Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Are You Ready For The Apocalypse?

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:21 pm

I must be tripping because I thought they played a 70K past ? Guess not. Good announcement though. :D

14/16 for me thus far..
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Graveworm please. Thanks.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:57 pm

X-Thor wrote:Never seen Apocalyptica live, and always wanted to... Holy shit, this lineup is already amazing, and we're still don't know 2/3 of it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

So, Andy, I need time to sleep, eat and hang out with friends. Please start booking bands that Ville likes. :lol: :lol:

Same here! I am excited to see them! :boobs:

Yes, Andy please book some girlie bands for Ville and Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy so Gnoff will be there. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:09 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'm not loosing sleep about not going yet in regards to the bands that are booked, so if this keeps up I'll be fine musically not going.
    Be crying my little girlie eyes out to miss out the friendship though.

With the exception of a small handful of acts each year, this was me the past couple sailings and Barge. Don't worry Gnoff, if indeed you don't make it, there will be many more sailings with lots of familiar faces for many years to come :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:32 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'm not loosing sleep about not going yet in regards to the bands that are booked, so if this keeps up I'll be fine musically not going.
    Be crying my little girlie eyes out to miss out the friendship though.

With the exception of a small handful of acts each year, this was me the past couple sailings and Barge. Don't worry Gnoff, if indeed you don't make it, there will be many more sailings with lots of familiar faces for many years to come :headbanger:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!! :shred:
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Nice announcement! We booked. Apocalyptica is a band I've been wanting to see for a while so thanks for that one, Andy. Pretty decent lineup so far.

So the next announcement Andy can make is you & Kate will be onbroad :lol:

Hah, hopefully something better than that!

I'm happy about Apocalyptica. I've seen them twice and really enjoyed it :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:36 pm

HELL YEAHHH!!!!!!

Another group of musicians I've always wanted to watch live.
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Yes so excited about this one too!! :D :3drunks:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:38 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:OMG!!!

I just got a newsletter from UMC!!!

Me too.Infact i think it's the only one i've ever received from them of the 4 years or so i've been subscribed to it :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:20 pm

No announcements in OVER two days???

THE GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT DROUGHT HAS BEGUN!!! :twisted: :evil: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:No announcements in OVER two days???

THE GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT DROUGHT HAS BEGUN!!! :twisted: :evil: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

If announcements kept coming at this pace, the whole lineup would be announced by the middle of May, and there would be nothing to bitch about for the rest of the year. What fun would that be??? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:08 pm

meshuggah wrote: and there would be nothing to bitch about for the rest of the year.

That sounds like a challenge
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:26 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:OMG!!!

I just got a newsletter from UMC!!!

I got one too! Never expected that :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:24 am

meshuggah wrote:

If announcements kept coming at this pace, the whole lineup would be announced by the middle of May, and there would be nothing to bitch about for the rest of the year. What fun would that be??? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

There's ALWAYS something to bitch about!
    For example... if we did have the entire lineup by May (or, anytime before January), then we can bitch about running orders!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:

There's ALWAYS something to bitch about!
    For example... if we did have the entire lineup by May (or, anytime before January), then we can bitch about running orders!

and if the running order are presented we can bitch about them because there will band playing exactly at the same time as a different band you want to see.
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:04 pm

I haven't lost hope that King Diamond will be on-board...
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 pm

REVOLUCIÓN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm

FYI, I think the new Arch Enemy (War Eternal) song is awesome!!! New Epica song is awesome too!!!
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 am

vikingbitch wrote:Image

andy book these bands and marlo will be abroad faster then kevin going after a stroopwafel!

• ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:02 am

First time I saw Apocalyptica back in 2005, it was just AWESOME. They had no vocals, and it was perfect!! But when I saw them in 2008, they had a signer, and it sucked. I'm gonna see them at Heavy Mtl this summer, and maybe on the cruise. They still have the vocals? Or they dropped it?

I don't really follow this band.
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:11 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:First time I saw Apocalyptica back in 2005, it was just AWESOME. They had no vocals, and it was perfect!! But when I saw them in 2008, they had a signer, and it sucked. I'm gonna see them at Heavy Mtl this summer, and maybe on the cruise. They still have the vocals? Or they dropped it?

