway, even live. It´s like when a friend of mine who owns a record label and imports CDs once said to me about another band l love: Summoning, he said that everyone who never listened to Summoning before listens to just one song and then buy ALL the albums without caring to listen to the rest. For me Throes of Dawn fits in the same category.
  • Arcticjan
    Wiper

by Arcticjan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 am

Well my wishlist is not complete, and it is not realistic :oops: .
    Anyway, some of my wishes ; sabaton (of course) and the north of swedens answer to rammstein: raubtier :shred: .
    Other amazing swedish bands I would love to be aboard: Avatar, mustasch, amon amarth
    Other bands : Skindred (should be great at Jamaica ;-) ), FFDP (my favourite), children of bodom, sister of sin, jinjer, kreator, devin townsend, paul di'anno (his guitarists where amazing..), steel panter (for fun ), entombed, halloween, killswitch e, trivium, within temp, nightwish, amaranthe, kvelertak, jorn, volbeat.....

And of course those 31 bands already booked :-) :viking:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:15 am

it's time
    It's time
    IT'S VADER TIME!!!
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 am

Arcticjan wrote:Well my wishlist is not complete, and it is not realistic :oops: .
    Anyway, some of my wishes ; sabaton (of course) and the north of swedens answer to rammstein: raubtier :shred: .
    Other amazing swedish bands I would love to be aboard: Avatar, mustasch, amon amarth
    Other bands : Skindred (should be great at Jamaica ;-) ), FFDP (my favourite), children of bodom, sister of sin, jinjer, kreator, devin townsend, paul di'anno (his guitarists where amazing..), steel panter (for fun ), entombed, halloween, killswitch e, trivium, within temp, nightwish, amaranthe, kvelertak, jorn, volbeat.....

And of course those 31 bands already booked :-) :viking:

Welcome to the forum, and sorry to tell you that Sabaton are ruled out as they will be touring by that time.
    Wishlist:

• Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:44 pm

I joined this forum just to throw in my wish list.

Hell
    My Dying Bride
    At the gates
    Behexen
    Moonspell
    Samael
    Tiamat (reunion)
    Satan
    St. Vitus (or) The Obsessed
    Tankard (I know they are touring)
    finntroll
    If I had to choose one band that I really would love to see, that would be Hell. I don't think they've played the states yet, and it probably won't happen for quite sometime.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Nocturnalbunny wrote:I joined this forum just to throw in my wish list.

Hell
    My Dying Bride
    At the gates
    Behexen
    Moonspell
    Samael
    Tiamat (reunion)
    Satan
    St. Vitus (or) The Obsessed
    Tankard (I know they are touring)
    finntroll
    If I had to choose one band that I really would love to see, that would be Hell. I don't think they've played the states yet, and it probably won't happen for quite sometime.

Hell would be cool, I've seen them 4 or 5 times and although I'm not a huge fan of their music, their performances are great. At The Gates seems a more than likely confirmation this year, whereas Finntroll played last year so they're out.
    Wishlist:

• God
    Wiper

by God » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Warbeast, Ghost, Goatwhore, Anthrax, Deicide, MachineHead, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy, Kittie, Gojira, Drowning Pool, Warbringer, Body Count, Allegaeon, Animals as Leaders, Wizards of Gore, GWAR, Texas Hippie Coalition
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:49 pm

For me? I like the melodic power / symphonic stuff the most.

New Bands:

Accept
    Amaranthe
    Arch Enemy
    Armored Saint
    Avantasia
    Cain's Offering
    Demons & Wizards (although Jon apparently does not want to cruise again after 70k 2011)
    Devin Townsend Project
    Domain
    Edenbridge (a big one for me)
    Enchant
    Ex Libris
    Fates Warning
    Galloglass (if they are still around)
    The Gentle Storm
    Heavenly
    Hypocrisy
    Iron Savior
    Jag Panzer (now reunited)
    Labyrinth
    Lost Horizon (it's been a decade - find a new singer already)
    Masterplan
    Andre Matos
    Myrath
    Narnia (now reunited)
    Nocturnal Rites
    Opeth
    Primal Fear
    Queensryche (the real one, not the Geoff Tate solo act)
    Rhapsody (either one)
    Running Wild
    Savatage (now reunited!!!)
    Serenity
    Seven Kingdoms
    Shadow
    Sirenia
    The Sirens
    Skyclad
    Stream Of Passion
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Tarot
    Ten
    Threshold
    Twisted Sister
    Unisonic
    Visions of Atlantis
    Within Temptation

