Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Let's Resurrect A 70000TONS OF METAL Tradition!

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Another repeat, but at least they're a good band. Hoping for a Tales..., or better yet, a Magic&Mayhem set.

Oh, and I'm going to see if the ship is docked in Helsinki and make them leave. Enough with the Finnish shite! :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 am

Hell yes!!! Awesome announcement!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:04 am

When you leave from Finland take Turmion Kätilöt, Lost Society, Tarot and Stone with you.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 am

Memnoch wrote:Oh, and I'm going to see if the ship is docked in Helsinki and make them leave. Enough with the Finnish shite! :P

NO NO NO!
    As far as I'm concerned, the ship could continue to scout Finland for the next 4 months remaining! Haha!
    Ok, maybe we can include Scandinavia also. ;)
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:14 am

AmelieM wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Oh, and I'm going to see if the ship is docked in Helsinki and make them leave. Enough with the Finnish shite! :P

NO NO NO!
    As far as I'm concerned, the ship could continue to scout Finland for the next 4 months remaining! Haha!
    Ok, maybe we can include Scandinavia also. ;)

I would be more than ok with filling the remaining spots on the ship with Finnish bands :D
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:41 am

I think you need to summon a Teräsbetoni reunion before you leave Finland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7MfqA-sDE

Then it's a short hop to Estonia to pick up Metsatöll. :viking:
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 am

I'd be ok with Finnish bands like Lie in Ruins, Purtenance, Maveth, Corpsessed, Gorephilia and so on, but am not holding my breath on them being booked.
    Wishlist:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Welcome Back The POOL GIRLS For 70000TONS OF METAL 2015!

by Andy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 am

I am happy to officially announce that the POOL GIRLS will make their return onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Re: Welcome Back The POOL GIRLS For 70000TONS OF METAL 2015!

by Jotunheimr » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Andy wrote:I am happy to officially announce that the POOL GIRLS will make their return onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Glad to see this, the Scouting Parties, and the All Star Jam coming back for next round!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:49 pm

While I'm not overly fussed about the whole pool girl concept, I thought Kim and Sam expressed themselves very eloquently in that video.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Finland eh?... Swallow The Sun please. Only saw them once while Accept/Kreator come thru Toronto.

BTW I was at Heavy Montreal and only saw 1 70K employee at a food truck. Kinda wish I wore any of my 70K shirts and ran into the pool girls. Still in disbelief how only 1 band from that festival has been announced so far? Exodus with "Zetro", hello?
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

"Blah blah blah, I'm tired of so much awesome Finnish metal that's right here in my country where I live #FinnWorldProblems" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    MrMetalFinn
    Wiper

by MrMetalFinn » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Great addition Andy! Amorphis and Moonsorrow were great on the 2012 cruise.
    As long as your looking at Finnish bands don't forget about Insomnium!

I also would love to see Kalmah, Moonsorrow, Wintersun, Catamenia and Sonata Arctica added to the line up! :shred:
    WANT: Insomnium, Kalmah, Belakor, Moonsorrow, Wintersun, Satariel, Sybreed, Amorphis, Bolt Thrower, Turisas, Ensiferum, Apocalyptica(cult), Norther, Sonata Arctica, Alestorm, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Novembers Doom, Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, Amon Amarth.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:49 pm

SaraMarie wrote:

"Blah blah blah, I'm tired of so much awesome Finnish metal that's right here in my country where I live #FinnWorldProblems"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually don't like that many Finnish bands. And I just saw Moonsorrow play a monster of a gig less than two weeks ago. :mrgreen:

If I ever start using Twitter, #FinnWorldProblems will be the only hashtag I use. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 am

acidbasement wrote:I think you need to summon a Teräsbetoni reunion before you leave Finland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7MfqA-sDE

Then it's a short hop to Estonia to pick up Metsatöll. :viking:

Yep and Skyforger from Latvia.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:52 am

MrMetalFinn wrote:As long as your looking at Finnish bands don't forget about Insomnium!

Unfortunately, insomnium is on tour during the cruise so they're ruled out.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:55 am

I am stoked about Amorphis, one of my wishlist bands. Plus I didnt get to see them in Australia last year when they were here. Awesome!!! As for more finnish bands, gimme Kalmah, Nightwish, Battlelore, WIntersun!!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Ronny Monroe just quit Metal Church. So, let's see who's going to fill-in, provided MC is booked. I'll see them at Maryland Deathfest, so the next few months should be interesting.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:13 pm

ironhorse wrote: Exodus with "Zetro", hello?

YESSS! :heavydrink:

more thrash!!

:shred:
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Amorphis? Oh HELL yeah! They're a past-year "sponsoree" band at ProgPower USA for me!

Other Finnish bands.... Wintersun, Swallow the Sun, Battlelore and Kalmah would be awesome. Nightwish, too.

--And just offer Insomnium a pile of cash so they drop off that tour and play 70K instead. okthxbye :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

We Left The Port Of Helsinki... But...

by Andy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Last night 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise set sail from Helsinki. Due to popular request we left a scouting party behind. They will gather some more Finns to join our line-up before the arctic winter arrives...

