Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Seasons Greetings!

by DragonLordJones » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Phoenix wrote:Interesting. I know that the first time Eluveitie came to town my friend said the same thing... bad sound setup. Maybe Kreator had a similar problem?

and on that note Eluveitie's show (the pool deck) was amazing - heavier then I expected and just a great show overall .... couldn't of asked for more from them and definitely would love for them to return also :cheers:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:02 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Interesting. I know that the first time Eluveitie came to town my friend said the same thing... bad sound setup. Maybe Kreator had a similar problem?

and on that note Eluveitie's show (the pool deck) was amazing - heavier then I expected and just a great show overall .... couldn't of asked for more from them and definitely would love for them to return also :cheers:
    would much enjoy that repeat. Sorry :beerwink: :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:27 am

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:No presents for Christmas?! This must be the work of King Diamond!

THAT would be a definite 2 setter for me!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:12 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

Oh I'd love it too. They were fucking awesome the last time they were here, maybe if they play on the pool deck again there will be room for some jigging! They're my heavy happy music :)
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 am

Phoenix wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:

Oh I'd love it too. They were fucking awesome the last time they were here, maybe if they play on the pool deck again there will be room for some jigging! They're my heavy happy music :)

I really liked Eluveitie's set when they played Winnipeg a couple months ago. One thing I thought was weird: none of them seemed to make eye contact with anyone in the pit. They were always looking to the back of the room, where there weren't any people. Contrast that to Tyr (who opened for them), all of whom were really engaging and whose singer stared people right in the face while singing to them - that was an intimate and really intense set!
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 am

acidbasement wrote:One thing I thought was weird: none of them seemed to make eye contact with anyone in the pit. They were always looking to the back of the room, where there weren't any people. Contrast that to Tyr (who opened for them), all of whom were really engaging and whose singer stared people right in the face while singing to them - that was an intimate and really intense set!

Not sure if this is what was going on but I know that there's a fairly common belief/practice amongst various stage performers that says it's important to look towards the back of the room to try to connect with the entire room and make everyone feel included even if you can't see them because of all the lights. Maybe they just took this a bit too far and were trying to connect with people who they couldn't see that weren't there :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 am

ShoreSlayer wrote: were trying to connect with people who they couldn't see that weren't there :?

Or maybe...

Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 am

Mr.Kito wrote:Or maybe...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Not sure if this is what was going on but I know that there's a fairly common belief/practice amongst various stage performers that says it's important to look towards the back of the room to try to connect with the entire room and make everyone feel included even if you can't see them because of all the lights. Maybe they just took this a bit too far and were trying to connect with people who they couldn't see that weren't there :?

Yeah, for sure, but to ignore the people who were dancing up front was pretty strange. Usually bands mix it up a bit and make eye contact with individuals as well as reaching out to those they can's see (because it's hard to see far back when the stage lights are on) - Eluveitie were definitely playing to "the room", not so much to the people in it.
    Not trying to complain, it was still a good show, and I'll definitely check them out again at least once if they're onbroad.
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Hmmm no sign of the Skipper yet and it is past midday in Vancouver.

I fully expect/hope/pray for an announcement in the next couple of hours!

I had a sucky nightmare last night, about getting on the boat and finding out the last bunch of bands via seeing them on the daily running sheet! They were all COMPLETELY unknown to me, and I had ZERO bands that I wanted to see on the first night!

Worst. Nightmare. EVER!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 pm

I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week, so, please, no announcements until next Monday. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Instagram post today about shore excursions,Twiiter link to Instagram post also.Instagram posts tend to have the most friendly comment section,it is their last haven ,who wants to get yelled at the Monday between Christmas and New Years anyway :P
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:22 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Instagram post today about shore excursions,Twiiter link to Instagram post also.Instagram posts tend to have the most friendly comment section,it is their last haven ,who wants to get yelled at the Monday between Christmas and New Years anyway :P

Seriously true.

I think at this stage they could do a multi-announcement of a heavy-hitting band from every key metal genre and people would still complain :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Hmmm no sign of the Skipper yet and it is past midday in Vancouver.

I fully expect/hope/pray for an announcement in the next couple of hours!

I had a sucky nightmare last night, about getting on the boat and finding out the last bunch of bands via seeing them on the daily running sheet! They were all COMPLETELY unknown to me, and I had ZERO bands that I wanted to see on the first night!

Worst. Nightmare. EVER!

I had an extremely similar dream two weeks before the 2013 departure, except a bunch of remaining bands were announced on the day that we sailed and they consisted of just over a dozen punk, hardcore, and screamo bands.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:57 pm

An announcement a day keeps the (psycho-)doctor away.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Memnoch wrote:I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week, so, please, no announcements until next Monday. :mrgreen:

It would appear that you are going to be more right than me! :P

After 6pm in Vancouver now - evening announcements have always been rare so an announcement today now seems highly unlikely.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I think at this stage they could do a multi-announcement of a heavy-hitting band from every key metal genre and people would still complain :P

Funny, but I'm not so sure... Case in point, the Facebook comments for the Destruction and 1349 announcements... hardly any bitching at all. In fact, I think only Razor Ramon might have been the only one bitching! :lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Vote For All-Star Jam Setlist Now!

by Andy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:41 pm

As you all know, JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS, 70000TONS OF METAL's infamous All Star Jam hosted by Jeff Waters of ANNIHILATOR, will return to The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise in 2015.

Now the time has come for you to help pick the setlist!

Here is how it works: Everyone can vote for 10 songs, but only once. Fully paid and ticketed passengers will receive an eMail with a unique access code for their additional vote. Each passenger vote counts as 10 public votes. Voting will end on Wednesday December 31st at 11:59 EST.

Please use this link to go to the public voting: http://www.70000tons.com/vote-public/.

