Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: Number 7 For 70000TONS OF METAL 2015

by Ecliptica » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 am

Talked it over with girlfriend and best friend, going to wait until way later to book -- just like this past year.

Equilibrium is total wishlist for me though; the other announcements are good, but not over-the-top-must-book-this-exact-minute. I'll probably book in December/January again and see you all onbroad. It always works out :-)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 am

No announcements today, for it is written:

On the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then Andy blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:27 am

Wrong! Equilibrium.

Great add in my book. The only downside is the reliance on backing tracks, but I love all their stuff. I saw them live once 4 or 5 years ago and it was fun. Thanks Andy!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:06 am

Already an amazing lineup!!!! Thank you Andy!!!! Equilibrium was also on my wishlist/bucket list.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:32 am

Hi everybody, I'll be joining you for the first time in 2015. Looking forward to it. I'm alex_canada's brother in-law. You may call me iain, or whatever.

Lineup is looking tight so far! I'm especially excited about BG and Equilibrium.
    motherfucker announce some bands #FORTHWITH and let us book
    MLH
    Crewman

by MLH » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 am

Woah BG and Threshold already? Too bad its not gonna happen for me next year when the bands seem way more interesting already.
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: We Will Balance The Line Up

by Digimortal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Blind Guardian has not posted on their website that they are doing 70k btw :P
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm

acidbasement wrote:Hi everybody, I'll be joining you for the first time in 2015. Looking forward to it. I'm alex_canada's brother in-law. You may call me iain, or whatever.

Lineup is looking tight so far! I'm especially excited about BG and Equilibrium.

Hi Whatever. I'm a big fan of your wishlist bands.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

9 Out Of 60 And Counting…

by Andy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Please welcome THERION onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! 9 down, 51 to go…

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 9 Out Of 60 And Counting…

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:28 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Yeah that one hurts the most of all the announcements so far :cry:

Basically what this means is pretty much, if we don't go on 2015 then we probably won't go until at least 2017 now!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:44 pm

"Equilibrium on 70k" is the best 6am Saturday text I've ever received.
    And I found a spot in a cabin :D

SEE YOU IN 2015!!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I am happy with this announcement. 7 out of 9 are currently from my wishlist. Granted it is a long list, but still, I'm doing pretty well. Now Andy, keep working off my list. I'd like Bolt Thrower next please!
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Wow! Brian, that is cool! I guess you are going? ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:05 pm

I would say "yes, we already booked," but want Andy to keep working off my list. So I will say "possibly" for now. ;)
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Sgt. B wrote:I would say "yes, we already booked," but want Andy to keep working off my list. So I will say "possibly" for now. ;)

HAHAHAHA!! I was thinking that when I noticed your signature earlier actually!

7 out of 9 off your wishlist :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

We need Iced Earth... and then, you know... Blind Guardian is already going to be there... dreams... :wank:

well, I had the same dreams in 2011 :cry:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm already sold on this cruise.

The line up even before it hit 10 has already sold me, this is going to be insane!!
    Equilibrium!! Holy crap!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Andy try and book Toranaga ... an over-looked band from the late 80's early 90's . looks like they have reformed and would be an awesome add. They should of been more back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID9H1zFG8E from first album '88 I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA5s9wy3bAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eegv_48jIj8from god's gift second album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTciO6TxkQ newer song latest album 2013 i think :cheers: :beerhorns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOg150UgFS0show from 1990 :givebeer:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 am

0.5/9. Not bad. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:19 am

In Extremo just posted on Facebook that they'll be onbroad.
    In Extremo wrote:In january we will join the "70.000 tons of metal cruise" in miami. Its the second time that we are on board of the metal cruise. Confirmed bands who will be playing: Annihilator, Blind Guardian, Arch Enemy, Chimaira. Get your ticket soon if you wanne be part of the cruise - the last cruises were quickly sold out! You can get further information and tickets here:
    http://70000tons.com/
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 am

10/60 bands and no wishlist bands I've never seen before.

