11%
    Uncertain
    23%

Total votes: 133
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

Re: 2015 - In or Out?

by Inquisitor » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm on the fence as well, mostly it comes down to PTO for me.

As for my own personal "review" this year. Not my favorite 70k line-up (still the maiden voyage), but easily the best time I had on a cruise.

As for the specific points that have been mentioned here, a few thoughts from my personal point of view.

1.) Costumes\Dress - Outside of dining areas, which should be pants, shoes, shirt required for hygienic reasons, I personally don't care what people wear. Would I have been less annoyed if people did it classier (Hector and Deborah) or less frequent? Sure, but who the hell am I to tell someone what they to, my personal tastes not withstanding.

2.) The "Culture of 70K" - I think after knowing each other and every becoming closer after, a lot of people are less concerned about putting up any type of pretense. In my opinion, it's a double edge sword. Where this year I had some really good personal conversations and enjoyed the fact that it's gotten progressively weirder. People now make excuses for others, "Oh he\she is just like that..." We all spend a good deal of money every year to be in this place, together, have fun and listen to music. That being said, I think the fact that security is mostly there for event "security" it comes down to 2 things, exercising some personal responsibility and telling someone when they're out of line when they're being a douche an not enabling the ass-hattery by ignoring it.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm in again, and hopefully I will be able to bring the wife and maybe even the kiddo in 2015.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Castroh wrote:I'm in again, and hopefully I will be able to bring the wife and maybe even the kiddo in 2015.

i want to bring mine AGAIN* as well, ive seen the new ship has lots of kid friendly activities :) :pound:
      WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

70K 2013 , 70K 2014,70K 2015
    MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 pm

rflores wrote:
    Castroh wrote:I'm in again, and hopefully I will be able to bring the wife and maybe even the kiddo in 2015.

i want to bring mine AGAIN* as well, ive seen the new ship has lots of kid friendly activities :) :pound:

In a perfect world, Statswife and I would bring Statsson and Statsdaughter and Statsinlaws. So the Statsinlaws enjoyed the boat with the Statskids while we enjoyed the shows.

But *sigh* that would take a shitload of money :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    rflores wrote:

In a perfect world, Statswife and I would bring Statsson and Statsdaughter and Statsinlaws. So the Statsinlaws enjoyed the boat with the Statskids while we enjoyed the shows.

if you plann it out within a 10 month period its actually not that much.. i only had to pay nanni to come along so i can enjoy the shows i wanted to see... and it worked out perfectly :mrgreen:
      WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 pm

rflores wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    rflores wrote:

if you plann it out within a 10 month period its actually not that much.. i only had to pay nanni to come along so i can enjoy the shows i wanted to see... and it worked out perfectly :mrgreen:

I think the main issue for Stasman is that flights from Australia are WAY too expensive.

That bein said... Have the Statsinlaws pitch in! :cool:
    Last edited by X-Thor on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 pm

yea flights are most expensive in this case :bitch:
      WISHLIST:

MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Inquisitor wrote:I'm on the fence as well, mostly it comes down to PTO for me.

As for my own personal "review" this year. Not my favorite 70k line-up (still the maiden voyage), but easily the best time I had on a cruise.

As for the specific points that have been mentioned here, a few thoughts from my personal point of view.

1.) Costumes\Dress - Outside of dining areas, which should be pants, shoes, shirt required for hygienic reasons, I personally don't care what people wear. Would I have been less annoyed if people did it classier (Hector and Deborah) or less frequent? Sure, but who the hell am I to tell someone what they to, my personal tastes not withstanding.

2.) The "Culture of 70K" - I think after knowing each other and every becoming closer after, a lot of people are less concerned about putting up any type of pretense. In my opinion, it's a double edge sword. Where this year I had some really good personal conversations and enjoyed the fact that it's gotten progressively weirder. People now make excuses for others, "Oh he\she is just like that..." We all spend a good deal of money every year to be in this place, together, have fun and listen to music. That being said, I think the fact that security is mostly there for event "security" it comes down to 2 things, exercising some personal responsibility and telling someone when they're out of line when they're being a douche an not enabling the ass-hattery by ignoring it.

Well said
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • EastCostChick
    Oiler

by EastCostChick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 pm

I am definitely in! 2014 was my first time on 70k & the post cruise depression is hitting me pretty hard now. I had fucking great time and saw a bunch of awesome bands. I am looking forward to seeing my cruise family again next year on the bigger boat! :3drunks:
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:18 am

Oh yeah, absolutely. And hope a lot of you are too; nicest bunch of people, who happen to love violent music :cool:
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    humppa78
    Oiler

by humppa78 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm

In,perhaps some jaloviina on board.
    Bolt Thrower- Illdisposed
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 am

I am in.

