Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

Re: Vote For All-Star Jam Setlist Now!

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:48 pm

So what is the big one? Savatage? Because if Andy pulled that motherfucker off, all will be forgiven once again.

To which I also point at Wacken's website, which lists Savatage as a "European Exlusive" rather than a "Reunion Show".
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:54 pm

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:So what is the big one? Savatage? Because if Andy pulled that motherfucker off, all will be forgiven once again.

To which I also point at Wacken's website, which lists Savatage as a "European Exlusive" rather than a "Reunion Show".

If he did indeed manage to get the Mountain King himself on the boat, in WHATEVER guise (TSO, JOP, Savatage)....

Too much to wish for!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:05 pm

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:So what is the big one? Savatage? Because if Andy pulled that motherfucker off, all will be forgiven once again.

IMO it already happened Andy wrote this for Vemon : Since it's been a long time that I have not heard from our Scouting Parties, I think it's about high time to call in and check what great news they have for us! To start things off, I called our Scouting Party in the UK. They bring us very Special News from Newcastle:

The legendary VENOM will play an Exclusive Live World Premiere of their Forthcoming Album as one of their two shows onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015!

That's right, only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will you experience VENOM play their new album in it's entirety, before anyone else in the world has heard it. But that's not all... for you die hard VENOM fans there is more to come!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Considering there are 37 bands announced I reckon it is much better than last year irrespective of the total number this time. The extra 20 bands is a bonus. My thoughts anyway........ :cheers:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

Re: What Do You Mean The Subject Lines?

by gundiesalvo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:29 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:

IMO it already happened Andy wrote this for Vemon : Since it's been a long time that I have not heard from our Scouting Parties, I think it's about high time to call in and check what great news they have for us! To start things off, I called our Scouting Party in the UK. They bring us very Special News from Newcastle:

The legendary VENOM will play an Exclusive Live World Premiere of their Forthcoming Album as one of their two shows onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015!

That's right, only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will you experience VENOM play their new album in it's entirety, before anyone else in the world has heard it. But that's not all... for you die hard VENOM fans there is more to come!

I may just be ignorant, but I don't see the connection to Savatage there. And trust me, I really wish I did.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Destroy The Subject Lines.

by acidbasement » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:
    I may just be ignorant, but I don't see the connection to Savatage there. And trust me, I really wish I did.

He is saying that Venom was the big announcement, I think.
    Last edited by acidbasement on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    motherfucker announce some bands #FORTHWITH and let us book
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:46 pm

What I am saying is ;the big announcement was that Venom is debuting their album on 70k.It already happened so no need to guess what it is.Savatage isn't going to happen, why speculate on the big announcement when it already happened.Personally I don't care about Venom and it means nothing to me but it probably was the big announcement .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

Re: What Do You Mean The Subject Lines?

by gundiesalvo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 pm

acidbasement wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:

He is saying that Venom was the big announcement, I think.

I sure hope not, if THAT was his trump card and he was forced to drop it back then, he's got squat and is doomed. Well, we'll have fun, but if it's a big disaster and he can't manage to come up with at least 5 decent fairly known bands out of the last 23, with the new boats that are starting to come up, it may be the end of Andy.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm

No way would Venom be the 'big thing' he was talking about.

They are a repeat for starters, and secondly if you are not into black metal, then you don't give two hoots about that announcement.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:53 pm

What I mean is the special surprise he will "really drag out". That, by definition, has to come later. He blew his Venom load relatively early for it to be that.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 pm

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:What I mean is the special surprise he will "really drag out". That, by definition, has to come later. He blew his Venom load relatively early for it to be that.

He did drag it out ,the scouting party was by that bridge for weeks before he made it official but it totally gave it away with the clue.Dragging it out doesn't mean announcing it close to the cruise date.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:47 pm

He peaks in March.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Yeah still fairly sure Venom wasn't the 'big thing'. Not that I REALLY think there is going to be a big thing - just more bluff and bluster from the skipper.

Not really expecting much now for the next few days - only once have us Aussies awoken New Year's day to an announcement, and that was Orphaned Land and Crowbar for the 2012 cruise.

