Post Reply 61 posts
The unofficial Hollywood pre beach party
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

The unofficial Hollywood pre beach party

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Dorothy Morgan has been spending much time on the planning of events since the beginning of the 70k days and has been working overtime on this one. She has been working tirelessly to have us united at various hotels on hollywood beach starting at the Riptide where many of us are booked. The beach party will officially be taking place on Hollywood beach on January 21st and looks like it will be a complete and total rager. I also believe this will occur before Donn's pre party where the lineup will be announced shortly. Dorothy asked me to round up as many people possible on this forum so that's what I am attempting to do here. This is a party about drunken unity. We are aware there is a Miani one, but this particular topic is about Hollywood beach. It would be great to see many of you oldcomers and newcomers at this particular rager which is shaping up to be the rowdiest one yet. Details can be found on this Facebood page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/7112766 ... ll_comment :death:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: The unofficial Hollywood pre beach party

by Stained Class » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm

This is going to rule.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:26 pm

I don't think the link works unless you're Facebook friends with Dorothy. It didn't work, I accepted her friend request, it worked.

Anyway though, I'm pretty psyched. This is happening so soooooon now! Only three months to the party. :shock: :beerbang:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:38 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I don't think the link works unless you're Facebook friends with Dorothy. It didn't work, I accepted her friend request, it worked.

Anyway though, I'm pretty psyched. This is happening so soooooon now! Only three months to the party. :shock: :beerbang:

Well...everybody should be friends with Dorothy! :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Dorothy is a wonderful person. You cannot go wrong with her as your friend.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am

yay
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:06 am

see you guys there :beerbang:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:15 am

our hotel is like a minute away so see you their :deathmetal: :heavydrink: :stagger: :cheers: :pound: :whisky:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 am

SaraMarie wrote:I don't think the link works unless you're Facebook friends with Dorothy. It didn't work, I accepted her friend request, it worked.

I don't know Dorothy, the link worked for me.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am

January 21, 2015 - January 22, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015 at 2:00pm to Jan 22, 2015 at 2:00am in EST
    Show Map
    Riptide Tiki Bar
    Hollywood, Florida 33019
    Drink specials! Food Specials! Bathrooms!
    Free Beer Garden!
    70k Playlist on sound system!
    Coolers and full kitchens also available for cold beer storage!

70K has TAKEN OVER Hollywood Beach this year, and Riptide is ground zero. The tiki bar and courtyard are just a few steps to the sand, so you never have to leave the party to eat, drink or pee!

Why Hollywood Beach? It's closer to Port Everglades. It's the only beach in southern Florida with a broadwalk hosting bars, restaurants and bars ON THE BEACH. It will be crawling with Metalheads - rather than get lost in the sea of norms, come hang out at the beach being taken over by METAL!

Riptide is stocking extra beer and food, and giving us full control of their sound system to play whatever we want. They can also stay open until 2 am for the post-concert crowd. Want to stay later? No problem. The entire hotel is full of cruisers, so party until sunrise in the private courtyard facing the ocean!

here is the basic info :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 am

I shall see you all there...
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:54 am

Stoked! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:02 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Stoked! :shred:

can't wait to see ya again bud .... :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :lol:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:24 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:

Can't wait to meet you all for the first time :whisky: If you see a drunken Polish bastard walking around the beach with a bottle of Jack Daniels, that's me :D
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:41 am

this sounds awesome. im going to stop by forsure :wank:
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Unless I'm wiped out from the drive down, I think me and Raf are in. :viking:

Our hotel looks like it's due west of Riptide, not too far away.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:

Same here sir!! Starting to feel like it's not so far off now... Woohooooo :shred:

humppa78
    Oiler

by humppa78 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:15 pm

5 Finnish are ready to go,perhaps some Jaloviina and Salmiakkikossu lead's our way :cheers:
    Bolt Thrower- Illdisposed
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Room is booked. Looks about 5 min walk or less to the party. Cheers everyone
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:01 pm

This will be just awesome. I think after this party and the festival I need another two weeks vacation in a rehab-hospital :bangers:
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:41 pm

I hear you, this vacation could quite possibly kill me this time around. Now that I think about it, I'm a bit surprised the other ones didn't do me in, either. :mrgreen:
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:38 am

Can't see the FB page, but I'll definitely be there!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 am

I'll be there representing Vancouver. Unless there are other Vancouver people going too!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:50 pm

surfslamdive wrote:I'll be there representing Vancouver. Unless there are other Vancouver people going too!

