Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: New VENOM Album World Premiere Onbroad!

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 pm

carlynjason wrote:2014 was our first cruise this will be our second & many more in the future. We had a blast! Getting to know new bands & our new Metal family \m/ from the other side of the world. Coming from Australia we have no hesitation booking early, we just want to surround ourselves with Awesome people & METAL! Looking forward to catching up with the family.
    :3drunks:

We need More of This and less :bitch:
    We all know it will be great!!!!!!!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:43 am

Dimma wrote:If they were already booked his overseas clientele would be all over it. Heck! We have this discussion every fucking year! It's barely about the bands anymore. UMC have turned it into a 'catch up with friends cruise'.

We all know that bands are not announced the minute they get booked. It happens in every festival. Even Andy said he was already working on 2016 and 2017 editions (which you can believe or not).

I'm quite sure that most of the remaining 28 bands are already confirmed, yet not announced for stupid reasons only Andy Dick knows. And about "it's barely about the bands" I completely disagree. I don't find the latest lineups worst than the first ones.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:39 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    carlynjason wrote:2014 was our first cruise this will be our second & many more in the future. We had a blast! Getting to know new bands & our new Metal family \m/ from the other side of the world. Coming from Australia we have no hesitation booking early, we just want to surround ourselves with Awesome people & METAL! Looking forward to catching up with the family.
    :3drunks:

We need More of This and less :bitch:
    We all know it will be great!!!!!!!!!

i like the way you (both) think :bangers:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:37 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:What if "THE CROWN" were announced. :shock: :shock:

I wouldbe so fucking stoked if The Crown where announced. They are #1 on my wish list.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:18 am

slayergeek wrote:

I wouldbe so fucking stoked if The Crown where announced. They are #1 on my wish list.

Me three! That would make this mostly "meh" line up much much better.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:55 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Dimma wrote:If they were already booked his overseas clientele would be all over it. Heck! We have this discussion every fucking year! It's barely about the bands anymore. UMC have turned it into a 'catch up with friends cruise'.

We all know that bands are not announced the minute they get booked. It happens in every festival. Even Andy said he was already working on 2016 and 2017 editions (which you can believe or not).

I'm quite sure that most of the remaining 28 bands are already confirmed, yet not announced for stupid reasons only Andy Dick knows. And about "it's barely about the bands" I completely disagree. I don't find the latest lineups worst than the first ones.

Really? Coz every fucking post on their facebook page this year has been NOT ABOUT BANDS. ;)
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:24 am

Dimma wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

Really? Coz every fucking post on their facebook page this year has been NOT ABOUT BANDS. ;)

We know we're gonna get Pretty Maids, and most likely Sonata Arctica, the same way we knew we would get Venom weeks before he announced them. We also know for sure we'll get a band from Hamburg which will probably be Gamma Ray. YES, I'm quite sure most of the remaining 28 bands are already confirmed and signed. The reason for not announcing them is far beyond me. You don't really think last year he managed to SIGN 20 bands (some of them really good and coming from places such as Israel) the last month, do you?
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:41 am

Announcing half your line-up a fucking week out from the cruise means he's really not interested in new clientele.

Well that's my take anyway. Enjoy the boat, i'm taking next year off, see you in 2016. :viking:
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:33 am

I heard at EMM that At the Gates will be playing on the boat as well as a couple of others. None of my favourites, but at least not some nobodies. AtG has been heavily rumoured for a couple of months now, so that can hardly be called a big surprise.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am

Memnoch wrote:I heard at EMM that At the Gates will be playing on the boat as well as a couple of others. None of my favourites, but at least not some nobodies. AtG has been heavily rumoured for a couple of months now, so that can hardly be called a big surprise.

I'll take AtG :3 there's been rumours about The Sirens and Amaranthe, right Memnoch? That would make a fair few happy.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:00 pm

What are the rumors ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:25 pm

My prediction: no announcements till xmas eve, and then one announcement per day until the day before we sail. That would be 28 days for 28 band announcements.

If I'm right, Razor Ramon has to apply sunscreen to my back.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I heard at EMM that At the Gates will be playing on the boat as well as a couple of others. None of my favourites, but at least not some nobodies.

I'll take AtG :3 there's been rumours about The Sirens and Amaranthe, right Memnoch? That would make a fair few happy.

