Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1
Festival Wristbands
  • dholiman2112
    Wiper

Festival Wristbands

by dholiman2112 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Anyone else feel left out that the Artists and Press get the cloth festival wristbands like you get at festivals in Europe? How much can they cost?
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Festival Wristbands

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:43 am

Can not be to expensive.
    We got them on our bus trip to Amon Amarth in Ft. Lauderdale last year.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 am

Personally, I get really irritated by these things and I simply cannot leave them on my wrist. They are fun to have while at the festival though.

I know a lot of you guys like to have collections, but I find the concept of wearing a bunch of crowded, grimy, smelly cloth pieces around everywhere like a credibility resume is kinda... gross.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

viathyn wrote:I know a lot of you guys like to have collections, but I find the concept of wearing a bunch of crowded, grimy, smelly cloth pieces around everywhere like a credibility resume is kinda... gross.

They only get grimy and smelly if you don't shower often enough :)

Personally I always wear two or three of them. When I attend new festivals I usually replace older ones, not because they smell or look bad, but because I don't want to wear more than two or three. But I like wearing them. And I agree it would be great to have one - official - from 70k.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:01 pm

My cousin owns a print shop, and I was thinking about asking him if he's able to create festival bands and/or shirts for the cruise this year. The only thing I know with the shirts is that there would have to be at least 20 of us that want them (he has to print in quantities of 20 or greater). I thought having some wristbands that say "SOOOOOON" with the cruise name and date on them or something with a play on "onbroad" would be fun :) If anyone comes up with any good ideas let me know and I'll find out what he might be able to print :)
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 am

Daenerys wrote:My cousin owns a print shop, and I was thinking about asking him if he's able to create festival bands and/or shirts for the cruise this year. The only thing I know with the shirts is that there would have to be at least 20 of us that want them (he has to print in quantities of 20 or greater). I thought having some wristbands that say "SOOOOOON" with the cruise name and date on them or something with a play on "onbroad" would be fun :) If anyone comes up with any good ideas let me know and I'll find out what he might be able to print :)

A wristband that says SOOOOON would be awesome indeed.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Redheadmetalhead
    Wiper

by Redheadmetalhead » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 am

A 70000 tons wristband, I say yeeees! Would be nice to have another memory to cling to when it's not cruise time (that being 361 days a year -_- )
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor...?
    BRING REVAMP!! ><

http://ametalheadslife.blogspot.com
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 am

We'll just keep planning bus trips and doing wristbands for those ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 am

Stained Class wrote:We'll just keep planning bus trips and doing wristbands for those ;)

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1