When I saw them 2011 and 2012 they had a singer but he only did 2 songs throughout the set.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:14 am

Stained Class wrote:
    ANTIKRISS wrote:First time I saw Apocalyptica back in 2005, it was just AWESOME. They had no vocals, and it was perfect!! But when I saw them in 2008, they had a signer, and it sucked. I'm gonna see them at Heavy Mtl this summer, and maybe on the cruise. They still have the vocals? Or they dropped it?

When I saw them 2011 and 2012 they had a singer but he only did 2 songs throughout the set.

That's some good news!!
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:31 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

That's some good news!!

Yeah, I wouldn't be too happy at all if they had a singer do an entire set.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:05 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:First time I saw Apocalyptica back in 2005, it was just AWESOME. They had no vocals, and it was perfect!! But when I saw them in 2008, they had a signer, and it sucked.

Exactly my thoughts. Their original music before all the singing is amazing. Whoever got into their heads and told them they need a singer in every song needs to be punched.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 am

Razor Ramon wrote:
    ANTIKRISS wrote:First time I saw Apocalyptica back in 2005, it was just AWESOME. They had no vocals, and it was perfect!! But when I saw them in 2008, they had a signer, and it sucked.

Exactly my thoughts. Their original music before all the singing is amazing. Whoever got into their heads and told them they need a singer in every song needs to be punched.

That's where i differ from opinion.
    Because they are not really my cup of tea i thought once or twice during their performance:
    A voice would be Welcome here

• biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 am

I hate this bands name but this morning I finally youtubed them and HOLY WOW, I really have to stop judging bands with names I don't like. This rocks. Thank you Andy!

And please book the bands Marlo wants I promise if you do she wont strangle you again :lol: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

They had a (horrible) guest singer do a couple of songs during their Worlds Collide and 7th Symphony tours.
    Since Wagner Reloaded, they've been touring with an orchestra - no singer. I really hope they're back to the all instrumental formula!
    However, I'm pretty sure they'll have some singers on board join them for songs with vocals.
    I wouldn't mind AT ALL if Gojira were there and Joe would sing Bring them to Light! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaoIF1mGvXA
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 pm

I'd definitely prefer an all-instrumental set from them. Also, they should throw something together with Therion just for us :mrgreen:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:37 pm

I've seen Apocalyptica 4 or 5 times. I first saw them in 1999 at the Dynamo Open Air. It was all instrumental & they were mainly performing the Metallica covers. I think they played right before the real Metallica took the stage.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:45 pm

I wanna see them do their Faith No More cover which fucking blew me away when the 2nd album came out
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:30 am

oooooooooh yes therion apoc, duo would cause some serious naughtyness in the pants region
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 am

I sense a new announcement on the weekend. 300 days and all.
    Clouded, is the future....ok that was lame. haha

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 am

I knew it!! Not a single damn announcement since I booked!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:43 am

Cardest wrote:I sense a new announcement on the weekend. 300 days and all.
    Clouded, is the future....ok that was lame. haha

:boobs:

Nah, 300 days is... wait for it... too soon!

too soon?
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 pm

I honestly don't even mind if they don't announce any more bands for a while. I'm already happy with the line up and I'm worried there will be too many bands I like that I'll go insane just trying to plan it all out.

I can't complain that much about having such a dilemma though.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Max_Rockwell wrote:I honestly don't even mind if they don't announce any more bands for a while. I'm already happy with the line up and I'm worried there will be too many bands I like that I'll go insane just trying to plan it all out.

I can't complain that much about having such a dilemma though.

If the drought comes, you shall be known as the Doomsayer.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

300 Days To Departure!

by Andy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:15 pm

In exactly 300 days you will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, sailing with 60 Metal Bands and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to Jamaica!

Do you have your ticket booked yet? Don’t miss your chance… book NOW!

http://70000tons.com/booking/

300 Days to 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, Round 5 of The Original! The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 300 Days To Departure!

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:26 pm

300 Days? Never heard of that band :P
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: 300 Days To Departure!

by Razor Ramon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:58 pm

70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
Post Reply 3600 posts