I do think both Amaranthe and The Sirens will end up on the boat, and it'd make me one happy wookiee. Sadly, neither were among the rumours I heard.
    Wishlist:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Memnoch wrote:Sadly, neither were among the rumours I heard.
    So, which was the rumors ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 pm

The Crown would fucking rule. I only seen them once before with Tomas Lindberg singing back in 2003.

acidbasement wrote:My prediction: no announcements till xmas eve, and then one announcement per day until the day before we sail. That would be 28 days for 28 band announcements.
    If I'm right, Razor Ramon has to apply sunscreen to my back.

Can't wait dude! Hope you don't mind my erection.

As far as rumored bands, At The Gates would be cool, and I couldn't give a single shred of a fuck about Pretty Maids, Sonata Arctica, Gamma Ray, or Amaranthe. If The Sirens get added my attitude will change, I always need more Anneke in my life.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Can't wait dude! Hope you don't mind my erection.

Sounds good. Erections are metal.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Memnoch wrote:I do think both Amaranthe and The Sirens will end up on the boat, and it'd make me one happy wookiee. Sadly, neither were among the rumours I heard.

I also think that At the Gates, Amaranthe and The Sirens will be onbroad. And I would also bet that something else from Anneke might end up onbroad.
    Wishlist:

FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Memnoch wrote:I heard at EMM that At the Gates will be playing on the boat as well as a couple of others. None of my favourites, but at least not some nobodies. AtG has been heavily rumoured for a couple of months now, so that can hardly be called a big surprise.
    Come on you told too much :heavydrink:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

FUTURE WORLD and off to Sweden...

by Andy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Our Scouts in Denmark ended up crossing the Øresund Bridge and headed north on the Swedish side, but not without some pretty Danish girls in tow. Please welcome PRETTY MAIDS onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015! As a special treat they will play their 1987 hit album FUTURE WORLD in it’s entirety for one of their two shows on board 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: FUTURE WORLD and off to Sweden...

by Ecliptica » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Hmm. . .I like that album.

Maybe a little closer to booking. Leaning more towards 'no' than yes at this point, but maybe. . .
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 pm

So the next most likely announcement is a Swedish band, well there's plenty of those to go around!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:14 pm

And the streak continues.. :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:And the streak continues.. :headbanger:

Don't jinx it! :lol:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:26 pm

I guess you don't owe me that back rub, razor.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Not a fan of the band but keep the announcements coming, dont stop now!
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Teaser clue confirmed ,next At The Gates!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:26 pm

hopefully I can catch the Future World set
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 pm

bodomdragon wrote:We know we're gonna get Pretty Maids

They might as well had announced Sonata Arctica and Gamma Ray as you mentioned them along.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Missed them the first time they played. Will make an effort to see them this time.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:18 pm

repeats repeats saw them last time on 70K and at wacken 2 times
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The DESTRUCTION of Jamaica!

by Andy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Our German Scouting Party went all the way to the South of the country, only to find it in total DESTRUCTION. On 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise you will witness the legendary Teutonic Thrash Metal Trio bring total DESTRUCTION to the Caribbean. Once on the way to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and once again on the way back! All these Scouting Parties, but where did the Holy Ship end up?

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: The DESTRUCTION of Jamaica!

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am

Meh.

So, Holy Moses and At the Gates from the Barge are our next bands?
    Wishlist:
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:14 am

Im actully excited for Destruction! Havent seen them since 2011 here in my hometown despite their recent North America tours so Ill definitly catch a set! Hopefully Sodom can also get added, especilly with their new EP out!
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 am

Really happy about this one! I had to miss them on tour with Krisiun earlier this year.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 am

Very excited for this one as I've never seen them before. More Thrash Metal is always welcome!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:09 am

:beerwink:
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Really happy about this one! I had to miss them on tour with Krisiun earlier this year.

I missed that tour too, I was severly bummed out. I read a review they sounded their best yet. So seeing them next month on broad will be a must.
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:46 am

gundiesalvo wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:We know we're gonna get Pretty Maids

They might as well had announced Sonata Arctica and Gamma Ray as you mentioned them along.

Give it a few days :)
    Wishlist:

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:48 am

I'm quite happy about Pretty Maids although it was not exactly a big surprise. About Destruction - never really got into them, time to do some homework.
    Wishlist:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:24 am

Another 2 setter!!! Keep 'em comin' Andy!! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 3601 posts