Post Reply 385 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2015?
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2015?

by Speedy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:52 am

Delain and Battle Beast ate supporting Sabaton, so they're out :cry:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:57 am

Hammerfall are out
    announced shows in Germany and Switzerland then
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020 / 2024
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Sad Panda :(

Epica, Mayan, Dragonforce, Battle Beast, Sabaton, Delain, Hammerfall. That is 7 guaranteed two-setters for me ruled out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 pm

:cheers:
    cowboy71 wrote:Sad Panda :(

Epica, Mayan, Dragonforce, Battle Beast, Sabaton, Delain, Hammerfall. That is 7 guaranteed two-setters for me ruled out.

Ditto!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 am

But... But you're still coming, aren't you? :cry:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Got a little excited about Lake of Tears ,made a wish list and bam couple knock-outs already.Feeling better about waiting until late Oct. to make my decision ,mainly because I am there for the bands.Paying someboby 2 and 1/2 times what a normal cruise would cost just doesn't make sense after going three years in a row.I don't think line-up will come anywhere close to 2012.And think a lot of the bands I enjoyed a one and done ,thinking if these ruled out bands grow ,see quite a few people dropping out also.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Well for Statswife its all about the experience so she is keen regardless, for Statsman though I would REALLY like a few more from my wishlist (see my signature). A bit too much red (ruled out) compared to yellow (confirmed) at the moment for my liking!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Well for Statswife its all about the experience so she is keen regardless, for Statsman though I would REALLY like a few more from my wishlist (see my signature). A bit too much red (ruled out) compared to yellow (confirmed) at the moment for my liking!!!

I hope Statswife convinces you to come!

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Or, you know, that more green bands are announced. :P

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:19 pm

I am very sad Sabaton will not be on the cruse, I was positive that they would be.. super lame :(

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

For those who fancy the "harder" bands - Morbid Angel can be ruled out. David Vincent has a longstanding commitment at NAMM and since the cruise is at the same time they can't. As a matter of fact ANY band or musician who you come across announcing that they will be at the NAMM trade show in 2015 can be ruled out.

This also means the infamous Punchy won't be on the boat to entertain us during karaoke.
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

What's the thought on Kamelot? I just noticed them in enterthevault's upcoming tours. From what I know, they were announced for 70k 2 (?) years ago, then the band said they weren't on, and an eternity later 70k updated the band roster and took them off...but then video footage was found of the guitarist saying how they were booked for 70k, which means Kamelot probably decided to spontaneously ask for more money.

Anyways, does anyone know if they have a chance at being on, or is there bad blood or something?
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 am

alex_canada wrote:What's the thought on Kamelot? I just noticed them in enterthevault's upcoming tours. From what I know, they were announced for 70k 2 (?) years ago, then the band said they weren't on, and an eternity later 70k updated the band roster and took them off...but then video footage was found of the guitarist saying how they were booked for 70k, which means Kamelot probably decided to spontaneously ask for more money.

Anyways, does anyone know if they have a chance at being on, or is there bad blood or something?

This happened last year, and for what I read from Youngblood I don't think they would be willing to be onbroad any time soon.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

alex_canada wrote:What's the thought on Kamelot? I just noticed them in enterthevault's upcoming tours. From what I know, they were announced for 70k 2 (?) years ago, then the band said they weren't on, and an eternity later 70k updated the band roster and took them off...but then video footage was found of the guitarist saying how they were booked for 70k, which means Kamelot probably decided to spontaneously ask for more money.

Here is the interview I believe will clear things up a bit ,go to this page , http://www.metalcovenant.com/pages/index.htm search interviews Thomas Younglood Kamelot 1-Oct. 2013- ,doubt that they would be booked after being so honest about what happened.Heard some of the bands had a close experience last year.Bands had a verbal agreement to do cruise months before they where announced and then couldn't get UMC to nail down any details.Some bands booked their own travel on blind faith even.The manager for DTA had to come close to announcing on their own to get a chance for their fans to get on the boat.Don't know about the video you are referring do ,but that could have been from the 2012 cruise,didn't see any videos from any band about 2014.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

I don't want Kamelot onbroad again. The whole mess from last time was a little silly, and I've found them to be very unapproachable and standoffish in person on multiple occasions.

In short, I feel like they are buttholes. This is my word of the day.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:40 pm

viathyn wrote:I don't want Kamelot onbroad again. The whole mess from last time was a little silly, and I've found them to be very unapproachable and standoffish in person on multiple occasions.

Had the (mis)fortune of sitting at a table next to Thomas, Sean and Casey in one of the eating areas on the 2012 cruise.

Just eavesdropping, as you do - Thomas came across as an absolute DICK. Sean and Casey really really nice guys though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I don't want Kamelot onbroad again. The whole mess from last time was a little silly, and I've found them to be very unapproachable and standoffish in person on multiple occasions.

Had the (mis)fortune of sitting at a table next to Thomas, Sean and Casey in one of the eating areas on the 2012 cruise.

Just eavesdropping, as you do - Thomas came across as an absolute DICK. Sean and Casey really really nice guys though.

I'm 100% OK with Kamelot not being on the cruise ever again. There are better, weenier bands.

--
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 pm

I know a lot of people want Wintersun but they seem to be a band that is on the verge of imploding soon.I doubt they could even afford to do this cruise unless UMC paid them a lot.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:38 am

deathmetalpat wrote:I know a lot of people want Wintersun but they seem to be a band that is on the verge of imploding soon.I doubt they could even afford to do this cruise unless UMC paid them a lot.

Jari's whimsical requirements for making music will end up destroying the band indeed.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:59 pm

I agree - I think we can rule Wintersun out UNLESS Andy likes them and REALLY wants them on broad.

I don't think Jari's rant in itself precludes them from being on broad, but reading between the lines I do not think Wintersun would do the cruise unless there was money in it for them.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:31 am

cowboy71 wrote:I agree - I think we can rule Wintersun out UNLESS Andy likes them and REALLY wants them on broad.

I don't think Jari's rant in itself precludes them from being on broad, but reading between the lines I do not think Wintersun would do the cruise unless there was money in it for them.

Maybe this kind of vacation is just what Jari needs to relieve some of his stress.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Well, they have been offered every year.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:Well, they have been offered every year.
    This is the important point here.
    Jari has expressed interest in the cruise idea but has stated his reasoning for saying no is due to the mixing process of Time 1, and now Time 2.

It would be totally great to see them, but I'm not holding my breath any more.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 pm

I doubt that Krokus are on board as they are doing the Monsters Of Rock cruise in April. Not sure they would do two cruises in 3 months :cry:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

We all know it, but Chimaira are out
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:49 am

Trouble

Sabbat
    Morgana Lefay
    Sanctuary
    Bolt Thrower
    Anthrax
    Orchid :shred:
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:58 am

Capt.Howdy wrote:Trouble

Sabbat
    Morgana Lefay
    Sanctuary
    Bolt Thrower
    Anthrax

Why do you think can these bands be ruled out? At least for Morgana Lefay I haven't seen any other dates for this time.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:14 am

Dundee wrote:
    Capt.Howdy wrote:Trouble

Sabbat
    Morgana Lefay
    Sanctuary
    Bolt Thrower
    Anthrax

Why do you think can these bands be ruled out? At least for Morgana Lefay I haven't seen any other dates for this time.

Anthrax are on Moterboat ?
    That does not rule them out but Limets the chances
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:52 pm

We can probably rule out Metal Church since they jumped the gun on announcing themselves. Thanks Brave Words...you assholes! :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Added Havok to the ruled-out list.

A cruiser spoke to them and they said they would decline if asked, as they will be concentrating on their next album.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 pm

MARDUK and INQUISITION are touring Australia in January. Last date is Sunday 18th of January.

Does not in any way rule them out of 70k as a flight to the US on the 19th of January arrives on the 19th of January. But it must make them a touch unlikely.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:29 am

Well, Falconer can be ruled out forever.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Stained Class wrote:Well, Falconer can be ruled out forever.

hey, they are still around for another year ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 pm

last_candle wrote:

Looks like they're playing ProgPower next year.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 pm

acidbasement wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

Looks like they're playing ProgPower next year.

It's their last show at prog power. I'm sure they're under contract not to play any other festivals.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:21 am

Stained Class wrote:It's their last show at prog power. I'm sure they're under contract not to play any other festivals.

In the band's statement, they mentioned that they will play a few festivals in 2015, not just ProgPower. PP will be the last one. That at least leaves the upcoming cruise as a possibility.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 am

Never really got into Falconer but it would be really cool to see one of their last sets. If they got added, that would be pretty cool.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:It's their last show at prog power. I'm sure they're under contract not to play any other festivals.

In the band's statement, they mentioned that they will play a few festivals in 2015, not just ProgPower. PP will be the last one. That at least leaves the upcoming cruise as a possibility.

Oh, I never read the statement. Ok yeah maybe they are a good possibility then!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Oh, I never read the statement. Ok yeah maybe they are a good possibility then!

it wasn't until right know that I realised people might have thought they'd only play Prog Power
    there will be a few other shows before that final one
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Yeah, they said they've been in contact with "other festivals", so I actually think Falconer is more likely than not.

Or it's just wishful thinking.

Either way. Favorite band. Would probably explode in sexual ecstasy if they got announced for 70K. Even though I haven't booked yet ;-)
Post Reply 385 posts