To see the current standing of the poll, please use this link: http://www.70000tons.com/vote-results/.

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: Vote For All-Star Jam Setlist Now!

by Jimbo2392 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:49 pm

ANDY! Are you going to give us the rest of the bands within a week? or sooner? As a first timer & lack of proper band announcements ahead of time doesnt encourage me to comeback after!
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Everyone vote for disco KISS :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 pm

my sharona ? really ? seriously ? i wont vote until that is changed to the cheech and chong parody "my scrotum"
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Is there a time limit for the songs we chose? I mean, can we go into the double digits for the minutes?
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 pm

I want some different songs to vote on .... most of these are the same songs they did the last time they did Jamming with Water's . Motorhead have at least a dozen better songs to chose from, Deep Purple also. some other s Uriah Heep's Steelin' , some Rush, Alice Cooper, Blue Oyster Cult.......... just saying :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:49 am

Don't really care what songs they'll play, but this just might be my first time watching the jam (if it's a non-smoking venue this time).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:00 am

OK, so we're certainly not getting any announcements till 2015. They're not going to overlap the voting with announcements.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:04 am

bodomdragon wrote:OK, so we're certainly not getting any announcements till 2015. They're not going to overlap the voting with announcements.

I Was expecting at least one announcement before the voting
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 am

Despite the fact I think is great to have multiple things to do at the boat other than the gigs: All-Star Jam, Karaoke, Paintings, etc, I don´t have an once of excitment to watch covers from ACDC, Alice in Chains, Metallica, Deep Purple, Ozzy, etc...

All I care are the Bands and Gigs :shred:

I really can understant the reason behind not annoucing bands at this point, if they have bands "booked" under their sleeves(like Undivided Multitude, f. ex).

To generate new interest you need big annoucements(multiples bands or well known bands). For americans it is easier to make a last minute decision to buy the tickets and embark at this awesome expirience. For non americans it is another ball game. Intl airfare, Hotels, VISA(some nationalities). Maybe UMC doesn´t care about "new interest" from the single fan, I really dont know how much business comes from us(the Old Fans) and how much business comes from travel agencies.
    metal4ever
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:43 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:my sharona ? really ? seriously ? i wont vote until that is changed to the cheech and chong parody "my scrotum"

Exchanging one bad song for another makes sense.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:50 am

broegaard wrote:Despite the fact I think is great to have multiple things to do at the boat other than the gigs:

broegaard wrote:All I care are the Bands and Gigs :shred:

lol.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:34 am

Conrad wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:my sharona ? really ? seriously ? i wont vote until that is changed to the cheech and chong parody "my scrotum"

Exchanging one bad song for another makes sense.

Never heard the parody but the original actually has quite a cool/creative guitar solo (if you're into that kinda thing) :shred:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 am

Placed my votes!....
    Damn...its been so long since I've treaded the forum waters in here!.....I don't know where to start....
    I need a seasoned passenger to fill me in on the events!...message me the important forum events PLEASE :o) ie; pillow fight time/date, I got the wedding info....need details on Jamaican Beach party...Miami beach party....etc;
    I just don't have the time to search the forum for all the happenings...but have been keeping up as much as possible.....SO STOKED TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!!! HAILZZZZZZ :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:45 am

debborah1 wrote:Placed my votes!....
    Damn...its been so long since I've treaded the forum waters in here!.....I don't know where to start....
    I need a seasoned passenger to fill me in on the events!...message me the important forum events PLEASE :o) ie; pillow fight time/date, I got the wedding info....need details on Jamaican Beach party...Miami beach party....etc;
    I just don't have the time to search the forum for all the happenings...but have been keeping up as much as possible.....SO STOKED TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!!! HAILZZZZZZ :headbanger:

Same to you Babe!!!

No clue about Jamaica but the Ft. Lauderdale party is (I think) from 2 pm to 6 pm to give ppl time to head over to Donn's Brutal Boat Bash which I'm sure you've got info on via Facebook. Can't wait to see ya again!! :headbanger:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:53 am

Im getting super stoked....Ive been working so much all year that I really haven't had time to keep up...and now that we are close I want to make a full proof itinerary!...
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:54 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:

I've seen them a lot, and that 4am pool deck show was the best I've ever seen them... It was grrreat
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 pm

More bands left to announce than days before the cruise, alright, any fucking day now..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: New VENOM Album World Premiere Onbroad!

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Flashback. Summer Breeze, August 15th 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xquixyk4Q

"And I can promise you about announcements, its not going to take quite as long as last time, maybe except for one that I will really drag out, that will probably be a little bit of a special surprise."

Just throwing this out there again.

22 days to go, 23 bands to announce.

This time last year there were 16 bands left to announce.

Tell me again how this is different to last year? :roll: :P :lol: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:20 pm

cowboy71 wrote:"And I can promise you about announcements, its not going to take quite as long as last time, maybe except for one that I will really drag out, that will probably be a little bit of a special surprise."

No comments..... :3drunks:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    22 days to go, 23 bands to announce.

This time last year there were 16 bands left to announce.

Tell me again how this is different to last year? :roll: :P :lol: :cry:
    They are ahead by one band this year percentage wise.Last year 60% of bands announced vs.this year 61.6666667%, they are doing better lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: What the Hell's Up With the Subject Lines?

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Advanced Mathematics 4TW!!

TexasMetalhead
    Petty Officer

by TexasMetalhead » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Was I the only one to notice that was Snowy Shaw playing drums, not Andre from RAGE on the video for the all star jam promo? Whoever did the editing missed that.
    2015 DECK 7
    2013 DECK 6(66)and AGAIN!!!
    2012 Deck 8 SURVIVED AGAIN!!!
    2011 DECK 6(66) MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
Post Reply 3601 posts