Our course: South-West

mooyagi
    Captain

Re: We Left The Port Of Helsinki… But…

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Where are we thinking? Poland or germany? Scouting party should grab Wintersun in finland.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:10 pm

mooyagi wrote:Where are we thinking? Poland or germany? Scouting party should grab Wintersun in finland.

We already have a bunch of German bands and only one Polish. Could maybe also be Denmark. Also "before the arctic winter arrives..." and Sonata Arctica was just in Vancouver last night so they might be announced soon.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Given the clue, I would be happy with either WINTERsun or Sonata ARCTICa.

Heading South West from Finland, hoping for Pathfinder from Poland, or any one of a number of bands from Germany :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:30 pm

I think Sonata Arctica will be there for sure.. Wintersun is the most obvious, but i could be any other band with WINTER on its name (can't name one right now, but i think it must be pretty common right?)

And... who knows.. Denmark... King Diamond?!?!?! :shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:35 pm

The clue is "some more Finns", not "one more Finnish band". Therefore, it will obviously be both Sonata Arctica AND Wintersun. And Finntroll, because they have "Finn" in their name. It shall be so.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    paali
    Oiler

by paali » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Get Lost Society from Finland, they are amazing live band:

http://youtu.be/eNcKs_fn7gU

Also get Finntroll, Moonsorrow and Wintersun...

...and Opeth, Ghost and Agalloch :P
    Wishlist 2017:
    Agalloch - Amon Amarth - Diablo - Ensiferum - Finntroll - Ghost - King Diamond - Korpiklaani - Kvelertak - Lost Society - Moonsorrow - Månegarm - Opeth - Sólstafir - Watain - Within Temptation

2015: 7625
    2017: 2652
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 pm

well since he didn't say how far south and how far west ... a quick stop in Tumba, Sweden for some Amon Amarth would be a killer birthday announcement for me :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:40 pm

My expanded list :P

Finland - Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Battlelore, Tarot, or Thaurorod

Heading Southwest?

Sweden - Bloodbound or Civil War

Poland - Pathfinder!

Germany - Edguy, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Neopera, Gamma Ray, Heavatar, Accept, Running Wild or Unisonic.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:45 pm

I reckon southwest means Sweden, so plenty of awesome options there. It'll be Sonata Arctica from Finland, I have my doubts about Wintersun but that would be the best!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 pm

paali wrote:Get Lost Society from Finland, they are amazing live band:

http://youtu.be/eNcKs_fn7gU

Also get Finntroll, Moonsorrow and Wintersun...

...and Opeth, Ghost and Agalloch :P

Finntroll are out of the question since they played last year but yes to Wintersun and Moonsorrow. All the yes, even.

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 pm

bernabeit wrote:I reckon southwest means Sweden, so plenty of awesome options there.

If Sweden is next, we'll be having the best announcements in the next few weeks :viking: :deathmetal: :death:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

by Andy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 pm

After crossing the Baltic Sea we dropped off another Scouting Party in Denmark to look for some pretty girls. As soon as they set foot on land, they got shelled by heavy ARTILLERY.

Since 2015 marks the 30th anniversary of their debut album, ARTILLERY will play Fear Of Tomorrow in its entirety as one of their two shows onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

Shall we leave our second Scouting Party in Denmark and sail on without them?

Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: We Got Hit By Heavy ARTILLERY!

by Ecliptica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Not a fan of Artillery, but a BIG fan of the boat staying in Denmark.

We could get Pretty Maids again (I missed both their sets on the first 70K), Wuthering Heights/Astral Doors/anything with Nils Patrick Johansson, or Royal Hunt. Those would be two-setters for me.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:12 pm

not really a repeat I want to see, definitely not a birthday worthy band .... oh well can't win them all ......... Andy still has time to give me a good announcement.

Don't get me wrong though I do like Artillery , just not what I was looking for :cheers: :beerhorns:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Not a fan of Artillery, but a BIG fan of the boat staying in Denmark.

We could get Pretty Maids again (I missed both their sets on the first 70K), Wuthering Heights/Astral Doors/anything with Nils Patrick Johansson, or Royal Hunt. Those would be two-setters for me.

Or, you know, Svartsot.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:44 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Not a fan of Artillery, but a BIG fan of the boat staying in Denmark.

Or, you know, Svartsot.

+1

I hope Andy checks Facebook and saw my requesting them.

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Or, you know, Svartsot.

I'm not sure how I forgot about them. I'm pretty sure I was the one that got you into them.

They're one of those rare bands that has never written a bad song.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:10 pm

"we dropped off another Scouting Party in Denmark to look for some pretty girls."

Obviously Pretty Maids, unless there is a Danish girlie metal band?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Caught the early pool deck set from Artillery on their previous cruise appearance. I enjoyed it. Would see them again.

The scouting party comment sure does sure make it sound like Pretty Maids will be back on broad.
Post Reply 3601 posts