Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

Re: More Global Representation

by Madkill » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:48 pm

The last five announcements must be amazing, or the 60-band concept won't live up to the hype. Speaking of hype, I've never understood people's fascination with Anvil, pre or post documentary.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Madkill wrote:The last five announcements must be amazing, or the 60-band concept won't live up to the hype. Speaking of hype, I've never understood people's fascination with Anvil, pre or post documentary.

Yeah I tend to agree.

While SLIGHTLY closer to the style of music I like, I have zero interest in them
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 pm

I expect ZERO "well known" bands from now on!!!

I am working my set list with bands announced months ago
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Anvil has history! For us older than 40 , they were part of growing up.

Btw, I don't like them but I may attend a set for history sake!!!!
    metal4ever
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Madkill wrote:The last five announcements must be amazing, or the 60-band concept won't live up to the hype. Speaking of hype, I've never understood people's fascination with Anvil, pre or post documentary.

Yeah I tend to agree.

While SLIGHTLY closer to the style of music I like, I have zero interest in them

Nothing to do with hype for me as far as Anvil is concerned. Been a fan since I first discovered them after graduating high school in '84 and have always thought Lips was not only a great riff writer but had a very unique voice (if certainly not pretty haha). Always wondered how they'd be live as he has to execute those vocals and leads and intricate riffs all at once vs. the studio luxury of performing individual tracks independently. I enjoyed the documentary a lot as it showed a personal depth to a band unlike any we normally see in band docs and since it was a band I'd long appreciated, it was extra interesting to me.

I'm surprised to hear you say they're even close to the styles you enjoy Dallas as I'd have pegged them as an instant 0 setter for you based on the bands you prefer. Not as familiar with your tastes Madkill but, if you're into thrashy speedy metal, with a sense of humour and a penchant for the perverted, I suggest you check these clowns out if no one else you prefer is performing at the same time. When I finally got to see them live, it was entertaining as all hell. Tight, loud, heavy, fun and incredibly memorable.

As an added bonus, I've LONG felt that it would kick major ass to see them and Annihilator on the same bill. 2 Canadian shredders that just can't seem to stop grinning while on stage. Call it the Canadian Metal Grade Eh Tour!!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:09 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:6 new bands...

So sorry man but this is becoming comical. You really need to try n' sell yer spot to an Anvil fan and just chalk this year up to bad timing.

I mean, I want everyone to be happy but I am quite enjoying the constant disappointment :lol: :twisted:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:17 pm

All right I've caught up on these new announcements, Anvil, Claim the Throne, Suborned, sign me up. No thanks on Gama Bomb, Monstrosity and Hate Colony, but I feel like 3/6 is pretty good. Up to 27 bands I'd catch a set of... might start getting tough from here.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Andy, if you need a band that should be easy to book... Why not Unleash The Archers... They'd easily win the Cripper Award, and I know they'd love to play
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:27 pm

I will listen to all styles - I guess I'm just a bit selective when I get outside my 'zone' (hard rock and power metal and girlie bands).

anvil though, just not a fan lyrically or musically.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:33 pm

WOW. Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Unless of course Anvil were only just booked recently.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Dimma wrote:WOW. Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Unless of course Anvil were only just booked recently.

Offered a suite and a shitload of money at the last minute would be my guess.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

7 Days To Departure!

by Andy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:36 pm

In exactly 7 days you and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World will be onbroad 70000tons OF METAL 2015, sailing with 60 Metal Bands on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to JAMAICA!

Do you have your cabin booked yet? Don't miss your chance... book NOW!

1 week to 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, Round 5 of The Original! The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:36 pm

well, for me the lineup was killer from the first batch of announcements, no idea how I am going to catch everyone I want to see once, let alone 2 sets for many... I anticipate a lot of wife-over -the-shoulder running between sets for me. (and if she misbehaves I'll just drag her by the ankle).

:cheers:

a solid lineup is still no excuse for stupid ass late-in-the-game announcements Andy...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 7 Days To Departure!

by SaraMarie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:44 pm

I hope he's not holding onto these for so long out of embarrassment. What a "meh" last few announcements. I have to research almost all of these bands just to know if they're good or not. I was pleasantly surprised with Jungle Rot and Masacre, but... Band with the DevilDriver shirt doesn't look too promising, and I don't give a fuck about Anvil. Hopefully the thrash bands will turn out better than expected.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:53 pm

7 days to decide what rip off prices to fork out for the on shore activities.