Actually quite a few of us but join the club!

Also, join the Vancouver Metal Horde on meetup.org and you'll find most of us there and postings for most local gigs :shred:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:52 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    surfslamdive wrote:I'll be there representing Vancouver. Unless there are other Vancouver people going too!

Actually quite a few of us but join the club!

Was going to say the same (Squamish... but close enough). I can think up 15-20 people off the top of my head that have been onbroad the last couple.

That note, pretty sure we talked for a bit up on the deck one in 2013.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Was making plans with a cruiser from Mexico on facebook for a beer trade at the party. Any one else interested, international or otherwise? Could be a fun way to try new beers from other countries.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:Was making plans with a cruiser from Mexico on facebook for a beer trade at the party. Any one else interested, international or otherwise? Could be a fun way to try new beers from other countries.

Yes, who else wants in? I'll be bringing a 6-pack of Calavera Mexican Imperial Stout (one of my fave beers), so far one is mine, one Jotun's and 4 available for trading and sharing :D
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Rusalka
    Oiler

by Rusalka » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Me and my friend(s) are also coming, yaaaaay! Wouldn't miss it, anyways :mrgreen:

We're staying in Fort Lauderdale, so if anyone's interested in sharing cab rides to and from Miami, we're up for it (not just for the evening of January 21st).
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Rusalka wrote:Me and my friend(s) are also coming, yaaaaay! Wouldn't miss it, anyways :mrgreen:

We're staying in Fort Lauderdale, so if anyone's interested in sharing cab rides to and from Miami, we're up for it (not just for the evening of January 21st).

I'm pretty much across from the Port and would love to get to these parties, so if you're anywhere near that I'll split a cab. Looking forward to meeting you all
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    Rusalka
    Oiler

by Rusalka » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Shelton wrote:I'm pretty much across from the Port and would love to get to these parties, so if you're anywhere near that I'll split a cab. Looking forward to meeting you all

Yaaaaay!

We are staying at the Harbor Beach Inn, which is located in Seabreeze Boulevard, hopefully that's near you :D
    If not, we'll still definitely meet and for a start, my name is Jelena, pleased to meet you :cool:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 am

gundiesalvo wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:Was making plans with a cruiser from Mexico on facebook for a beer trade at the party. Any one else interested, international or otherwise? Could be a fun way to try new beers from other countries.

Yes, who else wants in? I'll be bringing a 6-pack of Calavera Mexican Imperial Stout (one of my fave beers), so far one is mine, one Jotun's and 4 available for trading and sharing :D

Bring some Noche Buena!!!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:17 am

i am in Kelowna but since i have to travel to Vancouver for most of my shows ill count my self as repping Van city :cheers:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 am

mooyagi wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:

I'll definitely try to bring at least a bottle for you man!
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 am

gundiesalvo wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'll definitely try to bring at least a bottle for you man!

:bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:13 am

Rusalka wrote:
    Shelton wrote:I'm pretty much across from the Port and would love to get to these parties, so if you're anywhere near that I'll split a cab. Looking forward to meeting you all

Yaaaaay!

We are staying at the Harbor Beach Inn, which is located in Seabreeze Boulevard, hopefully that's near you :D
    If not, we'll still definitely meet and for a start, my name is Jelena, pleased to meet you :cool:

Pleased to meet you too Jelena, my name is James. I'm conveniently just up the road at the Bahia Mar. I can see this working out quite nicely!
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:28 am

For the first time I will be at the Beach Party :cheers: It will be easier for me as I will be able to be seated on the Tiki Bar :beerbang:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 am

So pumped for this! My first curse experience, can't wait to party with you all!
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

This public safety announcement come to you from Dorothy: Its cool to be an asshole, but not TOO much of an asshole. Remember kids: it's cool to thrash but not trash. Now you know...and knowing is half the battle!!

• DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Public Service Announcement #2

Show your ass but not your glass especially if you are partying with us at the Riptide. This doesn't just come from me and Dorothy, but also from the friendly staff that is willing to accommodate all of our drunk asses. Thanks in advance.

Now you know...and knowing is half the battle...YO JOE!!! :shred:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:25 am

I'm SO in!

I should just bring a growler of local beer.

Anyone coming from Scotland? I'm looking for these:

Ola Dubh 40 (this one only)
    Orach Slie
    Engineers Reserve
    The Ridge
    Broken Dial

:)
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
Post Reply 61 posts