Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Filth Hounds of the Caribbean

by Andy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

Time to bring the Heavy Artillery by welcoming NWOBHM legends TANK on broad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise

Dundee
    Crewman

Re: Filth Hounds of the Caribbean

by Dundee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 am

Hm...not sure what to think of Tank. They were great in the 80ies with Algy on Vocals. Similar to Motörhead. But now they're much more melodic. So I hope they do at least one old school set on board.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

WTF has become of us? :cry: :cry: :cry:

As for Tank, the name rings a bell but some research will be required after work :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

As for Tank, the name rings a bell but some research will be required after work :shred:

Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.

It does not. And I blame Kevin for the Facebook pilgrimage :evil:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Only 8 of 22 that I am interested in but I like the versatility
    38 more to go
    I can not wait to sea you all again :mrgreen: :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Another one on the don't care pile.

Hopefully someday one comes off my list..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.

I like it without him around here
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I like it without him around here

THIS. :)

Also - unfamiliar with TANK, but their current vocalist (I think its a temporary situation) is ZP the former lead singer of Dragonforce.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:51 pm

I miss Kevin's presence here

As well as that of about 40 or 50 others who almost never visit

Oh, and I'm really enjoying both Lake of Tears and Tank. Not bands I'd go way out of my way to see but definitely different from much of what I've encountered before so a big plus on the metal diversity front. Nice work Andy!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Oh and, btw, Andy....

Nice announcement? Yes

Timely? Absolutely!

But, still....

Andy wrote:Time to bring the Heavy Artillery ...

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Barend Courbois is bassist for both Tank and Blind Guardian. Listening to Tank now...never heard of them before...catchy as hell. I'll try to catch a set depending on who is playing against them (gonna be lots of conflicts this time). In any case, they're on my radar now...thanks Andy.
  • Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Tank is a cool old band,

Listen to The War Drags Ever On; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRHN7URkCIc

The original singer/bassist split from the two guitarist and both continue as Tank. I assume it's the Tucker/Evens band?
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:27 pm

[quote="ShoreSlayer"]2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

I don't write often but I do read a lot! You're right, this forum is not what it used to be. I'll try to be more active, we have to make this forum alive again!!!
    :headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 am

Metalwrath wrote:Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!

Fingers crossed that they will be.

I know that I'm in a minority, but I actually like ZP's singing.
    Last edited by ExtraneouS on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am

Metalwrath wrote:Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they are.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:48 am

Yeah it really is too bad that this forum has dissolved a bunch, but it's kind of expected; every forum I've ever seen eventually degrades to a bunch of in-jokes, cliques, arguing, circle-jerking etc. The original posters all leave, and the new posters may be reluctant to jump in.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 am

I'll make a bigger effort to have a more constructive and active presence again, but that won't make up for most of the veterans who have run for the hills!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

I fucking love Tank and freaked out when they were announced. This one is perfect for me! :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Not that I was ever a big poster but I do not visit much anymore.
    I am guilty. :smash:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Anyone else notice the subtle background change on the 70k page?
    Germany v Argentina flag and the soccer ball?

I'm an Aussie but I think Germany will win this cup!

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I wish both teams luck.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:46 am

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery pissed picked a germay holland final before kick off
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

I'm definitely guilty of not visiting the forum more often. I guess I got fed up with arguments. I almost don't visit the facebook group either. :?

But I'll try to come more often and bring a more positive vibe here. This forum helped me to meet a lot of amazing, awesome people, so I do owe it to continue this for the new members (look at me, all veteran and shit :cool: :cool: )
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

It would be nice if more people came back :headbanger:

This place has settled down a lot - I guess because its quieter!! But there seems to be less of a dickhead element around here now than there is on the Facebook groups!!!!!

'sfunny - lotta people leave because of the bitchiness, negativity and dickhead element....

...and suddenly there is a lot less bitchiness, negativity and dickhead element!

Makes you think, don't it :lol: :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:It would be nice if more people came back :headbanger:

This place has settled down a lot - I guess because its quieter!! But there seems to be less of a dickhead element around here now than there is on the Facebook groups!!!!!

'sfunny - lotta people leave because of the bitchiness, negativity and dickhead element....

...and suddenly there is a lot less bitchiness, negativity and dickhead element!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:It would be nice if more people came back :headbanger:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 am

I feel like my ears are burning. :twisted:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Wow, umm... all I meant to say was that it surprised me that an actual announcement seemed to go virtually un-noticed here whereas, years ago, each one would be followed by dozens of reactions/responses and conversation. I think this forum actually did a great job of avoiding drama and only saw one or two legitimately hate-worthy trolls ever show up and spew actual garbage. 99% of the banter was educational, creative, hilarious, fun and well-intended most days and only mildly fun-pokingly cheeky on others. I can't even think of a name of anyone I can say I wish wouldn't come back and chat up a storm like they used to. Ah well, they say ya can never go home again. Sad but true.

Time for another announcement there Skippy!! Let's get Onslaught and Artillery to show up as a way of celebrating their triumphant North American tour eh? Whatd'ya say? :shred: :shred: :shred:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:57 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Time for another announcement there Skippy!! Let's get Onslaught and Artillery to show up as a way of celebrating their triumphant North American tour eh? Whatd'ya say? :shred: :shred: :shred:

More war related band names to troll us all before Sabaton! :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 pm

He already trolled me on Artillery by using their name in the Tank announcement so he owes me :lol:

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

PRIMAL FEAR Before The Big Game?

by Andy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Check out the newest episode of 70000TONS.tv! We speak with one of our Survivors at Hellfest Open Air and PRIMAL FEAR have an announcement that I am sure will put a smile on your face, no matter who wins the World Cup on Sunday.

• meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: PRIMAL FEAR Before The Big Game?

by meshuggah » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Another good announcement! I've only seen Primal Fear once, and they were awesome...70000 Tons 2015 is going to be a logistical nightmare! No way to see all of these bands! :cry: :cry: It's a good problem to have. :heavydrink:
    Last edited by meshuggah on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm

didn't know Craig would show up :cheers:

and people said PF would neeeever ever happen :D
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Looking forward to some Primal Fear! Great add!! :bangers:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Not a fan, really, but I'd catch a set if no conflicts since I like everything but the vocals, and the vocals aren't intolerable to me
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:31 pm

last_candle wrote:didn't know Craig would show up :cheers:

Speaking of forum members we don't see much around here any more. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Great add!!! :shred:

Great to see Craig on 70K.tv too! Well represented :headbanger:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:didn't know Craig would show up :cheers:

Speaking of forum members we don't see much around here any more. :lol:

I got a cat ;)

no, I didn't - getting an ipad is probably part of the reason for not being that activ on the forum; I rarely use my laptop anymore and read more articles instead of surfing around here...
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
Post Reply 3600 posts