Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Interview with the Skipper
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

Interview with the Skipper

by Digimortal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi guys and gals!

It's been a while since I have been here, but let me assure you, I am back and will find time to roam there forums as I have done since the first two cruises.
    Anyway, for anyone who is not on facebook or has not seen this yet, during the last cruise I had the chance to talk to the Skipper. You can read about it here:
    http://metal-exposure.com/?page_id=12935

Be sure to accept cookies, they are part of the dark side ;-)

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them for you!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Interview with the Skipper

by taketheday » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks for our skipper's interview, it's very interesting. But I still don't understand why he gave our cruise date between 22 and 26 January 2015 with the Liberty when that ship will have another cruise at the same time. That confuse me a little bit to be honest. Well, wait and see!

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 am

taketheday wrote:Thanks for our skipper's interview, it's very interesting. But I still don't understand why he gave our cruise date between 22 and 26 January 2015 with the Liberty when that ship will have another cruise at the same time. That confuse me a little bit to be honest. Well, wait and see!

That's normal. Happened with the Majesty this round too and people panicked but don't worry, they know what they're doing ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 am

Maybe they will mix in "normal" passengers with us metalheads. That should be fun haha
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:46 am

Good info. Interesting to read about working on reunion shows. Ahem... Theatre of Tragedy. ;)
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:17 am

Enjoyed this !
    Can not wait till this all gets started again
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 am

As much as I bitched last year im actually glad he sort of addressed his absence and reassured us if hes out of commission again stuff will still be taken care of. Still stoked about the new dates and that will most likely be the reason we go again next year. Dont change it back to Monday-Friday :P
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Since everything went waaaaaaaaaaay better than my greatest expectations in 2014.. now i trust 100% in Andy.. and 2015 is gonna rock!!

I'll have to find new sources of money to book asap to next year! I'll be accepting donations (that may be redeemed back in beer... just saying :pound: _
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm

That was the best interview I've heard with Andy yet.

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1