Aside from that, the earliest January announcement has been the 5th. So the pessimist in me says we won't get another band until Monday next week.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Dimma wrote:He peaks in March.

:mrgreen: I think that is how he sells cabins!Really post X-mass who is going to plan a trip ,take off vacation days and spend thousands of dollars because a band they want to see is on a cruise.And if a band wpuld get you to do that why would UMC do this with 50 cabins to sell,when they could do this in March and sell a 1,000 cabins.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:44 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:

:mrgreen: I think that is how he sells cabins!Really post X-mass who is going to plan a trip ,take off vacation days and spend thousands of dollars because a band they want to see is on a cruise.And if a band wpuld get you to do that why would UMC do this with 50 cabins to sell,when they could do this in March and sell a 1,000 cabins.

2013 i booked for Doro alone. This year i went early with his first lot of announcements, they turned out to be his 'headliners'.

It looks like Blind Guardian is his 'headliner' next year unless he pulls the proverbial outta his ass.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Dimma wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:

2013 i booked for Doro alone. This year i went early with his first lot of announcements, they turned out to be his 'headliners'.

It looks like Blind Guardian is his 'headliner' next year unless he pulls the proverbial outta his ass.
    Where is the eighties band with mainstream success,Saxon ,Metal Church ,Overkill or Lizzy Borden?Or a girlie band ,Delain ,Nightwish ,WT,Epica or Lacuna Coil?The cruise has lost some of what I liked (diversity ) and gained what I dislike (just another festival ,with bands that come to America anyway ).
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: New VENOM Album World Premiere Onbroad!

by doomguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:52 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    22 days to go, 23 bands to announce.

This time last year there were 16 bands left to announce.

Tell me again how this is different to last year? :roll: :P :lol: :cry:
    They are ahead by one band this year percentage wise.Last year 60% of bands announced vs.this year 61.6666667%, they are doing better lol.

Also last year there was 6 months between announcements, currently the last band announcement was about a week ago.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:54 pm

cowboy71 wrote:No way would Venom be the 'big thing' he was talking about.

They are a repeat for starters, and secondly if you are not into black metal, then you don't give two hoots about that announcement.

I don't give two hoots about it. I didn't see them at all in 2012, and I won't see them in 2015 either.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Indeed. He needs some 'star' power. Cris Scabbia has it. Same with Doro. Lizzie and Biff, Bobby. They're all legends.

If he pulled something out like Anthrax he'd outdo himself.

And for what it's worth my main reason for initially booking was for bands that never come to Upside Down Land or once every few years.
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Conrad wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:No way would Venom be the 'big thing' he was talking about.

I don't give two hoots about it. I didn't see them at all in 2012, and I won't see them in 2015 either.

For this reason, it probably isn't a band because I don't think there's a single band that will get everyone excited. The way he kept talking about it in interviews makes it seem like it's something for everyone.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:45 am

Look at the Venom announcement ,you will see that promoter buzzword "exclusive " (New album),ever see a promo for Wacken,PPUSA or any other festival?What do they build up ,well their exclusive shit.It might mean nothing to you ,but it is their little nana,nana,boo,boo I more metal than your festival!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:12 am

deathmetalpat wrote:Look at the Venom announcement ,you will see that promoter buzzword "exclusive " (New album),ever see a promo for Wacken,PPUSA or any other festival?What do they build up ,well their exclusive shit.It might mean nothing to you ,but it is their little nana,nana,boo,boo I more metal than your festival!

Good point.

2019 Wishlist:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:43 pm

Metal Church - Official
    18 mins ·

Have a safe and Happy New Year! It's going to be a great 2015!
    metal church - badlands
    from 1989

My money is on them being the big accouncment.like i've been saying
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Metal Church - Official
    18 mins ·

Have a safe and Happy New Year! It's going to be a great 2015!
    metal church - badlands
    from 1989

My money is on them being the big accouncment.like i've been saying

A reunion of one of the old 'classic' metal church lineups would definitely count as more of a 'big deal', for me anyway!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Also still got a gut feeling we gonna get a Virgin Steele Return.They have a new album on the way and virtually no Heavy metal bands on the cruise.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Andy made that "big surprise video " in mid-August and Metal Church parted ways with Ronnie on September 24 officially. MDF instantly cancels Metal Church, if Mike Howe joining Metal Church and plays on 70k was the big surprise, then Andy has to show me his Time Machine.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Andy made that "big surprise video " in mid-August and Metal Church parted ways with Ronnie on September 24 officially. MDF instantly cancels Metal Church, if Mike Howe joining Metal Church and plays on 70k was the big surprise, then Andy has to show me his Time Machine.