I also would be very happy with the following repeats:

Alestorm
    Angra
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Cynic
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death To All
    Delain
    Doro
    Edguy
    Epica
    Freedom Call
    Gamma Ray
    Grave Digger
    Hammerfall
    Helloween
    Iced Earth
    In Flames
    Kamelot
    Leaves' Eyes
    Nightwish
    Orphaned Land
    Rage
    Riot V
    Sabaton
    Saxon
    Soilwork
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius
    Symphony X
    Testament
    Therion
    Virgin Steele
    Xandria

And my impossible dream: a Sentenced reunion... (Less Miika Tenkula - RIP)
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    2020#8113
    2024#9483
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:19 pm

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:For me? I like the melodic power / symphonic stuff the most.

You have an amazing wishlist my friend - right down to your impossible dream.

With 23 bands to go, this is my dream remaining 23 of cruise-virgins:

Circus Maximus
    Pathfinder - looking forward to what they produce with the new singer
    Amaranthe - such a great guilty pleasure, and I think they would be fun to hang out with
    Battlelore
    Tarot - can never have too much Marco!
    Thaurorod - would be fun live
    Civil War - if we cannot have Sabaton, this would do nicely
    Avantasia - a man can dream, can't he?
    Powerwolf - recording in january so probably a pipe-dream
    Van Canto - will be seeing them in Australia in 2015, but would be fun on boat
    Neopera - simply amazing band
    Heavatar - Van Canto with instruments! :P
    Unisonic - I need to see Kiske live at least once in my life!
    Ten - the new album Albion is amazing. I love these guys
    Pythia - their new album is incredible
    Within Temptation - will probably never tour Australia, so how about boat?
    Dark Moor - another band that deserves a spot
    Diabulus in Musica - Argia is a great album
    Rhapsody (preferably Of Fire) - more Fabio!
    Sleeping Romance - great little female-fronted band from Italy
    Believer - come on, how about some Xstian thrasssssshhhhhhh?
    Magnum - something for the old rockers (and another piece of the Avantasia puzzle!)
    Twilight Force - we need something a la Gloryhammer, and these guys will do nicely

I've excluded repeats from the above, but repeats that are available (ie not Delain, Epica, Sabaton) that I'd love to return:
    Sonata Arctica, Tyr, Gotthard, Lacuna Coil, Unexpect, Edguy
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:This isn't my wish list ,it is my best guess at what is going to be the final 34 (36 actually total 62 bands )
    Arsis
    Candlemass
    Circle 2 Circle
    Crowbar
    Channel Zero
    Destruction
    Diamond Plate
    Dusk Massacre
    Ektomorf
    ETECC
    Exciter
    Gloryhammer
    Grave

Helstar
    Holy Grail
    Holy Moses
    Lizzy Borden
    In Flames
    Megora
    Nightmare
    Onslaught
    Paradise Lost
    Possessed
    Rage
    Raven
    Sinister
    3 Inches of Blood
    Tiamat
    Uriah Heep
    Unexpect
    Vital Remains
    Voivod
    Virgin Steel
    Witchburner
    Whiplash
    So far the kinda got Rage ,from my "at least I wouldn't mind wishlist "
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • MarcusTrotta
    Wiper

by MarcusTrotta » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm

That is my wishlist:

EVERGREY
    Savatage :shock:
    Circle II Circle
    Dream Evil
    Soilwork (Ok they played last year)
    Amon Amarth (impossible, uk tour)
    Astral Doors
    HEAT
    Sentenced (RIP)
    Virgin Steele