70000 2012
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Samhain wrote:IN.

I'm not even going to try to kid myself this year. I'm in, I'm always in… and I will likely always be in.

I know that the lineup is going to be killer next year and I can't miss the maiden voyage of 70K on the Liberty of the Seas. I would never forgive myself.

See you in 2015!

THIS. Before the cruise I was certain that 2014 would be my last one in a while, but hell, even though the line up was not completely to my liking, for me this was the best cruise ever. So yeah, I will do all I can to be there in 2015 again!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 am

We need to be in since we missed out this year... :viking:
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • jimboaby
    Wiper

by jimboaby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:47 pm

2014 was my 2nd 70k tons and will probably be my last. As much as I love the music, a lot of the people on this year's cruise just seemed like idiots. I've no problem with people drinking but it's just turned into a race to see who can drink the most and be a complete asshole. Can't really blame the organiser's as they can only sell it to who wants to buy the tickets but the atmosphere was very poor this year compared to 2012. Far too many attention seekers and yes the sluts. And I judge the sluts on the fact they tried it on with me, and every other guy in the merch line, not just because of what they were wearing. Interesting I think not...The handwash at the food places wasn't for the norovirus it was for the STD's they were trying there best to spread round the ship :lol: Other moans, I was barged to the ground by people 'pitting' even though I was stood well to the side away from it. And it wasn't an accident either. By all means, go in the pit with like minded people but have a bit of f***ing respect for people that just want to enjoy the music. The only person that helped me up was a member of security as well who came out from behind the barriers at front as everyone else just decided to stand and laugh. I've seen a good few comments saying the security were heavy handed but I think they did a fantastic job in the face of idiots that were trying to crowd surf and get over the barrier when there was barely any crowd and ended up just crushing those in front. Anyway rant over, 70k tons started as an amazing concept and experience but for me has been spoiled now by the increasing number of jackasses it seems to attract. ;)
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

In.

I'm a "try everything once" kind of person, and I tried the cruise the first time and loved it. I'm looking forward to the new ships up & downs, more bands and new atmosphere.

Hotel has been booked & vacation days are approved. I await band announcements to see before I actually throw money in but if the first three are decent.. Trust in Andy I will.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • hiphopsucks
    Wiper

by hiphopsucks » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 am

jimboaby wrote:2014 was my 2nd 70k tons and will probably be my last. As much as I love the music, a lot of the people on this year's cruise just seemed like idiots. I've no problem with people drinking but it's just turned into a race to see who can drink the most and be a complete asshole. Can't really blame the organiser's as they can only sell it to who wants to buy the tickets but the atmosphere was very poor this year compared to 2012. Far too many attention seekers and yes the sluts. And I judge the sluts on the fact they tried it on with me, and every other guy in the merch line, not just because of what they were wearing. Interesting I think not...The handwash at the food places wasn't for the norovirus it was for the STD's they were trying there best to spread round the ship :lol: Other moans, I was barged to the ground by people 'pitting' even though I was stood well to the side away from it. And it wasn't an accident either. By all means, go in the pit with like minded people but have a bit of f***ing respect for people that just want to enjoy the music. The only person that helped me up was a member of security as well who came out from behind the barriers at front as everyone else just decided to stand and laugh. I've seen a good few comments saying the security were heavy handed but I think they did a fantastic job in the face of idiots that were trying to crowd surf and get over the barrier when there was barely any crowd and ended up just crushing those in front. Anyway rant over, 70k tons started as an amazing concept and experience but for me has been spoiled now by the increasing number of jackasses it seems to attract. ;)

It sounds like the right cruise for you is Disney.
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am

hiphopsucks wrote:
    jimboaby wrote:2014 was my 2nd 70k tons and will probably be my last. As much as I love the music, a lot of the people on this year's cruise just seemed like idiots. I've no problem with people drinking but it's just turned into a race to see who can drink the most and be a complete asshole. Can't really blame the organiser's as they can only sell it to who wants to buy the tickets but the atmosphere was very poor this year compared to 2012. Far too many attention seekers and yes the sluts. And I judge the sluts on the fact they tried it on with me, and every other guy in the merch line, not just because of what they were wearing. Interesting I think not...The handwash at the food places wasn't for the norovirus it was for the STD's they were trying there best to spread round the ship :lol: Other moans, I was barged to the ground by people 'pitting' even though I was stood well to the side away from it. And it wasn't an accident either. By all means, go in the pit with like minded people but have a bit of f***ing respect for people that just want to enjoy the music. The only person that helped me up was a member of security as well who came out from behind the barriers at front as everyone else just decided to stand and laugh. I've seen a good few comments saying the security were heavy handed but I think they did a fantastic job in the face of idiots that were trying to crowd surf and get over the barrier when there was barely any crowd and ended up just crushing those in front. Anyway rant over, 70k tons started as an amazing concept and experience but for me has been spoiled now by the increasing number of jackasses it seems to attract. ;)

It sounds like the right cruise for you is Disney.