Hmmm. Good point!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Jamming With Waters In International Waters - Poll Results

by Andy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:48 pm

Just a few weeks from now, Heavy Metal history will be made once again when JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS makes it's return onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, The Original: 70000TONS OF METAL. Host Jeff Waters gave us the list of songs you just voted on and the results are in.

Jeff Waters comments: "Thanks to all who voted on the All Star Jam songs and to those who gave us their (strong) opinions! Now time for me to go back to the many musicians and coordinate your picks as best we can… we also have a few “Wild Card” songs that we may throw in... always an unpredictable event but guaranteed to be something you won’t forget! See you all onbroad!"

To see the poll results, click here

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Jamming With Waters In International Waters - Poll Resul

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Take the number of bands remaining.

Now, subtract the number of days until we sail.

And that is the number of fucks given by most people about this.

Now lets get back to the band announcements :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:P :lol: :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Okay. Now back to our regular schedule of (non) announcements, please?

:D
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Take the number of bands remaining.

Now, subtract the number of days until we sail.

And that is the number of fucks given by most people about this.

Now lets get back to the band announcements :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:P :lol: :roll:

Ah, I see you fixed it from the Facebook post :P
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Hahaha.

But seriously, as per my earlier post I would imagine the skipper will now be off to New Year's festivities so no bands announced for New Year's Eve.

Tomorrow, probably hungover like everyone else so nothing then either.

MAYBE something on Friday, but most likely nothing until early next week.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:47 pm

I mean... You're not wrong. But I'm off to festivities myself. So I'm ok with it. Has the roster ever been short? My only concern is that I won't be able to find my girl friend and her brother on the boat, because I don't know what show they'll be at when.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:I mean... You're not wrong. But I'm off to festivities myself. So I'm ok with it. Has the roster ever been short? My only concern is that I won't be able to find my girl friend and her brother on the boat, because I don't know what show they'll be at when.

Nah we will definitely get 60 bands at least, of that you can be sure :) Every single UMC cruise has had at least 1 more band than advertised so don't be surprised if we actually get 61 or 62 bands. (I imagine they over-book like this just in case there are any bands that pull out at the last minute, hence guaranteeing they will still have their promised number of bands at least on broad even if that happens).

We most likely won't find out the full lineup until the morning of the cruise, but we will get 60 bands!

The running order for the first evening will go up on the website most likely the morning of the 22nd and there will be plenty of copies on broad. Only use that as a guide though as most likely everything will run behind schedule on the first night!

And as far as keeping track of your gf and her brother - you'll all probably be having too much fun to worry about that :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:43 pm

"Voting will end on Wednesday December 31st at 11.59 EST"... followed the link... "Voting has ended" ... thanks UMC.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Madkill wrote:"Voting will end on Wednesday December 31st at 11.59 EST"... followed the link... "Voting has ended" ... thanks UMC.

As the current time is, I believe 19.46 EST, what's your point?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

News From The Holy Land

by Andy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:25 pm

You thought I'd let you pass over into the new year without telling you where 70000TONS OF METAL has been. The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, The Original sailed all the way to the Holy Land to pick up MELECHESH!

During their sets on the way to Jamaica and back, they will preview some songs from their forthcoming album, Enki!

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: News From The Holy Land

by Razor Ramon » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Wow, I at least like this one. Still no one from my list though..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Fuck yeah! What a great announcement to end 2014! :wank:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Great way to sound off 2014.
    Been on my wish list a few years but forgot them this year :beerhorns: :metalguy: :shred: k
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
Post Reply 3601 posts