GOOD.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:40 am

In Extremo would take me to a total of 0.5/10. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Andy try and book Toranaga ... an over-looked band from the late 80's early 90's . looks like they have reformed and would be an awesome add. They should of been more back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID9H1zFG8E from first album '88 I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA5s9wy3bAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eegv_48jIj8from god's gift second album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTciO6TxkQ newer song latest album 2013 i think :cheers: :beerhorns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOg150UgFS0show from 1990 :givebeer:

TORANAGE REUNITED!?!? WHOAH! That's more obscure than Poltergeist. I never thought Toranaga would be a possiblity. Yeah, I'd be all for them.

Anyway, pretty stoked that Therion will be with us this year. My old lady has never seen them, so this is a big treat for us. This lineup is looking solid so far.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:46 am

I agree Jason. 8/9 for me
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 am

WOW this lineup thus far has been pretty awesome. I do need some Butt metal on broad though so I don't have conflicts f the bands I do want to see!!!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 am

I can't help but think about the cruise. It seems ridiculous to book at this time, but that's just me.

Heathen is a great announcement.

60 bands presents an interesting opportunity. I'm hoping that 60 bands allows for some occult/psychedelic/hard rock bands to give a change of pace. So with that in mind, I'm hoping for something like 20 power, 20 thrash/death, 5-10 occult/psychedelic/hard rock, and the rest being black, prog, shred and "pure shit" (metalcore, etc.) However, I'm betting the "pure shit" category is over-represented. :twisted:

When it comes to occult/psychedelic/hard rock, I'm thinking of stuff like Electric Wizard, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Royal Thunder, Orchid, Devil, Kadavar, Orange Goblin, Ancient VVisdom, Solstafir (repeat from Barge), Mount Salem, Grand Magus, Jex Thoth, Saviours, The Sword, Texas Hippie Coalition, Sasquatch, the revivification of Selim Lemouchi...

Other bands that could make me book would be Legion of the Damned, Allegaeon, Byzantine, Sylosis, Lay Down Rotten, Psycroptic, Revocation, Torchbearer, Dew-Scented, Divinity, One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, Susperia, Obscura, and strange as it may sound Crimson Glory.

Repeats I'd love to see - Venom (though I think some 2012 fans fucked up this possibility), Onslaught, Hackneyed, HateSphere (won't happen since they played the last one).

Off to see Jake E Lee's Red Dragon Cartel. :beerbang:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

I like Therion, but that's still not enough to fall into the blind booking trap again ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Therion's a good one but need some more non-repeat wishlisters :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:Therion's a good one but need some more non-repeat wishlisters :beerwink:

With 60 bands I imagine we'll have at least 20-25 repeats... I agree though, time for some new blood!

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Therion's a good one but need some more non-repeat wishlisters :beerwink:

With 60 bands I imagine we'll have at least 20-25 repeats... I agree though, time for some new blood!

No doubt. Definitely expecting a bunch of repeats, especially with 5 cruises' worth of lineups to pick from but certainly new blood would be great as well. :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • metalbart13
    Wiper

by metalbart13 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 pm

10 actually, in extremo just announced their presence on their facebook page!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Speedy wrote:In Extremo just posted on Facebook that they'll be onbroad.
    In Extremo wrote:In january we will join the "70.000 tons of metal cruise" in miami. Its the second time that we are on board of the metal cruise. Confirmed bands who will be playing: Annihilator, Blind Guardian, Arch Enemy, Chimaira. Get your ticket soon if you wanne be part of the cruise - the last cruises were quickly sold out! You can get further information and tickets here:
    http://70000tons.com/

Another one from my wishlist!! WOOOOOOOO!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

A ceiling cat peeks around the corner...
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:57 pm

WallieWallie wrote:A ceiling cat peeks around the corner...

I was wondering when you would come out of hiding. I need my Hansi stalking partner back!!! :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:A ceiling cat peeks around the corner...

I was wondering when you would come out of hiding. I need my Hansi stalking partner back!!! :lol:

Yeah about f'ing time.

Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

For Your Advantage..

by Andy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Please welcome XENTRIX on board 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! 10 down, 50 to go...

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: For Your Advantage..

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Andy wrote:Please welcome XENTRIX on board 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! 10 down, 50 to go...

Alright Andy... This is awesome!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Cool announcement! Also, happy that Bill is happy! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Andy wrote:Please welcome XENTRIX on board 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! 10 down, 50 to go...

RIP Harold Ramis
Post Reply 3601 posts