He might have a point.

The more popular this cruise gets the more you'll get those "scene" kids jumping on board because their parents can afford to send them and they're the ones that ruin the enjoyment for everyone else. I've been on the first two and I'm planning to go on this next one, and I'm praying I don't bump into these idiots who have no respect for people who want to enjoy the music and the show but would rather karate kick everyone like a complete douche.

I remember singing along with a japanese girl who knew very little english but we both sang along to blind guardian and we loved it, and we both understood each others love for the same bands music. That's when you know you're in a real metal crowd, not when you have idiots trying to hurt people.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Updated to "IN" but here we go...soon!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Dragor
    Oiler

by Dragor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm

in, already pre booked.
    see you all onboard
    RhapsodyOfFire-Skiltron-VisionDivine-LucaTurilli'sRhapsody-DarkMoor-Pathfinder-DamnationAngels-Derdian-Alestorm-BlindGuardian-Dalriada-DemonsAndWizards-DieApokalyptischenReiter-DivinityCompromised-DreamTheater-Elvenking-Haggard-Hammerfall-Heaven's.cry-Ignis.fatuu-Kamelot-Rage(LinguaMortis)-Manowar-Masterplan-Metasoll-NotaProfana-Pellek
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Officially in. And bringing a first timer!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Guess I'm in .... booked for 2015 :shock: :lol: :givebeer:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:27 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:Guess I'm in .... booked for 2015 :shock: :lol: :givebeer:

I guess that means I am in :shred: :viking: :bangers: :deathhorns: :headbanger: :beerbang: :smoking: :shred:
    with that, one from my wish list all ready :dreams: :shred: :deathmetal:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 am

IN!!!!

Booked, paid in full, cabin 9553!!!!!!! Can't wait!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Damn you fuckers.

In. 6256. Only because it has a balcony, not because of you lot, or the music, or the beer, or the fun, or the laughs or....

:pound:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn you fuckers.

In. 6256. Only because it has a balcony, not because of you lot, or the music, or the beer, or the fun, or the laughs or....

:pound:

Yay Jaimie! :D We're in as well, deck 6 also! Really looking forward to a new boat, it looks awesome!
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:40 am

Deck 6 as well. One 5th timer, one 4th timer and two 3rd timers in the cabin.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 am

Deck 2 right next to the elevators/stairs. Perfect.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 am

We're in cabin 6669 :twisted: :death:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

Daenerys wrote:We're in cabin 6669 :twisted: :death:

I'm in 2636

2x6x3x6 = 216 = 6x6x6

:twisted:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:18 am

Daenerys wrote:We're in cabin 6669 :twisted: :death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNTXttldhY

:deathhorns:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 am

I'm balls-deep in this cruise.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 am

Wuhu, I'm in :D Cabin 2588.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 am

6(3)66!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Cabin booked! We will bring 9 new 70 000 tons of metalheads in 2015 :)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Emma wrote:Cabin booked! We will bring 9 new 70 000 tons of metalheads in 2015 :)

Nice! So far I'm bringing 2 with me.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I am bringing only one n00b. No credit for me, cause she's in my room.

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm

viathyn wrote:I am bringing only one n00b. No credit for me, cause she's in my room.

ELLY'S COMING!!!!!!!!
    I'm excite.

It sucks that that credit thing only works for people who are first timers and are booking their own cabin. That doesn't really happen much for us.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I am bringing only one n00b. No credit for me, cause she's in my room.

ELLY'S COMING!!!!!!!!
    I'm excite.

It sucks that that credit thing only works for people who are first timers and are booking their own cabin. That doesn't really happen much for us.

Unfortunately, she's not coming! Elly is going to Holy Ship (Same deal as 70K, except with EDM).

My Cabin is Veterans Andy, Matt, and now n00b Maisyn!

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:19 pm

viathyn wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

ELLY'S COMING!!!!!!!!
    I'm excite.

Unfortunately, she's not coming! Elly is going to Holy Ship (Same deal as 70K, except with EDM).

My Cabin is Veterans Andy, Matt, and now n00b Maisyn!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh
    Maisyn is exciting too!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival