Post Reply 385 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2015?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2015?

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Guessing we can rule out Accept since they just parted ways with their drummer and guitarist.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Dammit ! Accept have been on my wish list for the entire existence of 70K
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Whoa Dallas we're neck to neck post total wise :belly:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Whoa Dallas we're neck to neck post total wise :belly:

Indeed we are! Quite interesting - joined less than a month apart, over 7,000 posts between us and less than 20 posts separating us!

But yes, unfortunate timing, the Accept news :( Thought they would be a real chance to be on the lineup before this news broke :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Whoa Dallas we're neck to neck post total wise :belly:

Indeed we are! Quite interesting - joined less than a month apart, over 7,000 posts between us and less than 20 posts separating us!

But yes, unfortunate timing, the Accept news :( Thought they would be a real chance to be on the lineup before this news broke :(

yeah not looking good for an announcement band as they haven't announced replacement members, but they have put up 2015 tour dates ? maybe Panzer (Herman's new band will get a spot) but I'm not crazy about the vocals the music is still cool :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:47 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Guessing we can rule out Accept since they just parted ways with their drummer and guitarist.

I have ruled out Accept because they are in my wish list.In the three years I went on the cruise only one year (2012) did UMC add any band I cared about after Christmas.It was Candlemass and if Pentagram had not cancelled,that would not have happened either.My Wishlist is trashed! (And I know it ) :cry:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:54 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Guessing we can rule out Accept since they just parted ways with their drummer and guitarist.

I have ruled out Accept because they are in my wish list.In the three years I went on the cruise only one year (2012) did UMC add any band I cared about after Christmas.It was Candlemass and if Pentagram had not cancelled,that would not have happened either.My Wishlist is trashed! (And I know it ) :cry:

Damn! I was hoping for Eluveitie to return but it sounds like that is unlikely now given your track record! :P :cry:

Conversely, I'm still kinda hopeful. Post-xmas bands that I have been EXTREMELY happy with, if not necessarily explicitly wishlist bands:
    2011 - Circle II Circle
    2012 - Orphaned Land, Edguy
    2013 - Holy Grail
    2014 - Haggard, Gloryhammer, Freedom Call, Atrocity
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:44 pm

I am trying to remain positive, but it i damned hard since most of us will be in fucking FLORIDA in 3 weeks time and there are still 24 bands to be announced. :(
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 pm

I am sure bands that I can check out a set will be added ,just not my favorites.Of the band's you listed as post X-mas adds Haggard and Gloryhammer where decent.Just not the top level of my taste.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:32 am

Bölzer has shows in Russia during the cruise.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:17 am

Omg Dallas and memnoch are tied in post total :metalguy: no bolzer ? Blahhhhh
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 am

Statsman seems to have been posting way more than me lately. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:18 pm

Memnoch wrote:Statsman seems to have been posting way more than me lately. :lol:

What can I say? Lots of stats!!

Look at that - even again! :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:01 am

If someone were considering the chance, i think the Jamming With Waters In International Waters Poll rules out the bands available to vote.
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:53 am

Mr.Kito wrote:If someone were considering the chance, i think the Jamming With Waters In International Waters Poll rules out the bands available to vote.

Haha! Good point!!

No Maiden, Priest, Sabbath/Ozzy, Metallica, Megadeth or The Knack?

That's it!! I'm cancelling! :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:32 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:No Maiden, Priest, Sabbath/Ozzy, Metallica, Megadeth or The Knack?

That's it!! I'm cancelling! :P

well we may get James Rivera's Sabbath Judas Sabbath yet for the boat, seeing they're doing the pre-party ........ just my guess. there have been a couple rumors he would be on broad in one shape or another :cheers: :beerhorns:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:50 am

I think we can all bet on the fact that he will be on the boat!^^ :beerbang:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 am

DragonLordJones wrote:well we may get James Rivera's Sabbath Judas Sabbath yet for the boat, seeing they're doing the pre-party ........ just my guess. there have been a couple rumors he would be on broad in one shape or another :cheers: :beerhorns:

I'm hoping for Helstar or one of his other original material projects as I think the covers project wouldn't be the best use of a lineup slot. That said, I'm super stoked for SJS at the Boat Bash!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:44 pm

While it doesn't necessarily rule out these artists, the fact that they are taking part in the NAMM allstar jam on the night of the 21st would surely make them less than likely to appear on 70k:

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=14233

Other than Circle II Circle I cannot see any individuals that are actively in any other bands that would be on 70k anyway.

Although I see Courtney Cox of the Iron Maidens is there - so either she is catching the red-eye to Florida or she won't be one of the pool girls this year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    greekbastard
    Wiper

by greekbastard » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Bolzer is too heavy for this boat...

Memnoch wrote:Bölzer has shows in Russia during the cruise.
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Any word on Children of Bodom?

Their US tour was canceled because whoever they were with decided to quit and work on recording. The whole US tour was just dumped.

They were supposed to play near me in October I think.

Their website has a few dates for the end of December and then nothing until summer.
    Cabin 8489, M
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Jefe wrote:Any word on Children of Bodom?

Their US tour was canceled because whoever they were with decided to quit and work on recording. The whole US tour was just dumped.

They were supposed to play near me in October I think.

Their website has a few dates for the end of December and then nothing until summer.

Definitely nothing ruling them out at this stage.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Definitely nothing ruling them out at this stage.

:shred:

Awesome. I was worried. I didn't see their name pop up at all in the entire thread. Thought maybe I missed something obvious.

Thanks for clarifying, friend.
    Cabin 8489, M
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:47 pm

HammerFall is oot too.
    Playing shows in Germany and Switzerland that week.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:HammerFall is oot too.

Knew aboot that one months ago.

But thanks for playing Jaimie - we realise you're a bit slow in Canada ;) :lol: :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:25 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:HammerFall is oot too.

Knew aboot that one months ago.

But thanks for playing Jaimie - we realise you're a bit slow in Canada ;) :lol: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEW5mh7iAI
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 am

Courtney and the Iron Maidens can be 100% ruled out.

Playing a NAMM show on the 23rd of January.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:09 am

Ne Obliviscaris. Hate to say it but I think they are unlikely.

They are playing a gig in Bangalore India on January 30th.

It would be almost 24 hours of flying to get from Fort Lauderdale to Bangalore - they could get there in plenty of time (morning of the 28th) but damn they would be wrecked.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:52 am

Tony Harnell has left TNT.........again.
    I know they were probably not on the radar, but they're still Norwegian power metal, and may have appealed to some.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:17 am

cowboy71 wrote:Ne Obliviscaris. Hate to say it but I think they are unlikely.

They are playing a gig in Bangalore India on January 30th.

It would be almost 24 hours of flying to get from Fort Lauderdale to Bangalore - they could get there in plenty of time (morning of the 28th) but damn they would be wrecked.

ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Anaal Nathrakh and Leng Tch'e have a gig in the Netherlands during the cruise. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Exciter. Said their first gig of 2015 with be in Japan in February.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Exciter. Said their first gig of 2015 with be in Japan in February.
    So the "exciting news" was not an Exciter clue (probably not a clue at all).
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Allegaeon can also be ruled out as they will be at NAMM.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:Allegaeon can also be ruled out as they will be at NAMM.

Noooooooo!!! :cry:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:53 am

cowboy71 wrote:Allegaeon can also be ruled out as they will be at NAMM.

Next year the NAMM show will present the same problem as this year.NAMM listed as 21 January-25 same as cruise.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:40 am

https://www.facebook.com/Mardukofficial ... permPage=1

Marduk are out, Gonna be in Japan. :(
    For The Horde!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Mardukofficial/photos/a.281183515240897.87840.232689096757006/1059941297365111/?type=1&permPage=1

Marduk was ruled out already in November I think. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:52 am

Memnoch wrote:
    ANTIKRISS wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Mardukofficial/photos/a.281183515240897.87840.232689096757006/1059941297365111/?type=1&permPage=1

Marduk was ruled out already in November I think. :beerwink:

Fuck .... :P
    For The Horde!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Rolling Stones and Aerosmith are out. Show during the cruise.
    Lol :mrgreen:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
Post Reply 385 posts