$61 for a bobsled ride? Yeah right....
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Not going to lie, I think I may try and catch a Claim The Throne set. I can dig it.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Ok...what the hell.
    http://www.rainforestadventure.com/tickets/?catID=124
    Tickets are sky high at this place.
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:17 pm

book now! coz making plans in advance for flights, visas and accommodation is for suckers.......
    Ric Flair
    Wiper

by Ric Flair » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:38 pm

ANVIL!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Cardest wrote:Ok...what the hell.
    http://www.rainforestadventure.com/tickets/?catID=124
    Tickets are sky high at this place.

Stay near the boat and try to find some cheap drinks with me. I can't afford any of that shit :cheers:
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm the only one that likes all these bands? Well more room for me, I don't complain much about bands I don't like I just don't watch them, I don't have much in this world but I do have 700000 tons of metal every year and I thank everyone for that even the skipper, I cherish every moment on this ship as it was my last , I have had 2 friends that wanted to be on this boat from the start and they are both gone, so I leave ya with this....
    ( not every flower can show love but a rose can . Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you fucking cruisers go, my metal family! Today, you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or screw farm animals, like Weenie bands, unicorns, black metal, death metal or thrash, you hang in there cupcakes, because your fucking special to me and so is this cruise and your my friends.. Look at you smiling at your screen, you crayon eating metal heads...... Soooooooooon
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:16 pm

That's pure poetry dude.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 pm

mindgrind wrote: I don't have much in this world but I do have 700000 tons of metal every year and I thank everyone for that even the skipper

:bangers: :deathhorns: :cheers:
    The one thing I look forward to ever year, seeing my Metal Brothers and Sisters :beerbang:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Dimma wrote:That's pure poetry dude.

PUREST!!! Thank you so much for that!!! :headbanger:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Andy wrote:

There are 15 countries here, ten of which have been covered.

So five more representing the unassigned flags, and five others to round out the bill?

England
    Sweden
    Israel
    Poland
    Belgium
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:15 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I hope he's not holding onto these for so long out of embarrassment. What a "meh" last few announcements. I have to research almost all of these bands just to know if they're good or not. I was pleasantly surprised with Jungle Rot and Masacre, but... Band with the DevilDriver shirt doesn't look too promising, and I don't give a fuck about Anvil. Hopefully the thrash bands will turn out better than expected.

Embarrassment? Meh?

Seriously Sara, no offense intended and excuse my shocked tone but... If you had to look up ALL of these then ya really need to broaden yer horizons and not criticize Andy for failing to satisfy your personal niche tastes.

Seriously, I hate the vocals of Jungle Rot, Monstrosity, Massacre, Claim the Throne, Enthroned, The Hate Colony and Thy Antichrist but I've heard of all but the last two and am happy for those who will enjoy them. Trust me. Andy's not embarrassed. This lineup is his best ever FOR MANY of us. No, not for all. I personally consider, myself super lucky. Not just because of this particular line up but also because of that of the last 2 years. I only regretted missing a very small handful of bands on those voyages. Had I missed THIS year, I'd be looking round for something that could support my svelt 190 lbs on the end of a short rope ;) It just turns out to be all in the timing and, unfortunately, this year isn't for everyone. But it's sure as shit for me and many others. I hope the rest of you can find a way to have a great time and that the next time you book it's after hearing enough announcements that fall within your wheelhouse that the rest will just be tasty, heavy metal gravy :beerwink:

• big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm happy with this. Two thrash and a death metal band. Was worried it'd be all folk and power metal.
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:20 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I hope he's not holding onto these for so long out of embarrassment. What a "meh" last few announcements. I have to research almost all of these bands just to know if they're good or not. I was pleasantly surprised with Jungle Rot and Masacre, but... Band with the DevilDriver shirt doesn't look too promising, and I don't give a fuck about Anvil. Hopefully the thrash bands will turn out better than expected.

