• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread

by Andy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Stained Class
    Commander

Re: ...Are You Getting Excited Yet?

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes! What flag is tha? It's not quite Jamaica or Brazil. Someone look it up!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yes! What flag is tha? It's not quite Jamaica or Brazil. Someone look it up!

Looks like Jamaica to me. The flag is over an old logo (the blue and white part).
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Yeah I guess the black wouldn't show up against the website lol I'm dumb. Not at all surprised by Jamaica but definitely excited!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Royal Caribbean has a few ports in Jamaica: Falmouth, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. Liberty already sails to Falmouth and Ocho Rios. Of course, we aren't necessarily bound by Royal Caribbean ports (see: Cockburn Town) but at least gives us an idea of some options.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Jamaica would be awesome! Have not been there. Image
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:22 pm

New megathread!!!!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Never been there..... and now the waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :cry:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Liberty's Jan 22 is listed as a Cozumel stop ... god I hope that isn't right and they are able to change that
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 am

...And so it begins once again...

Already excited. Sign me up. :metalguy:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:19 am

Hell yeah I am ready. Jamaica would be awesome :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 am

Now the question of the day, is the Skipper indeed a massive troll? Not that I care, he has my money for next year as soon as things open... sucker for new ship, I am.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:53 am

Jamaica!!!!!!

I often see/hear rumours that we'll sail to there on a bigger boat.

Bringing METAL to the Jamaicans!!
    Was it Soulfly who had a song about Jamaica?
    Sepultura?

I'm already there!!

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 am

........although, St. Kitts Islands has the same colours on their flag too!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 am

I'm just preparing myself to deal with the disappointment when bands I like are added :(

Unless I win the lottery or I get a HUGE pay increase, no way I'll be going in 2015.

Most likely scenario is, save now so that we will definitely have enough to afford to go in 2016.

Gonna suck if I cannot go though - ship looks awesome, Jamaica would be awesome, and I'm certain there will be at least 6 'bucket list' bands of mine amongst the 60 that will be onbroad!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:04 am

For those of you who are utterly convinced Montego Bay is
    our destination!

http://www.cruiseshoreexcursionsjamaica.com/

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:05 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'm just preparing myself to deal with the disappointment when bands I like are added :(

Unless I win the lottery or I get a HUGE pay increase, no way I'll be going in 2015.

Most likely scenario is, save now so that we will definitely have enough to afford to go in 2016.

Gonna suck if I cannot go though - ship looks awesome, Jamaica would be awesome, and I'm certain there will be at least 6 'bucket list' bands of mine amongst the 60 that will be onbroad!

Dude, I hope somehow, you get to go again in 2015!!
    Sell some organs on eBay or something!

Become a Liberal politician in Oz and then you can go on tax payers money! haha

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'm just preparing myself to deal with the disappointment when bands I like are added :(

+1 :?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:19 am

Jamaica makes sense. Andy has mentioned that he wanted to go there, but while technically possible to get there with Majesty, we would get way too short shore time.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:29 am

I'm not really excited. For me the destination is not important, because the time is to short to discover the location. The most important thing for me are the bands and we will not book nearly blind again.

Even if the risk is to get no "cheaper" stateroom. Something like the last / this year I'm not doing again with. For me the money and the time is too precious.

:bitch:

If I wanna visit Jamaika, then I make vacation there. ;)
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 am

Don't care about the destination.Although i wouldn't exactly consider Jamaica the nicest or friendliest of places to go in the slighest bit.
    Announce some good bands so i have an excuse to book :P
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:14 am

Yeah mon!!!
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:45 am

For those wondering why the cruise is Thursday to Monday next year:
    That's when Liberty does four night cruises.
    She does a two week cycle with 5 night Mon-Sat, 5 night Sat-Thu, 4 night Thu-Mon.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 am

Speedy wrote:For those wondering why the cruise is Thursday to Monday next year:
    She does a two week cycle with 5 night Mon-Sat, 5 night Sat-Thu, 4 night Thu-Mon.

You are all knowing. Also, I am mega-super excited.
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 am

shit there is a part of me hoping it is a boring port, but if its Jamaica it may bump me over the top to go one more time even though i cannot really afford it
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 am

Samhain wrote:
    Speedy wrote:For those wondering why the cruise is Thursday to Monday next year:

You are all knowing.

Nah, I just spend way too much of my time digging up info. :oops:
    Samhain wrote:Also, I am mega-super excited.

Me too! :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

krissyg89
    Wiper

by krissyg89 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 pm

I can't wait to see what bands are coming!

I've never been on 70000 tons, but it looks awesome and I am hoping to make 2015 my first!
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian, Sabaton, Alestorm, Van Canto, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Kamelot, Stratovarius
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Excited? Yes as soon as the line up looks 70000 Tons better than this year.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Witch Bear for 2015!!

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm

god no. But a Brocas Helm reunion would be stellar. They played Ragnarok Metal Apocalypse in 2012 and were flat out AMAZING
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 pm

me am very excited to return for more fun funs on new boat.me am Also see they am have much bigger rock wall for dinner who am attempt to escape.victims am more delicious when they am try to climb away.who am this brown guitar bear you am show metalho?maybe he am eat stupid band that am try to wrestle bear once? me am definitely see brown guitar bear set 2 time.maybe am sound like opeth since he am use acoustic
    Deck 666
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Witch Bear wrote:me am very excited to return for more fun funs on new boat.me am Also see they am have much bigger rock wall for dinner who am attempt to escape.victims am more delicious when they am try to climb away.who am this brown guitar bear you am show metalho?maybe he am eat stupid band that am try to wrestle bear once? me am definitely see brown guitar bear set 2 time.maybe am sound like opeth since he am use acoustic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 pm

me am sense lack of excitement from tom bear.me am understand you am different type of bear but we am must have bear solidarity if you am no want foot eaten off.watching brocas helm with peg leg am just awkward
    Deck 666
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Okay... so Witch Bear wants Opeth and Brocas Helm onbroad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm

if mikael from opeth am no want to growl like bear any more then he am should get brown guitar bear to fill void.am sure it will be a hit.if it am not then me and brown guitar bear am maul first row in protest
    Deck 666
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 pm

:lol: the return of a legend
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Witch Bear am back! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:18 pm

HELL YES!!!!! JAMAICA!!!!!
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:55 am

I would rather do the 5 night Mon-Sat. With 60 bands would make more sense. Plus more time at port to do some exploring, or catch up on sleep.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Spence
    Oiler

by Spence » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:12 am

onenight wrote:

I would rather do the 5 night Mon-Sat. With 60 bands would make more sense. Plus more time at port to do some exploring, or catch up on sleep.

Agreed. Five nights would be so much better. Let's say there's an even 60 bands, at 2 sets a piece = 120 sets.

So that gives us between 20 and 30 sets a night, which is nuts by itself. I can only imagine the complaints I see of not being able to catch every band would be amplified next year if it's the same number of days, but more stages and way more bands.
Post Reply 3600 posts