Gamma Bomb is a great announcement for any thrasher. Nothing special but fun fast new school thrash.
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 pm

As many others I don't understand this strategy. However, for me the line up is great so far. The new announcements are not bad. ANVIL is always big fun. And nice to have a Swiss band with SUBORNED and finally also a band from Down Under. Still hoping for Airbourne even it's unlikely. And please, please, please bring RIOT on board.
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Andy wrote:

There are 15 countries here, ten of which have been covered.

So five more representing the unassigned flags, and five others to round out the bill?

England
    Sweden
    Israel
    Poland
    Belgium

England - Napalm Death, Tank
    Sweden - Arch Enemy, Lake of Tears, Therion
    Israel - Melechesh
    Poland - Behemoth
    Belgium - Enthroned
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 pm

EpidemicReign wrote:England - Napalm Death, Tank
    Israel - Melechesh
    Poland - Behemoth
    Belgium - Enthroned

We have ALSO already had Blind Guardian, Destruction, Equilibrium, In Extremo, Grave Digger, MSG, Primal Fear, Refuge from Germany.

I was referring to IN THE CONTEXT OF THESE "BANDS OF THE WORLD" ANNOUNCEMENTS.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Israel - Melechesh
    Poland - Behemoth
    Belgium - Enthroned

We have ALSO already had Blind Guardian, Destruction, Equilibrium, In Extremo, Grave Digger, MSG, Primal Fear, Refuge from Germany.

I totally get your line of thinking, but I'm pretty sure he just went back and added the previously announced bands' stickers when he made up the second graphic. Or whoever makes up graphics for him ;) I'd be really surprised if there were two Israeli bands onbroad.

Not that it couldn't happen.
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Hmmm - my bad. You could very well be right.

But if that is the case, it is strange that THE NETHERLANDS is not on the suitcase.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 am

cowboy71 wrote:Hmmm - my bad. You could very well be right.

But if that is the case, it is strange that THE NETHERLANDS is not on the suitcase.

Very true, I hadn't noticed that. Perhaps just a mistake... the skipper isn't perfect afterall :lol:
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 am

EpidemicReign wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Israel - Melechesh
    Poland - Behemoth
    Belgium - Enthroned

I totally get your line of thinking, but I'm pretty sure he just went back and added the previously announced bands' stickers when he made up the second graphic. Or whoever makes up graphics for him ;) I'd be really surprised if there were two Israeli bands onbroad.

Not that it couldn't happen.

If we're getting another Israeli band, I hope it's Arafel. With them onbroad, there's a chance of Helge singing a few songs with Equilibrium.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:07 am

well as things go am slightly disappointed in the line up this year, but generally i have about a 33% really wanna see which is more than enough to watch and some time spare time to have a look at something new, at the moment at about where i wanna be, but would still like a couple of OMG bands , the wife is very happy as she is into the heavier stuff so will probably not see much of each other this cruise.

end of the day is all about next year, will not book early again and hope for something, really wanna see some value before booking next year.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:11 am

EpidemicReign wrote:Image

THE HATE COLONY

Looks like Andy finally booked a true spiritual successor to Chimaira :lol:

THC is actually OK, at least by metalcore standards, unlike Chimaira which was bloody awful. Doubt I'll watch them though as my schedule is going to be very busy, and I've already seen them three times as opening act, twice for Tellus Requiem and once for The Black Dahlia Murder.

Pretty impressive that there's three bands from Trondheim and nearby this year :shock:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 am

Now we have a few Cripper Award candidates!!!!

Last 11 will be mostly power and girlie!!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 am

Speedy wrote:
    EpidemicReign wrote:Image

THE HATE COLONY

Looks like Andy finally booked a true spiritual successor to Chimaira :lol:

THC is actually OK, at least by metalcore standards, unlike Chimaira which was bloody awful. Doubt I'll watch them though as my schedule is going to be very busy, and I've already seen them three times as opening act, twice for Tellus Requiem and once for The Black Dahlia Murder.

I listened to a couple tracks and didn't hate them. Might listen some more before I leave for Florida. Hard to say with all these last-minute announcements that I'm not familiar with pouring in.
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 am

I have Boat envy now. Not the line-up though my taste is well catered for. Just THE BOAT!

Probably because with Soundwave sucking and nothing on the horizon for months, unlike other years.

I'm gonna go cry now. Stupid low Australian dollar.
Post Reply 3638 posts